mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:31 am

Post by mozamis »

It's a no NK game, so scum must mislynch. So you'd think they could be waiting to see which way the wind blows? Scum have day chat, so you'd think they would be co-ordinating when to wagon someone.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:32 am

Post by mozamis »

and i note you finally appear when you are under suspicion again lol
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:37 am

Post by mozamis »

Gut feeling is Cult, Cy and Zaraki scum team.
Zulfy TOO shambolic for scum??!!
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:57 am

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 902, mozamis wrote:It's a no NK game, so scum must mislynch. So you'd think they could be waiting to see which way the wind blows? Scum have day chat, so you'd think they would be co-ordinating when to wagon someone.
Do you have any reason to believe that they're waiting to follow onto a wagon of town's formation rather than pushing a wagon themselves?
In post 903, mozamis wrote:and i note you finally appear when you are under suspicion again lol
I haven't been active on site since my last posts here. You can check this, quite easily.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Impede »

Athena makes a good point. It's epically WIFOM to say whether scum were or weren't on the Laser wagon. Obviously they'd be hesitant, but I don't think we can PoE everyone on the wagon. Instead we should be looking for people who tried to advertise their dislike of the lynch and either hopped on anyway or stuck to their guns for reasons that aren't apparent or consistent. This would indicate someone who is alignment informed.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 905, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 903, mozamis wrote:and i note you finally appear when you are under suspicion again lol
I haven't been active on site since my last posts here. You can check this, quite easily.
point still stands

901 is weird
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 819, Sesq wrote:VOTE: athena

no need to hesitate on this one
Thank you for pointing that out. I will add an override momentarily.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.22

Lucky2u(3)
~ Impede, CommKnight, Luca Blight

Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez(1)
~ mozamis
Impede(1)
~ Lucky2u
CultOfAthena(1)
~ Sesq

Not Voting (4): Zulfy, cytheflyguy, CultOfAthena, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2017-12-13 22:35:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 38 calls in 79 seconds. With an average of 2.09418421052632 seconds per call.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I need to get a proper post in here, but I won't have time until tonight. Prod dodge until then.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mod notesHmmm lag gets added with the hydra/nickname functionality.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:11 am

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 824, Impede wrote:
In post 802, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm dying. I'm choking to death on irony. It's too much - someone please send help.
Just saw this and lol'd. Definite pot calling the kettle black.
Hm? Was this with regards to me? I'm not really getting the analogy to the situation.
In post 830, mozamis wrote:i think that hammer from ZSaraki was shit " Hey, man, thought he wqs like town, so yeah..." then he didn thammer, then eventrually he did?
Could be scum reluctant to be the hammer.
Agreed. Normally I'd be inclined to look at this just as newbie play, but that's come back to bite me in the past.
In post 850, Sesq wrote:ucv shit, posts are bloated and makes a lot of individual smaller "observations" on shit without any real agenda or hardly any reads (scum strategy through and through). very dishonest and shady. dodges questions. annoying.
It sounds to me like you're scumreading me for my playstyle or my personality moreso than anything else. I don't often outright state people as town or scum but I think people can get a pretty good idea of what I'm thinking just by actually reading my posts. Where am I dishonest or shady?
In post 859, Lucky2u wrote:Impede has flip flopped on several reads. He defended ucv. He has used "fine just Lynch me" statements a few times. He words things in a way that misrepresent the people he is talking about. I'm on mobile, so I hate quoting the examples of all this
but I can do so when I get home if someone disagrees with any of that.
Impede or CoA.
Did you ever get around to this?
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:11 am

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 906, Impede wrote:Athena makes a good point. It's epically WIFOM to say whether scum were or weren't on the Laser wagon. Obviously they'd be hesitant, but I don't think we can PoE everyone on the wagon. Instead we should be looking for people who tried to advertise their dislike of the lynch and either hopped on anyway or stuck to their guns for reasons that aren't apparent or consistent. This would indicate someone who is alignment informed.
My point was more that, ignoring meta, scum could just as easily start a wagon themselves as they could be waiting to sheep a wagon started by a townie. I'd agree on the inconsistency point, however.
In post 907, Sesq wrote:point still stands

