farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:19 am

Post by farside22 »

confirmed
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:16 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: Flameaxe

because I don't know which flameaxe is in the game. Are you going to be logical or illogical this game?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Can I vote Jext for trying to confuse everyone?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Jex and confuse = BW?
Albert why did you jump from Korts BW to Jex?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Qman wrote:
vote farside
quicklynches baby! duh!
Quick lynches are no good without conversation.
FOS Qman
. You should know better.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Qman wrote:Of course I do. I like how you single me out for my quicklynch comment and not others.

>_<
Were you joking? I asked Albert, but FOS'ed you because you voted for me for not BW. How is your comment to be taken?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:30 am

Post by farside22 »

silence wrote:
Jex wrote:where we sit in silence
:shock:

Hi all. My first game other than newbie games. No discussion about the setup/strategy, is this beneficial for the town?
I'm pretty certain Jex is being sarcastic. Don't mind Albert he likes to BW sometimes for reaction purposes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:45 am

Post by farside22 »

@Jex:
I did state that about questioning Albert in regards to his BW vote. I voted for Q-man because I did not see his comment as a joke when I'm trying to promote discussion. I felt his vote against me was a reach at nothing and voted for him because his comment made no sense. How do you know if he was joking? I was trying to promote discussion instead of the random BW comments going on and he just off shoots at the hip for a first comment and vote I found it odd coming from him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Jex wrote:
farside22 wrote:
@Jex:
I voted for Q-man because I did not see his comment as a joke when I'm trying to promote discussion. I felt his vote against me was a reach at nothing and voted for him because his comment made no sense. How do you know if he was joking? I was trying to promote discussion instead of the random BW comments going on and he just off shoots at the hip for a first comment and vote I found it odd coming from him.
I can't prove that Q-man's comment was a joke, however, everyone was joking around about BWs and yet you singled out Qman. The more I look at the conversation the more I think that you (farside) were the one to overreact. What do you mean by you found it odd coming from him? It was his first post into the game, so I don't understand how it could be odd from him in particular.
I've never seen Q-man making many jokes as such that is why I found it odd. I'm used to it with Albert.
Now on to some more interesting comments. I read Sethaniel comments and I felt he was fishing for information. It was his question about what Albert liked about Jex that through me.
unvote: vote: Sethaniel
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:16 am

Post by farside22 »

@Jex: I take it you don't find Qman play off. Sometimes he is more vocal which I've learned doesn't mean squat, but I don't often see him being silly. Usually he is a very serious player.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #190 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi all. I'm back from my vacation I had posted that I would be on. I'm a couple days late. I'm going to have a second post in regards to a couple of things I read so bare with me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is one problem I had which was with dahil.
oops sorry everyone i had thought she was asking ABR why he claimed..but yeah Seth claiming is definitely scummy when he's only at L-4. he had no need to claim right then
dahill1 wrote:it wasn't necessary for ABR to claim so i'm not going to automatically believe it, of course. he just did it to prove a point, but which really doesn't prove anything because even if he was the doc he couldn't know anyone's alignment but his own. however, this doesn't really make me any more or less suspicious of ABR because this is how he always is
Why is ABR okay to claim with the same number of votes against him the Seth?
i'm not saying he's not the doctor because he very well could be. i'm just saying you don't have to believe ABR is the doc just because he claimed it. people could say whatever, but it doesn't mean wha they say is true.
I'm not sure who you are trying to convince with these post. It's like not ringing any bells.

Now onto Yoshi:

Yoshi here is the problem about 3 times now you have mentioned a counterclaim. The problem is if Albert is scum he is trying to get the doc to out himself so he could be claiming to do such. For you to keep pressing that point sounds more like you are looking to see if Albert is telling the truth and scum will take care of him if they believe he is the doctor. Your comments about taking the easy way out without realizing what people are saying looks like a pissed off scum who got caught instead of a town person who made a mistake.

Vote: Yoshi.

