dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:15 am

Post by dahill1 »

farside, this makes what the 734823th game i'm in with you consecutively?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:FYI I'm in a heterosexual relationship everyone...just wanted to put that out there. Hehe joke.

Dahill, are you a girl ?

And we should quicklynch korts, that sounds fun.
no! :oops:
just curious what made you think so?
and also i'm all for the quicklynches
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by dahill1 »

damn women stealing mah name!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:57 am

Post by dahill1 »

vote babygirl86

because babies shouldn't be playing mafia!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:18 am

Post by dahill1 »

hmm
i notice you're not going after ABR who said
Albert B. Rampage wrote:O.K. time to quicklynch Korts.

Vote Korts
yet you (Korts) accuse me of trying to quicklynch

hmm
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by dahill1 »

ok ok settle down people...
we'll wait until jex is on spring break, and then quicklynch him while he is gone
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:34 am

Post by dahill1 »

Jex wrote:
unvote

dahill wrote:we'll wait until jex is on spring break, and then quicklynch him while he is gone
To this: 1. Spring break is half over so your plan won't work. and 2. Jex is a girl not a guy.
1) for me spring break hasn't started yet
2) oops sorry!
jex is a she
jex is a she
jex is a she
jex is a she
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by dahill1 »

i'm gonna
unvote vote sethaniel
for basically asking ABR what to do
Sethaniel wrote:ABR, do you have a reason for liking Jex? If you can give me a good one, I'll vote for her.
Sethaniel wrote:Ah, wait. So you like her personally, not like her as a candidate for lynch.

Or, you believe people who think like you do should be lynched.

Which is it, ABR? do you want me to vote for Jex?
and then saying he was only doing it for conversation to see his response..
he clearly said "if you give me a good reason to vote for jex i'll vote for her" and "do you want me to vote for jex?"
that doesn't seem like conversation to me
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:46 am

Post by dahill1 »

well i think we've moved past the random stage
so we should all be serious now
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:57 am

Post by dahill1 »

Sethaniel wrote:Defense of my actions:

Newbie. Stupid newbie. Check my join date.

I really did just want to see what response would come of it. ABR keeps insistently making "I love Jex" posts, which is a little weird. Obviously, I didn't think people would use it as a reason to lynch me. A lot of people were saying a lot of stupid things, and no one seems to have singled them out for death. (Specifically, elderad admits he was kind of serious in asking ABR about his vote, then jumps on the BW to lynch me.)

Well, if I die, when I'm proven townie, I hope it helps you find the real scum.

I'm guessing the scum will just claim that I was playing anti-town and deserved to die for being unhelpful anyway. (I can make a great argument against myself.)

@dahill Again: Newbie, stupid stupid newbie, doesn't know what's acceptable discussion and what's going too far.
this is called playing the newbie card. however, you do seem to be sincere with what you say, but that doesn't mean i'm still not suspicious of you.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
We live together. We die together. Bad boys for life.

Everybody BUM RUSH SETHANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!
haha this isn't gonna work this time ABR, but nice try
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Yoshi wrote:
eldarad wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
I also don't understand why he said eldarad is 'confirmed town', and also don't understand eldarad's vote after Albert has claimed doctor.
At this moment - right here, right now - do you believe ABR's doc claim?
I do not think scum would randomly claim doctor day 1, so yes I believe it. In the less likely event that Albert is scum, the real doctor will counter-claim, and I'll vote him again.

Sethaniel, why did you claim? Your claiming makes your more suspicious and more beneficial to be lynched.
he's probably just claiming so he can "prove a point" on how much he thinks you and seth are scum
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:59 am

Post by dahill1 »

dahill1 wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
eldarad wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
I also don't understand why he said eldarad is 'confirmed town', and also don't understand eldarad's vote after Albert has claimed doctor.
At this moment - right here, right now - do you believe ABR's doc claim?
I do not think scum would randomly claim doctor day 1, so yes I believe it. In the less likely event that Albert is scum, the real doctor will counter-claim, and I'll vote him again.

