Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by MisaTange »

Was thinking of holding off my vote for a second, but:

VOTE: Aster
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 447, Aster wrote:
In post 443, wilky wrote:Surely this goes against your win-con though
No it doesn't.

Can you tell me one remotely relevant thing pisskop said that I missed out on by not reading it?

Albeit I don't necessarily agree with his views he has started slightly playing the last page or so.

Even if he hasn't said nothing until now who's too say he won't say something in the future. Just simply not having a script written isn't exactly "feeding the troll" either as I said i'd imagine everyone agrees that pisskop has been frustrating to play with doesn't mean we all have him on ignore.
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 449, MisaTange wrote:I just realized, the timing of Aster's reaction to PK's posts.

As soon as he posts something helpful to town 'La la la, blocked.'
If you're referring to post and those posts surrounding it, then you should read them again (or not): while it may look like he suddenly posted content, pretty much every statement he made was throwing insults at everyone and posting other infuriating statements. That post (along with his follow-up when I reacted) confirmed to me that he was not just a common lurker, but that he was actively trying to troll us.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 440, pisskop wrote:don't talk vote..
chippy choppy, how do you feel about my _mayyybe_ voting wilks but not you?
What's dionaea?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

I'm wary of trolls these days, even town.trolls, because they soak up town attention and distract from scumhunting. We let troll.Ironstove live in Open 698, only to see him throw the game for town. Necro was almost as bad in mn 1950.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by MisaTange »

In post 452, Aster wrote:
In post 449, MisaTange wrote:I just realized, the timing of Aster's reaction to PK's posts.

As soon as he posts something helpful to town 'La la la, blocked.'
If you're referring to post and those posts surrounding it, then you should read them again (or not): while it may look like he suddenly posted content, pretty much every statement he made was throwing insults at everyone and posting other infuriating statements. That post (along with his follow-up when I reacted) confirmed to me that he was not just a common lurker, but that he was actively trying to troll us.
I'm rereading that post and it seems more 'suddenly posted content' rather than trolling. His responses to wilky and Assemble and MAYBE mine's, if we're stretching, are really only insults, but he conveys his opinions in an aggressive way.
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 453, Chip Butty wrote:
What's dionaea?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionaea

chippy, how do you feel about my null read on wilks but not you
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

I'm torn on Aster atm. On the one hand, i can sympathise, because trolls are degrading this site. On the other, maybe he is just making noise to look active.

Aster, if you are town, time to let it go and get on to scumhunting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Fixed The Tag
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 417, pisskop wrote:
In post 244, Lalendra wrote:I find it funny that Creature keeps referring to mutant being newbtown when a) they've played on another site together and b) mutant has made it very clear that he is not new, that he has played before, and that he does not want to be discounted as a new player.
His play screams Eager Beaver. I wonder if mutantscum would be capable of ranting along for so long as a wriggling scumlord.
In post 277, CityElectric wrote:You're just skimming for your name from time to time, yet you magically appear to post an intent to hammer out of nowhere. That intent to hammer also doesn't align with 264 at all.
In fact 264 and 159 don't even seem to come from the same player. What happened between 264 and 159 that made you change your position so radically?

VOTE: pisskop
What Change in What Position???

This post is tryhard. note it, love it, hold it. Its a bad post.

K Im bored.

Lynch in

- Lalindra
- Aster
- Commknight
- Ed Edd and Eddy avatar girl
-
mayyyybe assembles or wilky
In post 456, pisskop wrote:
In post 453, Chip Butty wrote:
What's dionaea?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionaea

chippy, how do you feel about my null read on wilks but not you
I think you are being remarkably inconsistent and need to explain.

Earlier, you said me v Wilky was scum theatre.
In the first quote you say maybe vote Wilky but not me. No word about what changed your mind about me.
Second quote you asked me about that.
Third quote you imply you have a null read on Wilky but not me. Again you hae changed your position with no explanation.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

i refer you to my post about how its crap meta to need to mansplain to you about my feels
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 460, pisskop wrote:i refer you to my post about how its crap meta to need to mansplain to you about my feels
If you are being inconsistent, you need to explain yourself, just like anyone else. You need to convince us you are town. So, explanation please...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

I mean, you asked me questions then just waved away my answer. What's town about that?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

i mean, you dodged questions and then harp on theory and vague catchups. whats concrete about that?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Yeah, nice attempt at deflection. Are you going to explain your inconsistencies or not?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

My scumdar is tingling...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

By which I mean it's making pinging noises...
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 457, Chip Butty wrote:Aster, if you are town, time to let it go and get on to scumhunting.
Fine.

UNVOTE: pisskop
VOTE: Viomi

So why am I voting Viomi instead of mutant? I already explained some reasons why I thought Viomi is scum in post , Since then, he has also made the somewhat aggrevating post
In post 395, Viomi wrote:You haven't been scum hunting, you've been asking me silly questions and making daft assumptions and then projecting them on me.

Also, this "Look at me, I'm town!" post is just blatantly scum..

How's everyone feeling about that mutant lynch now? Still letting his scumbuddy creature convince you?
which once again reinforces her air of "I'm not thinking, I just know that mutant is scum." She's just calling mutant scum without an ounce of motivation, as if we're supposed to just accept that as fact. Her entire ISO gives the impression that she's hasn't actually thought about whom is mafia, but is just pushing agenda's/wagons with whatever "argument" seems convenient.

Thinking back, the only thing that made me think mutant to be scum rather than VI is his sudden backtracking. I mean, that's still scummy, but I feel like I'm getting a bit carried away with just that. Even if mutant has many wrong thoughts, I cannot deny that he's thinking, and somehow he gives me the impression that he is genuinely trying to help town. Either that, or he's amazingly persistent scum.

So I'll give mutant the benefit of doubt for a while. Viomi is the one who's simply not thinking about the game but still posting, and gets on my nerves the most since I've started ignoring pisskop.

Also, I think town could use some variation. Focussing only on mutant/pisskop is getting stale and doesn't leave us well-prepared for the next day.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by texcat »

I can get on board with this.

VOTE: Cuomo
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by texcat »

Oops. Sorry about the autocorrect.

VOTE: Viomi
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Creature »

There are players trying to solve the game and players like "pisskop and mutantdevle are both scum, creature is scum defending (possibly whiteknighting) them"
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 467, Aster wrote:Also, I think town could use some variation. Focussing only on mutant/pisskop is getting stale and doesn't leave us well-prepared for the next day.
Bit too late to come to that conclusion, but let's try to work together.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 428, CityElectric wrote:I still am very much not a fan of the amount of work it takes to get Creature to elaborate on anything.
What about the amount of work it takes to get others to listen?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Creature »

The only real scumread I have rn is CommKnight.

Though, I believe there's scum among these "creature, mutant and pisskop are all scum gg"
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Creature »

like Viomi, CityElectric and Chip Butty mainly.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Open Games”