Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Gödel »

@Almost50 oh so the creator of the thing was on LSD, hmm maybe I should switch to Keychain then since he has such a big mouth, I bet an arm would fit in there
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Gödel »

Just from a quick skim of some players posts is this a correct assumption a couple of you guys have played with UCV and you though he was trying to play a newbie card to explain any mistakes he makes? and that is why you are now voting for him?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 78, sheepsaysmeep wrote:My vote was an RVS vote
UNVOTE: bc we’re all here
UNVOTE:
samesies
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 83, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:Just from a quick skim of some players posts is this a correct assumption a couple of you guys have played with UCV and you though he was trying to play a newbie card to explain any mistakes he makes? and that is why you are now voting for him?
"a couple of you guys" is very indirect. Who are you talking about?
As stated by someone else yes it was the people voting for him and attacking him for his statement. (so that is assmeble, north, PMysterious, and Almost50, i looked it up before I posted) The reason for asking indirectly is was that I was too lazy to go back and reread the thread to get the names, sorry.

also it seems we have 2 trolls in the thread transcend and not mafia

@PM do you have some game numbers to back that up? the whole transcend troll scum thing
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Gödel »

prodge will post tomorrow sorry
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Gödel »

here now catching up and commenting
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Gödel »

starting from my last real post and commenting, if you missed something addressed to me before then please rudely point it out to me.
In post 112, Keychain wrote:I disagree. Went nought to sixty on the rage a bit quick and he seems to be overexplaining. I didn't consider the cannibal mechanic to be so standout that it would be possible to see it in player behaviour, therefore I'm sceptical of looking for cannibals instead of scum.
North's was pretty good though. I like Maki for town so far as well.

In post 110, Gödel wrote:
Gödel wrote:Just from a quick skim of some players posts is this a correct assumption a couple of you guys have played with UCV and you though he was trying to play a newbie card to explain any mistakes he makes? and that is why you are now voting for him?
As stated by someone else yes it was the people voting for him and attacking him for his statement. (so that is assmeble, north, PMysterious, and Almost50, i looked it up before I posted) The reason for asking indirectly is was that I was too lazy to go back and reread the thread to get the names, sorry.

@PM do you have some game numbers to back that up? the whole transcend troll scum thing
But what purpose did your question serve? You seem to be keeping back a bit, both in the question itself and how you asked it. You haven't really given any indication of any reads so far.
This will make me seem scummy but I was trying to find a way to enter the game, i had problems connecting to the rest of you guys(or maybe that was just me) and i tried to insert myself in the game so I could participate
In post 113, Transcend wrote:I'm not a troll
you where(maybe still are need to read more to comment)okay maybe not anymore though i stand by NM. Is this Nm normal style of playing?
In post 129, Almost50 wrote:
In post 110, Gödel wrote:
Gödel wrote:Just from a quick skim of some players posts
is this a correct assumption a couple of you guys have played with UCV
and you though he was trying to play a newbie card to explain any mistakes he makes? and that is why you are now voting for him?
As stated by someone else yes it was the people voting for him and attacking him for his statement. (so that is assmeble, north, PMysterious,
and Almost50
, i looked it up before I posted) The reason for asking indirectly is was that I was too lazy to go back and reread the thread to get the names, sorry.

I didn't thinl you were referring to me too with this, as I already said:
In post 49, Almost50 wrote:and to add the possibility that it just might be a play style (I don't know him and never played with him before)
I lumped you in there cus of your post since you said you would vote for voyager(or atleast thats the way it came across to me)

It almost seems like Almost50 is fishing for the vig to out himself, why would you constantly call out the vig?(like you iso matched vig 23 times)

almost50 do you think north is scum?

north do you disagree with PM and almost50 on their read on transcend?
In post 209, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:prodge will post tomorrow sorry
I'm on the edge of my seat :]
sorry i think this post will be a bit of a disappointment.

