Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (isolation #200) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1501, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Quick - I am capable as scum. You’re town. Bail me out of this. Nothing I can do to convince people, so I don’t get the “I’m gonna give him some time to convince me. If you’re scum, bail me out, and you get town cred from me.
Why are you switching your reads more than Texans change dance partners?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #201) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1507, Flavor Leaf wrote:And I 180 my reads, even if they are locked in. I’m good at picking locks.
LOL.

K, WTF?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #202) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1509, Flavor Leaf wrote:I mean, you’ve seen it happen.
I know. I just keep thinking you are going to have these different playstyles as different accounts. rip

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #203) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1511, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1510, Quick wrote:
In post 1509, Flavor Leaf wrote:I mean, you’ve seen it happen.
I know. I just keep thinking you are going to have these different playstyles as different accounts. rip

I feel I’ve played much differently here than I do on Boonskiies.
I will prolly never be able to nail an alt to it's main FWIW.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (isolation #204) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1513, MathBlade wrote:I have lost games to lurking Town and lurking scum. If a player doesn't care to play then they should be lynched before LyLO.
So then why did you have a problem with Aubrey going after a lurker?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (isolation #205) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Quick »

Got a final reads list?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (isolation #206) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Quick »

Who are the masons? I mean... They claim today, right?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #207) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1596, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1595, Quick wrote:Who are the masons? I mean... They claim today, right?
Only if run up but it is mylo so we should be no lynching.

The fact scum haven’t figured it out bewilders me:
7 people left in this game. Pretty sure Scum have 3 people so that would make it LyLo not MyLo.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (isolation #208) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1597, Aubrey wrote:We are in Lylo. Scum won't counter claim unless 2/3 claim together. Claiming limits the pool. I say claim away. Hint hint, it's not me.

--

Unless we have reason to draw this game out, I say let's get it over with for better or worse.
Just when I was starting to TR you based on that wall... This is pretty yuk if you ask me.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (isolation #209) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1619, Maki Harukawa wrote:so I can just kick back and let them carry because someone in this game can finally read me
I don't get this comment at all. Why would you just kick back when you haven't hardly lifted a finger all game?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #210) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1630, CommKnight wrote:Actually, I'm not going to wait. Maki, Quick, and Aubrey all showed they aren't your mason buddy through their posting. I doubt Flubber is. So we have our masons.

Moving on... You realize I was against BOTH town lynches for the past two days and have been pushing other people who were scummier. Town (and mafia) kept lynching the people I was reading as town and have been openly doing so before their lynches.

So if I'm not locked town to you already, then I suggest rereading the entire game since post 1.

Now, the fun part because I like solving shit.

I assumed Quick was town based on interactions and the "fake hammer" that Aubrey gave. This is the fun little bit here, I townread Quick based on what Aubrey did. But the KICKER? Only one of them could actually be town in the first place now that we're at LYLO here.

Want to place a bet on both of them being scum? I will. There's a thing called too townie to be town. I nearly caught Aubrey last time with this thought train and this time I'm going through with it. You dug your own grave Aubrey, but nice job being town read yet again until LYLO situation presents itself and a real townie only needs to put 1 and 1 together.

Chisa dead? WHy not Quick, Aubrey, or even Maki who town has refused to lynch up to this point?

See, I already hinted at who I scumread between Maki and Flubber. It's MAKI. I've been pushing Maki for a long time now and NO support. Why no support? Because the people I townread were on their side. With the people I scum read being reluctant to push another of my scum reads.

Scum Team: Aubrey, Quick, & Maki. Flubber is VT. Epic and Math are Mason. We're done here.
Your gut sucks...

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (isolation #211) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Quick »

Why do you think you were NOT shot Epic?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #212) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1681, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1674, Quick wrote:Why do you think you were NOT shot Epic?
I've been asking myself that. I think the answer is NOT 'Because scum didn't see my crumb trail'.