Seriously Albert did you really need to claim that early. Shame on you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:46 am

Post by farside22 »

All that time for my death. Bah
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #447 (isolation #13) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm taking over babygirl's role, but I'm waiting for ThAdmiral to make it official.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #454 (isolation #14) » Tue May 20, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I looked at a few things. Read the game and had some thoughts. First Korts you plan makes sense. I had to look at how many people were left in the game to see if it would balance. I would like to find scum any way you look at it. I also agree with ABR on Jex. Something about her play seems off to me. You know how you read something and you have seen a person play before and you just feel that what they are saying is not how they usually are. Call it meta, but something feels off about Jex.
FOS Jex.
I'm pretty certain I know who dahil's lover (maybe scum lover) is and if you read through I think most will know who.
I will explain how Korts is right.
1) we lynch 1 lover pair. Even if it is the town pair that leaves 8 players left. 1 scum 1 scum lover, 1 lover and 5 townies at night. The scum will kill one person leaving 1 less townie (yes I know there is a doc please don't make me be technical). The 1 lover who is town will say who they are (because they will know at that point there lover is scum) that leave 1 less scum to look for and 5 townies at the end of the next day.
vote: Dahill

I could go on, but I this should make sense to anyone who is town at this point what it means.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #455 (isolation #15) » Tue May 20, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

sorry forgot to:
unvote:
vote: Dahill
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #459 (isolation #16) » Fri May 23, 2008 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

I will be on V/LA till tuesday.
MOD: Mass prod on everyone else
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #469 (isolation #17) » Sat May 24, 2008 3:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:I'm gonna get lynched anyway.
You and dahil are tied with votes. I agree with your plan. I'm not liking some people attitude on this. I had explain very throughly why Korts plan works did no one read it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #501 (isolation #18) » Tue May 27, 2008 9:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Do you really think the mafia is going to kill the lovers tonight with a doctor at there disposal? Call WIFOM all you want, but as I stated before we now know dahill and eldarad are lovers. If they are both town then the one remaining couple (one who is town and the other who is scum) the town couple should say that they are they other couple with whoever their lover is and we get one scum tomorrow. Yes this means 3 town people down and 1 person during the night, but the town is still ahead with one scum to look for.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #502 (isolation #19) » Tue May 27, 2008 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Wanted to add that if the lovers we have today and one is scum then the scum group will look hard for the other lover group so until we know the alignment of the lovers in this game please do not out yourself if you are the other lover pair till we know for sure the alignment of these lovers. If we are lucky we won't have to know the other lovers and the town stays ahead even more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #511 (isolation #20) » Thu May 29, 2008 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't like her too much. Now that the lover has claimed, I'm not sure about them.
Why do you think no lynching the claimed lovers is bad?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #519 (isolation #21) » Thu May 29, 2008 8:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:If we are going ahead with the plan, then all the lovers have to claim.
Why? Korts is right. If we get the pair with the treacherous lover in it then why have the other lovers claim? Tell me how having the other lovers claim is good? I don't see a good reason for it at this point and it gives scum more of an advantage then the town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #526 (isolation #22) » Thu May 29, 2008 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're all mathematically challenged retards who can't crunch numbers properly.

The lover plan is downright stupid. And armlx is making compelling points, even though Jex was scummy as fuck.

Unvote, vote Korts

FOS: armlx
because he replaced Jex.
Please explain how the numbers are faulty? Tell me oh wise one :roll: if Korts is lynched and comes up town how in the hell does the town learn anything about which lovers could be the right choice. If Korts comes up scum I withdraw my comments.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #543 (isolation #23) » Fri May 30, 2008 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

I think you guys are wrong. If we lynch Korts and he is not scum at what point do you lynch the lovers to find out if one is scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (isolation #24) » Fri May 30, 2008 10:30 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Basically killing any lovers is disadvantageous for both sides until the game is already more or less over.
So why leave it in the scum hands to decide?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #584 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

kravhen wrote:Is speculating on doc protects as scummy?
ABR how did you miraculously choose the right person to protect? Perhaps if you shared the tells you picked up that guided you to believe the scum would target Farside for some reason, we can trace it back to the scum somehow?

Unless your pick was half-random. If that's the case, then nvm and let's move on.
I know I didn't make the pic, but I will go with the fact that I was targeted day one for killing and someone in this game just doesn't want me around. :lol:
Yeah, yeah WIFOM but I thought it would be funny to say.
I'm still for testing the lovers, but I'm sure once again I will be ignored
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #586 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Sethaniel wrote:Unless ABR and/or farside are mafia.
Abr claimed doc. Try again.
Vote: Sethaniel
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #588 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

kravhen wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Sethaniel wrote:Unless ABR and/or farside are mafia.
Abr claimed doc. Try again.
Vote: Sethaniel
Claim does not equal 100% truth, although I personally believe ABR 99% as of now.
Seth did not deserve a vote... feels a bit OMGUS to me. I mean, if ABR was mafia, he could've just not killed last night to strengthen his doc claim.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the speed with which you bounced on Sethaniel like this is rather intriguing.
Someone trying to make the doc looks scummy = scum to me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #590 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

I was saying sethaniel was scummy for his comment because he is trying to make the doc look scummy and might I add WIFOM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #601 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yes, that's right. I'm the scum. Lynch me on the spot.