Considering that now Almost50, PM, and Assemblerotws all agree that transcend is playing as scum is there anything you can say in your defense transcend?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 220, northsidegal wrote:
In post 219, Gödel wrote:north do you disagree with PM and almost50 on their read on transcend?
i can't really read him yet. i liked how his iso seemed to pick up in content and scumhunting around the middle, but it seems to be dipping back down again.
but if you have 3 independent players telling you that this how trans plays as scum that doesn't sway the opinion?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 222, northsidegal wrote:
In post 221, Gödel wrote:
In post 220, northsidegal wrote:
In post 219, Gödel wrote:north do you disagree with PM and almost50 on their read on transcend?
i can't really read him yet. i liked how his iso seemed to pick up in content and scumhunting around the middle, but it seems to be dipping back down again.
but if you have 3 independent players telling you that this how trans plays as scum that doesn't sway the opinion?
what makes their assessment more accurate than my own? yes, their experience with transcend lends them credibility, but there's no real reason for me to place blind faith in what they say. i'd prefer to come to my own conclusion - i'm not really one to sheep others' reads.
to me personally if 1 person says something about someones meta I am doubtful, if a second person mentions it, i am intrigued, 3 people isn't something I have experienced before but it makes me look at them more closely and question them. the question was mainly there so that maybe you would also consider other alternatives than almost50 since it seemed that you where tunneling a bit.

pedit: I said independent since it wasn't really prompted to be confirmed, Almost50 name dropping could sort off be seen as a hint that it needs to be confirmed but not really.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 225, northsidegal wrote:
In post 224, Gödel wrote:the question was mainly there so that maybe you would also consider other alternatives than almost50 since it seemed that you where tunneling a bit.
i wouldn't consider what i've been doing tunneling. yeah, me and almost had a long interaction, but that doesn't mean that he's the only one i'm focusing on. do you have a problem with me pushing almost or a preference that i don't, outside of the general motivation of convincing people to vote your own scumread?
not really, maybe i was reading it wrong last night it thought you might be tunneling and thought best to stop it before you go to far down the proverbial rabbits hole.
In post 226, Transcend wrote:That they're wrong
care to mount a bit of a better defense?
In post 227, Keychain wrote:
PMysterious wrote:
In post 110, Gödel wrote: @PM do you have some game numbers to back that up? the whole transcend troll scum thing
Actually, I do have a game which meets this criteria, one that I played in and died on Night 1, but at the same time, Trans was Mafia in this game, pulling the exact same strategy as he is now.

(Evidence: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=72014&user_select[]=27478) 710 posts, with so many of them not being of any substance whatsoever. Ends up being part of one of the 2 scum teams in that game.

(Evidence: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=72198&user_select[]=27478) 84 posts, with a lot of them not having too much substance. He ends up being a part of the Mafia team, in a Werewolf/Mafia tie.

And this isn't restricted to these games either. His profile shows SO many games that he's played with this exact strategy, AND he ends up as Mafia with this strategy.

THAT is why I do not trust Trans in this game. He is pulling out the same strategy as before, and it is a scumtell. In short,
Transcend is scum, period.
Okay so I looked at one game and I kind of see what you mean, but you've given no evidence to suggest it's a scumtell and not just playstyle. You'll need to show that he doesn't really do it in his town games if you want to convince me with a meta case.
I too would like this

In post 227, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:
In post 209, Keychain wrote:
Gödel wrote:prodge will post tomorrow sorry
I'm on the edge of my seat :]
sorry i think this post will be a bit of a disappointment.
Yeah it was unfortunately. You're being way way more tentative than I would expect and having problems connecting is indeed pretty scummy, even if you're honest about it.
Also it's Goedel not Godel right? :lol:

I'm interested in where you're going with this meta on Transcend. Have you done any of your own research into it? It seems like you're pushing someone else's case.
Ahh you have been scanning my meta, yes technically the former is more grammatically correct, and yes I know it makes me scummy but I think it is better than not engaging in the game at all. Well I want transcend to respond to the accusation to his meta in a meaningful way so that he doesn't just start trolling again and like stated above i thought north and almost50 where starting to tunnel so I tried to disengage them. Also why i asked almost 50 about north.
In post 229, Transcend wrote:Nothing is more hilarious than getting meta dumped and being town rofl

This website relies way too much on meta. There's this thing called scumhunting lol.
then who do you suspect(with evidence please)
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 231, Maki Harukawa wrote:I feel like A50 strongly/truly believes in what he's doing is right and wouldn't make up this whaco theory as scum and still strong arm it like he is I don't really like how north played around it
I also have that feeling but i need to confirm some of the meta things for myself before I really believe him, i don't see a mafia take such a strong stance on day 1 even if pushed
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Gödel »

btw sorry if i am spaming a bit but I am trying to engage more with the game, tell me if it is too much.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 243, Keychain wrote:I still don't understand what you're doing with this Transcend thing. You haven't given any reason to believe he's scum that I can see apart from other people saying they think it. You just seem very much like you're trying to avoid confrontation, and continues to give me that impression. You say you're worried about North and A50 tunneling but I don't see any interest in their respective alignments.
Well if I think they are tunneling each other and am trying to break it off I think it should be obvious that I think it is TvT and trying to stop what I consider to be a waste of time. I am also trying to get transcend to engage in the game in a helpful fashion and not start trolling again, thats whats up there. I Think I have even stated that before.
Transcend wrote:Okay so all this meta diving qualifies as scum hunting you guys think

