pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive been poked. Im also on a laptop atm.

If I have time and feel like it Ill even read up some.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 401, pisskop wrote:Ive been poked. Im also on a laptop atm.

If I have time and feel like it Ill even read up some.
Yeah, nothing protown here. Might as well get ot over with.

VOTE: Pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:50 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: chipper
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Viomi »

And then straight in with the OMGUS?

wtf..
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:56 am

Post by MisaTange »

I'm also starting to notice that mutant isn't pushing for a Viomi lynch. Like, after his wagon it would've been good to hard push Viomi. And it's probably more of a play style thing but I personally would push my strongest scumread now because I ain't convincing people away from my wagon otherwise.

Speaking of pisskop: @Viomi: What do you think of Creature calling pisskop's actions as 'useless playstyle, but town'?

(Also, lets count how many pages until pisskop catches up)
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Creature »

In post 396, Lalendra wrote:The wagon on mutant built pretty quickly, what information do you hope to gain from it if he is town?
Who's scum on his wagon?
Sigh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:01 am

Post by pisskop »

idk.

Ive got a textbook to read, 2 email accounts to sort, some youtube to watch, some class schedules to firm up upon, possible job browse, and look into the possibility of a new apartment. Real life is whack yo.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Four days to go, peeps. Let's not run the clock down to the wire.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Im actually morbidly curious to see just how anti-town and apathetic today's lynch can be.

Viomi is aggressive oppurtunistic and at least semi-capable, creature is dangerous, Tex is a lurker, and I dont remember who else is even playing.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Creature »

Meanwhile CommKnight is just lurking along his scumbuddies, the mislynch is pretty much going to be mutantdevle or pisskop.
Sigh
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:14 am

Post by MisaTange »

In post 409, pisskop wrote:Im actually morbidly curious to see just how anti-town and apathetic today's lynch can be.
This is probably why I'm so flip-floppity on mutant, ugh.

Also I presume he's omgusing chip bc of the same reasons he voted me. Lurker, noinfo, nopr slot.
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 409, pisskop wrote:Im actually morbidly curious to see just how anti-town and apathetic today's lynch can be.
Probably as antitown and apathetic as your play.

BUUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay. half a chapter successfully read, half that half successfully forgotten already.
In post 3, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Draft Order:

Texcat - 2
Northsidegal - 3
Assemblerotws - 4
CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8
MisaTange - 30
CityElectric - 5
Chip Butty - 5
Wilky - 7
Creature - 7
Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1
Viomi - 1
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 11, mutantdevle wrote:VOTE: creature

That’s for leaving Everybody Edits :(
Slight negative points, and a full 5minutes after the prior post; he didnt even use the sheep as a sheep he dressed it up.

In post 15, texcat wrote:
In post 13, pisskop wrote:VOTE: texcat

you jerk
???

VOTE: pisskop
You took first. I cant be mad at the others who took 1; I almost took 2 though.

In post 18, Creature wrote:Leaving here that I detected so far one post that looks very forced and one post that looks very genuine.

Free towncred if you can find each.
In post 16, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Pisskop - One scum in the group of 1's for sure.

Also holy shit, look at that. I managed to pick the one number that wouldn't screw me and someone else over. :lol:
This above is forced

As of page one, I think mutant is just overeager beavers.
In post 43, mutantdevle wrote:There are a few roles that we may benefit from being aware exists, not many though. And if she is scum then her telling us her role is all the better.
Why the hell would scum!cat tell us their role truthfully? You know that there are def scumsided roles to pick?
And in this same post you are asking if she wants to?

This and the previous posts sounds really eager beaver.

And the vote on him from santa hat lady seems a bit eager too. Like end RVS early for small fries for show eager.

