Mini 1962: Magical Girls Mafia II (Day 4)

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Panzer

I have a lvl 2 cop guilty
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 13, HardcoreMonkey wrote:
vote: the brain and pinky

not even RVS

good to see redflavor thinks the same. btw red, mastina is one half of the brain and pinky hydra, the 'mastina' account isn't the one playing. just a heads up.

so our hydra, redflavor and brain and pinky share a neighborhood. I suggest the way mastina approached the neighborhood was scummy. she spoke about calling it a masonry and lock everyone town in it, which strikes me as oddly unsuspicious and the way she spoke about makes me feel she wasn't joking. I think there's a chance mastina was levelling with us to see what our reaction would be, but on it's face it's definitely not how town!anyone would approach neighborhood.

I'm probably wrong but this is where I'm at.

~toranaga
I liked this until you said "I'm prob wrong" mastina doing dumb things like that is NAI
also this is scum
VOTE: Ice cream
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Himiko I know our friend can't be here but together will find the NEW MAKI CAREGIVER TOWNCIRCLE
Pedit: LMFAO
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 33, Himiko Yumeno wrote:
In post 31, Maki Harukawa wrote:Himiko I know our friend can't be here but together will find the NEW MAKI CAREGIVER TOWNCIRCLE
YUS TAKE CARE OF ME AUNTIE HARUMAKI
GET IN MY POCKET BABY <3
If anyone tries to hurt Himiko
Spoiler:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 35, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 33, Himiko Yumeno wrote:
In post 31, Maki Harukawa wrote:Himiko I know our friend can't be here but together will find the NEW MAKI CAREGIVER TOWNCIRCLE
YUS TAKE CARE OF ME AUNTIE HARUMAKI
GET IN MY POCKET BABY <3
If anyone tries to hurt Himiko
Spoiler:
EBWOP
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 37, Himiko Yumeno wrote:
tbh I'm lowkey paranoid how you're townblocking me where I didn't do shit yet but I'm not gonna push there because you're you lul
Oh no please push me make this game fun for me. You're in the townblock until I feel the need to kick you out

Anyway join me on scum Ice cream
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 39, Himiko Yumeno wrote:
In post 38, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 37, Himiko Yumeno wrote:
tbh I'm lowkey paranoid how you're townblocking me where I didn't do shit yet but I'm not gonna push there because you're you lul
Oh no please push me make this game fun for me. You're in the townblock until I feel the need to kick you out

Anyway join me on scum Ice cream
What's pinging ya?
Why would someone claim BP? Or feel like they need to? It feels fake don't bps want to be hit? That could waste a night kill from scum. It feels like scum wanting to reep free towncred from a BP claim that I don't even know is real
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

tsk mod meta...
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I agree on it being flavor related I don't really care if you're in 23 neighborhoods or 1 it's not gonna make my read change unless roles come into play.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Okay? Point?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

no I was just laughing @anyone who tries to use mod meta because
L O L M O D S
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Spoiler:
Jeez Kaede didn't know you got so childish
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 84, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:VOTE: Maki

Oh also this is scum.
Bring it the fuck on
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Why am I scum?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 97, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Ok I suck at explaining stuff.

1) I think Maki is a good enough player to realize she shouldn't be taking the claim at face value since she has seen town do it before.
2) Her confidence is incredibly forced and scummy, I am not bothered by being scum read it's how much confidence she has in a shallow line of reasoning that bothers me. She is just latching onto something that is incredibly easy to push and her push is just incredibly contrived the more I read it. Like her confidence is 100% faked here.

Also this \/
viewtopic.php?p=9313814#p9313814

This is Maki's reaction to Mastin doing basically the same thing, and it just feels a lot more tame and natural compared to her reaction this game. And Mastin was town in the linked game so it's not like she has any reason to be more confident in her read since then.
Okay so I was mostly faking the confidence but my bp thing was legit because I was correct last time and I'm clearly correct here I hate your reaction to me here you should know meta is fucking shit to use against me and since you're linking games what makes you think I wouldn't push on this claim and I should just "know" I found something I find scummy I don't really think it matters if it's on page 1 stop acting like you can meta me it isn't cute.
My vote wasn't that srs before but it is now I got what I wanted out of that pair.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I can not understand a thing brain and pink is trying to type LMFAO
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I mean I guess I'd be more understanding if it was beeboy posting but that was Alisae right?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I will always use the magic gauge by the way because it is very important that I do
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 107, The Brain and Pinky wrote:
In post 104, Maki Harukawa wrote:I can not understand a thing brain and pink is trying to type LMFAO
What. Rhyming does not an unreadable post make.
It's still clear for the most part what we say.
Listen It's late for me reading your stuff is like "uh" for me right now I think you posted like a read or something and talked about neighbors (skipped over that part)
Pedit: No no it's not unreaderable I just get a buzz when I try to read it myself
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Time to catch up
In post 110, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:
In post 103, Maki Harukawa wrote:Okay so I was mostly faking the confidence but my bp thing was legit because I was correct last time and I'm clearly correct here I hate your reaction to me here you should know meta is fucking shit to use against me and since you're linking games what makes you think I wouldn't push on this claim and I should just "know" I found something I find scummy I don't really think it matters if it's on page 1 stop acting like you can meta me it isn't cute.
My vote wasn't that srs before but it is now I got what I wanted out of that pair.
I mean Mastin was town you were really loosely correct that game. It's not rocket science to identify when Mastin is fake claiming.
Also you aren't even talking as if you being "clearly correct" (which you aren't) bears any sort relation to our alignment this game in your post since you know it doesn't at all.

It isn't even you pushing on the claim thats scummy it's incredibly scummy because of how unnatural your confidence was. Sure I used meta but it's not like without it anything I say becomes less valid.
So I'm scum because I faked confidence? That's pretty easy to do and yeah maybe I pushed it a little but it was still decent why is me being confident in a read bad? It could've been I was a bit snappy because I was in a bed mood but that's irl stuff that I don't need to get into
In post 111, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Maki is scum kill her please and thank you team.
Who is posting this is important it says beeboy is mostly posting but these feel like alisae posts
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 138, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Hey friends.
I just wanted to come in and say that every Maki vote puts us 1 step closer to a town win.
Thank you for your time.
In post 141, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:My boys Kaito, Kokichi and itissheaanderrantparabola should all do more of that mafia thing.
Or just vote Maki Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
In post 145, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Elizibereth if you are currently not using your vote you should vote Maki imo.
Why don't you case me talk about why this isn't town me tell them all why this is scum me playing and not town Maki you seem so confident in the read I want to see where this is coming from talk about it meta me do what you feel to prove to everyone I am scum just saying "vote me" isn't going to get votes on me.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 162, Himiko Yumeno wrote:One thing I noticed in Maki's ISO is her tone and attitudes towards different people are very polarizing, like how she jumps in with a fake guilty on Panzer (meme, I know but this related to tone) and SR beelisae and TB me seems like someone with a pre-game plan of say who she can pocket and who she can get away with scumreading etc.
I think a lot of it is my tone and mood shift a lot depending on the person I'm talking too how do you feel about Ice cream do you think they're town? I kinda don't think scum them comes at me as hard as they're doing. I also dislike your random jump on me I'm not going into meta because my meta changes but is there anything besides this that makes you want to vote me?
In post 164, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Like town reading someone for softing a PR is really flawed.
I agree with this you should vote someone based on their actions in the game not what they claim Tor do you have any other reason to tr me besides the fact I said I'm always using the power gauge
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Spoiler: Honestly ate
I'm questioning my actions because I feel like hrm how to say it. I feel more paranoia then I should be and it's like "WHY ARE YOU VOTING ME HOW DARE YOU SR ME" when normally I don't fucking care hrm. Gah zzzz but I don't like people tring me on ate