Lol
How about you do some scum hunting yourself other than attacking the guys that are meta diving you? The reason people are meta diving you is that you where just trolling, the same issue with NM.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Gödel »

I don't have enough to go on for now that I have a player that I am sure enough as scum, i do have some leans though nm for his trolling play style I have seen this from him in the past as scum. I also don't like some of UCs posts, not the beginning ones where she tried to(or not) play the newbie card how it seems like she keeps on referencing other games(or something the like) and not really engaging. I think NSD and A50 are town cus the interaction felt TvT. and the rest is still ambiguous.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Gödel »

catching up now and will post more soon.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 273, Not_Mafia wrote:I aint even trolling
However I like some of your later posts
In post 274, Assemblerotws wrote: I'll attempt to look more into Gödel.
please don't my game play has sucked so far and i am lurking

why the hell do other games seem to be mentioned constantly am I missing something(like post )
In post 302, Transcend wrote:279 is a scumclaim
How?
In post 309, Keychain wrote: It is the end of Day 1. You should be
voting
someone. But you're still avoiding taking a stance. Why do you think it felt TvT? I'm feeling a disappointing lack of detail from you.
Yeah sorry, I shall vote soonish. A gut feeling mainly. I don't think almost50 would get that condescending if he where scum(i don't know him personally just my thoughts) and i think north was fair to question him on the read and i don't think she would have continued for so long especially with other players chiming in if she was scum, i think she would have disengaged. Plus so far i like allmost50's post and also norths readlist. I do think you are calling me out a lot though, what i find odd is that no one else has engaged you on that yet, not sure what to make of it yet though. but please continue doing so if I am lurking again since it holds me accountable.

Over all the recent posts haven't swayed me enough to vote for someone, I will need to go thorough the game again with the player list, eliminate anyone i think is town, and then look at the iso of the remaining players to see if i can find someone to vote for, but since i need to leave to meet up with someone in 20 min that will have to wait till later today. I am sorry.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Gödel »

still working on my main post but couldn't resist, This kind of Serial https://serialpodcast.org?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Gödel »

I accidentally closed this tab while I was on the phone so here is the short version of this post, if you want anything elaborated or know my thought process ask but I am too lazy to write it all out again.

Okay I have now read the thread 3 times and I still can't get a proper read on most people I don't know why. My lynch pool is essentially made by PoE and consistes of NM, Assemblerotws, sheep, uc, and elmo. Of all of those I dislike sheep the most, only seems to engage in the game when asked and most post i don't find too useful(I know this is the kettle calling the pot black). It isn't really a strong read but the day is almost up

VOTE: Sheep

PEDIT:
Porkens wrote:Im starving, let's eat godel.
Go ahead I have been dead for 30 years ;)
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 340, sheepsaysmeep wrote:with that being said
mod replace me if i dont get lynched i have no time for this
I am sorry, did I do something wrong?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 341, Porkens wrote:Sheep, you just need a good hot meal. Let's eat godel he isn't even putting up a fight.
The fight comes after I am eaten, you think some spoiled lunch meat can give you food poisoning, what do you think 30 years of decomposition will do :p
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Gödel »

Whew, I was worried I had done something bad enough to offend you and made you quit.

Pedit will reply tomorrow it's now 11 pm
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 348, Porkens wrote:He read, after I voted him, and ignored it. Not always scum but then I reiterated and he ignored it again, hand waving it as not serious, choosing to engage me on a tangential topic.

So I said I was serious. And he is running away now.
sorry I thought you where joking, let me eat some breakfast and drink some coffee and I will reply then.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 346, Keychain wrote:I don't think there's anyone else on sheep at this point, so odd choice for an end of Day vote when there's others in your lynchpool with actual wagons.

I'm not a huge fan of that lynchpool either. I'd like to hear more on this PoE thing you claim to have done. You've talked about North and A50. Why are PM, Transcend, Maki/Porkens and me not scum?

In post 327, Gödel wrote:
In post 274, Assemblerotws wrote: I'll attempt to look more into Gödel.
please don't my game play has sucked so far and i am lurking
I was going to vote for NM but I am not sure if I would just be voting for him cus I don't like his style.