Sethaniel, why did you claim? Your claiming makes your more suspicious and more beneficial to be lynched.
he's probably just claiming so he can "prove a point" on how much he thinks you and seth are scum
oops sorry everyone i had thought she was asking ABR why he claimed..but yeah Seth claiming is definitely scummy when he's only at L-4. he had no need to claim right then
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:27 am

Post by dahill1 »

it wasn't necessary for ABR to claim so i'm not going to automatically believe it, of course. he just did it to prove a point, but which really doesn't prove anything because even if he was the doc he couldn't know anyone's alignment but his own. however, this doesn't really make me any more or less suspicious of ABR because this is how he always is
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #160 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Yoshi wrote:
eldarad wrote:Yoshi, I don't believe ABR's doc claim, so the fact he claimed is irrelevant. And your desire to have the doc counterclaim smells of rolefishing for the real doc.

Jex, huh, you're right. Lovers =/= masons. Sorry.
eldarad, your voting Albert smells of *wanting to lynch the real doc* to me.

Why would you not believe his claim in an open game -- there is only one doc. I totally agree his claiming was very unhelpful, but now that he has, unless someone comes out and says he is lying, we should believe it. I am not fishing -- fishing is something scum do to subtly try and figure out roles.

What I'm doing is saying that if Albert is not the real doc, then the real doc *should counterclaim* because then Albert must be lying scum and we should lynch him.

However, unless some other non-Albert "real doc" comes and counterclaims, we should believe Albert that he is the doctor, because he most likely is.
keep in mind when saying all of this that it is ABR who is claiming
seriously, that is a factor because why should we believe someone who claims unnecessarily?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Yoshi wrote:
I thought I was right that since Albert claimed doc, he must be the real doctor, since otherwise the real doctor would counterclaim! But lots of you are saying I'm wrong -- sorry!

Other than Albert's claim I find him definitely the most suspicious -- so if he isn't the real doctor.

unvote vote: Albert

Could someone explain to me how I was wrong? I thought for sure he'd be the real doctor since he claimed. But if he isn't I think he's definitely scum.

Korts -- you attack me for defending Albert. But for me to be defending Albert to be scummy -- Albert would have to be scum right? So why do you attack me, and not Albert? You assume Albert is scum when you attack and vote me, but you've never attacked or voted him. Are you his team-mate and know he is scum?
FOS: Korts
i'm not saying he's not the doctor because he very well could be. i'm just saying you don't have to believe ABR is the doc just because he claimed it. people could say whatever, but it doesn't mean wha they say is true.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #184 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:29 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:Yoshi: ABR may or may not be the doc. Until the real doc, if there is a real doc other than ABR, counterclaims, however, we should not lynch ABR whether or not you believe his claim. I voted for you because if ABR is fakeclaiming, you're obviously protecting your partner, and if he's the real doc, you're obviously buddying up to him.
unvote vote yoshi
i think this pretty much sums up why yoshi is scum
also he's constantly changing his opinion of ABR under pressure, which is pretty wishy-washy.
also yoshi says this about Korts's first sentence
Yoshi wrote:
This is ludicrous. You say the exact same thing I'd been saying in your first sentence: that ABR is most likely doctor, and shouldn't be lynched.
here's the sentence
Korts wrote:Yoshi: ABR may or may not be the doc.
not saying the same thing at all!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #187 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Yoshi wrote:
I think it is because I post in green and use exclamation points.
uh oh guys! he found the real reason we're lynching him!
and also you can't just get a replacement every time you are about to get lynched...IMO it's kind of rude
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:23 am