Can someone talk me on brain and pinky
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You claiming BP serves no purpose it's not helpful for town what so ever
I need to claim that I'm always using the gauge so we can play around it
I'm shocked you're pushing me because I feel like you should know better? But I'm not you so
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 184, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:I don't think hard pushing a read as scum early is outside the realm of things we would do as scum?
You're right it's not pushing
me
on the other hand....
In post 184, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:I don't know why your shocked if you acknowledge that your confidence in your read was overblown, it can't be that ridiculous.
You're right I could've forced that as scum very easily and it's up to you to debate if you think I did or not
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Agreed I have a few hidden trs and a hidden sr buttt I wanna see where things go
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 190, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:We could be lieing and actually Macho. Claim BP as Macho, Claim Macho as BP. Both say one thing: Do not protect me. This is a gambit I learned from Titus Claiming Macho as a BP baits a kill. Claiming BP as Macho avoids you from getting shot for awhile.
OR we could just be WIFOMing with the gambit and actually just a BP just to fuck with scum.

/me finger guns
what are we actually doing?
You decide.

But also the reaction in For Us here when mastina did a similar gambit was much more "I am poking to understand what is going on atm"
Here its "This is just scum."
And that kind of worries me?
Because I expect Jae and mastina to pull off stupid bs like this. Not you this is why I think it is scummy coming from you I think it's stupid to do anything related to that BP thing I think people do it for towncred I've seen it done by scum but hey maybe you're town doing it. Maybe I'll use my mafia kill on you and find out myself

You scumreading me makes me roll my eyes for that reason but hey~
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It didn't feel like WIFOM the way they said it and now feels like they're basically saying "Oh you should know it was fake" it feels really slimy when the way they claimed it didn't look like wifom.
I feel like they changed agenda and used it to push on me for it
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Pretty simple if you think on it
They could really be a BP (scum bp)
they could be faking it
What I think was it wasn't wifom and when I pushed on it they said "you should know this was wifom" and gave me this way shot answer as scum
Spoiler:

Only reason I doubt myself is that slot pushing me day 1 would be really strange play coming from both of them who I would expect to try and buddy me as scum not push me
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 196, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Ok, but you seen me do it before in DBZ Aids mash (LOOOOOOOOL) when I was lolcatting.
I don't remember this but let me forget about that game (LOL MODS)
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 8, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Okay
maybe one last thing before I go

C
L
A
I
M
B
U
L
L
E
T
P
R
O
O
F
this didn't seem like obv wifom claim to me but maybe I'm stupid zzzz
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 206, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:
In post 201, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Like on one hand, I dont see why making such a big deal over a wifom claim is a thing.
On the other hand, I dont see how faking confidence is a scumtell, a lot of people, me included, do that.
Well her tone comes from scum not town here, faked confidence isn't a scum tell yes but scum and town do it in different ways.
Go into more detail on this?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 210, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 205, Maki Harukawa wrote:this didn't seem like obv wifom claim to me but maybe I'm stupid zzzz
You had already pointed out how it was WIFOM in the post you explained your read to Himiko
"Why would a BP claim that? dont they want to be shot?"
From that point is already obvious it's a WIFOM claim, only scum needs to worry about whether they are telling the truth or not.
hm... I guess so
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Wolf you can't really back off either.
Ironically I'm not keeping my vote on you for long
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 226, HardcoreMonkey wrote:
In post 224, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:
In post 223, HardcoreMonkey wrote:
In post 221, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:
In post 218, HardcoreMonkey wrote:on the Maki vs Ice argument: I don't quite understand anyone's perspective in it. Ice claiming bulletproof early is NAI any way you slice it, and Maki using it to scumread Ice is stretchy, but doesn't quite make sense for scum!Maki to make such a wild push that doesn't work. I'm slightly bothered by Alisae reading into bad logic, but not reading into motivation. Alisae is generally a slow starter if my perception is accurate, so this strong scumread on maki is quite offputting. I think some of Maki's reactions here are quite towny as she is trying to determine motivation in Ice's hard push on her as scum, and I also like Ice projecting a townread after the t-dome. Still, something a little offputting in everyone here. Gun to my head: both town.
What does wolf Maki here do though?
Backing off while we continue to hammer on her doesn't really help her.
I'm quite skeptical of wolf!Maki thinking that reasoning would resonate with anyone or make her look towny.

is this alisae or beeboy I'm talking to?
Beeboy.
I mean I've pushed shitty lines of reasoning as scum in hopes that people come out thinking I am town for it. and both times I did it, it worked really well and one of those times I still managed to get the lynch I wanted (even if looking town was more my goal).
notice that

1) Maki claimed her initial vote wasn't serious and she was faking confidence
2) her scumread on your slot grew as you kept pushing her for it
3) her scumread on your slot started to fade as she figured this isn't how you'd behave as scum with her early on.

Maki is being dragged to this BP conversation partially because you and Kaede keep pushing her for it. I don't think Maki initially intended to give her early read any kind of great impact. this was partially your doing.

~toranaga
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Okay I have a 27p cost spell! Hmu @scum ^_~
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 402, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:
ANNOUCEMENTNo target was selected for divination.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Will catch up later not right now sick on thanksgiving lol fuck me
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Still on page 17 reee dw I'll catch up one day
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

....eh maybe
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Alright time to stop avoiding this game and read I guess
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

t-thanks ^^
Alright back to page 17 we go
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

THE NOTEPAD IS BACK AYYY I thought I would do this and take a break cause I was getting super emotional for no reason on this game and I shouldn't be doing that about a game LOL anyway moving on

-You know reading hardcore monkey I really wish they'd sign there posts because they're my top tr tor sounds just the same as another game I played with him but I don't really understand what heads reads are what and it'd be nice to figure that out
-I agree with Elizberth on one of Kokichi and Himiko being scum if Kaede is town because they're just saying Kaede is town but don't really seem to be fighting for her much just a "you're town
-Oh boy Kaede is giving up already oh no-Okay just saw the ate yeah um-never voting that slot if they're scum thats fucking cruel and realyl shitty. Don't wanna comment on that anymore
@IceCream
why was it important Alisae unvote and you say that but not beeboy?

