Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1596, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1595, Quick wrote:Who are the masons? I mean... They claim today, right?
Only if run up but it is mylo so we should be no lynching.

The fact scum haven’t figured it out bewilders me:
7 people left in this game. Pretty sure Scum have 3 people so that would make it LyLo not MyLo.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1597, Aubrey wrote:We are in Lylo. Scum won't counter claim unless 2/3 claim together. Claiming limits the pool. I say claim away. Hint hint, it's not me.

--

Unless we have reason to draw this game out, I say let's get it over with for better or worse.
Just when I was starting to TR you based on that wall... This is pretty yuk if you ask me.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Explain to me why it's yuk. I see the claiming as a good thing, and highly doubt scum will counter claim it. If they do, we now have two teams to really check into and base a decision on.

Unless of course you like the prospect of potentially wasting a bunch of time, running a player up, only for them to scream "
MASON MASON!
" and then we have to wait the game out for another 2 damn weeks of endless bickering. That is assuming we can in fact no lynch, and go into another day (need to run the math). If we can't, and have to lynch, then it's fucking dumb to not claim now (which is what you believe when you posted correct?).
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1599, MathBlade wrote:7 alive I think means 3 scum 2 masons 2 vt

I am in one of the latter two so shit it is lylo.
Missed this.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Fuck it buddy forgive me I am a mason. :) when we spoke overnight thought mylo.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1299, MathBlade wrote:CommKnight

Making a reads list and not following through is horrible. Asking if someone is scum and then not sorting them in a potential world is ridiculous. Kindheartedly your reads are shit.I will place a vote here until I figure out if your reads are Town shit or scum shit.

VOTE: CommKnight

Sell me on the current wagons people. Why are they a thing?
In post 1301, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1288, CommKnight wrote:Because your reasoning would be shit.
M
oving on.
A
gain, Comm Knight scum claims here.
S
eems like Comm really wants to throw shade onto Epic.
O
n top of that he asks what it could be. It could be anything.
N
o townie post of Comm's I have seen says. "
S
o you don't agree with my posts?" You're scum.

Comm knight has played and seen me enough to know that disagreeing with a reason doesn't justify this.

What has to happen is finding the heart and the intent of people.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Got a few more crumbs like that too. But phone posting.

Does scum wanna CC and make life easy?

Partner stay hidden.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If scum don’t CC me then me and my partner are town. If scum do then my partner claims.

I gave my partner my crumbs as to how they signal who they are so if I die without them needing to claim they can claim tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now everyone let’s have a scumread party :D
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I will go last and have hammers as confirmed town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Aubrey »

It doesn’t take a genius to narrow down the two slots you maybe connected with. whatever. Going to bed. Relook at things later.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1610, Aubrey wrote:It doesn’t take a genius to narrow down the two slots you maybe connected with. whatever. Going to bed. Relook at things later.
Hence why I am shocked I didn’t die and my mason buddy didn’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

CommKnight
Flubbernugget
Maki Harukawa
Quick
Aubrey
Epic Fial

3 scum in these 6 people. (I left in my mason partner as I don’t want them outed yet.)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

These are some questions for food for thought if you are town:

1) The Comm Knight / Quick wagons
>> If Comm Knight / Quick are my Mason partner then disregard the below
>> If they are not my partner and you believe both to be town then you have a logic error unless your name is Comm or Quick.
Reason: Four players remain in that list. Subtract one for mason partner. Leaves the scum team.
Conclusion: If CommKnight/Quick are not my mason partners it is highly likely there was a wagon on scum D1 if not more than one.

2) Flubber has been off to the side doing his own thing. Most of the time Flubber has voteparked.
This can be a common scum bussing strategy because they know the wagons are bad and want to stay away yet they want cred so they bus a buddy badly.

3) Similar wagon composition.
A majority of the wagons/days have a similar wagon composition. Per Mastina’s guide that is usually an indication of scum when they deviate.

I expect when a person posts scumreads to account for these logical issues and tell a story of how each day went down.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

It makes it hard to talk about reads when I have your partner narrowed down to two slots and anything I say well give away who I suspect it to be.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1614, Aubrey wrote:It makes it hard to talk about reads when I have your partner narrowed down to two slots and anything I say well give away who I suspect it to be.
You’re talking about your opinion. Besides I already said my partner would claim the next day. So it is insurance.
Your reads are much more important than that.

Trust me when I say I have been in lylo a shit ton because scum don’t view me as a threat and if people listen we generally get a scum barring town suicide. Your reads please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Secondly that is your opinion. If you’re wrong on your opinion it gives insight to a scum or town state of mind. Surely if you are town you want town to see that yes? And if you are right you deflect any pressure if it exists from my partner. Win win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Aubrey »

Need to relook at some things. Checking in from time to time at work.

Your partner is either Maki or Epic. Both of these should be swept off the table for today if you're going to continue playing the hide n' seek game with scum in my eyes. That leaves:

Myself (no)
Comm
Quick
&
Flub
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Okay since that does why do you think the Comm/Quick wagon dissolved?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I forgot masons were a thing
at least it's math so I can just kick back and let them carry because someone in this game can finally read me
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Your reads too Maki. I know you’ve been pretty quiet but your reads could help a lot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Math idk if you've been reading or how much you've read but I've wanted flub lynched sense day 1 and I thought Com/Quick was TvT but if only 1 of them are town it's Quick
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Been reading a lot and a little and more focused on why wagons move.

A similar composition of wagons like this is rare.

So you think Flub was pushing a vanity wagon?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Read Cheeky Iso
then Flub and show me any genuine thought in posts I'll wait
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

I could do that at work.
However I think it is best that I don’t
right now

I want to give everyone a platform to shine.

Just let loose. This goes for everyone. Just be like a faucet with your thoughts. If something comes up weird that can be addressed :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”