Mini Normal 1969 - Blessed Mafia (Werewolf Win)

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 446, Tchill13 wrote:He's a claimed Miller. A NEGATIVE town utility. Do I think he's scum? He could be. I've explained the motivation if he was. Either way we're lynching a suspect in my book. I'd like for everyone to take a hard stance on this circumstance. I obviously have.
Do you not agree though that at this point the negative utility for town is extremely slight? All it means is that a cop can't check him. But by lynching him we're not removing any negative utility, as a cop certainly can't check him if he's dead.
In post 447, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 445, Something_Smart wrote:Why is town in a worse position to lynch scum while Espe is alive?
If I have a "must kill before lylo" list then at some point I'll have to deal with it. Sooner is always better than later in mafia.
That is a self-defeating argument. If we have a choice between options X and Y, then it works equally in favor of doing X sooner rather than later as of doing Y sooner rather than later.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

i dont agree with your first point. in terms of the miller role specifically sure. he could still be scum and an investigative wouldnt help us due to his claim. as for "X and Y"... if we lynch a townie day one neither x or y is accomplished. so guarantee me we lynch scum day one and i'll agree with you.... You can't. you can't guarantee that.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

the fact that you cant guarantee it is the WHOLE point.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

but see i can guarantee we lynch a miller or we lynch mafia which... once again... is the reason im arguing this.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 452, Tchill13 wrote:the fact that you cant guarantee it is the WHOLE point.
You can't guarantee you can do it day 2 either after I die.

The point is that giving me a day gives you a strong scumhunter that needs to die a longer time to help.
Don't @ me.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 am

Post by WhyMafia »

I claimed miller d1 as town miller .... and became an obv town slot
Why tf can’t we just judge ESP on his play? If he’s scummy we’ll lynch him lol

I don’t like how TChill and SS are continuing to bicker. I feel like one of them is a scum buddy with someone who is a leading wagon. They’re doing an awfully fine job at distracting us
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Archwing »

Unless Elsa is on the table for today, we're lynching esp. Honorable mention to whymaf
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:49 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 456, Archwing wrote:Unless Elsa is on the table for today, we're lynching esp. Honorable mention to whymaf
why would elsa be an alternative
so...i don't get enough sleep
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 134, JaydragonKing wrote:I don't know if anyone else here clicks on the activity overview, but there's a huge margin between me and Arch - tied with the second most at 14 - and Espeonage at 41.

Holy fuck.

But now I'm more worried about the silent ones. Aristophanes, the guy with his name in green text, stood out the most with literally only one post at the beginning.

He's lurking and that's scary.
Activity tells are bullshit.
In post 175, JaydragonKing wrote:Ooooh. That makes me sense.

I can take my vote of of you, but the last time I did that for Archwing he eventually started calling me scum.
Implying I scum read them because they took their vote off me? Please. You're being scum read because you're being scummy.
In post 220, JaydragonKing wrote:@Quick - I had read the format wiki and read general combinations they commonly used before I signed up for the normal Queue. I think it was "C9" something. It said 2-2-9, and where I learned there could be two separate mafia teams in the first place. Either that, or a Serial Killer.

And I should try to figure out who's lying between Archwing and Espeonage, but since I'm scumlean for the both of them anyway, I'm going to peacefully observe them try and kill each other.

@Tchill13 - Love your Avatar by the way. Reading your post in Tyrion's voice makes it perfect.
This post pings me. If you're calling out two of your scumreads, you should probably push one instead of doing nothing. Scum, or terrible town.
In post 240, JaydragonKing wrote:Everybody is talking about murdering again while I sleep.

My alignment is town. I will follow the Majority. Unless said majority already wants to kill me.

@Una - I was joking around, considering acidphoenix had a litten icon and you were after each other. Your already trying to hard to distance yourself from me. If I was actually scum, I'd say you were my scum partner. Even saying you wouldn't lose sleep over it? Unnecessary.

I trust Quick much more then I trust Espeonage. I would think the person with 50+ posts already would have a more solid town read. Miller claim either way would buy them another day, and most Vigilantes, I think, wouldn't shoot them.

But if we're settling what we're doing today...

UNVOTE: Leaf
VOTE: Archwing
Explicit admitting of sheeping.
In post 252, JaydragonKing wrote:Myself, Una, Espeonage, Tchill, AND doodle still have a vote on Archwing by the way, in case you've forgotten.

If he has five votes already on day 1, odds are he's not town.
This is such bad logic I don't really know how you get here. This is scum pushing a mislynch.
In post 257, JaydragonKing wrote:Well, Aristophanes, if somebody was able to be so suspicious that a third of the town has already decided he's evil - and a few of those five think some of the others are scummy - If we DID let him go now, what do you think is likely to happen? That he can magically gain the trust of the town back after such a blundering day 1?

He's either a mafia or a suspicious vanilla townie, and with it being day one, we can afford the mistake.

@
Assemble
, we're over 250 posts in, would it be fine to ask for an official vote count? I'd rather you check my math and confirm the other votes as well.
And again pushing the mislynch.

I can explain further later, phone posting sucks
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 455, WhyMafia wrote:I claimed miller d1 as town miller .... and became an obv town slot
Why tf can’t we just judge ESP on his play? If he’s scummy we’ll lynch him lol

I don’t like how TChill and SS are continuing to bicker. I feel like one of them is a scum buddy with someone who is a leading wagon. They’re doing an awfully fine job at distracting us
I mean, in theory the miller claim is part of his play.

I understand Tchill’s hesitance. Risk/reward from lynching claimed miller in Esp is high reward, very little risk.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:05 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 458, Archwing wrote:
In post 134, JaydragonKing wrote:I don't know if anyone else here clicks on the activity overview, but there's a huge margin between me and Arch - tied with the second most at 14 - and Espeonage at 41.

