pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:18 am

Post by pisskop »

mine
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 425, pisskop wrote:mine
I could take that from you >_>

Vote Count 1.7

CommKnight (1) - Creature
Creature -
northsidegal -
Aster - (2) Viomi, Pisskop
texcat - (1) Pisskop
Viomi -
mutantdevle - (4) northsidegal, texcat, Lalendra, MisaTange
pisskop - (5) CityElectric, Commknight, wilky, Chip Butty, Aster
Chip Butty -
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
MisaTange -
Assemblerotws -
No Lynch -
Not Voting: mutantdevle,
With 14 Alive. Takes 8 To Lynch. 7 To No Lynch.

V/LA: CommKnight Dec 7th
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-10 12:00:00)
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:39 am

Post by MisaTange »

Re: : When are you gonna be 'comfortable pushing your direct opinions'? When we wagoned PK (and him not really responding; until now that is), it would've been good to push your scumread.

Also would be good to hear Aster's opinions on PK's posts unless he still thinks he's a vegging fool.

(Also I believe mutant is on L-3 still)
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:04 am

Post by CityElectric »

In post 417, pisskop wrote:
In post 277, CityElectric wrote: You're just skimming for your name from time to time, yet you magically appear to post an intent to hammer out of nowhere. That intent to hammer also doesn't align with 264 at all. In fact 264 and 159 don't even seem to come from the same player. What happened between 264 and 159 that made you change your position so radically?

VOTE: pisskop
What Change in What Position???
"Intent to hammer mutant" vs. "it's still early in the day, let's lynch something else".

I still am very much not a fan of the amount of work it takes to get Creature to elaborate on anything.
In post 379, Creature wrote:It's more of a meta reason. I feel like he's taking advantage of us who are just tunneling town. I'd expect town!him to be trying to stop that.
I feel a similar reason could be given for more players here, especially when taking the more general argument you seem to be making in , but I have like zero experience with this playerlist so I can't really put anything behind this statement. I'll be honest, I'm not a huuuuuuuge fan of what Comm's been posting so far as well, but he's not at the top of my 'preferred lynches of the day' list. His eagerness to hammer that early kinda rubbed me the wrong way, but at least he's been consistent in his opinion of mutant afterwards. Then again, the majority of his posts read as I WANT TO LYNCH MUTANT with very little else, which makes me go 'eh' again. Hmm, food for thought there.
In post 394, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 386, texcat wrote:
In post 368, Assemblerotws wrote:UNVOTE:
North. Please share your theory.
Assembler, do you have any thoughts to share? All you've said is that you thought Mutant was newbtown, but you were ok with his lynch?
I will occasionally help lynch someone whom I townread if I believe the wagon can be mined for data.
I don't like this post at all. That's an amazing set-up for explaining away some scummy actions.
In post 416, mutantdevle wrote: Also in before people now claim pisskop is also a scum buddy since he is defending my point on asking if textcat wants to role claim.
Wait, what? Where is he doing that?
MisaTange wrote: Also would be good to hear Aster's opinions on PK's posts unless he still thinks he's a vegging fool.
Agreed.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Creature »

Huh yeah, there are plenty of good lynch options.

Too bad the top two wagons are bad lynch options.
Sigh
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:16 am

Post by wilky »

In post 429, Creature wrote:Huh yeah, there are plenty of good lynch options.

Too bad the top two wagons are bad lynch options.

Because they're your scum buddies?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:24 am

Post by pisskop »

ugh why are qe playing with teenagers again?

'you'
'no, you'
'*gasp* oh my gus you guys'
'like, youre being a total bitchface right now girl'
'i know right *giggle*'
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Aster »

In post 427, MisaTange wrote:Also would be good to hear Aster's opinions on PK's posts unless he still thinks he's a vegging fool.
I'm not sure what "vegging" means, but my opinion on pisskop is very simple: this guy is a troll. Everything he says is NAI and nothing he says is worth reading. His chance of being scum is 3/14. I am no longer going to bother reading anything he says nor react to any of it.

For the purpose of preserving my own sanity, I just wrote a quick script to hide his posts, so I
literally
won't be reading him anymore.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:37 am

Post by wilky »

In post 431, pisskop wrote:ugh why are qe playing with teenagers again?

'you'
'no, you'
'*gasp* oh my gus you guys'
'like, youre being a total bitchface right now girl'
'i know right *giggle*'
A little ironic considering you have only just started playing the game, now any chance of answering this?
In post 420, wilky wrote:
In post 417, pisskop wrote:
- Lalindra
- Aster
- Commknight
- Ed Edd and Eddy avatar girl
-
mayyyybe assembles or wilky

OK so mine and chip buttys interactions are "Scum theatre" yet you wouldn't lynch in chip butty atall and would only maybe lynch me? :roll:
In post 432, Aster wrote:
In post 427, MisaTange wrote:Also would be good to hear Aster's opinions on PK's posts unless he still thinks he's a vegging fool.
I'm not sure what "vegging" means, but my opinion on pisskop is very simple: this guy is a troll. Everything he says is NAI and nothing he says is worth reading. His chance of being scum is 3/14. I am no longer going to bother reading anything he says nor react to any of it.

