boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:05 am

Post by boring »

In post 1564, mutantdevle wrote: It's interesting how practically all of you have pretty much excluded ProHawk from the lynch pool on the assumption I have a town result on him. But you forget there is only a 1 in 3 chance that is true. Like I've said, this gives me the impression y'all are sucking up to us PR's. By not considering ProHawk, it gives the impression that y'all are scum playing it safe; which is the playstyle we can assume they are playing. Obviously, you can't all be scum for doing that so I'm interested to know what is everyone's reads on ProHawk?.
Dude, play the tape all the way through: either Prohawk is conf. town, or pursuing him would force you to reveal your role to save him from lynch. You chose to steer the day in this direction. Your one and only value as living, confirmed town is in that we can trust that you want town to win. Your actions took Prohawk off the table. You did that. If you want Prohawk back in the lynch pool today, you're the only one who can undo that.

So quit fucking with us, and decide whether you want to stand behind your effective quarantine of Prohawk.
In post 1573, DeasVail wrote: How am I such a bad townie?
I never said you were a townie, bad or otherwise. I think that if anyone is bad town, it's Kelbris, but that's unlikely as well. I think you're on the scum team. You've been fumbling hard, in a very obviously scummy way. Your opportunistic vote hops, your tendency mimic to other people's opinions, your limp attempts at pity-based AtE, and your extremely selective reactions/responses all point to scum. So much so that if you really
were
town playing like this, I'd be tempted to throw a rotten tomato at the ground postgame, and hope you felt it in 'Straya.

But back to the main point: I think DeasVail is going to flip "mafia goon".
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:14 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1576, boring wrote:Your opportunistic vote hops, your tendency mimic to other people's opinions, your limp attempts at pity-based AtE
I don't see how any of these are actual things.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:22 am

Post by kelbris »

See, here's the thing-I remember looking into Transcend, and according to a little tidbit I had read, he either "hits hard, or misses hard". IF ProHawk is scum, then I would suspect that he was spot on, if PH is actually town, then I would say it's a "misses big" situation. As to why I suspect Deas of being mafia, It seems to me that he conveniently "forgets/doesn't think of" information that could go against him or his actual vote count. I would also like to say that the way he wants to get boring lynched, is really reminiscent of his scumplay in the mini game that boring linked.

And yes DV, these are actual things that boring mentioned. Both here, and in the other scum game.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1575, ProHawk wrote:*waits patiently for Fitz's scum-case on me*
You're low on my list given mutant's results.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Well, you are likely to live tomorrow given your view so I guess it's cool if you wait.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1578, kelbris wrote:See, here's the thing-I remember looking into Transcend, and according to a little tidbit I had read, he either "hits hard, or misses hard".
Go back and look. Tell me if you think Transcend hit hard or missed hard this game... :lol:
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Also boring I realise things have gotten a bit heated/sassy/snarky between us, but I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed playing with you regardless of how things end up here.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:54 am

Post by boring »

In post 1582, DeasVail wrote:Also boring I realise things have gotten a bit heated/sassy/snarky between us, but I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed playing with you regardless of how things end up here.
I feel the same.

It's not your fault you were assigned to the scum team! :D
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:08 am

Post by davesaz »

Vote Count 4.5

DeasVail(3) - boring, Fishythefish, kelbris
kelbris(2) - ProHawk, DeasVail

not voting (2) - mutantdevle, havingfitz

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch
(expired on 2017-12-12 22:00:00)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1576, boring wrote:Dude, play the tape all the way through: either Prohawk is conf. town, or pursuing him would force you to reveal your role to save him from lynch. You chose to steer the day in this direction. Your one and only value as living, confirmed town is in that we can trust that you want town to win. Your actions took Prohawk off the table. You did that. If you want Prohawk back in the lynch pool today, you're the only one who can undo that.