I eliminated PM cus of the transcend thing, he walked back a bit on his read for trans when he also linked game where he trans played the same way and was town, i don't think a scum would do that since they could just claim to not have read those games. I eliminated trans cus some of his posts in the middle were decent and quite well and not trollish. Maki Didn't ping me strong either way and I don't like to lynch a replacement so close to a deadline before they had a chance to play. I eliminated you cus i see you have been doing some scum hunting.

The last part is cus I read my own ISO and it sucks and I should get lynched for it. I don't know why I am having so many issues with this game.

Porkens you accuse me of voting for the lowest hanging fruit and then a couple of posts later you would also vote for him today, wouldn't the same apply to you. Also again I relly thought you where just joking with eating me cus this is cannibal themed, i didn't think you where serious, even though you said you where but you just continued with the theme. As for me leaving, dude it is 11PM I wanted to just crawl under the sheets and turn on the TV.

Is TPFKAP replacing sheep?

going to be online for about 30ish min if anyone wants to talk about anything
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Gödel »

ahh thanks
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Gödel »

it confused me that the alt had a pronoun while her main doesn't have one
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Gödel »

I am sorry I don't follow Trans, its an RVS vote I don't see how that helps.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Gödel »

Just to clarify to avoid any confusion this time around You are scum reading me still and you think I am right but there is nothing you want to engage with me on?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Gödel »

Trans just explain a bit more than just quoting a post, I am a bit slow help me out here, my power lines go across the country so it takes a while for my bulb to light up.

sure though I think asking a question counts as engaging :P
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Gödel »

I just wanted to make sure that I don't ignore you again if you want to talk to me, I really thought last night you just wanted to post some jokey spam kind of thing and that is why I never seriously replied and just posted jokes in reply.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 420, Porkens wrote:Who do you wanna lynch godel?

naw im not into it transcend.
Ohh thanks for reminding me

UNVOTE: Since I would rather see the replacement post some content to get a better read then lynch sheep

Like explained before my lynch pool sucks but it is NM, Assemblerotws, uc, and elmo.

Assembler - is a huge lurker but he doesn't seem to follow up much on what he says, then again he lurks so maybe he does it but never posts hard to say.
UC - the intro post rubbed me the wrong way(newbie etc) and the constant slippage of other game references into this one also annoy me, most post are pretty spammy and very surface level not a lot of scum hunting going on, seems like contributing but not really.
Elmo - again post are pretty much useless, but not a lot of them also seems to be lurking and poping in with quick bits every now and again(aka the reason you scum read me :P )
NM - I just don't like his style, and that is why he is on the list, I can't make heads or tails of his posts and know when he is joking or being real. but being aware of my bias I am just scum reading him and don't want to lynch him yet.

With all that being said VOTE: UC, Assembler and Elmo don't have enough posts for me to be as sure in my read as with UC and NM is ignored for the reason stated above.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Gödel »

I think that is l-3 for UC but someone better recount before they vote.

@mod - Can we get a new vote count
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Gödel »

do you really want someone to hammer UC and then claim tomorrow they screwed up and forgot to count, I doubt a mafia would be stupid enough to do that but if a townie does it and ppl just wanna policy lynch them and we waste time with that useless discussion tomorrow.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Gödel »

who do you suggest with an adequate explanation please.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Gödel »

Actually I think UC is at L-2 is that why you freaked out porkens?

Trans while I agree one sheeps tone wouldn't you rather wait for the replacement to get a better read on the slot or are you locked in with that read?

I still don't get your keychain read but agree on NM, or the things I could make sense off.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Gödel »

trans not sure when but if not lynched replace me or something like that

also take elmo from my lynch pool missed his replacement request
Porkens wrote:??????

why do you scum
seemed a bit of an odd reaction to pointing out uc was close to a lynch

@MOD Not trying to backseat mod but asmebler hasn't posted in 3 days
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 436, Gödel wrote:trans not sure when but if not lynched replace me or something like that
refers to sheep asking to being replaced
EBWOP
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 442, Porkens wrote:Nsg is the only one playing well.
What do you think about keychain? I also like his engagement and posts
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 443, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 441, northsidegal wrote:what are some of your reads, ucv?
In post 406, northsidegal wrote:@uc voyager,

VOTE: ucv
In post 306, northsidegal wrote:
In post 304, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 303, northsidegal wrote:thought process, ucv
an OMGUS vote in RVS is one thing because everyone know it is a joke!

an OMGUS that is serious late day one is shity!
it may indicate
bad
play, but does it indicate scum? if so, why?
Pickens has been a little scummy. His eating joke sounds like it could be scum joking

Assemble hasn't posted much, but that is the norm for him...

