Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

You didn't fucking town read me before I made that outburst. You can't handle saying careless things and then having to own up to it.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1749, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1748, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1742, Flubbernugget wrote:
Do you want to know what got me sold on quick being scum?
Can we just lynch this shit? Appealing to big words rather than reason is Scummy IMO.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

If you make small posts people complain about your activity

If you make big posts people don't seem to be to read them
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Flubber, you know, out of you and Quick, I'm TR'ing you a little more than him.

Also fuck what they say. I'm sorry, but Math needs to be called out on not reading. I don't care if he's confirmed town or not, at this point, not reading for the answers to your questions is anti-town behaviour (even though they're confirmed town this game, which makes it 10 times worse).

I think we should start with Epic, then Aubrey, then Quick. Bang, bang, bang. 3 scum in a fucking row.

Also think about D1, Aubrey is the one who "hammered" Quick and got the reaction from Quick that I TR'd until today. So do you really think Aubrey is town? He's not even interacting directly with me now that I've called out the team because he doesn't want to confirm my suspicions there by slipping up in any way.

Either way of how you read Aubrey, you agree with me that Epic is scum, so let's start there.

@Math, you gotta start this, because I will take control of this lynch if I have to steer us in the right direction. We need three correct lynches. I want the first to be in the right way to start us off.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1753, CommKnight wrote:@Flubber, you know, out of you and Quick, I'm TR'ing you a little more than him.

Also fuck what they say. I'm sorry, but Math needs to be called out on not reading. I don't care if he's confirmed town or not, at this point, not reading for the answers to your questions is anti-town behaviour (even though they're confirmed town this game, which makes it 10 times worse).

I think we should start with Epic, then Aubrey, then Quick. Bang, bang, bang. 3 scum in a fucking row.

Also think about D1, Aubrey is the one who "hammered" Quick and got the reaction from Quick that I TR'd until today. So do you really think Aubrey is town? He's not even interacting directly with me now that I've called out the team because he doesn't want to confirm my suspicions there by slipping up in any way.

Either way of how you read Aubrey, you agree with me that Epic is scum, so let's start there.

@Math, you gotta start this, because I will take control of this lynch if I have to steer us in the right direction. We need three correct lynches. I want the first to be in the right way to start us off.
I am reading and I will do what I want when I want.

I literally spent 6 hours driving today and what other time I have I spent on the thread.

I am not asking why Flubber thinks Quick is scum. That is spammed practically. I am asking a more nuisanced question.

And if you were reading I posted with Maki rescinding my scumread back to null.

This is the third time I have said cool your jets.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1754, MathBlade wrote:
This is the third time I have said cool your jets.

I'm trying to go, and here you are putting up the big stopping ropes.

Meanwhile, I'm ready to fly.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1753, CommKnight wrote:I think we should start with Epic, then Aubrey, then Quick. Bang, bang, bang. 3 scum in a fucking row.
Totally. Slap that vote, and let's do this.

In post 1753, CommKnight wrote:He's not even interacting directly with me now that I've called out the team because he doesn't want to confirm my suspicions there by slipping up in any way.
Lol. I Love you dude, but no. I've been working my ass off trying to make some $$$ and deal with the holiday madness. While this game is on the back-burner for me, I can promise it isn't because of you.

--

I've skimmed a lot of whats happened, and will definitely need to take a critical re-read, but this is currently where I stand:

Flub's been primarily in the null section for most this game for me, and his honing in is reminiscent of my previous run in with him where he did that with me (him scum, me town). I'd need to ISO and look at him again to reinforce this for myself, but I doubt it'd take a lot to change my opinion here.

The others are where I flip flop more. Primarily Epic and Quick. Comm capitalizing on my mistake D1, and my not being here for a few short days, as well as this "
to townie to be townie
" has me :roll: at this point. The whole, "
I would have mislynched Chisa as town had she been left alive
" is also kinda like, "
Okay dude...
"

--

Again, apologies for the lack of enthusiasm.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1753, CommKnight wrote:@Flubber, you know, out of you and Quick, I'm TR'ing you a little more than him.

Why do you want to start with Epic?

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Obvious scum first Quick. Also watching the resistance to it and trying to fling everything on Flubber is LOL worthy. Like I'd think the scum team would be better than this. There's 3 scum Quick and only 2 VTs. The question you should be asking (if you were town, which I doubt at this point) is there's one other townie out there other than the 2 confirmed masons. Everyone else needs to be lynched. So Epic is the first to go. Basically everyone agrees he's scum. Then from there, I'll debate every fucking lynch if I have to, to get all 3 of you one after another.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1751, Quick wrote:
In post 1749, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1748, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1742, Flubbernugget wrote:
Do you want to know what got me sold on quick being scum?
Can we just lynch this shit? Appealing to big words rather than reason is Scummy IMO.
Is "being" the "big word" you're complaining about? Like, the one with two syllables?
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1758, CommKnight wrote:Obvious scum first Quick. Also watching the resistance to it and trying to fling everything on Flubber is LOL worthy. Like I'd think the scum team would be better than this. There's 3 scum Quick and only 2 VTs. The question you should be asking (if you were town, which I doubt at this point) is there's one other townie out there other than the 2 confirmed masons. Everyone else needs to be lynched. So Epic is the first to go. Basically everyone agrees he's scum. Then from there, I'll debate every fucking lynch if I have to, to get all 3 of you one after another.
Like I said (and proved), I've been trying to eat a bullet from day 1. I have absolutely no scum motivation to do that.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

We have oodles of time. Anyone pushing to lynch quickly is superscummy.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Yeah, but the problem is, if you're scum, you could just use that to your advantage like you are now.

