CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:45 am

Post by CommKnight »

CHOO CHOO MOFO! The Impede train is taking off. Last call for boarding. Tickets will be collected shortly.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Impede »

I think I'll wait til L-1 to say anything about this. In the meantime though, I can state with confidence that I am not in favor of an Impede wagon.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Impede »

In post 846, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: Impede

This or CoA would be a good lynch today.
Sorry, I know I said I'd wait, but this is nagging.

Lucky never answered your question. Did you expect to get an answer? If you suspect him of being scum, why sheep his vote before he states his rationale? You must have your own rationale, right?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:29 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 839, Impede wrote:I say stuff like this as town when I feel like I'm being tunneled. Don't think this is AI.
yeah maybe lol
again, this looks town from impede - it's kinda balanced, thinking about the game, seems honest -he's given out another read wihtout being asekd for it.
urge people to unvote impede.
i still think zaraki sounds he is tqalking shit, though.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:30 am

Post by mozamis »

VOTE: zaraki
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:36 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 841, Sesq wrote:not relevant, lynch athena
It is relevant, because both of them were reluctant to lynch UV which is why I suspected both of them in the first place. I was wrong about Laser, and i suspect i'm wrong about Cult.
Obviously Cult could still be scum -there are 3 left! - but she's well down my pecking order. It's ridiculous to lynch her before Zaraki or Zulfy.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:39 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 849, cytheflyguy wrote:Semi prod dodge for now, but from the looks of it, it seems Luca's lynch pool was wrong this time. I need to see what was the cause of it before making any accusations.

Also classes are over (whoop!) and I found my motivation for this game.
Shall we just lynch this.
Sick of this guys lack of effort.
Or Zulfy.
decent chance of one or both of them being scum as well.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 854, Impede wrote:
In post 846, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: Impede

This or CoA would be a good lynch today.
Sorry, I know I said I'd wait, but this is nagging.

Lucky never answered your question. Did you expect to get an answer? If you suspect him of being scum, why sheep his vote before he states his rationale? You must have your own rationale, right?
You say this like I was never going to answer or posted without answering....

Impede has flip flopped on several reads. He defended ucv. He has used "fine just Lynch me" statements a few times. He words things in a way that misrepresent the people he is talking about. I'm on mobile, so I hate quoting the examples of all this but I can do so when I get home if someone disagrees with any of that. Impede or CoA.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Oh and I forgot he voted for zulfy and cy yesterday. As I've stated, I'm against the low activity PL. However if they keep prod dodging instead of replacing out, I'll concede to it being scum motivated.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:47 am

Post by mozamis »

what zaraki, zulfy or Cy? none of those guys have shown ANY interest in finding scum. How can you prefer Imped eover them, when Impede at least shows commitment to the game/scum hunting.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:49 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 860, Lucky2u wrote:Oh and I forgot he voted for zulfy and cy yesterday. As I've stated, I'm against the low activity PL.
points in his favour, surely! why are you against the low activity PL? It's NOT just a PL - all of those guys have a decent chance of flipping scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:53 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 594, Lucky2u wrote:Let's lynch comm or cy,
you still up for Cy?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:54 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 593, mozamis wrote:
In post 572, Lucky2u wrote:This is the most obvious scum wagon I've ever seen. We are lynching the guy that has posted basically nothing? I get policy lynches and all but we can't find a single candidate better then this? Everyone else on Luca's lynch pool is so much better and more of a quality lynch then the guy that gets us nothing.
DEAR FUTURE MOZ THIS IS A TOWN POST, lUCKY IS TOWN!
Dear Past Moz, dont be a dick, maybe Lucky was defending his scum buddy?? This isnt nec a town post.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:55 am

Post by mozamis »

ok feel i'm going a bot schizo, tim efo rme to shut the fuck up now.
Certainly Luckys last fe wpposts have worried me a bit.
My town pool is Now Lucca and Sesq :(
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:57 am

Post by mozamis »

Zaraki, Zulfy and Lucky?
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Impede »

In post 859, Lucky2u wrote: You say this like I was never going to answer or posted without answering....