I can't tell if I'm bias or not (prob am a bit) but I read ice creams @Kaede post as a sorry as scum pushing then more town but...would scum ice really push this knowing what they did-ugh fuck my life I need to reset my reads don't I
cliff notes:
Considering Kaede is prob town
VOTE: Himiko
I want to try this or Kokichi but I had a light sr on this slot before
Hardcore is town but sign your post more
I want to talk to people about Ice cream cause my scumread wasn't as large as it was before but I can't tell if that's because I took a break from the thread or my reasoning was shitty. But I don't think it was

onto page 19
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Why is Ice cream just not answering Eli/mulch on who voted what when they've made clear posts on who voted what before like I assume that's beeboy by the sharp tone (That I've never seen before prob NAI)
OH BOY LLD AND MULCH FIGHTING I NEED POPCORN FOR THIS I'M GIDDY aw that wasn't that good
ope welcome to the "SHEEP ME OR DIE SHOW" LLd as your host on hardcore monkey
reading the errant/w/e the other person head in post made me blink and just...no eh no
k mind is turning to mash on that page 20 will read more later
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 663, Elizibereth wrote:
my reasoning was shitty
ding ding ding WE HAVE A WINNR
Well fuck you too. Explain how it was shitty or why they're town -_-
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

yes. that's a lot of it I also posted a bit in my catch up
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 680, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:For the most part this is beeboy's game, I'm just here to drop support whenever.
He wants to vote mastina but I'm comfortable with my LLD vote, cuz apparently LLD's play now is starting to make me feel very uncomfortable :/
Why no vote on me? Aren't I scum?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Why can't I be in these cool neighborhoods
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 616, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If someone who isn't Monkey wants to talk to me about why massclaiming point numbers is a good fucking choice, I'll happily have that conversation with you.
Higher numbers= Much bigger target and better power so for now I'm gonna say my point cost is 10 it could be a lie if you think so go ahead and vote me.
In post 621, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 619, PJ. wrote:5 sentences or less: why mastina?
Currently a pressure vote. Lack of content and a couple weak readlist/vote things isn't enough, and I'm basically jusst applying pressure to people and seeing what I can find right now. So far it's been working out ok.
If you say you're voting for pressure doesn't that take pressure away I feel like we had this exact conversation before. People can play around pressure if they know you're voting just for the sake of it and react how you'd expect them too.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 762, Almost50 wrote:
In post 755, Kaito Momota wrote:I wish Kaede was still here
She was easier to pocket, wasn't she? :P
For them maybe...get in my pocket Almost :twisted:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'd join the LLD wagon over brain mostly because I have no read on brain at all.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 775, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: The Brain and Pinky
VOTE: Kokichi
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 781, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Mastin, before I lynch you, can you tell me who your #1 top town read is?
Why is this important I have a comment but I wanna hear your answer.

also Kaito could be scum here and that's what I'm leaning sadly.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 790, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 785, Maki Harukawa wrote:....
Hmmm? Do you think I'm mafia? How come?
Your vote felt really opportunistic and I don't wanna hear you were voting just for the sake of a lie that vote felt real and I don't think you really talked about them before. Why do you sr that slot.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 798, Kokichi Oma wrote:You caught me. I'm probably mafia trying to mislynch someone. Is that what you wanted to hear?
Yes~ Or why you sr pinky
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 800, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 92, The Brain and Pinky wrote:
In post 4, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Hello everyone!
Two extras you should know:
We can rhyme with quotes.
It's not limited to AABB so we can also have some fun.

I lean towards thinking this is town,
But not to the levels I'd hold where I'm proud.
In post 119, Kokichi Oma wrote:Town reading someone for a basic hello post? Well that seems like it could be a lie. But, what do I know.
P.S: If Maki was reading she would have remembered this piece of evidence.
I forgot a post 700 pages ago SUE ME
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'll bite my tongue for now and wait
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 805, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hmmm? How come? Can't answer? Why not?
I can answer given you brought up 1 post 700 pages ago..and that's it? But now I just have my own agenda I want to push so for now take a vote. :D
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 809, Kokichi Oma wrote:I asked and I got given a good reason to vote them. Anything else, Maki? Because it is starting to look like your vote is the opportunistic one. Unless you just forgot about that too?
If my vote is the opportunistic one why don't you move your vote.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Maybe my vote was just to see how you reacted and seems to me you're reacting quite harshly to 1 vote. Do you think I'm scum voting you? Hmmm? I focused on that part because the other parts aren't important you quoted 2 posts not made by you so your read is basically you saying you're sheeping. Should I tr that? Do you think my sr is not justified talk to me Oma~
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You got my attention kokichi come on push me entertain me SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT ahahaha
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 821, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 815, Maki Harukawa wrote:Should I tr that?
There is a big gap from "should I TR that" to "Should I SR that" I explained my read which was the basis of your vote, and you have yet to give an answer as to why you still believe I could be scum. Regardless if it's a reaction test or not.
Awww you broke character you are scared how cute! Yes you gave me a post from 118 and 2 LLD comments. Did you expect me to go "oh okay" and unvote you?
Na anything else?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

One day I'll find out who Kokichi is and then we're gonna have FUN~
Pedit: If you said yes I would've unvoted you
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 828, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 824, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 821, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 815, Maki Harukawa wrote:Should I tr that?
There is a big gap from "should I TR that" to "Should I SR that" I explained my read which was the basis of your vote, and you have yet to give an answer as to why you still believe I could be scum. Regardless if it's a reaction test or not.
Awww you broke character you are scared how cute! Yes you gave me a post from 118 and 2 LLD comments. Did you expect me to go "oh okay" and unvote you?
Na anything else?
Character? Not sure what you mean. Should I not be trying to determine if you're lying or telling the truth?
And if I told you I'm lying?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

talk to me on panzer? He feels like last game (sadly as much as I want to policy that fucker)
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: panzer
ehhhh I can sheep my top tr and my rapidly improving tr
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

ayy
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 662, Maki Harukawa wrote:-I agree with Elizberth on one of Kokichi and Himiko being scum if Kaede is town because they're just saying Kaede is town but don't really seem to be fighting for her much just a "you're town
here you go if we're quoting posts from long ago.
Also I don't think town you would get hung up over my vote at all
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 891, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 889, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 662, Maki Harukawa wrote:-I agree with Elizberth on one of Kokichi and Himiko being scum if Kaede is town because they're just saying Kaede is town but don't really seem to be fighting for her much just a "you're town
here you go if we're quoting posts from long ago.
Also I don't think town you would get hung up over my vote at all
Why not? I asked everyone who wanted my lynch why they would. Also, you realize I was initially softing that I was in a neighborhood with Kaede, but since Almost50 decided to go against the plan, it is out in the open now. Kaede was very pro town in the neighborhood. Does that answer your question as to why I townread her slot? Yes or no?
If someone from this neighborhood can give a gist of what you mean or if you voiced it from it yes
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Oh
now
I see the Kaito sr's
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Honestly I'm tired and I lost my train of thought with this game I forget if I was voting Kokichi for a reaction test or if I sr him
Until I get a better read on Oma
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 917, Elizibereth wrote:I THINK: Maki, Alisae hdra are town
Beeboy look our bussing worked
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

