Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by Yoshi »

I confirm! First game since my first game, which was a long time ago! Hi guys!
[b][color=green]Yoshi![/color][/b]
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:46 am

Post by Yoshi »

Hi guys! I forgot about the game, then got an e-mail, sorry!

I read up until this point, and I find Jex, Korts/replacement, and Sethaniel most suspicious.

Jex self-voted, OMGUS'd, and hopped her vote around when many votes were on her, trying to be suspicious of many people.

Korts basically just didn't contribute anything, self-voted, then left.

Sethaniel is for his recent abdication of responsibility by asking ABR what to do.

I think Jex is the most suspicious of these offenses.

vote: Jex
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Yoshi »

Silence, I think the strategy here is just ordinary; try hard to figure out who the scum are, try to make sure the scum doesn't discover lovers or the doctor... lynch the scum.

Jex, regardless of your claimed intent or randomness at the time, I find your actions suspect.

I'd like to hear from Sethaniel in defense of his actions.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Yoshi »

As pretty new myself, I can understand Sethaniel, and I actually accept his defense.

I find more suspicious this lover thing going on between Albert and Jex -- propagated by Albert. I don't think a town player would want to telegraph a lover connection so obviously as Albert has done. I can't believe I missed it -- but Qman's 117 really made me rethink Albert's play, and in a game with lovers it seems so foolish to make an implication you are a lover so publicly!

unvote: Jex; vote: Albert

Albert and Jex are the two I find the most suspicious. I'm interested in Korts replacement, too.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Yoshi »

I am very confused as to why Albert wants us to "BUM RUSH" Sethaniel! Surely we would benefit from more discussion, even if you think the case against Seth is great?

I find part of Jex's reasoning for her vote on eldarad unjustified; eldarad disagreeing (and even being wrong, possibly) on theory doesn't make him scum. However, I do somewhat see the hypocrisy, and I'd like eldarad to explain that.

Jex and Albert, first off, why would you explicitly claim you are not lovers of each other? That narrows the field for the scum! Secondly, Albert insinuating lover when Jex and Albert aren't in fact lovers makes me suspicious -- Jex I disagree with:
Jex wrote:Overall, good point about him trying to make it look like he's a lover, bad conclusion because he is not my lover.
I find it suspicious that he made this lover connection thing, especially if you are not lovers. Why would he do that then? I also find his call for a quick bandwagon on Sethaniel unwarranted. His recent post, saying he will hurt the town if Seth is not lynched, makes me even more suspicious.

I think more people should vote for Albert!
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Yoshi »

Albert's recent play is most troubling. I am very hesitant to abide by his wishes and vote for Sethaniel, as I am unconvinced by his arguments that Sethaniel is scum. As far as I can see, he has not proffered any arguments as to why I might be scum.

I see no reason to blindly trust his suspicion of Sethaniel, especially since I know his suspicion of me is unfounded. However, he has claimed doctor. In this setup, if he is not the real doctor, the doctor will counter-claim, and we will know he is lying. Therefore, I will
unvote
him.

I also don't understand why he said eldarad is 'confirmed town', and also don't understand eldarad's vote after Albert has claimed doctor.

Albert's claiming so prematurely seems suboptimal; in any event I am rather befuddled, and must re-read!
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by Yoshi »

eldarad wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
I also don't understand why he said eldarad is 'confirmed town', and also don't understand eldarad's vote after Albert has claimed doctor.
At this moment - right here, right now - do you believe ABR's doc claim?
I do not think scum would randomly claim doctor day 1, so yes I believe it. In the less likely event that Albert is scum, the real doctor will counter-claim, and I'll vote him again.

Sethaniel, why did you claim? Your claiming makes your more suspicious and more beneficial to be lynched.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by Yoshi »

Mod:
you need to prod babygirl and farside. They both haven't posted in a long time! Maybe others too, but I noticed them.

I find it odd that so many votes are on Albert even though he's claimed! Albert, what do you think now, I'm scum, even though I realize that you are really the doctor, and four other people don't?