Post by dahill1 »

farside22 wrote:Here is one problem I had which was with dahil.
oops sorry everyone i had thought she was asking ABR why he claimed..but yeah Seth claiming is definitely scummy when he's only at L-4. he had no need to claim right then
dahill1 wrote:it wasn't necessary for ABR to claim so i'm not going to automatically believe it, of course. he just did it to prove a point, but which really doesn't prove anything because even if he was the doc he couldn't know anyone's alignment but his own. however, this doesn't really make me any more or less suspicious of ABR because this is how he always is
Why is ABR okay to claim with the same number of votes against him the Seth?
i never said it was okay, but my current meta on ABR supports that he usually does things like this so it's not particularly strange for him to do so
farside22 wrote:
i'm not saying he's not the doctor because he very well could be. i'm just saying you don't have to believe ABR is the doc just because he claimed it. people could say whatever, but it doesn't mean wha they say is true.
I'm not sure who you are trying to convince with these post. It's like not ringing any bells.
i believe it was in response to yoshi..i'm not trying to convince anyone either
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #195 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:dahill88
care to explain why exactly?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #197 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:We will lynch the 2 others and if they turn out scum we lynch you too.

Unvote, VOTE YOSHI
..and i'm asking why
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #215 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:30 am

Post by dahill1 »

silence wrote:Seems rather strange that ABR was left alive if he is the real doc.
there could be many reasons why he's still alive
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #227 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:36 am

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Korts and Jex...hmm...

Vote Jex
for me, top suspects are either Korts or Seth
i'm leaning towards Korts atm, but i'm waiting until he posts the case against Seth to see what he thinks
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #229 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by dahill1 »

wait flameaxe is in this game?
i seriously forgot because he hasnt posted in about 2 weeks
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #235 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by dahill1 »

silence wrote:Why is ABR suddenly voting Jex when yesterday he wanted us to lynch Sethaniel after Yoshi?? His play makes no sense to me but apparently we still have to trust him if the real doctor doesn't come out.

About Sethaniel: what's the point of a vanilla townie claim? Shouldn't it make us only more interested in killing him - it doesn't prove that he isn't scum but at least he is not a powerrole...
ABR plays strangely. Also, I think I've said this before, but just because he might be the doc (or even if he was confirmed) doesn't mean he is 100% correct about who he says is scum, so we don't have to always trust him. The vanilla townie claim could mean
1) He's telling the truth and actually is a vanilla townie.
2) He's lying scum and doesn't want to claim a power role.
3) He's lying town and is claiming vanilla in order to keep his power role secret.
And I'm not against a Seth lynch, but just because he claims townie doesn't mean we should lynch him.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #248 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:27 am

Post by dahill1 »

wow Seth has just been bumped up way higher on the scummy list
also, this isn't based on anything concrete, but this seems kind of forced. mainly the first sentence
Korts wrote:The ABR thing interests me, too. I've never seen him play before, though, so I don't know whether he's always this erratic.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #258 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by dahill1 »