We good, now ? Everyone believe me ?
I did not ask for a headache today. You can be so cruel.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #604 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:lol a couple people actually believed me.

Its all good. Maybe the idiot scum will let me live again so I can save farside again. LOL
You are a confusing little boy ABR.
He loves to toy with emotions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #617 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also looking at the lynch of Yoshi. I believe one of these people to be scum:

Coron
Kravhen
Silence
Sethaniel

None of them voted against Yoshi during the time. Looking at who voted for yoshi. It was ABR, me, dahil, eldarad, babygirl (me), Jex/ Armix, and Korts.

I think more focust on these four are needed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #619 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm still getting bad vibes from armlx.
I get bad vibes from eldarad, but that is more gut bad vibes then anything he has said.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #623 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

kravhen wrote:
farside22 wrote:Also looking at the lynch of Yoshi. I believe one of these people to be scum:

Coron
Kravhen
Silence
Sethaniel

None of them voted against Yoshi during the time.
Looking at who voted for yoshi. It was ABR, me, dahil, eldarad, babygirl (me), Jex/ Armix, and Korts.

I think more focust on these four are needed.
Bad logic. Ever heard of teammate bussing?

Also, I wasn't around for the Yoshi lynch, Flameaxe was... but he was inactive as fuck, with only 5 posts, NONE outside of the random jokey phase, then got replaced.

I don't know if you have other reasons to put the other 3 in your top4 scum candidate list besides not voting for Yoshi, but seeing my name on your list makes me a very sad cat. =/
Lets get on the ball on who did vote yoshi. ABR (doctor), farside 1 (town), Korts (town) dahill and eldard (lovers). The only other ones is myself (babygirl) and Armix. I know my alignment and although I am uncertain of Armix. Flameaxe as town is usually more talkative even when it is nonsense. I haven't seen flameaxe as scum yet, but I think testing waters on my theory is good.
unvote:
vote: Kravhen
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #629 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:23 am

Post by farside22 »

kravhen wrote:EBWOP: Right... right... Farside is "confirmed town" IF ABR is teh truth...
Then wtf are you doing farside?
Making it clear that I do not believe scum was on the Yoshi wagon. Even if there was one scum that leaves one scum still on the table. With four of you to choose from and Flameaxe's non particpation and not much from you. I'm good with my vote at the moment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #634 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:14 am

Post by farside22 »

kravhen wrote:
farside22 wrote:
kravhen wrote:EBWOP: Right... right... Farside is "confirmed town" IF ABR is teh truth...
Then wtf are you doing farside?
Making it clear that I do not believe scum was on the Yoshi wagon. Even if there was one scum that leaves one scum still on the table. With four of you to choose from and Flameaxe's non particpation and not much from you. I'm good with my vote at the moment.
Are you STILL somehow linking your vote on me based on who did and didn't vote Yoshi?
Let me repeat in case you're deaf, which would be somewhat odd since this is text... Flameaxe posted 5 posts.. ALL IN THE RANDOM STAGE. In other words, Flameaxe never existed in this game, he never played. He wasn't lurking, he wasn't inactive, he just wasn't around at all, ever.
Then I came in on day 2 if I'm correct. Yoshi was already lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #635 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry about that. In regards to the above post.

Tell me who you think is scum and why. Do you believe that both scum were on the yoshi wagon and why? I also stated that you have not done much scum hunting wise so it is not just Flameaxe that I'm thinking of in regards to play style.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #641 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Can we have a prod on Armix and dahil please
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #647 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

kravhen wrote:
dahill1 wrote:sorry for not posting..finals week and such
anyways, it appears that krahven is getting votes because
he's the scummiest that wasn't on the yoshi wagon.
i can see some of the points made against him (throwing some doubt on the doc), but i don't see why the case against seth still isn't relevant
What is that really the reason thers a wagon on me?
Kravhen-voters, please confirm.
Well Flameaxe wasn't on the wagon, but I'm pretty much think out of everyone not voting for Yoshi you are my #1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #653 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:BBM is notorious for being worthless and inactive.
That's not always true. Sometimes he is active and post happy. Sometimes he does more then just blah post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #659 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

kravhen wrote:
Coron wrote:
kravhen wrote:wtf is BBM? ...
=Flameaxe I believe.
Oh...