So quit fucking with us, and decide whether you want to stand behind your effective quarantine of Prohawk.
Woah woah woah, this hostility isn't necessary. At no point did I ever say that we should be lynching ProHawk, I simply requested reads on him that ignore my potential town confirmation on him. I also never said I wanted him in the lynch pool. If posting reads on someone (which could range from town to null to scum) = putting them in the lynch pool to you then that would suggest to me that you would otherwise think ProHawk is scum? At no point am I fucking with you here. I just want everyone's reads on everyone. Why? Because I don't want to give scum the opportunity to backtrack on their reads. If we let people get away with not reading someone then that gives them room to present their opinion as something different tomorrow.

As of yet, I don't think anyone has given a read on fishy. Y'all seem to be assuming in that post that I only threw fishy into the mix to back up wanting a read on ProHawk, have you not considered that might be the other way round? When one of either myself or Fitz die tonight you will know if ProHawk really is town. What if he's not? Also, say we decide tomorrow that we want to look more into fishy. If either of those 2 situations occurs then scum currently would have the wiggle room to change their opinion to make themselves more town and to better fit the situation. It is vital that we have everyone's opinions on everyone pre-established so there is no chance of that happening.

Tomorrow I will go over everyone's ISO since the start of day 4 to record who thinks who is town, null or scum. I want a full list of who thinks what. If anyone does not have a recent read on a certain person then I will pressure them to give it. I'd appreciate it if we could just cut the bs and have everyone declare their opinion on everyone.
I mostly just lurk now.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:56 am

Post by havingfitz »

I haven't had a chance to get to this today. RL. Sorry. If I get time over the weekend I will give better reads.

mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1586, havingfitz wrote:I haven't had a chance to get to this today. RL. Sorry. If I get time over the weekend I will give better reads.
If you conclude that DV is top of your scum lists then please don't hammer him yet because I want everyone else's reads on everyone first.
I mostly just lurk now.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1587, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1586, havingfitz wrote:I haven't had a chance to get to this today. RL. Sorry. If I get time over the weekend I will give better reads.
If you conclude that DV is top of your scum lists then please don't hammer him yet because I want everyone else's reads on everyone first.
I'll wait.

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I have Fish as town, no particular reason why persay... I think it's more of just nothing from his posting has struck me as coming from scum.

I had thought that borings replace in was particularly town which has skewed my views on pretty much the majority of her posts. Her last outrage post about my alignment and wanting to lynch DV over Kelbris kinda makes me think she may be strategizing oddly. No reason for town to strategize lynches. On the other hand, I could see town-boring wanting her "find" to be right and wanting to prove it. I dunno, still haven't really figured it out.

Maybe I just don't want DV to be scum but he's definitely in my null pile. I don't like how he is just taking almost a back seat to the game. Not much initiative, but that could be attributed to other things not necessarily scum...

Kelbris has a long list of scummy attributes tied to his play. I'm phone posting so I won't go through them all but offhand is scummy votes, scummy flipping votes, inconsistent pushes and scum reads, scummy quick hammer etc... No clue why obv-scum is so hard to lynch!

I would much rather flip obv-scum today and figure out his partner tomorrow...
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I don’t have as much time for Mafia as I used to, just in general, but right now the main issue is that I’m struggling with motivation. I’ve presented my reasons for boring being scum, I also think that Kelbris is scum, but there’s really nothing more to say about it.

I could shout

BORING IS SCUM
KELBRIS IS SCUM
BORING IS SCUM
KELBRIS IS SCUM

But that would just be obnoxious.

Honestly I was sort of relieved when I thought I was lynched because then I’d be able to put this behind me. Because it’s just been a bad game all around. But I’m town and so I’m still going to support a Kelbris or boring lynch until I die.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

@DV are fishy and Hawk town reads for you or do you consider them null?
I mostly just lurk now.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by DeasVail »

At this point my read on the game is quite influenced by the fact that I think Kelbris and boring are scum. Between fishy and pro-hawk, I’d say pro-hawk is more likely town. I was townreading fishy earlier in the game but his posting since has been underwhelming. Pro-hawk still seems quite active in trying to work out the game and if he were scum I’d expect him to be much more okay with just lynching me.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Not much new from me. A quick summary of where I am:
- boring and PH look mildly town. boring looked good to me on Day 2, and PH seems to be trying hard to do things well now.
- kelbris hasn't done very much, and his reads today are primarily intended for survival. That's probably scum.
- DV has posted quite a lot while mostly avoiding doing anything interesting, and looks like under-the-radar scum. I think UC's play on DV was bussing.