i believe a korts lynch will give us the most information based on his alignment and how it goes with possible connections, defending/attacking other player
my main points against korts are that he seemed to be a bit too eager for the Seth lynch D2. he even later admitted that setting up a D2 wagon would not be beneficial to the town..
also i agree with elderad about ABR seemingly losing interest in Seth, then returning to him is strange
i admit Seth is looking scummy and i'm considering him as a possible D3 lynch, depending on what happens today.
as for babygirl, this seems to be how she plays in all of her games, from what i have read. but i still would appreciate more feedback from her.
vote Korts
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #261 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:46 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:I don't think that's the correct way to hunt scum, lynching someone who, I gather from this post, you judge to have a 50% chance of being scum, and an equal chance at being town. Also, my possible connections? I attacked Yoshi and Seth. But my turning up town won't prove Seth's guilt. My suspicions don't have solid proof. I'm not defending him, just pointing out holes in logic.
that's not at all what i'm saying. i know that if you turn up town seth isn't automatically guilty, but you also seem to have buddied up with ABR as well. i'm definitely not thinking that you are 50% scum, 50% town
Korts wrote:I'm not any more eager for his lynch than I was for Yoshi's. I have a fair suspicion that he's scum, and since I didn't see any better place to start from at the start of D2, I voted for him. Also, I admitted that setting up a D2 wagon wouldn't be beneficial for town, but I added that it wouldn't be beneficial for scum, either, therefore it is a null tell. Of course, you're entitled to your opinion.
read these quotes
Korts wrote:Sethaniel's bandwagon I'll be leading, as promised. Dahill I don't understand...
Korts wrote:I said I would lead the Sethaniel wagon, so
Vote: Sethaniel
Korts wrote:Hey doc, what about Seth?
seems to me like you were eager for a seth lynch
Korts wrote:Strange? Maybe. Scummier than Seth? Nooooo.
never said it was scummier than seth
Korts wrote:You admit that Seth's scummy, therefore you will consider voting him
tomorrow?
Clarify this, please. You haven't expressed more than light suspicion of me, and you call Seth scummy, yet I get the vote. Is it only me, or do you see the hole in logic too? You don't want to lynch your buddy unless you really have to, is that it?
yes, i think seth is scummy, but i also think you are. and i think you will be the best lynch for today. before i said i'm leaning towards voting for you, and now i did.
Korts wrote:So, to summarize your post, you agree that Seth is scummy, then you throw around suspicion on everyone on Seth's wagon, I presume to see what sticks. Also, trying to minimize suspicion on babygirl by saying she lurks all the time.
the only suspicion of someone i have on seth's wagon is pretty much you. and now you're saying i'm minimizing suspicion on babygirl?? you just said i sentence ago that i was throwing suspicion at her (she's on seth's wagon)! she does lurk all the time, i'm just saying that for me, it doesn't change my suspicion anymore or any less because from what i've seen, she does it all the time. not that i'm saying it's a good playstyle, but just informing other players.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #273 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:28 am

Post by dahill1 »

eldarad wrote:Having voted Korts for setting up a lynch a Day ahead, dahill then attempts to set a lynch up a Day ahead... it's like he wants to use my argument as an excuse to vote for Korts but needs to give himself wiggle-room for Day 3.
no, setting up a lynch for D3 would be me saying "Hey guys, today we're lynch Korts, and tommorow Seth". i could completely change my mind about seth by D3.
eldarad wrote:This seems like a gratuitious mention of babygirl, and it involves justifying her lurking. Strikes me as odd.
i mentioned babygirl because a couple posts above me Jex said she wanted to hear from the lurkers. i know Flameaxe doesn't play like this, and i've never seen any of silence's games, but i have seen some of babygirl's. and i know from them that she lurks heavily whether intentional or not, so i pointed it out so others could know
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #275 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Jex wrote:I did a quick read on dahill and his posts just don't sit right with me. I don't have to time to pull out direct quotes at the moment, but here are my general thoughts.

1) dahill's argument on yoshi being scum claimed that yoshi was "wishy-washy" with his votes.

2) dahill's arguments seem to attack sethaniel then korts then sethaniel then korts...back and forth. Seems strange that his vote for yoshi was based on indecisiveness yet he can't make up his mind himself.

3) ..... i don't really have a 3.... those points are enough for me to
vote dahill
not it's not switching back and forth. it's "i think both seth and korts are scummy, but we should lynch korts today"
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #278 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:
unvote, vote: dahill

L-2, guys.
what happened last page when you said seth was still the best play?
feel a little more comfortable voting me since now there's a bandwagon?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #284 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:46 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:
unvote, vote: dahill

L-2, guys.
what happened last page when you said seth was still the best play?
feel a little more comfortable voting me since now there's a bandwagon?
He's still the best play, but you're pretty good too, and with all the attention on you, I'm not likely to get a Seth lynch together.
so basically because there's a bandwagon on me
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #285 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:48 am

Post by dahill1 »

silence wrote:dahill: can you clarify a bit what information you think can be gained from a Korts lynch?

