CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by CommKnight »

So Epic is confirming Math and Maki to be Masons. So who's scum Epic? There's 3 of them and I should be pretty much locked town at this point to anyone who pays attention (who isn't Math).

We have you, Aubrey, Flubber, and Quick. 3 of which are scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1662, CommKnight wrote:But it is your latest public reads. You still never said who is not scum anymore from those 3.
And you are not taking this over.

And no one is answering my questions.

Instead you’re derailing everything.

At this point I have to decide who the fuck is scum and if Epic was genuinely gambitting.

Now let’s get back on track.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1613, MathBlade wrote:These are some questions for food for thought if you are town:

1) The Comm Knight / Quick wagons
>> If Comm Knight / Quick are my Mason partner then disregard the below
>> If they are not my partner and you believe both to be town then you have a logic error unless your name is Comm or Quick.
Reason: Four players remain in that list. Subtract one for mason partner. Leaves the scum team.
Conclusion: If CommKnight/Quick are not my mason partners it is highly likely there was a wagon on scum D1 if not more than one.

2) Flubber has been off to the side doing his own thing. Most of the time Flubber has voteparked.
This can be a common scum bussing strategy because they know the wagons are bad and want to stay away yet they want cred so they bus a buddy badly.

3) Similar wagon composition.
A majority of the wagons/days have a similar wagon composition. Per Mastina’s guide that is usually an indication of scum when they deviate.

I expect when a person posts scumreads to account for these logical issues and tell a story of how each day went down.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

We’re doing that.

Since Maki is outed as my partner one of Comm/Quick is forced to be scum unless it is Aubrey Quick Flubber.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 632, Torque wrote:
Votecount 1.11

CommKnight (5): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, lucca261, Quick, Jamiet99uk
Quick (6): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Lalendra, Maki Harukawa

lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (1): Aubrey

Not voting:

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-11-03 10:00:00)
[/color]
In post 702, Torque wrote:
Votecount 1.12

Of particular interest specifically is here and how this formulated.

CommKnight (4): Epic Fial, Quick, Jamiet99uk, Flubbernugget
Quick (5): Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Lalendra, Maki Harukawa

lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (2): Aubrey, lucca261

Not voting: Chisa Yukizome

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-11-03 10:00:00)
[/color]
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Flubber explain your move off of Quick then your tunneling him all game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1674, Quick wrote:Why do you think you were NOT shot Epic?
I've been asking myself that. I think the answer is NOT 'Because scum didn't see my crumb trail'.

I think a better answer is 'Because they thought they could get me lynched, saving a NK'

Who has been trying hardest to get me lynched? Comm...
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1675, CommKnight wrote:So Epic is confirming Math and Maki to be Masons. So who's scum Epic? There's 3 of them and I should be pretty much locked town at this point to anyone who pays attention (who isn't Math).

We have you, Aubrey, Flubber, and Quick. 3 of which are scum.
Explain to me again why you're locktown?
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

And that looks like an attempt to railroading me into saying the scum team is Aubrey, Flubber, Quick. Maybe it is, but I remain to be convinced.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1681, Epic Fial wrote:
I've been asking myself that. I think the answer is NOT 'Because scum didn't see my crumb trail'.

I think a better answer is 'Because they thought they could get me lynched, saving a NK'

It looks like you are saying you think Scum could bring you to L-1 knowing that you wouldn't claim mason.. How would they know that?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1683, Epic Fial wrote:And that looks like an attempt to railroading me into saying the scum team is Aubrey, Flubber, Quick. Maybe it is, but I remain to be convinced.
Then what DO you think is the scum team? Again people please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1613, MathBlade wrote:These are some questions for food for thought if you are town:

>> If they are not my partner and you believe both to be town then you have a logic error unless your name is Comm or Quick.
Reason: Four players remain in that list. Subtract one for mason partner. Leaves the scum team.
Conclusion: If CommKnight/Quick are not my mason partners it is highly likely there was a wagon on scum D1 if not more than one.

2) Flubber has been off to the side doing his own thing. Most of the time Flubber has voteparked.
This can be a common scum bussing strategy because they know the wagons are bad and want to stay away yet they want cred so they bus a buddy badly.

A majority of the wagons/days have a similar wagon composition. Per Mastina’s guide that is usually an indication of scum when they deviate.

I expect when a person posts scumreads to account for these logical issues and tell a story of how each day went down.
@Epic @Quick @Comm I expect responses to this in your next post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1680, MathBlade wrote:Flubber explain your move off of Quick then your tunneling him all game.
@Flubber I expect a response to this as well as the above in your next post
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1684, Quick wrote:

It looks like you are saying you think Scum could bring you to L-1 knowing that you wouldn't claim mason.. How would they know that?
They couldn't know, of course, and they would have to assume I would claim. But then either my claim would be allowed to stand (if the real masons realised what i was doing) and they could go to plan b (nk), or the real masons would pile on without necessarily outing themselves and i could easily get lynched anyway.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1686, MathBlade wrote:

That's not how I play.

Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

Me neither. I need to re-evaluate in the light of recent revelations.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

I'm going to have trouble moving on from a scum.comm view. I'm tentatively still thinking Quick is town. Comm has been pushing me, Quick, Maki...

But I'm gonna try not to tunnel. And so will re-read...
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1688, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1684, Quick wrote:

They couldn't know, of course, and they would have to assume I would claim. But then either my claim would be allowed to stand (if the real masons realised what i was doing) and they could go to plan b (nk), or the real masons would pile on without necessarily outing themselves and i could easily get lynched anyway.
Why on earth would you make this play in the first place? Like... It's MASONS job to take care of Mason shit.. it's not your job at all. This is either Poor Town play or the Scum motive for doing this is that you thought you could kill a mason at night and claim mason in LyLo.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1689, Quick wrote:

That's not how I play.
If your play style is avoiding questions from confirmed town then your play style needs to change. Give it your best shot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1690, Epic Fial wrote:Me neither. I need to re-evaluate in the light of recent revelations.
You too.

About to drive home be back later.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

No, a VT who draws an NK / distracts scum from the real masons is clearly protown. The other thing is, I didn't think I would have time to play the whole game, so I thought 'Okay eat a bullet n1, you've done your job as VT'.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

^@Quick
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1693, MathBlade wrote:

That's not how I play.
If your play style is avoiding questions from confirmed town then your play style needs to change. Give it your best shot.
You are asking me to do something I have never done once as any alignment.. It's not how I work so I have no idea what/why you are expecting me to do this. You will catch me in many games saying NKA is WIFOM. Also, I don't really analyze wagons. Asking me to do this is like asking you to not do Pre-Flip in that vanilla nightless game we played.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1697, Quick wrote:

That's not how I play.
You are asking me to do something I have never done once as any alignment.. It's not how I work so I have no idea what/why you are expecting me to do this. You will catch me in many games saying NKA is WIFOM. Also, I don't really analyze wagons. Asking me to do this is like asking you to not do Pre-Flip in that
Mountainous
nightless game we played.
Mountainous

EBWOP

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1697, Quick wrote:

That's not how I play.
You are asking me to do something I have never done once as any alignment.. It's not how I work so I have no idea what/why you are expecting me to do this. You will catch me in many games saying NKA is WIFOM. Also, I don't really analyze wagons. Asking me to do this is like asking you to not do Pre-Flip in that vanilla nightless game we played.
Yes I am. I am asking you to try. Just let thoughts flow.

And in the mountainous game we played I caught infinity and scumread you because you tried to save Infinity.

Looking backward with clear objective facts is something I can do if people don’t obstruct me and try.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”