Holy fuck.

But now I'm more worried about the silent ones. Aristophanes, the guy with his name in green text, stood out the most with literally only one post at the beginning.

He's lurking and that's scary.
Activity tells are bullshit.
how come?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 456, Archwing wrote:Unless Elsa is on the table for today, we're lynching esp. Honorable mention to whymaf
Why are you scum reading WhyMafia?
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Archwing »

@ucv
-I find it funny cause last game I finished with you, as scum, I tried pushing that activity was AI. obviously failed, and with reason. Now you're questioning me on it, and I'm really wondering why. People in this thread have already stated they come on ~once a day at most.
@uzi
tbh I kinda gut scumread him at the start and he nothing he's done has gotten rid of it. I should honestly go re-read his stuff, but I probably won't until d2 so I can see a flip and see what connections I can make with that. there's no reality in which whymaf is getting d1 lynched anyways. I guess his stuff, to me, has had an edge that I don't particularly find super helpful to town, but then again, you guys have like 3098320 times the meta info on him that I don't. meh. like I said... i'll wait for d2.

Can other people input on esp? What do people think about Elsa? If both of those are not your lynch targets, who is?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:51 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 462, Archwing wrote:@ucv
-I find it funny cause last game I finished with you, as scum, I tried pushing that activity was AI. obviously failed, and with reason. Now you're questioning me on it, and I'm really wondering why. People in this thread have already stated they come on ~once a day at most.
@uzi
tbh I kinda gut scumread him at the start and he nothing he's done has gotten rid of it. I should honestly go re-read his stuff, but I probably won't until d2 so I can see a flip and see what connections I can make with that. there's no reality in which whymaf is getting d1 lynched anyways. I guess his stuff, to me, has had an edge that I don't particularly find super helpful to town, but then again, you guys have like 3098320 times the meta info on him that I don't. meh. like I said... i'll wait for d2.

Can other people input on esp? What do people think about Elsa? If both of those are not your lynch targets, who is?
I was just questioning you. I wasn't scum reading you or anything.

why did you just get super defensive and hostile when i ask you one question?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 463, UC Voyager wrote:
@uzi

bit of a stretch don't you think?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:59 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 464, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
@uzi

Possibly, but don't you think he overeacted to just one question.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Archwing »

I don't see how that was an overreaction? Lol. Don't ask questions if you don't want to hear the answer
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:19 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Archie is giving me even more reason to not move my vote now.

If you want to Lynch me, take your vote off of Espeonage and fully commit. Right now, your just trying to set me up for a day 2 Lynch without even contributing to the conversation about Espeonage. You don't care about the Espeonage Lynch despite your vote being on him and that's bullshit.

I've made mistakes, but I'm still learning the game. Even if Activity is Nai, I'm happier that Aristophanes is contributing more. I asked for the setup because I thought it was possible in normal forum games that the mod have out the possible roles beforehand. I was clearly wrong on that front, but now I know for future games. I joke around in some posts because I like jokes.

Tchill, and everyone else here for that matter, listen to me.

What is it you'd rather have here on day two? A townie with a Negative Utility? Or a townie with a Negative Personality?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Quick »

In post 450, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 446, Tchill13 wrote:He's a claimed Miller. A NEGATIVE town utility. Do I think he's scum? He could be. I've explained the motivation if he was. Either way we're lynching a suspect in my book. I'd like for everyone to take a hard stance on this circumstance. I obviously have.
Do you not agree though that at this point the negative utility for town is extremely slight? All it means is that a cop can't check him. But by lynching him we're not removing any negative utility, as a cop certainly can't check him if he's dead.
In post 447, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 445, Something_Smart wrote:Why is town in a worse position to lynch scum while Espe is alive?
If I have a "must kill before lylo" list then at some point I'll have to deal with it. Sooner is always better than later in mafia.
That is a self-defeating argument. If we have a choice between options X and Y, then it works equally in favor of doing X sooner rather than later as of doing Y sooner rather than later.
There will ALWAYS be WIFOM around the Espe slot. And not the good kind where it confuses Scum. It's the bad kind that confuses Town. There is no reason to let Espe live because they might be Town because they also might be Scum.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:14 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 466, Archwing wrote:I don't see how that was an overreaction? Lol. Don't ask questions if you don't want to hear the answer
You instantly went to reference another game and got really pushy.

Ok
Do you think you could be conf bias against elsa
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:15 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Wait. Ari is here?

BOW DOWN TO ONE OF THE MAFIA SCUM GODS
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Quick »

Chill has been a lot more assertive this game than last game I played with them. Willing to give him a TR at this point, especially if Espe flips red.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Quick »

@uzi

Actually, I know UCV is a young kid (no offense UCV) and I also know he's not an idiot (tho some might disagree). I feel this play from UCV comes from Town most likely because as a young kid who is not an idiot I think UCV would play quite a bit more cautiously as Scum.

TL;DR UCV is too Scummy to be Scum.

UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:26 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 472, Quick wrote:
@uzi

Actually, I know UCV is a young kid (no offense UCV) and I also know he's not an idiot (tho some might disagree). I feel this play from UCV comes from Town most likely because as a young kid who is not an idiot I think UCV would play quite a bit more cautiously as Scum.

TL;DR UCV is too Scummy to be Scum.
I remember the first time someone said this. :P

And anyone who has read newbie: basketball would know how that ended
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Tchill13 »

so far whymaf, jaydragon and something smart have clearly shown theyre against the miller lynch D1. Anyone else want to take a strong stance on it?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”