Anyway, I agree dahill's logic is questionable and Korts's twist suspicious, but I still think Sethaniel probably should be lynched today.
Korts seemed to buddy up to ABR imo and was advocating a seth lynch.
i know nothing will be concrete, but if he turns up scum it will lead to more suspects
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #286 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:48 am

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:dahill, claim.
i don't wish to claim yet until i absolutely have to at L-1
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #288 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:57 am

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote dahill

-1. Claim.
figured that would happen
ok i'm a lover and i don't wish to say my partner's name right now
my partner can claim if they want
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #300 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:41 am

Post by dahill1 »

silence wrote:Not satisfied with dahill1's post 285, still doesn't state what information exactly would be gained from a Korts lynch.
:roll: i thought it was kind of obvious...again, it won't lead us to anything that's 100% guaranteed true, but things such as like Korts has been following around ABR. so if Korts turns up scum, then it increases my suspicions of ABR as scum
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #301 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:43 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:It wasn't without reason, and the reason wasn't that his bandwagon looked nicer.
ah the truth finally comes out
so seth was a better lynch...but i had a bigger BW
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #306 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:16 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:In fact, I still think Seth is still the most scummy, I was just interested to see where voting dahill would lead. More later, I'm kinda drunk atm.
ok, then what is your real reason for voting for me?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #309 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:55 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:In fact, I still think Seth is still the most scummy, I was just interested to see where voting dahill would lead. More later, I'm kinda drunk atm.
ok, then what is your real reason for voting for me?
Mainly to see the reactions.
of whom, specifically?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #323 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:44 am

Post by dahill1 »

eldarad wrote:Also,
unvote

Although it worries me that dahill has clammed up following the pressure.
sorry, this truly isn't due to the game, but one certain game is taking up most of my time. i'll try in get a post in soon with my thoughts
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #325 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by dahill1 »

alright, Korts' vote on me to "see the reactions of the town" only confirms my suspicions of him
1) what did you think the town would do/say?
2) was it really just the town in general? there must have been someone specific that you wanted to see.
3) you say you voted for me to get reactions. why did you vote me then? did you think voting me would provoke the most reactions? if you wanted reactions, do you think voting for someone else would get them? if so, why didn't you?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #334 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:
dahill1 wrote:alright, Korts' vote on me to "see the reactions of the town" only confirms my suspicions of him
1) what did you think the town would do/say?
2) was it really just the town in general? there must have been someone specific that you wanted to see.
3) you say you voted for me to get reactions. why did you vote me then? did you think voting me would provoke the most reactions? if you wanted reactions, do you think voting for someone else would get them? if so, why didn't you?
Alright.

1) I was trying to see who else jumped on a wagon with such a weak case.
2)someone specific: anyone who would accept semi-bullshit reasons or come up with bullshit to vote you.
3)I voted you because I didn't think you lynchworthy based on the small case against you, and I wanted to see who would be eager to jump on. I thought the validity of the case on you (parts of it fully valid, some parts less so) was enough to warrant impatient scum to jump on, and not yet such a strong case for town to hammer.

Vote: Sethaniel
i know you said you were trying a gambit
and no offense, but it seems like your reason to vote for me was a bullshit reason
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #337 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by dahill1 »

kravhen wrote:I really doubt if he was scum, that he would bus TWO teammates.
this is WIFOM too. just saying
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #339 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:46 am

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
kravhen wrote:I really doubt if he was scum, that he would bus TWO teammates.
this is WIFOM too. just saying
Why are you still voting Korts ? That doesn't make much sense.
i think he's scum
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #341 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:57 am

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:That's just petty OMGUS.
really? i'm pretty sure i was voting for him before he voted for me
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #367 (isolation #45) » Sun May 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by dahill1 »

if Korts wants to die, I say let him
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #383 (isolation #46) » Tue May 06, 2008 11:22 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I wasn't the doctor, the real doctor would claim and there would be 1 scum left, who would be a lover.

Unless I'm a treacherous lover, but then if I was, my town lover would claim that I'm not in fact the doctor.

