Mini Normal 1969 - Blessed Mafia (Werewolf Win)

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

9 pages already? How exciting! :)

Reading up!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Archwing and Elsa are the "easy" scumreads so far.
I'll give a little wiggle room for both of them seemingly being new (Elsa I have seen once on site before), but it's sometimes hard to separate newb!scum from newb!town.
Both have raised suspicion, and are good wagons for now though - they will have to try and be straightforward from here on out.

Esp. strikes me as overly confident, which is totally NAI, but he makes it almost 100% certain he will be in a central role.
That is why I nitpicked his softing early: that post made me feel like he knew his playstyle will place him in the spotlight no matter what, and he used that post as a "buffer" of sorts.

FlavorLeaf is acting a bit chirpy, and I don't think thats necessarily characteristic for him.. :shifty:
I've heard the term "BoonBabe" before, and while I'm legit happy to be a part of any "circle" here ( :oops: :oops: ), I think he brought it to the front with such enthusiasm, that it pinged me.
I think Dunker was able to notice the same, which lends a slight townlean on him for now.
In post 95, WhyMafia wrote:Una why do I already SR you.
Fun fact: WhyMafia scumreads me 10/10 times when I'm town. :lol:
Last time I said this was in Boons recent large:
In post 317, UnaBombaH wrote:WhyMafia is scum if he DOESN'T scumread me, and I don't scumread him. If we scumread each other, I can be fairly certain he is town too :lol:
What I know better now though, is that WhyMafia was scum in that game, so all you get out of his scumread on me, is that I am now confirmed town! All rejoice! :lol:
In all seriousness though, a slight townlean on WhyMafia here.

Chill is always null for me, because he doesn't spam the thread, and I'm bad at this game. Not sure if he has ever flipped scum "under my watch" either.
His first posts are ok though.

LUV seems townie alright, but I think his activity will actually be AI in the end.
I have a feeling he tends to lose interest towards the end as town, but I might be

No reads on Something_Smart, PeregrineV or Aristophanes yet.

Quick is sort of becoming my strongest tonwread at the moment, and has also been one of the more active posters so far. I love it.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 226, UnaBombaH wrote:LUV seems townie alright, but I think his activity will actually be AI in the end.
I have a feeling he tends to lose interest towards the end as town, but I might be
..assuming too much with how little I have actually seen him. (<--was deleted at some point when writing)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:43 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Una why do you TR quick
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:04 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Re-read the first pages and I heavily dislike this:
In post 73, Archwing wrote:I feel like Espeon has been shitposting to basically end RVS before it starts. Which is meh. I think that's kind of clear. I think your digging into it is interesting though.
INTO
In post 74, JaydragonKing wrote:Don't mind Una. This is our second game together, and I was only with him for a day before he was lynched, but He's always suspicious of others with Pokemon icons.
These are so far two of the "scummiest" players interacting with each other, and neither is being accurate with their analysis in these posts (I think).
While Elsa was apparently(?) joking about me, her post gives off the vibe that she is trying to either pocket me, or give off the vibe that I somehow know her.
I've seen her once in a game before, and even that was very brief with next to no interaction between us.. :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Espeonage »

Actually yeah you know what Arch has done everything under the sun to try and wriggle out of this.

If he thought it was shitposting why even interact? It obviously wasn't shitposting because I feel like I asked pointed questions.

I still maintain Post 55 is calling me scum.

Arch can have rope.

I was worried I'd get stuck tunnelling but I think I might have just nailed it seeing as others seem to agree.

Kinda worried that it's going to be the designated mislynch is all. It just seems too easy.

Arch/Jay/Quick for mafia.

However I find it a bit disconcerting that Ari came in, said he was excited to read and hasn't posted. It's a rough entry to the game for scum because they have to feign reactions to town playing outside the book, which takes time.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Espeonage »

Fully serious post because I want to transition in to really getting this shit going and I want to be a real up in your face dick.

My actual role is known to I suspect somewhere between 3 and 6 players so I may as well open up. I thought about flat claiming neighbour with smart but it would just confuse people now.

I am a miller

I do not want to be around at lylo. I want to be either Vig killed N2-N4 or lynched day 2 or 3. We should not decide which. UNLESS people deign to keep me alive which I really kinda don't want for wifom. But I have a sneaky suspicion that experienced mafia will be trying to buddy me and keep me around idk.

I don't want my alignment to get in the way. I would like people to assume I am town now, flip me later. And actually pay attention.

I do want people to question my reads and rip my cases to shreds

I don't want people to waste time trying to push a lynch through on me before I feel solid on a last will and testament which will not be today

Can we all agree to this?
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Espeonage »

Its kinda a shame I have to die. Because I kinda want to throw a lynch at Jay and if he flips scum then we all know it's multiball.

I did the same slip all over Denmark mafia and only lost as scum in a coin flip lylo because I killed or discredited everyone that called me out on it and pushed that it was purely confirmation spec.
Don't @ me.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 230, Espeonage wrote:Kinda worried that it's going to be the designated mislynch is all. It just seems too easy.
This is why I talked about "easy scumreads".
I think every game has a few, and the easyness of a read is not AI in itself, BUT I sort of dislike defaulting to those D1.
Simply because I feel like town often loses a lot of content that could be pried from lurkers/secondary scumreads if we were to wagon elsewhere.