No, I said it like you didn't answer and Luca proceeded to vote me anyway.
In post 859, Lucky2u wrote: Impede has flip flopped on several reads.
Do you think this is a scumtell?
In post 859, Lucky2u wrote:He defended ucv.
I hardly defended him. But I did challenge Luca's meta read of him. I definitely wasn't the only one, and I see that as part of town's due diligence to avoid MLs. I hopped on once I was relatively satisfied.
In post 859, Lucky2u wrote:He has used "fine just Lynch me" statements a few times.
This is NAI unless you have meta to back it up (which you don't).
In post 859, Lucky2u wrote:He words things in a way that misrepresent the people he is talking about.
This is actually a HUGE scumtell and I applaud you for using it. However, you do not have any examples because I have never done this (at least not intentionally).
In post 860, Lucky2u wrote:Oh and I forgot he voted for zulfy and cy yesterday. As I've stated, I'm against the low activity PL. However if they keep prod dodging instead of replacing out, I'll concede to it being scum motivated.
Yeah, I'd do it again too.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:59 am

Post by mozamis »

I mean, maybe Lucky is so against the low activity "PL" because he didn't want his scum buddy Zulfy lynched?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:01 am

Post by mozamis »

yeah impede is town. Thaty whole post is someone telling the truth.
"yeah, i'd do it again" - that ain't coming from scum.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Impede »

I want to vote Lucky because of how imbecilic that rationale was, but I feel like I'm just annoyed and it would be an OMGUS, so I'll hold off until I can deep dive him a bit.

pedit: @Moz - We won't know unless we see a flip. That's pretty speculative tbh. But "I'm against PLs" is a great way to look towny while defending a scumbuddy.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Sesq »

why yall ignoring cult now

you have no reason other than "lucky was wrong"

it was never associative. stop. get on athena. stop being stupid about this everyone
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Going to respond to Moz because his post spam was far more interesting...

Moz this post spam is unacceptable. By all means question my Impede read, but this is reeking of a chainsaw defense. Open up the spoiler tag to see my responses.

Spoiler:
In post 861, mozamis wrote:what zaraki, zulfy or Cy? none of those guys have shown ANY interest in finding scum. How can you prefer Imped eover them, when Impede at least shows commitment to the game/scum hunting.
I have little interest in pushing Zulfy or Cy for their low activity yet. I will revisit this if they are prod dodging their way to another few days. Why is Zaraki in this pool of 3? Are you implying they are as inactive as the other 2 or just that they post alot of null info. Zaraki is rather passive, but they are letting their reads be known and taking stances. It's not exactly a super town slot, but I'm not reading a scum agenda yet.
In post 862, mozamis wrote:
In post 860, Lucky2u wrote:Oh and I forgot he voted for zulfy and cy yesterday. As I've stated, I'm against the low activity PL.
points in his favour, surely! why are you against the low activity PL? It's NOT just a PL - all of those guys have a decent chance of flipping scum.
Definitely not points in his favor. Cy maybe flips scum out of those 2. It's still a policy lynch though when he has 11 posts. I hate those.
In post 863, mozamis wrote:
In post 594, Lucky2u wrote:Let's lynch comm or cy,
you still up for Cy?
No.
In post 864, mozamis wrote:
In post 593, mozamis wrote:
In post 572, Lucky2u wrote:This is the most obvious scum wagon I've ever seen. We are lynching the guy that has posted basically nothing? I get policy lynches and all but we can't find a single candidate better then this? Everyone else on Luca's lynch pool is so much better and more of a quality lynch then the guy that gets us nothing.
DEAR FUTURE MOZ THIS IS A TOWN POST, lUCKY IS TOWN!
Dear Past Moz, dont be a dick, maybe Lucky was defending his scum buddy?? This isnt nec a town post.
I disagreed with the way you expressed your town view of me and now I am highly suspicious of the way you flipped on me now. This going back to "correct yourself" on a town read seems sketchy. It's also slightly conf bias isn't it? You want to read me as scum now, so you are changing your opinion of something you initially read as town.
In post 865, mozamis wrote:ok feel i'm going a bot schizo, tim efo rme to shut the fuck up now.
Certainly Luckys last fe wpposts have worried me a bit.
My town pool is Now Lucca and Sesq :(
...but not Impede?
In post 866, mozamis wrote:Zaraki, Zulfy and Lucky?
In post 868, mozamis wrote:I mean, maybe Lucky is so against the low activity "PL" because he didn't want his scum buddy Zulfy lynched?
It's fine to have scumspects and theories. It's scummy to throw in the question mark like you want approval to think these people are scum and to think your theory is valid.
In post 869, mozamis wrote:yeah impede is town. Thaty whole post is someone telling the truth.
"yeah, i'd do it again" - that ain't coming from scum.
LOL, I hope saying "yeah I'd do it again" is not all it takes to fool you as town.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Impede »