So I am 100%, confirmed town and doctor.
I'm, for now, taking you as confirmed. That was just what I saw from Yoshi's posts. However, if you weren't the doctor, the real doctor wouldn't necessarily claim, maybe they wanted to be useful to the town before getting themselves NK'ed. But this is just a theory. The chances for it being true are pretty much nil.
i'm pretty sure ABR is doc now, because the real doc definitely should've claimed by now, if ABR was lying
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #388 (isolation #47) » Tue May 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Read through again, and I'm considering a Jex / Elderad scumduo.
wrong vote Korts plz
If you were on Youtube, you would be Most Viewed <3
thx
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #389 (isolation #48) » Tue May 06, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by dahill1 »

silence wrote:How did Korts's 'gambit' get accepted?
i don't know about the others, but i don't really believe it
silence wrote:A general questions: should we want to keep lovers alive and rather try to lynch the lone scum? Because then a lover massclaim would enable the town to win by lynching both lover pairs. If this logic is valid, dahill1 should be forced to claim his partner as it would do him/her no harm. But I'm not sure.
i say we just try and find any scum, whether that be lone scum or lover scum. i don't want to claim my partner, because i believe him/her to be town. my partner can claim if they feel it will be beneficial. however, if there is ever a situation when it is absolutely necessary i will claim for them
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #391 (isolation #49) » Tue May 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nope. I'm feeling good about Korts.

Suspects atm:

Jex
Dahill
Elderad
any reason you didn't mention me in your last post when you listed suspects?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #393 (isolation #50) » Tue May 06, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Read through again, and I'm considering a Jex / Elderad scumduo.
i can understand if you forgot
but if you suspected me, you probably should have posted it as well
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #401 (isolation #51) » Thu May 08, 2008 11:43 am

Post by dahill1 »

silence wrote:
dahill1 wrote:i say we just try and find any scum, whether that be lone scum or lover scum.
What is wrong in my logic, then?
i never said anything was wrong, just offering my opinion
silence wrote:
dahill1 wrote:i don't want to claim my partner, because i believe him/her to be town.
If you are both town and the scum kills your partner, we can identify the treacherous lover tomorrow, so the scum probably wouldn't kill your partner and thus claiming your partner does not do any harm.

I think for that reason we should force dahill1 to claim partner - it does not do any harm and that way we find out whether his claim was true.

Anyway, I admit my thinking may be flawed here, there is no hurry, I don't want him to claim partner before this is discussed/accepted.
am i missing something here? there are 3 lovers, so when my partner and i both die (assuming my partner is town), then you won't be able to identify the treacherous lover right away. claiming my partner doesn't mean you will necessarily be able to find the scum lover.
Korts wrote:I agree with silence, who, despite his name, has a pretty valuable suggestion. Here's the plan, as I see it.

Dahill claims his partner. After that, there are two possibilities. A) they die, B) they stay alive either because dahill or his partner is in fact treacherous lover, or because scum want to try WIFOM.

If A) happens, and both dahill and his partner come up town, the town half of the other pair should claim immediately, because then surely his partner is the treacherous lover. And then we're down to 1 scum against 3 town, and we have a fairly good chance of winning from thereon.
wrong! again, aren't there 2 more pairs of lovers left (excluding me and my partner)? also, just because someone claims they are the town lover, doesn't mean there partner is scum! you can't base truth on whoever claims fiaster that's ridiculous!
Korts wrote:If B) happens, I think the town's best chance is to policy-lynch dahill, or his partner, and from there, it's the same as point A), except that we have one more night kill, so it'd be 1 scum to 2 town.
why should we policy-lynch me? how about we scumhunt as normal?
Korts wrote:Alternatively, we can policy-lynch dahill now, and our chances would improve, the fact being that 4 town would face the single scum.
again, why not just scumhunt? it seems to be working so far
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #407 (isolation #52) » Fri May 09, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by dahill1 »