Well I'm still waiting for the solid case on me. *fidgets*

It still eludes me why Farside, presumably confirmed town, keeps being dumb with flameaxe accusations. But more interesting are those who followed the bandwagon on such an empty, worthless case.
And your vote and case is on who right now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #681 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:11 am

Post by farside22 »

@Kravhen: My problem with you has been your play and tactics. You have hardly made a case against anyone and just laying low. I do not find it your normal behavior. There is no well I find this person scum and here is why anywhere until I put pressure on you.
I did not care for Coron's vote quickly either. I feel reading the discussion between you two one is scum.
unvote:

I want to read back and see who I think is scummier.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #698 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:50 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Not wanting someone to sit at L-1 is not wishy washy. It is cautious.

If my pseudo-vote was at ANY other position on the wagon your argument would be valid. However, it was not.
This is coming from a man that likes to hammer.
I have my short list of suspects if Armix does not come up scum. If he does well the town will have this one.
Shortlist wether Armix scum are not:

Kravhen
Coron
Silence
Seth
Yes in this order

Vote: Armix
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #709 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:So were you scum ?
I hope so because if he is town is going to win this one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #713 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Alright lets discuss the following 3 people.

Coron
Sethaniel
Kravhen

I'm giving Kravhen a little leway do the hammer on Armix. However I've seen scum hammer there buddys. Kravhen made a good point about the fact that Flameaxe wasn't around for the vote on yoshi.
Coron: I don't have much of a read on. I need to go back and read through the game.
Sethaniel: Looked scummy day one. Don't know why he was ignored later.

After I read through I will have more info, but I would like to here from the lover group there thoughts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #726 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Is Kraven scum or forgetful. Look above for his explaination that says nothing at all.
FOS Kraven
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #729 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Your post up top makes it look like you are trying to make a case against Eldard. Here is why there are two scum on ABR's vote day 1.
Also looking at the lynch of Yoshi. I believe one of these people to be scum:

Coron
Kravhen
Silence
Sethaniel

None of them voted against Yoshi during the time. Looking at who voted for yoshi. It was ABR, me, dahil, eldarad, babygirl (me), Jex/ Armix, and Korts.
Note Armix/Jex came up scum. ABR confirmed doc, dahil and eldarad confirmed town lovers, korts dead townie and babygirl (me) protected by doc n2.
Now that Silence is dead I'm looking at you, Coron and Seth at this point. You trying to place a case against Eldarad looks scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #737 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:21 am

Post by farside22 »

My problem is Kraven has been so damn scummy. I will go back and find quote in a minute, but the scary thing in all this is I think he may not be the scum. I am serious when I say this. I want Kraven, Seth and Coron to tell me who is scum between the 3 of you and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #739 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sethaniel wrote:Um, I just said my opinion on that.
That's it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #744 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Will be on V/LA from June 28 and back on July 1st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #747 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Coron wrote:Just to clarify, I'm not scum.
You know if you were town you would at least try and point out why you think someone is scum and give reasons.

vote: Coron
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #765 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

eldarad wrote:farside, do you oppose a Seth lynch, or just prefer a Coron one?
Any reasons why you favour Coron over Seth as our scum?
Seth is basically saying Kravhen is town. If Coron flips town then tomorrow Seth has no leg to stand on. I also call this gut feeling as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #767 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

dahill1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
eldarad wrote:farside, do you oppose a Seth lynch, or just prefer a Coron one?
Any reasons why you favour Coron over Seth as our scum?
Seth is basically saying Kravhen is town. If Coron flips town then tomorrow Seth has no leg to stand on. I also call this gut feeling as well.
well i see no reason why we couldn't just do the opposite (lynch seth now, then coron if seth flips town)
I don't want to be alone if you guys are wrong. :cry:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #769 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Sethaniel wrote:Okay, town, if I self-hammer to prove my townishness, can we still win if I'm wrong and Coron isn't the scum?

Lets see, if I mislynch myself, the logical NK is dahill/eldarad. That will leave Coron, Kravhen, and farside in lylo.