In post 45, Aster wrote:UNVOTE: mutantdevle
VOTE: mutantdevle4reals
This post pings me. Baby's first scumread right here.
In post 51, MisaTange wrote:Plus, if it wasn't obvious by the mechanics, now it's blatantly obvious that he'll be protected tonight now that someone pointed out that he's a PR.
Unnecessary post is conjecture and unnecessary. And pointless. And not really useful information but said anyway to . . . prove one's presence?
In post 53, wilky wrote:"I AM NOT BACKTRACKING.... I'M JUST UHMMM.... EHHMM... FINISHED WITH THE CONVERSATION!!!!!1"
I refer you to the above, but remove unnecessary and insert obnoxious and rude for no reason. What a terrible way to enter the game. Does it make you feel good to leetspeak to mutant?

In post 63, Chip Butty wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mutant
My heart wants this to be scummy, but my objective hindsight wants to believe its applying pressure. Keep track of this one.

In post 87, Creature wrote:Choosing my first wagon.

VOTE: Aster
<3

RVS is done.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 97, wilky wrote:
In post 95, texcat wrote:{snip}

We can, but you seem a little defensive here.
Sorry but defensive about what exactly? I'm trying to take the game away from off topic conversations and on to more game related content. I'd be more inclined to believe that keeping an off topic conversation going would be a scummy thing to do.
Tryhard is tryhard but reads as town-ish-y

Watch wilky v. dionaea chips is actually scum theater.

In post 115, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Chip
You should know better than this.
Confirmation that chippy is a little off his rocker.

In post 126, Lalendra wrote:Oh and
VOTE: Mutantdevle
ugh

In post 140, CommKnight wrote:
In post 127, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 122, CommKnight wrote:
@Mod: Did mafia have pre-game chat before draft was sent in?
Throughout the bidding phases, the thread is locked, however, mafia may collude privately during this time and then again throughout the day.
Now, can anyone guess why I wanted this information?
Because you're a dumbass who cant read setup infos?

In post 167, Chip Butty wrote:I'm not really sure pressing mutant for a claim is beneficial in this setup. As scum he could just claim whatever role he actually got from the draft, since scum and town were choosing from the same pool. No need to lie, and therefore no need to get caught lying.
Wrong. pressing for claims is in fact quite helpful. Especially if you scumread them. they claim, and their death or survival helps us no matter what he claims. He claims his role and his requested role. We know he is lying if somebody else counters. and down the line he could get caught in a lie.

In post 222, Viomi wrote:
In post 221, Viomi wrote:
In post 220, Viomi wrote:
In post 218, MisaTange wrote:Was talking to mutant :p. Thought it was obvious since I wasn't asking you to vote yourself
I'm asking why would he be voting me? Why is me having played this setup before a reason for him to vote me?
Oh, you're referring to him thinking pisskop is scummy for having not said much despite playing this setup before. Gotcha.
Clearly the answer is that he's grasping at straws and that a lot of his reads aren't genuine. Hence why they're one-liners and despite pisskop and I acting similarly, he has completely different reads on us.

TL;DR he's scum
4 or 5 times now, Ive played this setup.

In post 223, Aster wrote:Pisskop is active lurking really badly. I'm not sure whether I can even call it "active" lurking anymore.
Pisskop is active lurking really badly. I'm not sure whether I can even call it "active" lurking anymore.
I think this is telling. He calls me suspicious, and not active. He pans it out as if somehow the inactive part makes it worse?

VOTE: aster

why arent we wagoning this thing again? Is it because he is active? the logical failings of this poster are . . .
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 395, Viomi wrote:You haven't been scum hunting, you've been asking me silly questions and making daft assumptions and then projecting them on me.

Also, this "Look at me, I'm town!" post is just blatantly scum..

How's everyone feeling about that mutant lynch now? Still letting his scumbuddy creature convince you?
So your basis that I am not scum hunting is your belief that I am wrong about you? That completely ignores my thoughts on others as scum or town. But hey, I guess you haven't been scum hunting either since your reads on me are wrong. The main thing I have been asking you is to clarify your position on various things IN YOUR OWN WORDS. I've made it clear that I don't think sheeping on other's opinions is something I consider valid.