901 is weird
No, if mozamis is saying that people are scum for waiting before moving their votes then the point doesn't still stand. I haven't been around so regardless of my alignment my vote wasn't going to move. You're tunneling me quite a bit – thoughts on who else is scum / who you think my partners are?
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:12 am

Post by CultOfAthena »

I'd like to lynch within Lucky and Impede today. My gut is leaning more towards Impede as scum, but I'm going to reread a little bit to try to clarify things.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by mozamis »

well thats a big surprose, lucky the biggest lwagon atm and few people been talking about suspecting impede.
cult still pings me, so few reads, so few opinons.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by mozamis »

VOTE: cult of athena
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by mozamis »

for example, she agreed with me about Zaraki's hammer being maybe bad. And then doesn't mention him again.
I feel town would have said, "so yeah, maybe zaraki is scum" or "i'm gonna vote for Zaraki".
Feels more like she was just agreeing with me for the sake of making a post.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by mozamis »

cult, zaraki and cy.
Game over.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

ok, back at home. I have some posts to make here
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 881, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:I'm getting really confused about moz. He's flip-flopping on my alignment a lot, and just fencing on a lot of things.

I still scumread.
His thought process is hard to follow and he keeps throwing out names in groups:

Spoiler:
In post 904, mozamis wrote:Gut feeling is
Cult, Cy and Zaraki
scum team.
Zulfy TOO shambolic for scum??!!
In post 900, mozamis wrote:reckon as long as we lynch in
Cult, Zaraki, Zulfy or Cyfly
we have 75% hitting scum.
In post 897, mozamis wrote:
In post 889, MathBlade wrote:
Votecount 3.21

Lucky2u(3)
~ Impede, CommKnight, Luca Blight

Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez(1)
~ mozamis
Impede(1)
~ Lucky2u

Not Voting (5): Zulfy, cytheflyguy, CultOfAthena, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez, Sesq

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2017-12-13 22:35:00)
SCUM NOT VOTING?- seems likely, they all need to pounce to get the mislynch? so
3 scum in Zulfy, CY, Cult, Zaraki.
I rule out Sesq, who i thought was voting Cult anyway.
In post 866, mozamis wrote:
Zaraki, Zulfy and Lucky?
In post 861, mozamis wrote:what
zaraki, zulfy or Cy
? none of those guys have shown ANY interest in finding scum. How can you prefer Imped eover them, when Impede at least shows commitment to the game/scum hunting.
In post 918, mozamis wrote:
cult, zaraki and cy.

Game over.

but your name is in every group. This could be some kind of scum misdirection effort. I can't figure it out. However I can say that Moz definitely seems like he is consistant on wanting to lynch you Zaraki.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 883, Luca Blight wrote:I don't know for sure they are scum arguing, it's just a feeling I got.

If it was solely up to me i'd probably be lynching Zaraki today, but I've lost the will to take control of the lynches now.
In post 884, Luca Blight wrote:I'm not convinced on Lucky either way, but I think he's a reasonable lynch option for today.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Lucky

Some input from Athena would be nice.
Two things to say here.

1. Don't get complacent as (basically) conf town. I just went through a game where two masons did this and we lost, and I put it heavily on them.

2. If you don't feel convinced about my wagon, get off it. This isn't self preservation, this is best strategy and what I told the masons in the above mentioned game when I almost got lynched by them. You can't deny your position, and by you lazily joining a wagon early you are robbing town of a chance to read the people that have to jump on justify themselves when I flip green. I don't mind dying, I just want town to learn the right lessons from it.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 885, CommKnight wrote:Meanwhile... I'm going to do a fun little game.

CommKnight
ArchwingZulfy
cytheflyguy
Lucky2u
Luca Blight
CultOfAthena
mozamis
Impede
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Sesq

^ Remaining player list, 3 scum alive with the rest being VTs.

CommKnight - Town
ArchwingZulfy
cytheflyguy
Lucky2u
Luca Blight - Town
CultOfAthena
mozamis
Impede
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Sesq

^ So if we can cross Luca and me off as town. (saying IF here). Then we have 2 lock-town. We need at least 2 more townies out of the remaining to basically be able to hard-lynch until we get it right.