So unless you all are damn sure that Kravhen is town, I shouldn't self-hammer.
This is what I have been waiting for. That moment of contradiction. Thank you I now feel better doing this.

unvote:
vote: Sethaniel
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #775 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Coron wrote:I'd just like to point out that I'm not scum, don't lynch me. More to come at a later time.
I'm not voting till I hear from both of you on the other.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #777 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:13 am

Post by farside22 »

You guys are going to make be do most of the work aren't you? Sigh
I'm starting with Coron then.
Hi guys! I'd be surprised if yesterday's lynch didn't involve a good bit of busing.
To me jex doesn't seem very scummy, ABR has seemed scummy, but no reason to vote him until we have a counterclaim(which if anyone is doctor I would suggest counterclaiming now). I'm at school now, so more reactions later.
This just seems to me that someone is trying to distract from the ABR votes and focus on the Yoshi vote. We already know one scum was on it and obviously the other was not.

Hold it, I do not need replacement, at worst I need prodding.

Just like to point out that this game would be far easier to read if you guys posted anything of content or for that matter anything. I mean, this last page has been full of one line posts.
Vote: babygirl for now, as a lurker vote(hypocritical I know) AND because what posts she has don't convince me at all of her protownatude.
Pot this is Kettle. You were just as inactive as baby was.
Honestly, the only reason scum wouldn't have killed the doctor last night is: they're idiots or they want us to think that they're idiots. It is objectively the best play to kill the doctor.

I'm not a fan of you guys jumping all over dahill for this, although I'm also not a big believer that dahill is town, the *sigh* post was kind of iffy.

I would definately be willing to vote in that direction.
Trying to make it look like scum is stupid for not targeting the doctor. Where you on V/LA during that time?
This path to the dark side leads.

Absolutely no reason to assume scum wouldn't bus there is.

In fact I find it likely that a minimum of 1 scum was on that wagon.
You were right there was one scum how did you know for sure at least one was on there?
God damn it kravhen, even if Flameaxe wasn't around, what they're saying is that a scum-team member WOULDN'T have voted him, not that your lack of vote was particularly scummy, but that their vote was townie. Since a bunch of other people look more town then guess what? You end up looking more scummy.
A little hard on someone when you, yourself was not voting Yoshi. Why didn't you vote Yoshi by the way?
Not nessisarily. Plus, I think reasons for thinking kravhen are town are fairly obvious now. 1) interaction with armlx. 2) he actions after further review yesterday, see my posts near the end of yesterday \
Hey you are defending Kravan in all this what happened and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #779 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:38 am

Post by farside22 »

The first quote bothers me Coron because you stated that you thought Yoshi's lynch would involve quiet a bit of bussing. That is a distancing tactic. To say hey don't look at ABR votes look at those who voted for Yoshi. It's just something I don't care for because I've seen people do it before and turn up scum.

I will work on Kraven's comments/ questions tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #781 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:24 am

Post by farside22 »

It's something I will explain after the game if you really don't know. I need to find the energy to to the other post. Sigh. Let me try tomorrow instead. I just don't have it in me right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #783 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Someone saying look at the votes placed on person x is trying to distance themselves from looking scummy. Saying there was probably a lot of bussing with that lynch is just as scummy to me because you are basically saying ignore the fact I didn't vote for Yoshi even though he was scum.
By the way Why didn't you vote for Armix?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #785 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Here are my thought and comments for Kraven:
Unvote In case Flameaxe had a lingering vote...

dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:
unvote, vote: dahill
L-2, guys.
what happened last page when you said seth was still the best play?
feel a little more comfortable voting me since now there's a bandwagon?

Vote: Korts
What he said.
I don't like when people vote without giving there own reason's it is a scum thing to do to jump on a BW without reason.
ABR is nasty.
First claiming doc on day 1, then lists yoshi as scum, which he was.
Now he magically lists Jex as not only scum, but TREACHEROUS LOVER SCUM??

I'm not sure whether ABR crossed the line between silly and illogical, if there is even such a line for him. He also lived thru night 1 as a doc... I know that's kinda WIFOM but still... I would have voted ABR by now if it wasn't for one little fact that saves him out of my scum list for now: I really
doubt if he was scum, that he would bus TWO teammates
Scary thing about this quote is ABR was right. Plus the part in bold is very interesting because Armlx/Jex was still in the game and not known as scum yet so it seems like Kraven knew what Armlx's alignment would be.

