CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1686, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1613, MathBlade wrote:These are some questions for food for thought if you are town:

1) The Comm Knight / Quick wagons
>> If Comm Knight / Quick are my Mason partner then disregard the below
>> If they are not my partner and you believe both to be town then you have a logic error unless your name is Comm or Quick.
Reason: Four players remain in that list. Subtract one for mason partner. Leaves the scum team.
Conclusion: If CommKnight/Quick are not my mason partners it is highly likely there was a wagon on scum D1 if not more than one.

2) Flubber has been off to the side doing his own thing. Most of the time Flubber has voteparked.
This can be a common scum bussing strategy because they know the wagons are bad and want to stay away yet they want cred so they bus a buddy badly.

3) Similar wagon composition.
A majority of the wagons/days have a similar wagon composition. Per Mastina’s guide that is usually an indication of scum when they deviate.

I expect when a person posts scumreads to account for these logical issues and tell a story of how each day went down.
@Epic @Quick @Comm I expect responses to this in your next post.
Let's do this. This is the only post where I'm going to be calm about this Math, so put on your reading glasses because if you miss even one point, I'm not going to be pleasant in the following post re-explaining anything.

1.) This is wrong on so many levels. SEVEN people are alive today. THREE SCUM, FOUR TOWN. Two of those town are masons (you and Maki), two of those towns are VT (Me and ???). Now it is entirely possible Quick is the other VT and we were kept alive for this LYLO for this purpose. It's not impossible. That's just not taking to count the numbers. So no matter who's viewpoint it comes from, we both can be town. (Just three people would be lying about their viewpoints today).

2.) You could say the same for me. Oh wait, you can't because I've been hard-pushing my reads all fucking game. Flubber is either the other VT or scum, it'll come out sooner or later.

3.) Let's go through the wagons one by one. (Final VC's)

Votecount 1.15

CommKnight
(4): Epic Fial, Quick,
Maki Harukawa
Jamiet99uk

Quick (1): Flubbernugget
lucca261
(1):
Flavor Leaf

Jamiet99uk
(4):
CommKnight,
lucca261
Awoo, Lalendra

Lalendra
(2):
northsidegal
, Aubrey

Not voting:
Chisa Yukizome

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Nobody will be lynched!

We ended up no-lynching, but the very next day I decided to draw a line and say NO to lynching Jamiet. But he got himself MODKILLED. (Out of my hands then).

Votecount 2.Final

Quick (1): Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget (1):
Maki Harukawa

Lalendra
(R.I.P):
lucca261
, Aubrey, Quick,
Chisa Yukizome,
Epic Fial,
CommKnight

CommKnight
(1): Epic Fial (This was a duplicate vote on mod error)
Chisa Yukizome
(2):
Flavor Leaf, Not Known 15

Not Known 15
(1):
Lalendra

Not voting:

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

This one is funny now, because it was a compromise lynch so we didn't have 2 straight days of no-lynching. I was pushing Chisa before this, so I guess either way I was voted town that day. But I didn't want Lale dead and now with Chisa flipped. Funny how 3 of the unknowns other than me were also on that wagon!

Votecount 3.Final

Flavour Leaf
(5):
Chisa Yukizome
,Aubrey, Quick, Epic Fial,
MathBlade

Flubbernugget (1):
Maki Harukawa

Maki Harukawa (2):
CommKnight
, Flubbernugget
Aubrey (1):
Flavor Leaf

Not voting:

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Oh look! Another day where I was against the town lynch AND THE SAME THREE voted for them. Sure I was on town, but Maki could've claimed Mason before being lynched and been saved. But lo and behold, 3 people who seem to have stuck together. Even D1 you had Epic and Quick voting together with Aubrey voting a now confirmed townie. Hmmm... I wonder who scum could be Math?

Anyway. VCs are there with town highlighted green, masons cyan and myself blue. All you gotta do is be smart enough to TR me and you have a 75% chance of nailing the first scum today.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Want my opinion?

Aubrey first, Epic second and then it's just a matter of figuring out who's town between Flubber and Quick. This game basically already solved itself.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Maki, you're the only one of the Masons that was here all game. I correctly ended up TR'ing Lucca before Math's replace in and you've seen my process throughout this entire game. Tell me, do you think there's even a fraction of a chance I'm scum this game? I know Epic is. He lied about being MASON to get me off his back yesterday. Aubrey is. He's one of those people that is too townie to be town and still be alive at this point in the game. Also no one seems to look in his direction ever. (Especially among those 4). Then you got Flubber and Quick. I could see both being town in certain lights, but in this game one of them HAVE to be scum and that's only because of process of elimination for me and I know myself to be a VT.