I think a better answer is 'Because they thought they could get me lynched, saving a NK'

Who has been trying hardest to get me lynched? Comm...
It looks like you are saying you think Scum could bring you to L-1 knowing that you wouldn't claim mason.. How would they know that?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #213) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1686, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1613, MathBlade wrote:These are some questions for food for thought if you are town:

1) The Comm Knight / Quick wagons
>> If Comm Knight / Quick are my Mason partner then disregard the below
>> If they are not my partner and you believe both to be town then you have a logic error unless your name is Comm or Quick.
Reason: Four players remain in that list. Subtract one for mason partner. Leaves the scum team.
Conclusion: If CommKnight/Quick are not my mason partners it is highly likely there was a wagon on scum D1 if not more than one.

2) Flubber has been off to the side doing his own thing. Most of the time Flubber has voteparked.
This can be a common scum bussing strategy because they know the wagons are bad and want to stay away yet they want cred so they bus a buddy badly.

3) Similar wagon composition.
A majority of the wagons/days have a similar wagon composition. Per Mastina’s guide that is usually an indication of scum when they deviate.

I expect when a person posts scumreads to account for these logical issues and tell a story of how each day went down.
@Epic @Quick @Comm I expect responses to this in your next post.
That's not how I play.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #214) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1688, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1684, Quick wrote:
In post 1681, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1674, Quick wrote:Why do you think you were NOT shot Epic?
I've been asking myself that. I think the answer is NOT 'Because scum didn't see my crumb trail'.

I think a better answer is 'Because they thought they could get me lynched, saving a NK'

Who has been trying hardest to get me lynched? Comm...
It looks like you are saying you think Scum could bring you to L-1 knowing that you wouldn't claim mason.. How would they know that?
They couldn't know, of course, and they would have to assume I would claim. But then either my claim would be allowed to stand (if the real masons realised what i was doing) and they could go to plan b (nk), or the real masons would pile on without necessarily outing themselves and i could easily get lynched anyway.
Why on earth would you make this play in the first place? Like... It's MASONS job to take care of Mason shit.. it's not your job at all. This is either Poor Town play or the Scum motive for doing this is that you thought you could kill a mason at night and claim mason in LyLo.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (isolation #215) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1693, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1689, Quick wrote:
In post 1613, MathBlade wrote:These are some questions for food for thought if you are town:

>> If they are not my partner and you believe both to be town then you have a logic error unless your name is Comm or Quick.
Reason: Four players remain in that list. Subtract one for mason partner. Leaves the scum team.
Conclusion: If CommKnight/Quick are not my mason partners it is highly likely there was a wagon on scum D1 if not more than one.

2) Flubber has been off to the side doing his own thing. Most of the time Flubber has voteparked.
This can be a common scum bussing strategy because they know the wagons are bad and want to stay away yet they want cred so they bus a buddy badly.

A majority of the wagons/days have a similar wagon composition. Per Mastina’s guide that is usually an indication of scum when they deviate.

I expect when a person posts scumreads to account for these logical issues and tell a story of how each day went down.
That's not how I play.
If your play style is avoiding questions from confirmed town then your play style needs to change. Give it your best shot.
You are asking me to do something I have never done once as any alignment.. It's not how I work so I have no idea what/why you are expecting me to do this. You will catch me in many games saying NKA is WIFOM. Also, I don't really analyze wagons. Asking me to do this is like asking you to not do Pre-Flip in that vanilla nightless game we played.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (isolation #216) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1697, Quick wrote:
In post 1693, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1689, Quick wrote:

That's not how I play.
If your play style is avoiding questions from confirmed town then your play style needs to change. Give it your best shot.
You are asking me to do something I have never done once as any alignment.. It's not how I work so I have no idea what/why you are expecting me to do this. You will catch me in many games saying NKA is WIFOM. Also, I don't really analyze wagons. Asking me to do this is like asking you to not do Pre-Flip in that
Mountainous
nightless game we played.
Mountainous

EBWOP

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #217) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Quick »

Comm, I'm not doing Pre-Flip, I'm just not. I'm not going to look at teams until we get a Scum flip.