That said, I wont lose my sleep if we lynch in Arch/Elsa.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:13 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 231, Espeonage wrote:I am a miller

I do not want to be around at lylo. I want to be either Vig killed N2-N4 or lynched day 2 or 3. We should not decide which. UNLESS people deign to keep me alive which I really kinda don't want for wifom. But I have a sneaky suspicion that experienced mafia will be trying to buddy me and keep me around idk.

I don't want my alignment to get in the way. I would like people to assume I am town now, flip me later. And actually pay attention.

I do want people to question my reads and rip my cases to shreds
I don't want people to waste time trying to push a lynch through on me before I feel solid on a last will and testament which will not be today

Can we all agree to this?
I can respect this.
I wouldn't put it past an experienced player to gambit with this, but I feel like this is the right way to play miller. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Espeonage »

See the other thing is that sometimes people are scummy because they're scum.

Which is why I want people to rip at my cases throughout.
Don't @ me.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:42 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Espionage I have a question
Why do we even have to lynch you based on the claim? Why can’t we just judge you for your play and sort you like normally
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 236, WhyMafia wrote:Espionage I have a question
Why do we even have to lynch you based on the claim? Why can’t we just judge you for your play and sort you like normally
miller claim near lylo is usually sketchy
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 236, WhyMafia wrote:Espionage I have a question
Because I totally could be doing this as a gambit in a really deep wifom. I need to get really good reads. I need to die. I need the remaining town to lynch my reads.

Because a cop can't clear me.
Don't @ me.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 230, Espeonage wrote:However I find it a bit disconcerting that Ari came in, said he was excited to read and hasn't posted. It's a rough entry to the game for scum because they have to feign reactions to town playing outside the book, which takes time.
Lol I had a friend over so I only had a chance to read the first 3 pages.

Your claim is meh. Like, I don't much care about it and it hasn't told me anything to this point. I'm continuing my read now though!

Not much else happened to that point!
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Everybody is talking about murdering again while I sleep.

My alignment is town. I will follow the Majority. Unless said majority already wants to kill me.

@Una - I was joking around, considering acidphoenix had a litten icon and you were after each other. Your already trying to hard to distance yourself from me. If I was actually scum, I'd say you were my scum partner. Even saying you wouldn't lose sleep over it? Unnecessary.

I trust Quick much more then I trust Espeonage. I would think the person with 50+ posts already would have a more solid town read. Miller claim either way would buy them another day, and most Vigilantes, I think, wouldn't shoot them.

But if we're settling what we're doing today...

UNVOTE: Leaf
VOTE: Archwing
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 81, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 76, JaydragonKing wrote:Not even a general overview of the possible roles here?

How am I supposed to know how many motherfuckers we got to throw into our volcano before town wins then?

Not even like 2-2-9 or 2-2-1-8 or 3-10?

That sucks.
It's probably 10:3, with an outside chance of 9:2:2. I hope to God it's not multiball though.

(Flashbacks to Boon's last large game, which Assemble and I were both in. This game is already reminding me of that one.)
OMG Smart is here!!!! <3

What do you think of all this setup talk from the get go? It makes me question Jaydragon. Feels like they are feigning not knowing what the distribution is! Like, just a bit of am overblown reaction, no?
- Jingle
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:10 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

This is a test game for me. I'm trying to win, but first and foremost, I'm learning and getting a feeling for a normal game.

Clearly asking for the setup made me seem overeager and/or faking it to be scum. Now I know to not do that in the future.

Even though your going for me now, I'm glad your contributing now, Aristophanes.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Aristophanes »

No wpreies! Welcome to the site :)

I'll note your newer status as that has a huge bearing on reads!
- Jingle
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Espeonage »

I'm really surprised with the vehemence of my inner voice yelling at me that Ari is scum.

Are you going to take a stand? Or just go "ooooo maybe, idk"

@Jay: Why do you say you don't trust me then vote the wagon I provided the case for?
Don't @ me.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:27 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

@Espeonage because atleast you claimed something. You started the wagon, but my reason for being on it is different.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Espeonage »

Ok, what is that reason?
Don't @ me.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:41 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Your read says myself,Quick, and Archwing.

I know I'm not mafia. I believe Quick also isn't mafia. I see the suspicious behaviour you were talking about before.

When I was role-playing and voted him in the early game, he instantly backed off of you for a bit. And while I think your sus, your not my top scumread that the moment, especially taking into account that with nearly 250 posts, you've gone and posted a whooping 60 times, given your scumlist, AND claimed a role and warned us of the stuff that role usually does.

Archwing, objectively, has done so much less and is more suspicious. So if we're doing a day 1 Lynch, I'd rather take out my most scumlean target since if I scumread them so hard day 1, my gut tells me there is no way they are town. You still have a chance to be town to me. He does not.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Espe, I catch up before I take hard stances unless something is damning! Thus far these are just my thoughts :)
- Jingle
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 219, Espeonage wrote:I had an ego before Boon was on site so he can sit back and chill.
I don’t think we’ve ever had a countering ego issue before. If anything, we’ll probably just get along.

Iffy on Tchill for that Dunker comment/easy Archwing vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”