Not_Mafia has been a little scummy

I havnt really made good reads yet....very few people are actually trying...
I am also guilty of this, but your posts also don't help much, by that I mean you also seem to not be actually trying
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Gödel »

btw just so I don't get accused of this again I will probably head off to bed in about 30ish min
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 452, Keychain wrote:
In post 402, Gödel wrote:The last part is cus I read my own ISO and it sucks and I should get lynched for it. I don't know why I am having so many issues with this game.
This is scum self consciousness. Particularly newbscum. Goedel, you don't have any completed scum games, do you?
Gödel wrote:btw just so I don't get accused of this again I will probably head off to bed in about 30ish min
This defensiveness, also not town.

I don't have a lot of time today/tomorrow but I will try and check in.
I do, just not on this site, I have been lucky so far here :)
Transcend wrote:
In post 470, northsidegal wrote:transcend, why did you even hammer if you thought ucv would flip town? like there were hop ons to the ucv wagon that you could've easily pointed out and made a case on, it wasn't as if "oh looks like this is happening no matter what so i guess i
have
to hammer, woe is me". especially thinking ucv is town and not even waiting for a claim doesn't make sense to me.

Bored and 2 days left and no one was changing their mind
#crappyreasontoquickhammer
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 489, TPFKAP wrote:VOTE: transcend
Why?
Porkens wrote:
In post 489, TPFKAP wrote:VOTE: transcend
VOTE: transcend
Why?
UC Voyager wrote:Wait....
VOTE: tanscend
Why?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Gödel »

I am missing something.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Gödel »

Transcend wrote:
THERE IS 10 HOURS LEFT IN THE DAY I REFUSE TO HAVE THIS DAY END IN A NO LYNCH

VOTE: UC Voyager

greens but we need a flip
In post 1, CommKnight wrote: The
Town
cannot no-lynch
I also thought it was a hammer and recounted so I don't know whats up with that

@MOD Can we get a vote count and some more info where we miscounted?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Gödel »

sheep
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Gödel »

Holy Crap its math, I think you are stalking me now, second of my games you have replaced into.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Gödel »

math was in one of my newbie games i replaced into and helped we with some game theory stuff :)

still thinking about your claim and who was killed and norths post but i posted cus I was excited math was here
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 622, northsidegal wrote: not really. keychain's wagon never went anywhere and it was never really going anywhere. meanwhile, keychain was the one, increidbly active player who was casting suspicion on godel and forced activity out of him. it just makes a lot of intuitive sense to me that the serial killer shot keychain, and that serial killer was godel. if keychain being shot by mafia makes more sense to you, what's your reasoning behind that?
I am not stupid, this just makes me a lynchbait. And you bringing this up makes me think you engineered this situation.
Porkens wrote:
Nsg

Not mafia

Havingfitz
Godel
Pmsteryous

Assembler

Mathblade
is this town to scum list? just wondering cus of the odd coloring

Well since my last post there have just been 3 players checking in, where are the rest of you guys?

I just noticed how much it sucks that we don't get any flips. I am not sure how I feel about porkens or math, though I don't like NSG at the moment.

It is bad when I have to check the player list to see who is actually playing the game.

havingfitz who do you belive Porkens being the vig or maths theory?

Assemblerotws care to stop lurking and chime in?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Gödel »

Don't play stupid. I am saying you killed Keychain and set me up as lynchbait.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 664, Porkens wrote:Godel. Before you ask others what they believe, share yours.
How about you also focus on other players since a lot of people are just sliding by today, I know my game sucks but I am a VT so whatever happens when I am lynched you will have wasted an entire day phase with letting them slide. The people I called out have posted a lot less than I have so maybe instead of just criticizing me actually do some scum hunting instead of just picking on the lowest hanging fruits! Like are you at all concerned about how crappy that math wagon is and how quickly it went to L-1. If you really are the vig you are a super crappy one!
In post 682, PMysterious wrote:
In post 679, MathBlade wrote:Anyone not voting Porkens ask yourself the following:

If what Porkens did was really a vig crumb and really that obvious why is Porkens alive?

Here's a hint..Porkens isn't the vig.
Is this a counter-claim?
Are you even reading the game!?!?!
In post 689, PMysterious wrote:
In post 684, MathBlade wrote:
In post 682, PMysterious wrote:
In post 679, MathBlade wrote:Anyone not voting Porkens ask yourself the following:

If what Porkens did was really a vig crumb and really that obvious why is Porkens alive?