No it was 100% meant for my scum pt mastina
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

the want to sub out but I'm too stubborn to do so is real hrm guess I'll take a break
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Why are you tring me eliz
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

How are you kokichi
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Somewhat tired drinking cranberry juice watching survivor a bit sleepy. Where's your head at can you give me a reads list or give me a name I'll give you a read on it in a few sentences then I give you someone

we can't say the same name back to back or each other
sound fun?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 948, Kokichi Oma wrote:Sigh. That last post confirmed my suspicions that you're mafia. A-And I wanted so badly for you to b-be town..!
If you think I'm mafia so be it this game isn't that fun at the moment not to say I'm miserable or anything I just can't seem to engage into the game so I'll use you for help
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 949, Kokichi Oma wrote:Kaito
I always find mech talk scummy it's just saying something to look like you're doing something but I can see town Kaito saying this too I haven't really liked his recent posts. He just feels off and I know I'm a bit off myself I feel like Kaito would...question me but the fact he's not makes me go ??? I feel like that points to scum Kaito wanting me around.

Ice cream
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Not in the mood please.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

After playing with Kaede in the large where I had a sr on her early and only stop sring her due to ate...I don't think she'd do that I really don't otherwise I don't think I'd ever want to see her again I haven't really read much of almost50 I kinda just said "yeah you're town" I should get his opinions on a few things
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Panzer
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Biggest tr I've played with tor before and modded monkey tors tone and actions feel the exact same from the game I played with him tone has been like a weak spot for me where I get something wrong but I'm confident here I don't think they have the talent to fake and stay just like they're acting the same I don't think I'll ever be voting there.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Red flavor
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Himikos play around me feels very careful. Like when I put her n my "townblock" she got overly careful I don't know why she's so careful the vote on me doesn't feel genuine either it's like she wants to get me out of the way I feel like her slot would be more open with me and her anger around Kaede doesn't feel real at all. I just don't like that slot

LLD
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 964, HardcoreMonkey wrote:You modded me, Maki? Did the game finish?
Yep you may know me under the account MariaR Voltron mafia
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 963, Kokichi Oma wrote:Town, I agree with the reasoning they had for scumreading Pinky and Brain.

Eliz?
They've been a slot I've kept my eye on it's a light sr because they don't have the fire I saw out of town eli before like in mask mafia but I can't tell if I have my expectations too high or if I should be pushing that read I want to see more from them.

Kaito
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 967, HardcoreMonkey wrote:Ah. Maki is definitely town.
huh O_o how does me modding a game make me town
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

stop MEMEING me
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 985, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 966, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 963, Kokichi Oma wrote:Town, I agree with the reasoning they had for scumreading Pinky and Brain.

Eliz?
They've been a slot I've kept my eye on it's a light sr because they don't have the fire I saw out of town eli before like in mask mafia but I can't tell if I have my expectations too high or if I should be pushing that read I want to see more from them.

Kaito
?
Either you're paying less attention to this game then I am or you're scum have you not been reading me? You're normally so eager I'd think you'd notice
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 994, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 986, Maki Harukawa wrote:Either you're paying less attention to this game then I am or you're scum have you not been reading me? You're normally so eager I'd think you'd notice

W-wha
Don't "wha" me Kaito....
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

>When you have no reasons to tr Panzer but all your srs want to lynch them
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1032, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1030, Maki Harukawa wrote:>When you have no reasons to tr Panzer but all your srs want to lynch them
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Maria do you think beelisae is town

Cause i have the impression theyve been voting and pushing town all game and if alisae was town e would br giving a fuck right now
There super scummy but my big issue with them is I see them trying to buddy me as scum not push me what do you think
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1053, Almost50 wrote:Well, I don't really want to lynch Maria, but I find this ammusing

VOTE: Maki

@Kiyo: Could you please vote me? I currently have nobody voting me. If you do then we will only have you, hardcore & shea-parabola no voted for, but that could be fixed soon. We should end the day with 13 voters on 13 vote targets to make everyone happy (no, I'm not a socialist/communist, but the game sure looks like it).
VOTE: almost50

BRING IT BIRD BOY
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

dam it
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Part of me doesn't want to vote Kaito cause I'd feel like shit if I was wrong zz
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1069, Elizibereth wrote:
HARDCLAIM GLADIATOR WITH INTENT TO FIRE IF KAITO DOES NOT CLAIM IN THEIR NEXT POST
Please god not like this
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1074, The Brain and Pinky wrote:
In post 1030, Maki Harukawa wrote:>When you have no reasons to tr Panzer but all your srs want to lynch them
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Not all Panzer votes are scumreads,
That is unless you've changed your stance on me.
Granted, you'd have every reason to,
Given how last game I expected cries of "I trusted youuuuuu!".
:P
The main reason I had a tr on you was something I couldn't think you could do as scum but given you just did it I'm posting you back to "fk you stay away from me you broke my heart"
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

nghhh ;~:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1078, The Brain and Pinky wrote:
Though speaking to that,
I cannot help but ask:
Maki, you just got hardcore fooled by me;
Why was this fact not something worth mentioning?

I'd expect you to suddenly hold me in greater caution than you are,
Given how thoroughly I fooled you hard.
Why isn't there a lick of paranoia?
I was expecting you to after seeing me there call me scum.
I'm not gonna call you scum just because you fooled me in a game, that'd be unfair and honestly not true. I can't read you as much as I thought I could and my tells are well...not real anymore so I don't really know how to handle your slot it's a work in progress but I'm not just gonna auto sr you out of fear I'd feel like a bitch if I did that
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I forgot a lot on why I sr person A and B I just remember having sr's on Himiko Kaito and Kokichi and I'm voting there praying for the best I'm super sluggish rn
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

mastina why aren't you pushing me? I feel like I'm cruising a bit myself too
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't know if I'm bias noth voting or not zz
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1090, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1085, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't know if I'm bias noth voting or not zz
What do you mean
I remember telling myself I think you're scum a day ago and now I'm like talking myself out of it and I can't tell if a post I read of yours really is towny or I'm talking myself into thinking it is cause I don't wanna lynch you
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1169, Kaito Momota wrote:VOTE: The Brain and Pinky
Kaito...
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Kaito start towntelling dam it! I want you to be alive
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Is flash wagoning Kiyo a choice here?
Wait why am I asking
VOTE: Kiyo
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1208, Kaito Momota wrote:To be honest there's a good portion of the game I haven't read, Maki can you walk me through your read
On who you or Kiyo
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #108) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1215, Kaito Momota wrote:On Kiyo, I don't expect you to have a good read on me
Wha- Kiyo I feel had really overly defensive reactions and none of his posting has been great