Right now there's only 4 townies alive. Myself, you, Math and one other. Unfortunately I can't be sure of the other one yet, Math is bad when it comes to tunneling townies (I can actually link game proof if Math needs a good fresh reminder), you're being silent and I'm the one sitting here saying. "ARE YOU ALL BLIND?". Like we need you to get your butt in here and actually help solve this. I'm ready to vote Epic or Aubrey right now with reserving Flubber/Quick for 3-perosn LYLO situation.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Still reading that other post and yes, I quite frankly admit I have had bad games.

However I have had good ones too and got vigged for being spot on.

And no one is voting anyone til everyone has checked in and my questions are met.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@mod: Did scum have any sort of n0 chat?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

F2F Mafia is where I really shine because f2f people forget things and then I generally enjoy just vigging the scums straight through in f2f :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Seven players remain:
Me and Maki
Comm Knight and Quick
Aubrey Flubber and Epic

From Aubrey,Flubber,and Epic’s viewpoints it is literally impossible for both Comm and Quick to be town.
Otherwise they have to scumread a mason which is lol.

So Aubrey Flubber and Quick have to go back and see which of you is scum to them and why.

From my view point possible teams are

Comm, Quick, Aubrey
Comm,Quick, Epic
Comm, Quick, Flubber
Comm, Aubrey, Epic
Comm, Aubrey, Flubber
Comm, Flubber, Epic

Quick, Aubrey, Flubber
Quick, Aubrey, Epic
Quick, Flubber, Epic

Aubrey, Flubber, Epic
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That is what I am getting at.

Seeing which of you (if not both) they scumread is telling.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Take your POV CommKnight

It is Quick, Aubrey, Flubber
Or Quick, Aubrey, Epic
Quick, Flubber, Epic
Or Aubrey, Flubber, Epic

If you assume one person is town then to you the game is solved if you are right and are a VT.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Forcing these people to confront these realities and then try to explain it is a good thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Epic has already outed his. Saying he thinks I'm scum and Quick is town. Aubrey didn't really out his yet. Also waiting on Flubber. Why am I and you the only two really talking right now? (Well other than Quick, but that's another story).

It'd be interesting to see who Quick thinks the 3 mafia are. He can't play neutral for long in this matter.

Also Of those 4 possibilities you posted for me, I think only 2 are actually possible at this point. Epic has basically scum claimed. So the first one is gone and I believe AUbrey is scum so the third one is gone. Meaning only 2 and 4 remain.

Either Quick is town or Flubber is town. Noth both, and not anyone else.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Quick »

Comm, I'm not doing Pre-Flip, I'm just not. I'm not going to look at teams until we get a Scum flip.

As far as independently Scummy, I would say:

My number one pick for Scum atm is Flubber. I think his reads have been pretty stale all game. I might actually build a case on him later in the day from an ISO, but that is going to have to come after I am finished with a few games.

Aubry is really hit or miss IMO. Sometimes their Townieness shines through, but other times its like "WTF? this is Scummy as shit" which is usually an indication typical of Scum in general.

Epic I had as Town yesterday. That read has changed. I don't like him hinting mason one bit. That said, it's almost too Scummy to be Scum.

Comm: Comm is one of those guys I hate playing with because you never actually know if they are Town or Scum. It's his whole playstyle that I am getting this from. He never really Scum hunts, and while normally that would be a huge Scum tell for me, I think he just doesn't do it as either alignment. I get the sense he nerfs his Town game so he can be better at Scum which I can't say I hate enough. I almost want to PL him based on all this, but he's prolly Town because of the wagon shit he talks about.

TL;DR
  1. Flubber
  2. Aubry
  3. Epic
  4. Comm
That's about where I am at right now.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1702, CommKnight wrote:Maki, you're the only one of the Masons that was here all game. I correctly ended up TR'ing Lucca before Math's replace in and you've seen my process throughout this entire game. Tell me, do you think there's even a fraction of a chance I'm scum this game? I know Epic is. He lied about being MASON to get me off his back yesterday. Aubrey is. He's one of those people that is too townie to be town and still be alive at this point in the game. Also no one seems to look in his direction ever. (Especially among those 4). Then you got Flubber and Quick. I could see both being town in certain lights, but in this game one of them HAVE to be scum and that's only because of process of elimination for me and I know myself to be a VT.