Here's a hint..Porkens isn't the vig.
Is this a counter-claim?
Are you even reading? I said Almost is the vig.

It's not a counterclaim.

It is just raw confidence.
If you aren't going to counter-claim, then you have no real reason to dispute a claim.

By saying that Almost is the Vig, this either implies that you know something that we don't, or you're talking out of your ass, and I'm inclined to believe that it is the latter of the two.

VOTE: Math. That's L-1.
Again Are you even reading the game!?!?! He outlined his reasoning quite clearly.

VOTE: PM

Reason:
He joined the math wagon on very flimsy reasoning that indicates at the least he hasn't read the game and just wanted an excuse to jump on.
He was also one of the players that attacked UCV for the post about RVS, ultimately leading to the lynch.
Then there was the whole trans thing where he walked back his read so that if trans is lynched he can claim he warned us.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 707, CommKnight wrote:
Mod Notes:
Probing havingfitz.
Again?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Gödel »

Yeah sorry not buying it PM, you don't put someone at L-1 if you don't read the thread properly unless you don't care who gets lynched. Also just backing off as soon as you are pushed doesn't help either.

Fitz, not mafia and assembler care to comment on the Mathblade wagon?

@MOD I think you get to use it sooner than expected
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 714, Porkens wrote:We shouldn't lynch until not maf and assembler are forced to post content.
agreed, they should get prodded soon
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 718, Not_Mafia wrote:This is hard without glips
car to actually contribute, and what is glips?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Gödel »

Dude he went to L-1 in like a day, and to be honest I am just trying to get you to post, not a lot of content to get a read on.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 724, havingfitz wrote:
In post 723, Gödel wrote:Dude he went to L-1 in like a day, and to be honest I am just trying to get you to post, not a lot of content to get a read on.
I did replace in you know? Was my post 685 not revealing enough of my game mindset?
It is just one post, I am not experienced enough to get a decent read from just one post.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Gödel »

Hope they get prodded a third time and they get replaced?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Gödel »

I don't think that currently a portend vote won't happen.

What do you think about pm? Or alternatively who else is in your Lynch pool?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Gödel »

Sorry on my phone portend is porken
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 733, Not_Mafia wrote:I really need glips
I know someone already looked up the word but what is glips to you?

Who is in your Lynch pool today?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 735, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 731, Gödel wrote:I don't think that currently a portend vote won't happen.

So, figuring out the negatives, you think Porkens is going to be lynched? WTF?
Welcome to the game, care to comment a bit more.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 731, Gödel wrote:I don't think that currently a porkens vote will happen.

EWOP
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Gödel »

Damn it too many typos tonight I got to stop posting and get some sleep
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 740, northsidegal wrote:guys, "glips" means flips, like the alignments flipping.

not mafia, ucv's alignment flipped. what does that tell you?
/me facepalms, yeah make sense with g and f being right next to each other

and if i may add on to the question what does it tell you with the "flips" that porkens provided?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 752, MathBlade wrote:
In post 751, Porkens wrote:I regret eating transcend.
You can do this as either alignment?

What does this post add?
Trying to get sympathy so he will continue to be town read by most players.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Gödel »

Cus I am not sure porkens really is the big and I want to give my 2 cents before he spins it into something where he comes across as a pro town
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 756, Gödel wrote:Cus I am not sure porkens really is the vig and I want to give my 2 cents before he spins it into something where he comes across as a pro town
EBWOP, on phone again

PEDIT: I am town, I think I have said so before.

PEDIT2: just suuuper
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 765, Porkens wrote:
In post 753, havingfitz wrote:Why are you not voting anyone Porkens?
I'm trying to confuse the scum about my intentions. Also, i can hammer if Gödel goes to l-1
FTFY(I am okay with ppl not knowing that technically a ö should be typed as an oe, but that was just one mistake too many)
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 762, northsidegal wrote:
In post 756, Gödel wrote:Cus I am not sure porkens really is the big and I want to give my 2 cents before he spins it into something where he comes across as a pro town
when did you start believing that porkens wasn't the vig? earlier it appeared like you did, so what changed? also, if you think porkens is lying, why isn't your vote on him?
I never believed he was the vig, when did I say I believed that he was the vig? I don't have enough on him to make a decent case yet, so I am not pursuing the option, plus I saw how maths push on him didn't gain any traction and he had much better arguments then I did, mine is just speculation. I am a lot more sure in my PM read for scum than I am in his.