I feel like you should've been pushing me and you haven't so I'm worried you're scum trying to pocket me I know I've been playing dif this game and you've either ignored me or didn't catch on it both are weird.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #109) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

UNVOTE:

The fact Kokichi is okay with this lynch makes me uneasy
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #110) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Yeah Kokichi dies tomorrow. That is one read I am good with
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #111) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

He has not explained his read on me but that's not really the issue it's more so he seems like he doesn't care who get's lynched at all and just throws names out for the sake of it but now that we're in crunch time he's voted anyone non Kaito
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #112) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Kiyo
Sigh this is better then Kaito
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #113) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1244, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1237, Maki Harukawa wrote:He has not explained his read on me but that's not really the issue it's more so he seems like he doesn't care who get's lynched at all and just throws names out for the sake of it but now that we're in crunch time he's voted anyone non Kaito
What if Kaito me and Almost are really just an evil group and this is a gambit?
I feel like you're using the gimmick of Kokichi to get out of some realyl scummy things
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1250, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1248, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1244, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1237, Maki Harukawa wrote:He has not explained his read on me but that's not really the issue it's more so he seems like he doesn't care who get's lynched at all and just throws names out for the sake of it but now that we're in crunch time he's voted anyone non Kaito
What if Kaito me and Almost are really just an evil group and this is a gambit?
I feel like you're using the gimmick of Kokichi to get out of some realyl scummy things
What's a gimmick? If you really thought I was scummy, you'd unvote for good. Unless you think I'm bussing.

ARE YOU REALLY GONNA SAY THAT AFTER
THAT
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #115) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

if you say idk what you're talking about I'm voting you for good
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Kokichi is the scum in his neighborhood who is trying to push his neighborhood as all town btw
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #117) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Explain why I'm scum Kokichi to everyone even me
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Give a paragraph on why me and Pinky are scum.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1279, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1277, Maki Harukawa wrote:Give a paragraph on why me and Pinky are scum.
Are you my teacher?
No but you haven't given any reason on why we're scum you gave me a post from page 117 surely more posts must've shown that point to them being scum also me being your 2nd biggest sr it should be really easy to give reasons
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1288, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1284, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1279, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1277, Maki Harukawa wrote:Give a paragraph on why me and Pinky are scum.
Are you my teacher?
No but you haven't given any reason on why we're scum you gave me a post from page 117 surely more posts must've shown that point to them being scum also me being your 2nd biggest sr it should be really easy to give reasons
Just my intuition. If it's wrong, sorry!

THE FACT I CAN'T-UGH YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN'T DO AND I HATE YOU FOR IT IT'S SO CLEVER TOO FK
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1235, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1223, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1215, Kaito Momota wrote:On Kiyo, I don't expect you to have a good read on me
Wha- Kiyo I feel had really overly defensive reactions and none of his posting has been great

I feel like you should've been pushing me and you haven't so I'm worried you're scum trying to pocket me I know I've been playing dif this game and you've either ignored me or didn't catch on it both are weird.
It sounds like you're saying you're lurking and I should be pushing you for that - I've been posting less than you (I believe) and likely wouldn't have pushed you anyway

I'm not really scumreading Kiyo, Can we discuss it further and also bring up other possibilities that aren't me today
More so you haven't commented on me it all maybe push me but it's just...strange coming from you maybe you've been busy but idk
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #122) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1294, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1292, Maki Harukawa wrote:THE FACT I CAN'T-UGH YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN'T DO AND I HATE YOU FOR IT IT'S SO CLEVER TOO FK
Wow, Maki. Take a chill pill. An Assassin like you might accidentally kill someone!
Once again avoiding the question due to your gimmick I've brought up points you just outright ignore and hide behind the gimmick that's scummy
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #123) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1298, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1270, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kokichi is the scum in his neighborhood who is trying to push his neighborhood as all town btw
I think Kokishi is town

I'm not comfortable with the kiyo wagon, give me a moment and I'll find something better, or do you have other suggestions?
In no world is Kokichi town here given he knows what I
can't
do and I didn't think he'd stoop that low just to win as scum but he's clearly fucking doing it
He's not town he's scum

I'd vote Himiko too
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #124) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

@mod can itissheaanderrantparabola be proded or replaced at this point

why is this slot a thing
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #125) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1321, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:Would anyone like to be in a hood? Open call. Now I really am sleeping because my phone has run out of battery. Thank goodness.

Pedit: VOTE: Ice Cream
Peditx2: How many posts to convince you to gladiate?
Me please
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #126) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1331, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Hey Maki since we have time wanna do Koki with us here?

@Monkey my POE was a few pages back
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #127) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1370, HardcoreMonkey wrote:You're not even doing your character right, Kokichi.
Your character seems smart and reasonable here.

HOLY SHIT GET THE ICE KOKICHI JUST GOT BURNED
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #128) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Lynching a slot with 1 post...Lol no
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #129) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1386, Kokichi Oma wrote:I've gotten everything I wanted from messing around. I wanted to see who would be the quick jump to try and lynch me. Ice Cream is another suspect of mine now.
This is BS btw
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #130) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1388, Ice Cream Sand Witch wrote:Maki should we try cross bussing again that was doing us a lot of favors?
VOTE: ice cream
fk you scum
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #131) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1392, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1389, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1386, Kokichi Oma wrote:I've gotten everything I wanted from messing around. I wanted to see who would be the quick jump to try and lynch me. Ice Cream is another suspect of mine now.
This is BS btw
Why is it BS. Care to explain?
Of course after my league game
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #132) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

This is BS btw
You're saying you're messing around cause you're Oma as a way to backpedal out of your excuses and reasons you can't admit
You change the topic when people bring up valid answers that you have no response too
you vote just for the sake of voting you
say
you have scumreads but when push comes to shove you don't do it
but worst of all? You're fully using advantage of me not able to call you out on bs because you know I would never
say that
one thing and doing that you're calling me scum and not letting me talk on those points because I can't defend against it that's a low fucking blow but you're clearly doing it
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #133) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1397, Almost50 wrote:but I'd say if Koki IS scum in this game then YOU are his p and all this FoS'ing is just distancing.
Why flash wagon a partner of mine when I can easily get someone else who is prob town lynched plus if I was bussing I'd full bus not a half assed bus that I prob wouldn't even get credit for if I was scum.
I voted Kiyo and then unvoted yes then I was shakey because Kokichi is on it then he unvoted and started going all iffy on Kiyo and that signaled to me as mafia bussing who got cold feet if you weren't obv town because of Kaede I'd prob question your logic but hey if you want to sus me for lynching scum fine by me ^_~
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #134) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