As far as independently Scummy, I would say:

My number one pick for Scum atm is Flubber. I think his reads have been pretty stale all game. I might actually build a case on him later in the day from an ISO, but that is going to have to come after I am finished with a few games.

Aubry is really hit or miss IMO. Sometimes their Townieness shines through, but other times its like "WTF? this is Scummy as shit" which is usually an indication typical of Scum in general.

Epic I had as Town yesterday. That read has changed. I don't like him hinting mason one bit. That said, it's almost too Scummy to be Scum.

Comm: Comm is one of those guys I hate playing with because you never actually know if they are Town or Scum. It's his whole playstyle that I am getting this from. He never really Scum hunts, and while normally that would be a huge Scum tell for me, I think he just doesn't do it as either alignment. I get the sense he nerfs his Town game so he can be better at Scum which I can't say I hate enough. I almost want to PL him based on all this, but he's prolly Town because of the wagon shit he talks about.

TL;DR
  1. Flubber
  2. Aubry
  3. Epic
  4. Comm
That's about where I am at right now.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (isolation #218) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1739, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1735, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1734, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1732, MathBlade wrote:Lol Quick is very much the coaching type. Comm maybe.

Quick from my experience in the flipless believes mafia should be played a certain way and I run counter to that.

I can easily see Quick or Comm (especially Comm now that I think about it) possibly making that move.

I really wanna see what Flubber has to say.
Not gonna lie, if I was mafia. I'd be taking charge of the PT 100%. Especially now. But the kills mafia made make 0 sense to me. Like for me, they're eliminating people I would've suspected over the TRs I had. Aubrey was in a good position for a while and so was Quick after D1. If Flubber really is mafia, he's still in a good position.

But the kills have been on people that I would've likely lynched in LYLO situation.

So I'm left wondering, what is their purpose for these kills? Who are they trying to con?
TL;DR: LAMISTAF
LAMISTAF =?
Look At Me I'm So Town AF.

Not sure I am seeing THAT, but Comm's insistence that "I would never do this as Scum" is pretty suspect IMO.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #219) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1749, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1748, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1742, Flubbernugget wrote:
Do you want to know what got me sold on quick being scum?
Can we just lynch this shit? Appealing to big words rather than reason is Scummy IMO.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (isolation #220) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1753, CommKnight wrote:@Flubber, you know, out of you and Quick, I'm TR'ing you a little more than him.

Also fuck what they say. I'm sorry, but Math needs to be called out on not reading. I don't care if he's confirmed town or not, at this point, not reading for the answers to your questions is anti-town behaviour (even though they're confirmed town this game, which makes it 10 times worse).

I think we should start with Epic, then Aubrey, then Quick. Bang, bang, bang. 3 scum in a fucking row.

Also think about D1, Aubrey is the one who "hammered" Quick and got the reaction from Quick that I TR'd until today. So do you really think Aubrey is town? He's not even interacting directly with me now that I've called out the team because he doesn't want to confirm my suspicions there by slipping up in any way.

Either way of how you read Aubrey, you agree with me that Epic is scum, so let's start there.

@Math, you gotta start this, because I will take control of this lynch if I have to steer us in the right direction. We need three correct lynches. I want the first to be in the right way to start us off.
Why do you want to start with Epic?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (isolation #221) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1766, Epic Fial wrote:Does anyone think (besides Comm) think Comm is locktown? Here's your big chance, scum...
I would say Math and maki are the
closest
be being lock town. No one else even comes close.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #222) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1768, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1767, Quick wrote:
In post 1766, Epic Fial wrote:Does anyone think (besides Comm) think Comm is locktown? Here's your big chance, scum...
closest
And this is why Quick is scum. Math and Maki ARE lock-town. Not "close".
We must have different definitions of what lock Town is because unless there is mod confirmation that someone is Town is pretty much the only time that I believe someone is actually lock Town. Close to that is when a cop claims and inno and dies, but there is always the chance they were pulling a gambit. I am guessing you are a J as opposed to a P.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (isolation #223) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1793, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1791, Quick wrote:
In post 1768, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1767, Quick wrote:
closest
And this is why Quick is scum. Math and Maki ARE lock-town. Not "close".
We must have different definitions of what lock Town is because unless there is mod confirmation that someone is Town is pretty much the only time that I believe someone is actually lock Town. Close to that is when a cop claims and inno and dies, but there is always the chance they were pulling a gambit. I am guessing you are a J as opposed to a P.
A J opposed to a P? What does that mean?