For the purpose of preserving my own sanity, I just wrote a quick script to hide his posts, so I
literally
won't be reading him anymore.
Not exactly the most helpful thing to do from a town perspective though is it? I don't think anyone has enjoyed pisskop's posts but writing a script to ignore him pretty much takes him out of your lynch pool altogether and if your town won't help town in the slightest.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

im convinced you want to know to satisfy your own pride, not to gain reads.

suffice to say im sure others see it
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:42 am

Post by wilky »

In post 434, pisskop wrote:im convinced you want to know to satisfy your own pride, not to gain reads.

suffice to say im sure others see it
Yes that's of course what i'm doing :roll:

You said that chip butty and mine's interactions were scum theatre.

When posting your lynch pool Chip Butty was nowhere in it and I was a maybe.

Nothing was posted inbetween that indicated a change of heart from you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:48 am

Post by pisskop »

no I said _watch_ it be scumplay. and your reaction is useful so yes im okay spooking you up like this. overreacting is typically indicative of anxiety

reading comprehension please.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:50 am

Post by pisskop »

and why would i need to post my every feel as it happens? are you having trouble reading me? should I willingly give up my thought on day1?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:51 am

Post by wilky »

:eek:
In post 436, pisskop wrote:no I said _watch_ it be scumplay. and your reaction is useful so yes im okay spooking you up like this. overreacting is typically indicative of anxiety

reading comprehension please.
I haven't overreacted though. I asked you a question and you ignored it, I asked it again and you pussyfooted around giving an answer.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 421, Aster wrote:Observations:
  1. Everything pisskop says is intended for the sole purpose of infuriating players;
  2. Ergo, pisskop is a classic troll;
  3. The only way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.
Now I'm not sure whether I should just pretend pisskop doesn't exist at all and stop reading his posts, or just lynch him and move on. In the former case I'd be quite salty if he turned out to be scum and thereby won the game, but in the latter case I feel like I'm giving his existence too much credit...

Also, the "add user as foe" function of this site seems to be broken: pisskop's posts are still showing up. Does anyone know if this can be fixed?
Basically, vote who you find scummiest. If nobody stands out, vote for info. If there's not much info to be gained, vote troll.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

don't talk vote..
chippy choppy, how do you feel about my _mayyybe_ voting wilks but not you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

ffs i demand this site accommodate my coding habits
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 433, wilky wrote:Not exactly the most helpful thing to do from a town perspective though is it? I don't think anyone has enjoyed pisskop's posts but writing a script to ignore him pretty much takes him out of your lynch pool altogether and if your town won't help town in the slightest.
I don't care. I've seen an entire online community getting single-handedly destroyed by a single troll which the regulars somehow couldn't ignore. I will no longer suffer reading any troll posts, replying to them, or acknowledging their existence. Also, I will not let curiousity get the better of me.

Nothing of value can be gained by reading pisskop's posts. Trolls are going to troll no matter whether they are scum or mafia. If he scumslips, how are you going to know whether he's really scum or just a wannabe jester who wants to make town waste a lynch? He seemed plenty jester-y to me.

If you want to lynch pisskop, I'm fine with that. If he gets close to getting lynched, I am willing to hammer him. However, I am not willing to expend any of my precious sanity on reading his posts.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 442, Aster wrote:
In post 433, wilky wrote:Not exactly the most helpful thing to do from a town perspective though is it? I don't think anyone has enjoyed pisskop's posts but writing a script to ignore him pretty much takes him out of your lynch pool altogether and if your town won't help town in the slightest.
I don't care. I've seen an entire online community getting single-handedly destroyed by a single troll which the regulars somehow couldn't ignore. I will no longer suffer reading any troll posts, replying to them, or acknowledging their existence. Also, I will not let curiousity get the better of me.

Nothing of value can be gained by reading pisskop's posts. Trolls are going to troll no matter whether they are scum or mafia. If he scumslips, how are you going to know whether he's really scum or just a wannabe jester who wants to make town waste a lynch? He seemed plenty jester-y to me.

If you want to lynch pisskop, I'm fine with that. If he gets close to getting lynched, I am willing to hammer him. However, I am not willing to expend any of my precious sanity on reading his posts.

Surely this goes against your win-con though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

it does, he's scum, and he is not playing any longer. this is one long AtE
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

I've played more gsmes onsite alone than he's likely to ever play
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

wagon'em up and watch him spin like a top. reaction time gogogio
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 443, wilky wrote:Surely this goes against your win-con though
No it doesn't.

Can you tell me one remotely relevant thing pisskop said that I missed out on by not reading it?
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Aster »

Where I used to play, "Don't feed the trolls." used to be an important rule. I'm quite surprised that I can't find it under the rules of this site.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by MisaTange »

I just realized, the timing of Aster's reaction to PK's posts.

As soon as he posts something helpful to town 'La la la, blocked.'
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."

Return to “Completed Open Games”