I'm a bit sad that my pretty good Day 1 play in this game has been diluted by being inactive Day 2.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:31 am

Post by boring »

In post 1585, mutantdevle wrote:I want a full list of who thinks what.
I can do that.

DeasVail
- Scum read. I think I've gone over reasons enough
Kelbris
- Scum read, but slightly less so. He's definitely scummy, but there's something telling me to do him second.
Prohawk
- This is what's telling me to do him second. If Prohawk isn't conf. town, and Deas flips scum, I'm going to have a really hard time deciding between him and Kelbris as the remainder. There's something about the way he's low-key defending Deas that I find really pingy. This has been a recent feeling. I was super ready to accept him as cleared townie too, and now I'm just not sure.
Fishy
- I've tinfoiled this dude a lot this game, but him being my #4 out of 4 when it comes to most scummy players, POE puts him in the town pile.

my take on ossible combos:
Deas + Kelbris
= My brain tells me this is the most likely, straightforward conclusion.
Deas + Prohawk
= This actually makes some sense too.
Deas + Fishy
= It's possible, I guess. But frankly, I don't think I'd catch them. Let's call this combo "scum win"
Fishy + Kelbris
= Up would have to be down, and Deas would have to be town, but this is technically possible.
Fishy + Prohawk
= Don't tell my heart, my achey breaky heart. I just don't think it'd understand.
Kelbris + Prohawk
= Kelbris, you're a nice guy, but I don't believe you subtle enough to fake this dynamic, and Prohawk's slot has had too much turnover. Just no.

How I'll proceed tomorrow is nearly locked in
Deas red + Prohawk conf. town = voting Kelbris
Deas red + Prohawk not conf. town = I'll have to choose between Kelbris and Prohawk.
Deas green + Prohawk conf. town = scum team is Fishy and Kelbris by POE. Will vote either.
Deas green + Prohawk not conf. town = voting Fishy
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1593, Fishythefish wrote:Not much new from me. A quick summary of where I am:
- boring and PH look mildly town. boring looked good to me on Day 2, and PH seems to be trying hard to do things well now.
- kelbris hasn't done very much, and his reads today are primarily intended for survival. That's probably scum.
- DV has posted quite a lot while mostly avoiding doing anything interesting, and looks like under-the-radar scum. I think UC's play on DV was bussing.

I'm a bit sad that my pretty good Day 1 play in this game has been diluted by being inactive Day 2.
How would it make sense for me to be under the radar scum when I’m at L-1?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1594, boring wrote:Prohawk - This is what's telling me to do him second. If Prohawk isn't conf. town, and Deas flips scum, I'm going to have a really hard time deciding between him and Kelbris as the remainder. There's something about the way he's low-key defending Deas that I find really pingy. This has been a recent feeling. I was super ready to accept him as cleared townie too, and now I'm just not sure.
Classic Kelb is my partner, but here's a push so we can win instead post...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1594, boring wrote:Deas red + Prohawk conf. town = voting Kelbris
Deas red + Prohawk not conf. town = I'll have to choose between Kelbris and Prohawk.
Deas green + Prohawk conf. town = scum team is Fishy and Kelbris by POE. Will vote either.
Wait... this doesn't even make sense with what you said earlier? :neutral:
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:52 am

Post by DeasVail »

Guys can we actually just lynch Kelbris?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:15 am

Post by boring »

In post 1597, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1594, boring wrote:Deas red + Prohawk conf. town = voting Kelbris
Wait... this doesn't even make sense with what you said earlier? :neutral:
You're going to have to be more specific if you're seeking clarification.

Return to “Completed Open Games”