Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:06 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: texcat

you jerk
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

guys look how town i am
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

absolutely.

is it everyone's first rodeo?
and, as mentioned, its available in the setup on the wiki and OPs.

- we expect any nongambiting scumteam to not pick the same numbers
- we expect any scum who throws away their coordination advantage to not have done the math.
- what number means nothing
- their is no more viability in hunting a somebody who picked a lone '3' as there is a group of '5'.
- being first in the draft doesnt make you !scum, but does guarantee that you have acess to being our vig.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

sure.

intent
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 188, CityElectric wrote:
In post 159, pisskop wrote:sure.

intent
Nothing you've said so far indicates you having a scumread on mutant (or any reads at all). Why did you post this intent to hammer?
In post 171, Creature wrote:I don't want this day to be extreme unproductive so I'd:
- End the mutant wagon
- Ignore mutant and hunt scum elsewhere
- Choose a lynch without it necessarily needing to be mutant
No time like the present to actually contribute some to that, instead of just pointing this out. I've asked you some questions on your motivation for your reads and actions, as have others. You not addressing any of those does not sit right with me. At this point, it looks to me like you're just throwing out reads and statements to make it look like you're scumhunting and contributing to the game, without actually providing anything.
the answer should be self-evident. because i was asked to
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 223, Aster wrote:Pisskop is active lurking really badly. I'm not sure whether I can even call it "active" lurking anymore.
no.

im skimming for my name from.time to time. active lurking is waay more active than i am right now
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

I didn't read mutant wagon vhard, but gun to phone id say town or such a bullshitter he'll slip up eventually.

let's lynch something else. we have many days
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

who gives me willies . . .

idk.

comm started to. but i havent read any details up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

okwe
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

misst is okay lynching a lurker with guaranteed nopr and no info

thats psus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:24 am

Post by pisskop »

prodles
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:42 am

Post by pisskop »

that coma is extraneous.

I'll trust to you lot that lynching my slot is a really shitty copout
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:58 am

Post by pisskop »

loli's vote was the most opportunitistic.

you mistake my presence for reading
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

ewww

a whole post asking people about their feelz over a PL instead of progressing the game.

those posts are intended to stir up a lynch on a noinfo character. and disguise it as contiribuiting. the more proficient players among you should tell me that post felt right
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

and I'm not asking you to scumread the slot, im pointing out how filler-y it is
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

from a theory point its a crapsack AtE and from a game progress point its a stagnant soft push
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive been poked. Im also on a laptop atm.

If I have time and feel like it Ill even read up some.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:50 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: chipper
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:01 am

Post by pisskop »

idk.

Ive got a textbook to read, 2 email accounts to sort, some youtube to watch, some class schedules to firm up upon, possible job browse, and look into the possibility of a new apartment. Real life is whack yo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Im actually morbidly curious to see just how anti-town and apathetic today's lynch can be.

Viomi is aggressive oppurtunistic and at least semi-capable, creature is dangerous, Tex is a lurker, and I dont remember who else is even playing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay. half a chapter successfully read, half that half successfully forgotten already.
In post 3, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Draft Order:

Texcat - 2
Northsidegal - 3
Assemblerotws - 4
CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8
MisaTange - 30
CityElectric - 5
Chip Butty - 5
Wilky - 7
Creature - 7
Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1
Viomi - 1
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 11, mutantdevle wrote:VOTE: creature

That’s for leaving Everybody Edits :(
Slight negative points, and a full 5minutes after the prior post; he didnt even use the sheep as a sheep he dressed it up.

In post 15, texcat wrote:
In post 13, pisskop wrote:VOTE: texcat

you jerk
???

VOTE: pisskop
You took first. I cant be mad at the others who took 1; I almost took 2 though.

In post 18, Creature wrote:Leaving here that I detected so far one post that looks very forced and one post that looks very genuine.

Free towncred if you can find each.
In post 16, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Pisskop - One scum in the group of 1's for sure.

Also holy shit, look at that. I managed to pick the one number that wouldn't screw me and someone else over. :lol:
This above is forced

As of page one, I think mutant is just overeager beavers.
In post 43, mutantdevle wrote:There are a few roles that we may benefit from being aware exists, not many though. And if she is scum then her telling us her role is all the better.
Why the hell would scum!cat tell us their role truthfully? You know that there are def scumsided roles to pick?
And in this same post you are asking if she wants to?

This and the previous posts sounds really eager beaver.

And the vote on him from santa hat lady seems a bit eager too. Like end RVS early for small fries for show eager.

In post 45, Aster wrote:UNVOTE: mutantdevle
VOTE: mutantdevle4reals
This post pings me. Baby's first scumread right here.
In post 51, MisaTange wrote:Plus, if it wasn't obvious by the mechanics, now it's blatantly obvious that he'll be protected tonight now that someone pointed out that he's a PR.
Unnecessary post is conjecture and unnecessary. And pointless. And not really useful information but said anyway to . . . prove one's presence?
In post 53, wilky wrote:"I AM NOT BACKTRACKING.... I'M JUST UHMMM.... EHHMM... FINISHED WITH THE CONVERSATION!!!!!1"
I refer you to the above, but remove unnecessary and insert obnoxious and rude for no reason. What a terrible way to enter the game. Does it make you feel good to leetspeak to mutant?

In post 63, Chip Butty wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mutant
My heart wants this to be scummy, but my objective hindsight wants to believe its applying pressure. Keep track of this one.

In post 87, Creature wrote:Choosing my first wagon.