And describe a world in which I or Maki are scum. If you can’t we are lock town.
We must have different definitions of what lock Town is because unless there is a mod confirmation that some is Town is pretty much the only time that I believe someone is actually lock Town. Close to that is when a cop claims and inno and dies, but there is always the chance they were pulling a gambit. I am guessing you are a J as opposed to a P.

J = Judger
P = Preceiver

How you could be Scum?

You don't know why Masons tried to recruit north, or you said something similar like that.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #224) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1797, MathBlade wrote:Oh great INTJPQRS soup :/

Yeah Quick is scum lololol

I said I was looking into why scum was killing north.
Like if I was scum >> Masons would not be me and Maki. >>Masons would have CC’d already.

There is no world in which I am not town.

I am mainly just waiting on Maki’s Thoughts atm
I think you ARE Town. I just don't think you are Lock Town.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (isolation #225) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Quick »

So much for taking your time.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #226) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1818, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1816, Quick wrote:So much for taking your time.
I did til I came to a conclusion that if it’s wrong on I can go to sleep and not feel guilty over. Quick is scum rotflmbo.
Uh-huh. you said that last time as well. Guess what? I'm Town again and you are going to make us lose because of shitty Pre-Flip.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #227) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Quick »

Honestly, I don't care about this game that much. I have better games.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (isolation #228) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1821, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1819, Quick wrote:
I did til I came to a conclusion that if it’s wrong on I can go to sleep and not feel guilty over. Quick is scum rotflmbo.
Uh-huh. you said that last time as well. Guess what? I'm Town again and you are going to make us lose because of shitty Pre-Flip.
Last time you defended scum as town super fucking hard. Last time you thought I was derailing town you wrote a page and a half (slight exaggeration but not by much) about how I was a horrible player and how preflip is horrible. However preflip is where we are and where I specialize and where I caught infinity.
IIRC, you caught Infinity and then lynched me based on your Pre-Flip.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (isolation #229) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1824, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1823, Quick wrote:
Last time you defended scum as town super fucking hard. Last time you thought I was derailing town you wrote a page and a half (slight exaggeration but not by much) about how I was a horrible player and how preflip is horrible. However preflip is where we are and where I specialize and where I caught infinity.
I caught infinity and tunneled you based on your defense of Infinity and then we went back to infinity.

Nice try though. You were day four.
So you caught Infinity based on me being Town? Wut?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (isolation #230) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1826, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1825, Quick wrote:
In post 1824, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1823, Quick wrote:
I caught infinity and tunneled you based on your defense of Infinity and then we went back to infinity.

Nice try though. You were day four.
So you caught Infinity based on me being Town? Wut?
I caught infinity based on preflip.
(The entire game was flipless)
When the game continued based on your defense of infinity I tunneled you again.
K, so tell me why Infinity was actually Scum there.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (isolation #231) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1829, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't see how any of this is helping our current issue at hand
It's a way to gauge whether people should trust Math's reads or not. How is that not valid?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (isolation #232) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Quick »

VOTE: Quick

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (isolation #233) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Quick »

Yet another time I made it to LyLo, got lynched and ended up winning as Scum.

Nice job cleaning it up team, great use of WIFOM later in the phase.

Return to “Completed Open Games”