So tldr from Kokichi on scum me
1) I didn't answer him fast enough
2) When I openly choose to dodge the subject I'm scummy (and I find that fucking funny as hell considering he dodges questions/topics
without
openly saying anything)
3) Me not rememvering a post that was made 600 pages ago at the time so I am "not reading"

So you think not reading is AI?
So you think dodging questions is AI?
Funny cause you're doing all those things too so if I'm scum Kokichi
what does that make you

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #135) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1412, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1405, Maki Harukawa wrote:
This is BS btw
You're saying you're messing around cause you're Oma as a way to backpedal out of your excuses and reasons you can't admit
You change the topic when people bring up valid answers that you have no response too
you vote just for the sake of voting you
say
you have scumreads but when push comes to shove you don't do it
but worst of all? You're fully using advantage of me not able to call you out on bs because you know I would never
say that
one thing and doing that you're calling me scum and not letting me talk on those points because I can't defend against it that's a low fucking blow but you're clearly doing it
I already posted why I scumread you and Pinky, so I don't understand what you mean.
DO NOT SAY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU REALLY DO YOU SLIMY FK
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #136) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm taking a break from this thread goodbye
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #137) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1420, HardcoreMonkey wrote:
In post 1410, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1397, Almost50 wrote:but I'd say if Koki IS scum in this game then YOU are his p and all this FoS'ing is just distancing.
Why flash wagon a partner of mine when I can easily get someone else who is prob town lynched plus if I was bussing I'd full bus not a half assed bus that I prob wouldn't even get credit for if I was scum.
I voted Kiyo and then unvoted yes then I was shakey because Kokichi is on it then he unvoted and started going all iffy on Kiyo and that signaled to me as mafia bussing who got cold feet if you weren't obv town because of Kaede I'd prob question your logic but hey if you want to sus me for lynching scum fine by me ^_~
So YOU DO want Kiyo lynched. Right?
Yes
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #138) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1426, Kokichi Oma wrote:Wow assassins sure do have a temper!
Don't play with me again thank you
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #139) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

no you know what if he's gonna be like this

sub me out
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #140) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

you know what you're right I'm not gonna sub being of...things

I'm good mod sorry

I'm just gonna close out of mafia and cool off sorry
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1440, Toranaga wrote:Stop subbing out because youre getting scumread. Its entitled and lame as fuck. You disappoint me maria.
I would never fake a sub out I have much higher morals then that I subbed out (or was gonna) because of anger let's leave it at that and forget it happened please

I wasn't here for the glad (it was real? but I feel like it was a very stupid move it was a player with 1-2 posts (the posts weren't that good but still) I'm gonna look at the game again but I think Kokichi and Himiko are good places to start
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'll be able to give a solid read on Kaito soon but I'm *perks brow* at Eliz
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #143) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Tor don't you dare tr me off a sub out I'd rather be sr then that I wanna be tr on my play and actions not ate and subs
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #144) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What part of don't target me do you not understand guys.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #145) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Now that I'm more engaged with this I know I'll be able to plant my feet firmly into this game. It's lovely because I can never die
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #146) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

@mod would the fractional kill count as an action
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #147) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

If the answer is yes we can 100% steamroll this game
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #148) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

So be it friend
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #149) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It would drive me insane if I was tr for ate or because of a sub not because "Maki had good posts I enjoy" cause that's what I strive for that is my goal I want people to tr me for my posting I want people to engage me and us discuss and find the scum one on one talks on theories for who scum is it's amazing I can rant 24/7 on it gah
Pedit: What about you Kaito?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #150) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Why
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #151) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

If Kaito has a result he shouldn't out it until later to get interactions with said slot
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #152) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1579, HardcoreMonkey wrote:
In post 1550, Maki Harukawa wrote:It would drive me insane if I was tr for ate or because of a sub not because "Maki had good posts I enjoy" cause that's what I strive for that is my goal I want people to tr me for my posting I want people to engage me and us discuss and find the scum one on one talks on theories for who scum is it's amazing I can rant 24/7 on it gah
Maki, are you also Maki on MU?
Yes
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #153) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1582, HardcoreMonkey wrote:
In post 1580, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1550, Maki Harukawa wrote:It would drive me insane if I was tr for ate or because of a sub not because "Maki had good posts I enjoy" cause that's what I strive for that is my goal I want people to tr me for my posting I want people to engage me and us discuss and find the scum one on one talks on theories for who scum is it's amazing I can rant 24/7 on it gah
Yes
are you roleplaying right now?
I don't think I've roleplayed once this game.
But I might and if I do it'll be very blatant I am
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #154) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1586, HardcoreMonkey wrote:
In post 1583, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1582, HardcoreMonkey wrote:
In post 1580, Maki Harukawa wrote:
Yes
are you roleplaying right now?
I don't think I've roleplayed once this game.
But I might and if I do it'll be very blatant I am
tell me who you think is scum and why please

you do sound very different from MariaR which is why I was asking
My tone can change very easily depends on what I'm going for but let me tell you my srs
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #155) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Himiko:
I feel like Himikos interactions around my slot are really strange it feels overly careful and out of charater for her the interactions with Kaede going like "don't lynch her" while not doing much to stop it just making one post doesn't really do it much justice to me I was also semi hoping she'd push against me but they're not doing that at all just letting me push them and I have noidea why I want to vote Himiko I want to see where their head is at cause right now I don't know
Kokichi:
Doing my best to explain it is like this Kokichi is using his Kokichi as Kokichi (the charater) to get out of scummy actions he openly avoids questions and then he scumreads me for avoiding questions myself so why does he get to do it (I don't think I've avoided a question but correct me if I'm wrong) He's also doing dirty tactics I can't bring up and I am fairly sure he knows what I mean I think he's trying his hardest to get me out of the game without killing me cause that would reflect badly on him he's scum with an agenda and I see it
Elizbereth:
I was letting this slot go for the time being because I just thought they'd have to get going but I don't get that fire I get from them in another game I played with them it just isn't there like I expect it to be and they chose to glad a slot with 2 post basically making our day 1 lynch a waste of time and I would think they're smarter than that to just waste something like that it's not a good play or a good idea
Kaito:
Kaito can't explain his townread on me and is just calling me town he's made mech posts but that's really NAI for him I feel like he's buddying up to me and I don't like it I don't get why he's doing half the things he's doing it just creeps me out and I think he's scummy I
know
I was acting dif for a bit of this game and the fact he didn't say a single peep was strange and when I brought it up he was like "huh" impliying he wasn't reading me but if Kaito was town he'd be super edgar to engage and read me

I don't have Brain and Pinky out of my sights either but compared to these 4 I'm not voting them I think the fact they suddenly picked up in a neighborhood instead of the thread is strange as fuck
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #156) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