If we manage to lynch scum, then we need one more town, if we managed to lynch two, then we just need Luca and myself to be locked in somehow.

Of course I'm saying this from my PoV. Some people might suspect me still. But what I'm pushing at, is we can potentially lock out scum from being able to win if we're able to properly town-hunt and keep scum out of the block completely. We got 3 lynches until we're at LYLO right now, so essentially we need to pick 7 people to keep alive and then it'd be 4 town vs 3 scum if we're wrong about the next 3 lynches. Then it'd be more serious scum-hunting being involved.

But each correct lynch we get buys us an additional mislynch breather room here. So if we were to pick 3 people and decide to lynch them bang, bang, bang. If 1-2 of them are scum, then we just bought ourself 1-2 more additional wiggle room for being wrong.

Anyway, people probably should know this already, but basically what I'm getting at, is we need to pick our TRs to reach the LYLO situations if we're wrong about our SRs. If that makes sense?
I read this a couple times before I realized that this whole post could be summed up as "TL;DR - We should play mafia. "
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 912, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 859, Lucky2u wrote:Impede has flip flopped on several reads. He defended ucv. He has used "fine just Lynch me" statements a few times. He words things in a way that misrepresent the people he is talking about. I'm on mobile, so I hate quoting the examples of all this
Impede or CoA.
If you notice the qualifier in that statement "if" was never activated so I never felt the need.

Things have happened since then. I still don't know why casing Impede got me such bad backlash, but whatever. Impede's responses were not quite as scummy as I would have hoped to help me enforce this wagon, so I'm back off it. Cult is fine for today. Perhaps shouldn't have got distracted from this to begin with.

VOTE: CoA
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by mozamis »

VOTE: unvote

worried that i'm locked in conf bias with cult
feel like my reads are garbage this game
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 915, mozamis wrote:well thats a big surprose, lucky the biggest lwagon atm and few people been talking about suspecting impede.
cult still pings me, so few reads, so few opinons.
Are you seriously accusing me of being scum sheeping an easy wagon? Do you really think that point makes sense? Also: completely not true on the second sentence.
In post 917, mozamis wrote:for example, she agreed with me about Zaraki's hammer being maybe bad. And then doesn't mention him again.
I feel town would have said, "so yeah, maybe zaraki is scum" or "i'm gonna vote for Zaraki".
Feels more like she was just agreeing with me for the sake of making a post.
CultOfAthena wrote: It sounds to me like you're scumreading me for my playstyle or my personality moreso than anything else. I don't often outright state people as town or scum but I think people can get a pretty good idea of what I'm thinking just by actually reading my posts. Where am I dishonest or shady?
In post 923, Lucky2u wrote: If you notice the qualifier in that statement "if" was never activated so I never felt the need.

Things have happened since then. I still don't know why casing Impede got me such bad backlash, but whatever. Impede's responses were not quite as scummy as I would have hoped to help me enforce this wagon, so I'm back off it. Cult is fine for today. Perhaps shouldn't have got distracted from this to begin with.

VOTE: CoA
What's changed since then? What made you think Impede was no longer a good wagon?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 912, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 824, Impede wrote:
In post 802, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm dying. I'm choking to death on irony. It's too much - someone please send help.
Just saw this and lol'd. Definite pot calling the kettle black.
Hm? Was this with regards to me? I'm not really getting the analogy to the situation.
In post 830, mozamis wrote:i think that hammer from ZSaraki was shit " Hey, man, thought he wqs like town, so yeah..." then he didn thammer, then eventrually he did?
Could be scum reluctant to be the hammer.
Agreed. Normally I'd be inclined to look at this just as newbie play, but that's come back to bite me in the past.
In post 850, Sesq wrote:ucv shit, posts are bloated and makes a lot of individual smaller "observations" on shit without any real agenda or hardly any reads (scum strategy through and through). very dishonest and shady. dodges questions. annoying.
It sounds to me like you're scumreading me for my playstyle or my personality moreso than anything else. I don't often outright state people as town or scum but I think people can get a pretty good idea of what I'm thinking just by actually reading my posts. Where am I dishonest or shady?
Impede or CoA.
everywhere

and no, it's not just "play style"

start posting better and i wont lynch you

Return to “Completed Open Games”