Just as a general FYI @everyone and porkens since I have already claimed and I am at L-2 please give me a chance to post before you hammer me since I do have some thoughts I want to sure if I am going to get lynched. Look at it this way if I flip scum just ignore that post since you assume it will just be distractions diversion etc, but since I know I will flip town give me a chance to post some things that may help(most likely they wont, but maybe they will)
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 771, Porkens wrote:Pmysterious posts seemed forced and false. Godel kinda seems mislynchy but not overly so. It's hard for me to read math because he's so full tilt against me. I really hate all the lurking.
how about we lynch pm or a lurker instead of me?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Gödel »

well he(hope i am using the correct pronoun) said i may be a mislynch, and i know I am a mislynch, so yeah i am trying to survive. to be honest who as town really wants to get lynched, it sucks cus you know that you are doing a disservice to the rest of the town if you are lynched instead of an sk or scum.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Gödel »

most of the stuff in Assemblerotws iso on day 2 is useless, he voted for porkens after he burped which is and oddish reaction. then he replied to a question after porkens also voted for him(only time he has really responded to an inquiry directed at him). then he voted for you after your push on prokens and after that he has just asked for clarifications.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Gödel »

ohh and I can't read NMs style but to me most his post seem useless too, though that may be just cus I don't get his style of playing
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 784, Not_Mafia wrote:assembler is still scum

VOTE: assembler
Why?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Gödel »

anything else recently that also pinged you?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Gödel »

not just about asembler i mean anything in general
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Gödel »

Care to comment on porkens role claim and mathblades questioning of it?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 797, havingfitz wrote: My thoughts on what Goedel has said. Without diving into an ISO of him...I get the sense he is awkward and inexperienced and not completely sure what he is doing and while that might result in some of the things he is saying/doing coming across as suspect...I'm starting to get the feel he is trying to find scum. So maybe he's the sk? idk. Hence the preference to wait.
Right on the inexperience, awkward part, and find scum part wrong on the rest.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Gödel »

MathBlade I have read your post like 3 times now, and maybe it is just because it is before 8 AM on Saturday, but you are only scum reading me under the assumption that porkens is the vig?
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Gödel »

Yo NSG still waiting for the proof where I said I believed porkens claim, not nice making accusations and when someone asks from proof you don't back it up, mighty scummy.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Gödel »

I know it wasn't asked of me but I thinking is that porkens is the SK and killed the vig hence the vig claim since there wont be a counterclaim or a counter flip. I was going to keep this theory to myself unless I got lynched but we seem to be stuck a bit so I am throwing this out there.

give me about 40 min to get back to you nsg, need to so something before I check the posts you mentioned
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 831, northsidegal wrote:
In post 825, Gödel wrote:Yo NSG still waiting for the proof where I said I believed porkens claim, not nice making accusations and when someone asks from proof you don't back it up, mighty scummy.
read exactly what i said, carefully:
In post 762, northsidegal wrote:
In post 756, Gödel wrote:Cus I am not sure porkens really is the big and I want to give my 2 cents before he spins it into something where he comes across as a pro town
when did you start believing that porkens wasn't the vig? earlier it appeared like you did, so what changed? also, if you think porkens is lying, why isn't your vote on him?
first sentence: not an implication that you ever did believe porkens was the vig, a question of when you started to disbelieve him. it could've been from the start, for all i know. you never actually answered this question, you just got defensive in .
second sentence: "earlier it appeared like you did" - not a hard accusation. i mainly got it from :
In post 706, Gödel wrote:If you really are the vig you are a super crappy one!
so, i'll ask again: when did you first start doubting porkens' claim, and what caused that?
The first part is you said when did I start to disbelieve him it implies that at some point i believed him that combined with the not hard implication is what annoyed me. To answer your second question I never really believed the claim, just beccause there isn't a counter claim does not make help in a game where only 25% of the flips are known. I wrote while very frustrated, hence also the VT claim(which isn't something I would claim while the gunsmith is still alive(or so i presume) since then the suspect pool for gunsmith would be narrowed, this should not be misconstrued as me trying to in anyway expose the gunsmith)
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 835, MathBlade wrote:Damn Porkens just sucked this game and is the vig and Godel is actually scum.