If someone is the doctor and isn't Albert, you definitely should claim, because aside from being the doctor, Albert has been very suspicious. However, like I said, in absence of someone countering him, I'm very inclined to believe he's the doctor.

I re-read, and I find Jex, Sethaniel, and Korts most suspicious.

Jex's recent vote on Albert looks odd, in addition to everything I said earlier. Korts self voting and his role hasn't done much of anything. Sethaniel though, claimed, for no reason, and unlike Albert, we can't be sure he isn't lying.

I'd like to think that Albert didn't disadvantage us too terribly, too, since he's wrong about me and foolishly claimed doctor to get people to lynch who he wanted them to lynch; so hopefully he is right about Sethaniel.

Anyways, Sethaniel has not provided anything nearing a good defense, and his claiming like I said makes him a really good player to lynch.

vote: Sethaniel
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Yoshi »

eldarad wrote:Yoshi, I don't believe ABR's doc claim, so the fact he claimed is irrelevant. And your desire to have the doc counterclaim smells of rolefishing for the real doc.

Jex, huh, you're right. Lovers =/= masons. Sorry.
eldarad, your voting Albert smells of *wanting to lynch the real doc* to me.

Why would you not believe his claim in an open game -- there is only one doc. I totally agree his claiming was very unhelpful, but now that he has, unless someone comes out and says he is lying, we should believe it. I am not fishing -- fishing is something scum do to subtly try and figure out roles.

What I'm doing is saying that if Albert is not the real doc, then the real doc *should counterclaim* because then Albert must be lying scum and we should lynch him.

However, unless some other non-Albert "real doc" comes and counterclaims, we should believe Albert that he is the doctor, because he most likely is.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Yoshi »

I thought I was right that since Albert claimed doc, he must be the real doctor, since otherwise the real doctor would counterclaim! But lots of you are saying I'm wrong -- sorry!

Other than Albert's claim I find him definitely the most suspicious -- so if he isn't the real doctor.

unvote vote: Albert

Could someone explain to me how I was wrong? I thought for sure he'd be the real doctor since he claimed. But if he isn't I think he's definitely scum.

Korts -- you attack me for defending Albert. But for me to be defending Albert to be scummy -- Albert would have to be scum right? So why do you attack me, and not Albert? You assume Albert is scum when you attack and vote me, but you've never attacked or voted him. Are you his team-mate and know he is scum?
FOS: Korts
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Yoshi »

Korts wrote:Yoshi: ABR may or may not be the doc. Until the real doc, if there is a real doc other than ABR, counterclaims, however, we should not lynch ABR whether or not you believe his claim. I voted for you because if ABR is fakeclaiming, you're obviously protecting your partner, and if he's the real doc, you're obviously buddying up to him.
This is ludicrous. You say the exact same thing I'd been saying in your first sentence: that ABR is most likely doctor, and shouldn't be lynched. Then in your second sentence, you say that my saying what you said in your first sentence is scummy and that I'm either buddying or scum buddies with Albert.

That's absolutely ridiculous; in one sentence you say exactly what I'd been saying, and in the other, you say what I'd been saying is extremely suspect and that my defense of Albert is unfounded.

Then Albert quotes this and agrees with it.

You can't have it both ways: either I was justified in defending Albert, or wasn't. You can't defend him and say that I am extremely suspicious for defending him in the same post.

I thought my reasoning was correct, but you two have gone too far. I think you are scum buddies. I find Sethaniel highly suspicious, but he might be just a noob. Albert should be lynched, and then Korts if Albert is indeed scum.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Yoshi »

I've PM'd the mod to ask for replacement because this is just ridiculous and I don't care to deal with it.

Korlash is coming to the exact same conclusion I was -- that Albert SHOULDNT be lynched today -- AND you ALL are saying that I am suspicious FOR SAYING that Albert SHOULDNT be lynched today. Phrasing about whether he is the doc or isnt or maybe is isnt significant.

I was really looking forward to playing my first game as pro-town. But I guess people just like to lynch me no matter what my alignment is. I think it is because I post in green and use exclamation points.

bye!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”