There's myself and one other townie. One of you 4 are town, the other 3 are scum. Make your pick.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Math, I got an idea for a game. We make the 4 of them vote within each other. Scum won't be able to lynch them because the townie will be voting scum. The 3 scum cannot lynch the townie without one of us voting as well.

So you, me, and Maki withhold our votes while forcing the four of them to vote and give reasons why they're voting who they're voting in those 4. The reason why it's fun, is because scum will be forced to vote with a 66% chance of HAVING to bus. While we're free to WIFOM the shit out of them on catching them in their bus or if they're really voting the only townie in the 4.

Want to play it? It'll be FUNNN!!!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1701, CommKnight wrote:Want my opinion?

Aubrey first, Epic second and then it's just a matter of figuring out who's town between Flubber and Quick. This game basically already solved itself.
In post 1723, CommKnight wrote:You know who is scum and we could start off right today?

<AUBREY>

Even scum will have to bus him today. He just sticks out too much.

It'd at least start us off right today.
In post 1738, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1736, Epic Fial wrote:I can't help noticing that so many of Comm's scumreads have flipped green, or turned out to be masons.
Yeah, except you and Quick, one of which, if not both, are scum this game. Aubrey and Flubber are really the only ones who stayed off my scumdar for the game so far.

Comm is clearly just trying to get any town lynched. I'm inclined to think Aubrey is town just because of stuff like this.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1682, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1675, CommKnight wrote:So Epic is confirming Math and Maki to be Masons. So who's scum Epic? There's 3 of them and I should be pretty much locked town at this point to anyone who pays attention (who isn't Math).

We have you, Aubrey, Flubber, and Quick. 3 of which are scum.
Explain to me again why you're locktown?
Maybe i missed ot, but i don't think I've seen an answer to this.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

Does anyone think (besides Comm) think Comm is locktown? Here's your big chance, scum...
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1766, Epic Fial wrote:Does anyone think (besides Comm) think Comm is locktown? Here's your big chance, scum...
I would say Math and maki are the
closest
be being lock town. No one else even comes close.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:32 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1767, Quick wrote:
In post 1766, Epic Fial wrote:Does anyone think (besides Comm) think Comm is locktown? Here's your big chance, scum...
I would say Math and maki are the
closest
be being lock town. No one else even comes close.
And this is why Quick is scum. Math and Maki ARE lock-town. Not "close".
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Maki Thoughts? If there is a tomorrow there will probably be an NK on me and so you would have to drive. Are you ready for that and if so who do you scumread as the team?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

The only "nuance" your question offers is the possibility that I could have tunneled quick all game without scum reading them, which is really stupid.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1770, Flubbernugget wrote:The only "nuance" your question offers is the possibility that I could have tunneled quick all game without scum reading them, which is really stupid.
If you’re town it is genuine you have been scumreading Quick all game.
However your reasoning helps me to figure out the Comm/Quick fiasco day one.

So please answer me: why did you switch off Quick to Comm?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1763, CommKnight wrote:@Math, I got an idea for a game. We make the 4 of them vote within each other. Scum won't be able to lynch them because the townie will be voting scum. The 3 scum cannot lynch the townie without one of us voting as well.

So you, me, and Maki withhold our votes while forcing the four of them to vote and give reasons why they're voting who they're voting in those 4. The reason why it's fun, is because scum will be forced to vote with a 66% chance of HAVING to bus. While we're free to WIFOM the shit out of them on catching them in their bus or if they're really voting the only townie in the 4.

Want to play it? It'll be FUNNN!!!
I am familiar with the concept of hammer testing.

I am just trying to see the entire narrative of how this game went top to bottom so I can give my suggestions to Maki for when I inevitably die overnight if there is. One of the benefits of my lylo game is that it is inherently slower than my regular game.

Comm explain why you townread Flub? And not with a “because I scumread Epic Aubrey and Quick”. Why do you townread Flub?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

However here it is a horrible way to play lylo as there are two unconfirmed townies.

As soon as town votes town the scum can switch and dog pile.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 688, Flubbernugget wrote:Comm that's a terrible excuse

UNVOTE:
In post 690, Flubbernugget wrote:Why are you telling me you're relying on gut and then in the same post trying to articulate an actual case
In post 692, Flubbernugget wrote:So, you don't have a case on him, but you're capable of making points against him that are
conviniently
on your counterwagon right up to the deadline?
In post 693, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 692, Flubbernugget wrote:So, you don't have a case on him, but you're capable of making points against him while he is
conviniently
on your counterwagon right up to the deadline?
EBWOP
In post 698, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: CommKnight
In post 709, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 701, CommKnight wrote:Yeah but your gut was shit that game too.

Let's see: "game, Balki, gamma/Maria(ish For scum"... All 4 of them were town. Meanwhile I called Siblings out D1 and said I am only leaving them alive to know who NOT to lynch. My gut = right. Your gut = wrong. Simple as that.

The day my gut is completely off, I'll stop relying on it.
"catching" one scum with your gut is a bad case of broken clock syndrome

Also way to miss the sarcasm bleep bloop
In post 717, Flubbernugget wrote:Comm,

My issue is that you seemed to have only started acting on that second point two days before deadline, and only on the single person you can use to make sure you're alive tomorrow.
This is not a thing that I was in any way unclear about. Your question has a false narrative loaded into it in the name of garnering responses.

Return to “Completed Open Games”