Holy fuck.
Wait for my flip.
In post 836, Porkens wrote:VOTE: godel

Book it.
I think this is L-2 so before somebody hammers please give me a chance to make one last post, same reasoning as before.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Gödel »

Okay so feel free to hammer me after this post. I had a really crappy day 1 play and after keychain was lynched I knew I was pretty screwed. So for most of day #2 I have been all over the place on purpose, see how people reacted and interacted with that to see who is scum.

Here in short are my thoughts: if I have more time in 24 hours I will elaborate but it is currently 11:30 PM and I don't want to risk getting hammered while I am asleep.

Not_Mafia

Make sure they don't fly under the radar with lurking, push them every now and again
Assemblerotws

Notice how he has been hoping on wagons and lurking, also added all the things for NM
havingfitz

Don't let him fly under the radar and use the replace in excuse again he hasn't contributed much on day 2
northsidegal

push them to give more reads
PMysterious

inconsistent play, call them out on it
MathBlade

Try not to let the whole almost50 porkens thing color your judgment too much, they come around as pretty town
Porkens

don't let them coast on their vig claim! If the crumb from day #1 was so obvious he should be dead now.

Check the night kills to draw theories, if there is no night kill it may be that porkens is the SK and he killed the vig night 1 and the mafia targeted him, far off theory but not impossible. Same with 2NKs, porkens may have killed the vig.

Like I said if I have more time tomorrow and am not hammered yet I will post some more detailed things but that is the general gist if someone is impatient. Also don't waste anytime speculating that I will flip anything but VT since it will be wasted.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Gödel »

ohh and another thing about porkens he is really not behaving like a conf town he should be based on yalls read of him, like he should be the one to hammer someone.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Gödel »

I am sorry guys just had a very busy day, and tomorrow isn't looking much better now, if I am lucky I will have some time in the afternoon else it will have be till Wednesday, I am really sorry that I can't give a more detailed view of my reads till then. I can understand it if you guys want to end the day before that since we are stalling a bit.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 856, PMysterious wrote:
In post 846, CommKnight wrote:
Vote Count 2.5

[0]
Not_Mafia

[2]
Assemblerotws
Not_Mafia, havingfitz,
[0]
havingfitz

[0]
northsidegal

[1]
PMysterious
Gödel,
[4]
Gödel
northsidegal, MathBlade, Assemblerotws, Porkens
[0]
MathBlade

[0]
Porkens

Note Voting:
PMysterious

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-11-24 16:00:00)
This is essentially it right now. (P.S. I edited it to reflect, and while I am aware this is not my job, I think it's best for everyone to be aware of it.)
I think it is best for everyone if you shared some reads and start generating more content.

On my way home now will try to post more tonight.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Gödel »

just got home, expect something soon.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Gödel »

okay i closed the tab on accident and noticed if forgot to install lazarus in opera so i lost my post here is the short version.

This post is a bit long and will list a lot of random thoughts in a losely structured manner. If no one objects I will hammer myself in about 24 hours, I should not be around anymore since i let the mafia hide

Okay first thing the mafia and sk will need to kill porkens tonight so put him under a microscope if he is alive. Also porkens if you really are the vig please think very very thoroughly about your night kill, we wont get a flip for it so think about it, and ambiguous person dying tonight without a flip can almost cause more confusion than help.

You guys seem to really let assembler and PM slide so freaking fix that. If NM is replaced push the replacement. Take a close look at assemblers voting history. Also as a reminder again PMs L-1 vote for Math was fishy as hell. Also push fitz and PM more they both have been around for a while now and don't have many susbstantial post. Also look at how people interacted with my posts, who ignored them or only cursory interacted with them and used the ensuing shuffle to hide, and also who called me out on my BS, I hope I managed to generate enough leads for you guys with that.

my current top scum read is pm, asmebler and nsg, in that order.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #90) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 869, havingfitz wrote:I just ISOd Assembler and am still good voting him.

Goedel should be voting Assembler as PM doesn't look to be a lynch candidate today.
PM can choose to hammer Goedel or tie things up at 4 v 4 (Goedel vs Assembler).
I doubt that wil work, I have also tried to point out his voting record, I'll just hammer myself in a couple of hours like I said yesterday.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 800, Not_Mafia wrote:That's not why
Start looking Mathblade, get a head start.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Gödel »

and that is that, I had fun playing with you guys sorry for having such a horrible first day game I know it screwed over the town.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Gödel »

Haikus are easy.
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Gödel »

Sorry that I had such a crappy day #1 play that I couldn't recover from, I almost cost us the game. But I had fun while I was playing and talking with the rest of you dead people.

Thanks for modding it was fun.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Gödel »

or he hit the bar on his way home and forgot about it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”