Right now there's only 4 townies alive. Myself, you, Math and one other. Unfortunately I can't be sure of the other one yet, Math is bad when it comes to tunneling townies (I can actually link game proof if Math needs a good fresh reminder), you're being silent and I'm the one sitting here saying. "ARE YOU ALL BLIND?". Like we need you to get your butt in here and actually help solve this. I'm ready to vote Epic or Aubrey right now with reserving Flubber/Quick for 3-perosn LYLO situation.
Do i think you're scum...I didn't but I have to look at Poe I need to re read and I need to think things over
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Aubrey »

Yay, pages behind again. Busy day today, will sit down tomorrow and sort this out unless I have a energy boost later tonight.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am thinking Epic is town. I don’t see why scum would sabotage their buddies unless scum had a n0 chat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Premise:
If Epic is town, then three scum in {CommKnight,Flubber,Aubrey, Quick}

This means one of the wagons from day one is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 632, Torque wrote:
Votecount 1.11

CommKnight (5): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, lucca261, Quick, Jamiet99uk
Quick (6): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Lalendra, Maki Harukawa

lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (1): Aubrey

Not voting:

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-11-03 10:00:00)
[/color]
If Quick is town then every wagon here is on town except CommKnight who would be forced to be scum by PoE and it is an all Town wagon except CommKnight and Flubber (Cheeky)

If CommKnight is town then it is an all town wagon except Quick.

This means that Aubrey is off in the sidelines.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 661, Aubrey wrote:Oh, while it'd be funny, don't lynch someone on a holiday plz. K, and thanks.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Knowing at least one of Comm Knight and Quick very likely scum makes that comment stick out like a sore thumb.

I would love it if Flubber would come by and answer that question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 683, Quick wrote:
In post 682, CommKnight wrote:And then?

You're right. I haven't. Because you're stuck on disliking my confidence than having a real case against me. Look at those that are already jumping off me. Like dude, tunneling me and 1v1'ing me was a bad mistake. Unless you can get a wagon on someone scummier, me vs you. You're dead 100%.

So what's it gonna be? Make an actual good case to convince us to lynch someone else, or get hung?
My case is the same, which you STILL do not address. No one should have any incentive to Town read you. You're just playing a manipulative as shit game. No one should be Town reading you because you haven't done anything Townie!!!
I’d put money on Quick being scum with Aubrey. Main question becomes if Comm is buttering me up or if Flubber is trying to lurk sac a win imho
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:49 am

Post by CommKnight »

The problem is Math, you're assuming Epic is town. I think either Flubber or Quick is town with Aubrey and Epic being confirmed scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1711, Quick wrote:Comm, I'm not doing Pre-Flip, I'm just not. I'm not going to look at teams until we get a Scum flip.

As far as independently Scummy, I would say:

My number one pick for Scum atm is Flubber. I think his reads have been pretty stale all game. I might actually build a case on him later in the day from an ISO, but that is going to have to come after I am finished with a few games.

Aubry is really hit or miss IMO. Sometimes their Townieness shines through, but other times its like "WTF? this is Scummy as shit" which is usually an indication typical of Scum in general.

Epic I had as Town yesterday. That read has changed. I don't like him hinting mason one bit. That said, it's almost too Scummy to be Scum.

Comm: Comm is one of those guys I hate playing with because you never actually know if they are Town or Scum. It's his whole playstyle that I am getting this from. He never really Scum hunts, and while normally that would be a huge Scum tell for me, I think he just doesn't do it as either alignment. I get the sense he nerfs his Town game so he can be better at Scum which I can't say I hate enough. I almost want to PL him based on all this, but he's prolly Town because of the wagon shit he talks about.

TL;DR
  1. Flubber
  2. Aubry
  3. Epic
  4. Comm
That's about where I am at right now.
This ordering doesn’t make sense.

You townread Epic and Comm but this ordering is atrocious. This actually makes me scumread CommKnight more. If something is too scummy to be scum = hard townread. They should be at the bottom of your list. Yet you put Comm at the bottom who is “probably” town. The fact your number one read is Flubber as scum feels like to me you’re trying to appeal to Maki.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1720, CommKnight wrote:The problem is Math, you're assuming Epic is town. I think either Flubber or Quick is town with Aubrey and Epic being confirmed scum.
Except Epic isn’t.

I was angry yes, but reason wins out. I don’t see scum making that post and even if I am wrong in that regard I don’t see them bringing it much sooner or having a plan on how to deal with it for every possible contingency. People seemed genuinely surprised.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:54 am

Post by CommKnight »

You know who is scum and we could start off right today?

<AUBREY>

Even scum will have to bus him today. He just sticks out too much.

It'd at least start us off right today.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 435, Aubrey wrote:GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND USE A COMPUTER.
In post 436, Aubrey wrote:<3 with love - Aubrey.

This has been a public service announcement.
In post 442, Aubrey wrote:We've already had a similar conversation with Jamiet after he said something else previously that was soft claimish at the very beginning of the game. It should have been already quietly determined to everyone he wasn't a mason.
Interesting how here Aubrey has no issues with multiple pages and now Aubrey does. Aubrey why you stalling?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”