The post was not a "look at me, I'm town" post, it was "you're wrong about me not scum hunting" post.

In post 398, Viomi wrote:
In post 396, Lalendra wrote:The wagon on mutant built pretty quickly, what information do you hope to gain from it if he is town?
I don't play the game like that, I like to lynch scum.
Then why don't you lynch yourself?

In post 405, MisaTange wrote:I'm also starting to notice that mutant isn't pushing for a Viomi lynch. Like, after his wagon it would've been good to hard push Viomi. And it's probably more of a play style thing but I personally would push my strongest scumread now because I ain't convincing people away from my wagon otherwise.

Speaking of pisskop: @Viomi: What do you think of Creature calling pisskop's actions as 'useless playstyle, but town'?

(Also, lets count how many pages until pisskop catches up)
For the last time, read my damn posts. I am not repeating why I am not voting because I have explained this several times already. And what do you mean by "after his wagon"? My wagon never ended. It died down at one point but it always existed. I have yet to be in a comfortable position where I could push my direct opinions to the front point of the town since that first vote was placed on me.

Also in before people now claim pisskop is also a scum buddy since he is defending my point on asking if textcat wants to role claim.
I mostly just lurk now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 244, Lalendra wrote:I find it funny that Creature keeps referring to mutant being newbtown when a) they've played on another site together and b) mutant has made it very clear that he is not new, that he has played before, and that he does not want to be discounted as a new player.
His play screams Eager Beaver. I wonder if mutantscum would be capable of ranting along for so long as a wriggling scumlord.
In post 277, CityElectric wrote:You're just skimming for your name from time to time, yet you magically appear to post an intent to hammer out of nowhere. That intent to hammer also doesn't align with 264 at all.
In fact 264 and 159 don't even seem to come from the same player. What happened between 264 and 159 that made you change your position so radically?

What Change in What Position???

This post is tryhard. note it, love it, hold it. Its a bad post.

K Im bored.

Lynch in

- Lalindra
- Aster
- Commknight
- Ed Edd and Eddy avatar girl
-
mayyyybe assembles or wilky
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Aster »

In post 415, pisskop wrote:
In post 223, Aster wrote:Pisskop is active lurking really badly. I'm not sure whether I can even call it "active" lurking anymore.
I think this is telling. He calls me suspicious, and not active. He pans it out as if somehow the inactive part makes it worse?

VOTE: Aster
Please remind me where exactly I called you suspicious? I've called you inactive, troll and anti-town, but I don't remember calling you suspicious.

By the way, I can OMGUS too.
UNVOTE: mutantdevle
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 414, pisskop wrote:This post pings me. Baby's first scumread right here.
Didnt think Id be able to use it twice.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:10 am

Post by wilky »

In post 417, pisskop wrote:
- Lalindra
- Aster
- Commknight
- Ed Edd and Eddy avatar girl
-
mayyyybe assembles or wilky

OK so mine and chip buttys interactions are "Scum theatre" yet you wouldn't lynch in chip butty atall and would only maybe lynch me? :roll:
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Aster »

Observations:
  1. Everything pisskop says is intended for the sole purpose of infuriating players;
  2. Ergo, pisskop is a classic troll;
  3. The only way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.
Now I'm not sure whether I should just pretend pisskop doesn't exist at all and stop reading his posts, or just lynch him and move on. In the former case I'd be quite salty if he turned out to be scum and thereby won the game, but in the latter case I feel like I'm giving his existence too much credit...

Also, the "add user as foe" function of this site seems to be broken: pisskop's posts are still showing up. Does anyone know if this can be fixed?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

You cant block people from a game asshat. Its for nongame subforums.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Can we get more votes on that?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Prodding CityElectric
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA

Return to “Completed Open Games”