LLD Almost 50 and Hardcore I'm not voting I feel good townreading them and I know I can read Kiyo with time.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #157) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1599, Maki Harukawa wrote:
Himiko:
I feel like Himikos interactions around my slot are really strange it feels overly careful and out of charater for her the interactions with Kaede going like "don't lynch her" while not doing much to stop it just making one post doesn't really do it much justice to me I was also semi hoping she'd push against me but they're not doing that at all just letting me push them and I have noidea why I want to vote Himiko I want to see where their head is at cause right now I don't know
Kokichi:
Doing my best to explain it is like this Kokichi is using his Kokichi as Kokichi (the charater) to get out of scummy actions he openly avoids questions and then he scumreads me for avoiding questions myself so why does he get to do it (I don't think I've avoided a question but correct me if I'm wrong) He's also doing dirty tactics I can't bring up and I am fairly sure he knows what I mean I think he's trying his hardest to get me out of the game without killing me cause that would reflect badly on him he's scum with an agenda and I see it
Elizbereth:
I was letting this slot go for the time being because I just thought they'd have to get going but I don't get that fire I get from them in another game I played with them it just isn't there like I expect it to be and they chose to glad a slot with 2 post basically making our day 1 lynch a waste of time and I would think they're smarter than that to just waste something like that it's not a good play or a good idea
Kaito:
Kaito can't explain his townread on me and is just calling me town he's made mech posts but that's really NAI for him I feel like he's buddying up to me and I don't like it I don't get why he's doing half the things he's doing it just creeps me out and I think he's scummy I
know
I was acting dif for a bit of this game and the fact he didn't say a single peep was strange and when I brought it up he was like "huh" impliying he wasn't reading me but if Kaito was town he'd be super edgar to engage and read me

I don't have Brain and Pinky out of my sights either but compared to these 4 I'm not voting them I think the fact they suddenly picked up in a neighborhood instead of the thread is strange as fuck
quoting this for page topish cause I want these seen
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #158) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'll happily talk to you anytime about what you may want to discuss, you may have fooled me before but don't think that won't stop me from chatting your ear off.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #159) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Those are my reads what do you think comments?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #160) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

My mood just got shot so I'll be around but like...not feeling well still here for questions
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #161) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1614, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1599, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kaito: Kaito can't explain his townread on me and is just calling me town he's made mech posts but that's really NAI for him I feel like he's buddying up to me and I don't like it I don't get why he's doing half the things he's doing it just creeps me out and I think he's scummy I know I was acting dif for a bit of this game and the fact he didn't say a single peep was strange and when I brought it up he was like "huh" impliying he wasn't reading me but if Kaito was town he'd be super edgar to engage and read me
So I'm both buddying you and not giving you the attention you deserve?
You're buddying me
now
after I've brought this to attention I don't really care if you give me "attention" but it's in your meta to do it cause you're always trying to do so.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #162) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

MakiH
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #163) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Yep yep yep!
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #164) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You're my top sr too Kokichi. I know why you want me lynched but it's not happening I will happily get you lynched I have explained my reasons to sr you to the best of my abilities if you wanna talk on our srs and duke it out fine by me that'd be fun. I don't really care what Kaito thinks you're both prob scum in that neighborhood let's go.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #165) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You've done blatant scummy actions and preached to the world your neighborhood is all town you've pointed out actions you think are scummy that you yourself have done
You've used your gimmick to get out of explaining actions I've seen your town game you engaged people and were power town this isn't it so
Spoiler:
let's go shall we?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #166) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1640, HardcoreMonkey wrote:Oh you know what? The mod was Maria! Lmao!
^_~

Roles don't = ali vote on play not roles simple as fuck
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #167) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1645, Almost50 wrote:I will just say Kaito opted to target Ice on N1.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
VOTE: Kaito
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #168) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Yeah okay Kaito Kokichi and ??? Himiko???
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #169) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It could be my fault a bit I put Kaito to L-1 and didn't even know it. I need to rethink some things and Kaito...I'm sorry
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #170) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

If it was a guilty Kaito would've told his hood correct
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #171) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1703, Elizibereth wrote:I was thinking there was some likelihood kaito didn't really trust ppl in his hood and was doing some fancy 5d chess.

maki is he that type of person
Kaito isn't really the type of person to gambit if he was going to gambit he would've prob told his hood in advance
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #172) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

If you're asking me if I think Kaito would just outright Gambit 9/10 times I'd say no
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #173) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: panzer
for now
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #174) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Me and you need to have a chat Kokichi
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #175) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1725, Maki Harukawa wrote:Me and you need to have a chat Kokichi
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #176) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1740, Kokichi Oma wrote:No, we don't, scum.
I swear to god
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #177) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1750, Kokichi Oma wrote:Kaito was obvious town, Maki doesn't vote there as town.
Don't act like you know me
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #178) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Better said: Don't act like you know me and Kaito's relationship with each other I felt like his claim was a scum claim I didn't know I put him at L-1 and I felt like he was partners with you but over some...things I have stuff to do
now you can suck it up and stuck being a baby and play the game or not
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #179) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm not scum and you have no valid reasons to sr me or you'd be voting me you can't get me lynched even if you're trying to use dirty tricks to do it regardless who you are my respect of you is lowered
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #180) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I want your help with a few reads. I have reason to believe you could be town but if I figure out your alignment this game can be solved very easy. We're not lynching fast because we need to do this correctly or it's ruined.
Pedit: Unvote please
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #181) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

All I ask for is cooperation
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #182) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

STOP AND UNVOTE THIS IS EASIER THEN IT LOOKS
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #183) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1778, Elizibereth wrote:
In post 1776, Maki Harukawa wrote:STOP AND UNVOTE THIS IS EASIER THEN IT LOOKS
Why unvote?
You're voting a slot over someone I think could be scum that has not posted in 10 days we need a replacement we need all the info why are you just letting Himiko get a free pass when you outright gladiator someone with 4 posts
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #184) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1785, Elizibereth wrote:
In post 1781, Maki Harukawa wrote:
Why unvote?
You're voting a slot over someone I think could be scum that has not posted in 10 days we need a replacement we need all the info why are you just letting Himiko get a free pass when you outright gladiator someone with 4 posts
I never said I was gladiating, why unvote?
That's not the issue the issue is why you're basically ignoring Himiko
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #185) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1793, Elizibereth wrote:
In post 1792, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1785, Elizibereth wrote:
In post 1781, Maki Harukawa wrote:
Why unvote?
I never said I was gladiating, why unvote?
That's not the issue the issue is why you're basically ignoring Himiko
Why are you pressing on this question when my question is why you wanted me to unvote?