(stil alive, will re-read and post tonight, although ive seen sneak peeks and this game is looking interesting enough... LETS CRACK THIS SHIZ OPEN)
He made this comment twice in the game. Don't ask why it bothers me it just one of those things.

Is speculating on doc protects as scummy?
ABR how did you miraculously choose the right person to protect? Perhaps if you shared the tells you picked up that guided you to believe the scum would target Farside for some reason, we can trace it back to the scum somehow?
Why did you question ABR and what about his answer gave you this later:
I'm not sure another doc claim is necessary at the moment... ABR is 99% certainly a doc, we got a successful protection last night, things are going smoothly doc-wise, IMO

Finally this little gem
I finally give enough a damn about this game to actually read stuff AND think about it lengthly and I wind up at L-1. Interesting.
I mean really when you are under then gun and people are looking at you you decide to finally join us in the game. I notice you attacked Armlx when you were under fire and it wouldn't surprise me to see scum bus there buddy to win the game in the end.

The first quote and the yesterday's actions have me leaning more on Kraven the Coron.
I am playing in a game with Coron right now so I don't really have much to go on play style with him, but with Kraven I have been in two games as replacements and mostly he is aggressive and turns out he was town which he hasn't been this game.

Now that I did this I would like to hear from both of you why the other person is scum and what makes you in this game a town person. Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #789 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: please prod kravhen
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #791 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

kravhen wrote:Wow everyone seems to have put this on that "backburner"...
Let's have a common, group effort and finish this so that our souls may rest in peace, yes?
Let's set up a date or something. Not a deadline, just a period of time when we can all be active for a couple days. Maybe over next week? I got a convention this weekend.
I'm good whenever. I just want to end this game. Please take some time soon to go over everything and come up with why Coron is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #795 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

By far the scummiest post of the game is your last one. Give me a break. No information. No reason just a vote. If you are town this was a terrible game you played.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #797 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Coron wrote:
farside22 wrote:

By far the scummiest post of the game is your last one. Give me a break. No information. No reason just a vote. If you are town this was a terrible game you played.
What reasons would I need to place that vote? I have a person more or less confirmed town, and a person that is not. Hard choice yes? Absolutely not! Especially after 6 days of total inactivity and weeks of almost complete inactivity. Since you are obviously not scum, I will advise you to remove your vote immediately.
You haven't made a case and if you are going to use the well you are a confirmed townie so my vote is for this other player that is not going to fly.

unvote:

Mind you I'm very annoyed because I took the time to evaluate both players and I'm getting nothing from anyone at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #799 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Coron wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Coron wrote:
farside22 wrote:

What reasons would I need to place that vote? I have a person more or less confirmed town, and a person that is not. Hard choice yes? Absolutely not! Especially after 6 days of total inactivity and weeks of almost complete inactivity. Since you are obviously not scum, I will advise you to remove your vote immediately.
You haven't made a case and if you are going to use the well you are a confirmed townie so my vote is for this other player that is not going to fly.
That is the reason for my vote, I understand fully that it won't convince you in any way that I'm protown, but that's not what I was doing at the time, I was instead placing my vote.

I'm glad I no longer have to worry about the annoying voice in the back of my mind telling me Farside might be scum anymore now, that's nice.
Are you going to make a case?

Mod any word from Kraven?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #803 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Coron wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Coron wrote:
farside22 wrote:

That is the reason for my vote, I understand fully that it won't convince you in any way that I'm protown, but that's not what I was doing at the time, I was instead placing my vote.

I'm glad I no longer have to worry about the annoying voice in the back of my mind telling me Farside might be scum anymore now, that's nice.
By the way why would it be scummy to vote for you? If I was scum I could just join your vote and end this game now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #805 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

oh. I misunderstood what you meant.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #808 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Coron wrote:any time Kravhen.
QFT :x
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #810 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Can we please get a replacement or something.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #812 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Coron wrote:Um, how about this. You decide who you want to vote, and if it happens to be me, I'll vote myself to finish this game. I don't really think a replacement at this point would be fair.
I'm not adding this game to my win/ loss ratio as town.

vote: Kraven

At least you stuck it out. Pretty sure you are scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #819 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Coron wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Coron wrote:Um, how about this. You decide who you want to vote, and if it happens to be me, I'll vote myself to finish this game. I don't really think a replacement at this point would be fair.
I'm not adding this game to my win/ loss ratio as town.
You better not.
I'm not. This was a terrible game and part of me felt Kraven was scum, but when you didn't participate in the game I got really suspicious of you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”