VOTE: Aster
<3

RVS is done.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 97, wilky wrote:
In post 95, texcat wrote:{snip}

We can, but you seem a little defensive here.
Sorry but defensive about what exactly? I'm trying to take the game away from off topic conversations and on to more game related content. I'd be more inclined to believe that keeping an off topic conversation going would be a scummy thing to do.
Tryhard is tryhard but reads as town-ish-y

Watch wilky v. dionaea chips is actually scum theater.

In post 115, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Chip
You should know better than this.
Confirmation that chippy is a little off his rocker.

In post 126, Lalendra wrote:Oh and
VOTE: Mutantdevle
ugh

In post 140, CommKnight wrote:
In post 127, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 122, CommKnight wrote:
@Mod: Did mafia have pre-game chat before draft was sent in?
Throughout the bidding phases, the thread is locked, however, mafia may collude privately during this time and then again throughout the day.
Now, can anyone guess why I wanted this information?
Because you're a dumbass who cant read setup infos?

In post 167, Chip Butty wrote:I'm not really sure pressing mutant for a claim is beneficial in this setup. As scum he could just claim whatever role he actually got from the draft, since scum and town were choosing from the same pool. No need to lie, and therefore no need to get caught lying.
Wrong. pressing for claims is in fact quite helpful. Especially if you scumread them. they claim, and their death or survival helps us no matter what he claims. He claims his role and his requested role. We know he is lying if somebody else counters. and down the line he could get caught in a lie.

In post 222, Viomi wrote:
In post 221, Viomi wrote:
In post 220, Viomi wrote:
In post 218, MisaTange wrote:Was talking to mutant :p. Thought it was obvious since I wasn't asking you to vote yourself
I'm asking why would he be voting me? Why is me having played this setup before a reason for him to vote me?
Oh, you're referring to him thinking pisskop is scummy for having not said much despite playing this setup before. Gotcha.
Clearly the answer is that he's grasping at straws and that a lot of his reads aren't genuine. Hence why they're one-liners and despite pisskop and I acting similarly, he has completely different reads on us.

TL;DR he's scum
4 or 5 times now, Ive played this setup.

In post 223, Aster wrote:Pisskop is active lurking really badly. I'm not sure whether I can even call it "active" lurking anymore.
Pisskop is active lurking really badly. I'm not sure whether I can even call it "active" lurking anymore.
I think this is telling. He calls me suspicious, and not active. He pans it out as if somehow the inactive part makes it worse?

VOTE: aster

why arent we wagoning this thing again? Is it because he is active? the logical failings of this poster are . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 244, Lalendra wrote:I find it funny that Creature keeps referring to mutant being newbtown when a) they've played on another site together and b) mutant has made it very clear that he is not new, that he has played before, and that he does not want to be discounted as a new player.
His play screams Eager Beaver. I wonder if mutantscum would be capable of ranting along for so long as a wriggling scumlord.
In post 277, CityElectric wrote:You're just skimming for your name from time to time, yet you magically appear to post an intent to hammer out of nowhere. That intent to hammer also doesn't align with 264 at all.
In fact 264 and 159 don't even seem to come from the same player. What happened between 264 and 159 that made you change your position so radically?

VOTE: pisskop
What Change in What Position???

This post is tryhard. note it, love it, hold it. Its a bad post.

K Im bored.

Lynch in

- Lalindra
- Aster
- Commknight
- Ed Edd and Eddy avatar girl
-
mayyyybe assembles or wilky
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 414, pisskop wrote:This post pings me. Baby's first scumread right here.
Didnt think Id be able to use it twice.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

You cant block people from a game asshat. Its for nongame subforums.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Can we get more votes on that?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:18 am

Post by pisskop »

mine
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:24 am

Post by pisskop »

ugh why are qe playing with teenagers again?

'you'
'no, you'
'*gasp* oh my gus you guys'
'like, youre being a total bitchface right now girl'
'i know right *giggle*'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

im convinced you want to know to satisfy your own pride, not to gain reads.

suffice to say im sure others see it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:48 am

Post by pisskop »

no I said _watch_ it be scumplay. and your reaction is useful so yes im okay spooking you up like this. overreacting is typically indicative of anxiety

reading comprehension please.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:50 am

Post by pisskop »

and why would i need to post my every feel as it happens? are you having trouble reading me? should I willingly give up my thought on day1?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

don't talk vote..
chippy choppy, how do you feel about my _mayyybe_ voting wilks but not you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

ffs i demand this site accommodate my coding habits
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

it does, he's scum, and he is not playing any longer. this is one long AtE
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

I've played more gsmes onsite alone than he's likely to ever play
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

wagon'em up and watch him spin like a top. reaction time gogogio
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 453, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 440, pisskop wrote:don't talk vote..
chippy choppy, how do you feel about my _mayyybe_ voting wilks but not you?
What's dionaea?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionaea

chippy, how do you feel about my null read on wilks but not you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Fixed The Tag
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

i refer you to my post about how its crap meta to need to mansplain to you about my feels
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

i mean, you dodged questions and then harp on theory and vague catchups. whats concrete about that?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:26 am

Post by pisskop »

i townlean viomi actually
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 508, Creature wrote:
In post 494, Chip Butty wrote:Just read CityElectric's ISO. Town, I think.
Not sure. His ISO feels pretty generic too.
have to agree here. its a really shallow iso
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

i cant believe we've stopped hunting and arr Still riding the 'but the troll hurt meh feelz' wave.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have reads you disingenuous fuck
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:21 am

Post by pisskop »

can do comm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:22 am

Post by pisskop »

bye, thos player list is bad
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:23 am

Post by pisskop »

assembles is scummy
comm is scummy
creature isn't town but not picking up a scumvibe yet. some players you gotta feel out

Return to “Completed Open Games”