And what am I ignoring?
Because we're not lynching yet so your vote is pointless. You gladiators the erra hydra who had barely any posts. But when it comes to Himiko a slot who's been afk for 10 days you just seem content with letting it go if you gladiator that slot I would be more willing to understand but I don't
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #186) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

When almost50 want to engage with me instead of trying to take every opportunity to bash me lmk
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #187) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It's frustrating trying to solve a game where some people are playing so selfishly luckily a few people are keeping me sane
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #188) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

We have 2 players basically ccing each other going at each other's throats
2 people who are screaming the other is clear with no proof to the other
1 person who's inactive and one out of the game for some reason
1 half of a hydra wanting to gladiator anything that moves (id probably vote you if you did) the other I have no idea what's doing
This game state isn't healthy at all the only people who will enjoy this is mafia and we got to do something about it it's a team game and right now it's whoever screams loudest wins
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #189) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Is it that unlikely for 2 commuters in the game do you think lld hammered fully knowing the vote count do you think the person who did that too mastina was town of scum? Etc etc
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #190) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Because I know I won't hammer or gladiate anyone. Take that tone out of your voice it's really not needed at all.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #191) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Sure you could also call me a giant hypocrite if that makes you feel better because it's true
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #192) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

mastina was the one I wanted to talk the most with after Kaito's flip so I'm nghhh on that regard I have things I want to ask both of you and Kokichi but you believe I am scum getting info so anything I ask you just gets outright shut down. I don't really know how to handle this situation do I sr Kokichi? Yeah I do I'd prob sr you too if it was anyone but Kaede's slot but you're town and I gotta suck it up so you got to understand just saying "Kokichi is town" doesn't do it to me I'm trying to come around on the read for...reasons but anything you
can
give to help on that read would be great
Pedit: FAIR ENOUGH :lol:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #193) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't think I'm in the pool of could be getting lynched today but try to convince people why I am scum and I will counter your argument. What is scum!Maki doing right now why can't you talk to anyone on your Kokichi read?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #194) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

If you believe I am scum you should want me to be talking yes? Let's talk
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #195) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1846, Almost50 wrote:Koki is Town because of many things, but one that I did hint is that he knew Kaito was a Cop as well as I did. Kaito didn't die and didn't get blocked on N1, and Koki had always defended Kaito all the way both in the main thread and in the neighbourhood. It would have been easy for Scum!Koki to be unsure in the PT right off the bat, or to show some suspicion when Ice turned out dead.

Also all his arguments are valid and make sense. He's NOT trying to strong arm anything. In fact, Kaito TR'd you while me and Koki SR'd you, and right after Kaito got lynched Koki posted a short message in the neighbourhood that was intended for Kaito to read that could be paraphrased as: You should've trusted me. She is Scum.

Now the way you "sneaked in" a vote on that wagon coupled by he lol!hammer LLD placed was suspicious as hell. I would request that you go back and read the posts just before you voted Kaito, check the timestamps, then follow up until LLD hammered and see how you'd feel if it was me in your slot and you in mine.

Like, I'm not playing tricks here. It's a straightforward accusation supported by a clear reasoning. If I'm wrong about your alignment then you still need to understand that it as your play that lead to this situation. It wouldn't have been his hard a SR if you didn't vote Kaito in the first place (ignoring what I said about him and his declared action). There was no need for you to vote there. No time constraint and no competing wagon that you hard TR'd. NOHING.
Kokichi in my eyes what he needs to win take control of a neighborhood he is in and go for anyone who dares question it. Look at it from my pov we have a neighborhood of 3 all calling each other basically conf town along with another neighborhood being on top of that. Do you see how suspect that is when barely any reasoning is given at all? That isn't even the main thing though Kokichi is using underhanded tactics to get out of things he'll answer right away or he'll ask questions I can not answer use his gimmick to get out of this. You don't see me Kiyo Kaito Himkiko etc using our character to get out of answering questions you saw Kokichi's case on me and you saw my answer one that he never responded to the reasons he had for sring me were things that were nitpicky nonrealistic (such as me being scum for not remembering 100 when were on 700) things he was doing himself (dodging questions withholding info) if kokichi is town why can't other people do these said actions as town too because from his pov he's town and he's done it correct? It's because it's not real to me it's not a genuine sr he's also asking stuff that I still can not answer HE KNOWS WHY I CAN'T ANSWER AND IT'S SUCH A DIRTY TRICK he refuses to comment on it either he's trying to win this game using whatever means possible
I didn't sneak in a vote I thought Kaito was trying to cover up his tracks by saying he visit'd the kill Kaito is my best friend and yeah I felt like I could read him I
can
read him but I fucked up it was a mistake I relyed on my meta of him and it bit me in the ass I feel somewhat shitty because he knew I was town and my stubborn ass didn't listen but I'm not gonna beat myself up over it because it's a mistake and he would want me to solve this game and win instead of throwing a pity party
Now I am looking into Kokichi being town even after everything I just said and everything I feel because of
you
and
kaito
that's it and if you would just stop being...or just listen for once this wouldn't be as hard as you're making it out to be Kiyo isn't scum either Kiyo is the only one fucking listening to anything rn
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #196) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

that was a mess of a post if you need better clarification let me know
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #197) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1847, Almost50 wrote:Also, as soon as LLD had 2 votes on her today you started the counterwagon on Panzer. Then she joined you and then you started yelling at us to unvote. How would this look to you if you were me?
I don't want people to vote so fast yeah I voted but I won't let people hammer I do understand what that looks like but really I am asking is for you to lend me your ear and give out a bit of
trust
I'm not asking you to trust Kaitos read on me I'm not even asking you to say Maki you're 100% town I'm asking you to give me time and let me be able to solve this because rn I feel like I have a lot of the answers with barely anyone listening to me
In post 1848, Almost50 wrote:My conclusions are based on you being a competitive player, not a VI. If it was someone else I might have viewed it as stupid town play, but coming from you it doesn't look that way. Burden of proficiency? It sure looks like it, except I'm judging you by your actions not by your reads. You could have all the wrong reads in the world but still play the game right. This just isn't the Maria I'm used to.
What is the maria you're used too are you trying to meta I would think my play changes from game to game but that's obv bias read my play this game for this game and my actions if you sr me for my actions this game and this one so be it fine by me but I don't wanna hear "you're acting weird" because of a dif game I will not have that
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #198) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

UNVOTE:
I don't feel as confident on this given how the cc happened anyway I need time
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #199) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It's honestly up to everyone here to believe if people fucked up and made a mistake the day before or if scum are lying or maybe scum did fuck up and are using it as a cover who knows it's up to you to base it on but one huge thing you're running into is
someone being bltantly obv town to you doesn't make it obv town to everyone else and the fact the read was incorrect doesn't make it scum AI look at the actions and look for motivation you can have all your reads be wrong and be town and all of them be correct and be scum bussing being correct isn't AI it's how you handle your actions and thoughts if you look at the game just on "who is correct" and didn't sheep etc you're gonna get burned bad

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”