You need to respond to me, and endeavor to type something meaningful.

All of your arguments are based on principal or
nothing at all
. The items you are declaring as scumtells are at BEST unreliable, and at worst, townleaning.

Your responses when questioned about your reads/arguments feel utterly fabricated. You are literally trying to milk scumreads out of relatively innocuous or outright
towny
content. Why?

VOTE: Lucky

I'm interested to see what others think about this.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 867, Impede wrote:
In post 859, Lucky2u wrote: You say this like I was never going to answer or posted without answering....

No, I said it like you didn't answer and Luca proceeded to vote me anyway.
In post 859, Lucky2u wrote: Impede has flip flopped on several reads.
Do you think this is a scumtell?
In post 859, Lucky2u wrote:He defended ucv.
I hardly defended him. But I did challenge Luca's meta read of him. I definitely wasn't the only one, and I see that as part of town's due diligence to avoid MLs. I hopped on once I was relatively satisfied.
In post 859, Lucky2u wrote:He has used "fine just Lynch me" statements a few times.
This is NAI unless you have meta to back it up (which you don't).
In post 859, Lucky2u wrote:He words things in a way that misrepresent the people he is talking about.
This is actually a HUGE scumtell and I applaud you for using it. However, you do not have any examples because I have never done this (at least not intentionally).
In post 860, Lucky2u wrote:Oh and I forgot he voted for zulfy and cy yesterday. As I've stated, I'm against the low activity PL. However if they keep prod dodging instead of replacing out, I'll concede to it being scum motivated.
Yeah, I'd do it again too.
1. That makes sense.

2. Yes, I do.

3. from my point of view, you hopped on once you saw how strong the wagon was and wanted to be seen as town for it.

4. Not for me. I see it as a scum tell unless you have the meta to make it null. You don't. So it's a scum tell. I'd rather not argue this point to much because this is just more game theory.

5. I'm not sure what the point is of me finding the examples now if you are just going add "at least not intentionally" to your challenge and say that any example I come up with was an accident.

6. It's low hanging fruit. Not something to be proud of.
In post 870, Impede wrote:I want to vote Lucky because of how imbecilic that rationale was, but I feel like I'm just annoyed and it would be an OMGUS, so I'll hold off until I can deep dive him a bit.

pedit: @Moz - We won't know unless we see a flip. That's pretty speculative tbh. But "I'm against PLs" is a great way to look towny while defending a scumbuddy.
At this point it would be OMGUS if you only vote me for my case on you. However you can totally justify it if you find some non-you involved reasons to vote me. What you got?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 873, Impede wrote:You need to respond to me, and endeavor to type something meaningful.

All of your arguments are based on principal or
nothing at all
. The items you are declaring as scumtells are at BEST unreliable, and at worst, townleaning.

Your responses when questioned about your reads/arguments feel utterly fabricated. You are literally trying to milk scumreads out of relatively innocuous or outright
towny
content. Why?

VOTE: Lucky

I'm interested to see what others think about this.
Chill out, I wasn't ignoring you, I was responding to Moz first.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I didn't even get a post edit warning on my post responding to you since we seemingly posted at the same time, but as with that post, I am now calling you out on OMGUS.

Also you vote post is alot of words but what did you even say that was specific to me? Like I can copy paste that post and put in anyones name and it's just as meaningful.

Return to “Completed Open Games”