ThAdmiral wrote:
Setup
    townies

mafia

lovers

treacherous lover

doc
doh! sorry i assumed it meant 3
pairs
of lovers
anyways, i can accept me being lynched, but i think that if anyone is lovers with Korts that would be a
much
better lynch
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #410 (isolation #53) » Fri May 09, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by dahill1 »

eldarad wrote:
kravhen wrote:yeah man i dont like seeing dahill go like this... its like 1-2 people said "hey lets lynch him and see"... not enough participation from other people.
We need more opinions, drama, resistance, anything
lol, I can't help thinking of the Erasure song "Drama". But that's my (psychological) damage, not yours...
If it's worth anything, I am currently opposed to a dahill lynch at the moment.
what do you, and everyone else for that matter, think about another lover claiming but only if they are lovers with Korts?
of course, Korts could be just a regular goon, but if he is a lover i think it is highly possible that he is the scum lover
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #417 (isolation #54) » Sat May 10, 2008 8:00 am

Post by dahill1 »

Jex wrote:While I understand the logic of killing off the known lover today, I feel that Korts only brought this plan up in order to get everyone's attention off of him and onto someone else. Korts is on the top of my scum list, as well as many others lists, and I feel he's the best lynch for the day.

The love plan works on any day, so we kill korts today (getting rid of one scum) and then deal with the lovers tomorrow.

Also, I'm indifferent to whether dahill should claim his partner or not. I see both pro-town and pro-scum reasons for doing it. I'm going to have to go with no, dahill shouldn't claim because I think it helps the scum more than it helps the town at this point. If the town wants to be rid of the lover pair there is no need to know the 2nd partner as we'd all just vote to kill dahill eliminating both. Therefore, a claim in unnecessary.

With that, my vote stays on Korts as he still sits at the top of my list of scum and I feel like he's just trying to save himself by targeting the lovers right now instead of waiting.
i agree. as i see it, i will either:
1) get NKd tonight and both my partner and i will die
2) not get NKd for WIFOM
3) they somehow guess my partner and NK that person, so we both die
4) they don't NK us because one of us is the scum lover
those are ranked from most likely to least likely to happen. i can see how lynching me would be beneficial, but to me Korts is obvscum
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #427 (isolation #55) » Tue May 13, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by dahill1 »

silence wrote:I agree the lover plan works on later days as well, and I did not suggest lynching dahill1 today.

But, my point was to suggest forcing dahill1 to claim his partner to validate his claim. If he is unable to claim (or get his claim verified), he is the regular goon and we catch him. If he is a lover (treacherous or not), then claiming did not do any harm, as discussed earlier.
oh ok, i can see that point of claiming my partner. and you're right that is going to be hard to verify without all of the lovers coming out or just my partner coming out. but again, i will leave it up to my partner if they wish to claim
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #443 (isolation #56) » Sat May 17, 2008 5:46 am

Post by dahill1 »

eldarad wrote:Surely we're much better off trying to lynch scum rather than just lynching lovers by default.
QFT! this is why i think Korts is a better lynch than me today. also, if my partner isn't scum, the maf may just kill us tonight anyways.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #458 (isolation #57) » Thu May 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by dahill1 »

(posting this in all games)
dahill1 in V/LA wrote:away til tuesday
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #477 (isolation #58) » Sat May 24, 2008 6:57 am

Post by dahill1 »

ok i managed to get free hotel wireless. but what is this??
Korts wrote:Well, there's nothing left to do, then.

unvote, vote: Korts
selfvoting in a situation like this is a tremendously stupid thing to do if you are town. no one but scum (besides Jester) would benefit from getting themselves lynched. (that is, if they are about to be lynched, and they don't want to reveal anymore info)
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #485 (isolation #59) » Sun May 25, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by dahill1 »

silence wrote:Haven't yet made up my mind whether it's better to lynch a lover or scumhunt between non-lovers today. Was planning to do some probabilistic analysis over all possible scenarios but it turned out to be at little complicated.

Anyway, in both cases, dahill1 should really claim. If he doesn't understand this or is not posting, his partner can also claim.
sorry i have limited access until about tuesday.
i guess i see no harm in claiming my partner now..
if you haven't already guessed, it's elderad
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #508 (isolation #60) » Wed May 28, 2008 11:29 am

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't like her too much. Now that the lover has claimed, I'm not sure about them.
HIM!
and why don't you think Korts would be a good lynch for today?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #528 (isolation #61) » Thu May 29, 2008 11:53 am

Post by dahill1 »

i'm pretty damn sure Korts is scum
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #574 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by dahill1 »

i'm a little confused as to why the mafia wouldn't kill the doc?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #578 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:scummy as hell ^^^

Vote: dahill
how is that scummy? i was speculating on why they wouldn't kill the doc, which is the town's only confirmed, not scum power role
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #581 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by dahill1 »

kravhen wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:scummy as hell ^^^

Vote: dahill
how is that scummy? i was speculating on why they wouldn't kill the doc, which is the town's only confirmed, not scum power role
Why do YOU think the scum didn't kill ABR if he was the doc?
Since you feel comfortable asking others, I wanna hear your own answer just for the lulz.
honestly, i have no freakin idea. i now realize how this argument generates into WIFOM so i won't argue about it any further, but i still don't see how it's necessarily scummy
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #596 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:22 am

Post by dahill1 »

*sigh*
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #607 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by dahill1 »

i would hardly call that being eager for a lynch
the "*sigh*" was due to the fact that ABR would say something like that. i realize it's his playstyle, but i can't really see how i was ready to lynch him at all
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #616 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:27 am

Post by dahill1 »

can everyone explain what they thought i meant from the "sigh" post? because i think you are interpreting differently than what it meant. also, i'm pretty sure the other lover group has the scum in it, because eldarad's actions lead me to believe he is town. if necessary, i would be willing to be lynched to reveal the other lover group, but as armlx said, when it could lead to a nasty endgame
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #627 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:18 am

Post by dahill1 »

the only one on that wagon that i'm unsure of is armlx
abr is confirmed, as well as farside. eldarad isn't 100% confirmed to me, but i'm pretty sure he is town.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #645 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by dahill1 »

sorry for not posting..finals week and such
anyways, it appears that krahven is getting votes because he's the scummiest that wasn't on the yoshi wagon. i can see some of the points made against him (throwing some doubt on the doc), but i don't see why the case against seth still isn't relevant
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #691 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:22 am

Post by dahill1 »

argh sorry i know this is a bad time in the game for me to be away but:
posting this in all games
dahill1 in V/LA wrote:on the 19th i'm going to be moving across the country, so i will probably not have internet access at that time. i don't know how long it will take but i ask not to be replaced unless it's urgent that i should be. thanks!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #723 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:52 am

Post by dahill1 »

k i'm here but still have very limited access. i did a quick readthru of what i missed and apparently i'm confirmed now. cool. yeah eldarad i believe farside is pretty much confirmed via ABR.
i have my suspicions of whom the remaining scum is, but i want to see what Coron, Kravhen, and Seth have to say first.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #730 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:11 am

Post by dahill1 »

my vote today will be for either kravhen/seth right now, and most likely kravhen
that is all
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #743 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:36 am

Post by dahill1 »

yeah sorry if i'm not too active in this game, but i'm kinda backlogged in my other games
unless im wrong i think this is coron's usual meta
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #759 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by dahill1 »

sorry for not posting much
starkadium and such
vote seth
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #766 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:51 am

Post by dahill1 »

farside22 wrote:
eldarad wrote:farside, do you oppose a Seth lynch, or just prefer a Coron one?
Any reasons why you favour Coron over Seth as our scum?
Seth is basically saying Kravhen is town. If Coron flips town then tomorrow Seth has no leg to stand on. I also call this gut feeling as well.
well i see no reason why we couldn't just do the opposite (lynch seth now, then coron if seth flips town)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”