MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1785 (isolation #200) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 795, CommKnight wrote:
In post 777, Aubrey wrote:OH SHIT MAKI UNVOTED! I thought she was voting Comm.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

VOTE: Jamie

^ Next in line for scum lynch. I got class at the moment... but that was an epic fail on more than one instances.

1.) For pointing out it wasn't the hammer. (Hint: When you can make someone believe it's the hammer, push them to admit they're scum).
2.) Aubrey didn't know it wasn't the hammer vote (Aubrey, that looks very bad on you dude. I thought you were doing what I said in 1).

@Quick. Vote Jamie with me. Stop TR'ing that shit slot. His reactions are piss poor if they are truly from a townie.
Yeah this isn’t how someone who doesn’t want to no lunch that close to deadline plays. Oddly enough Comm claiming to be consistent when he isn’t consistent with his narrative may be his undoing. A lot of scum are consistent with votes, that’s easy enough but a consistent narrative is much harder. Hence me poking Flub to verify my townread.

And yes Flubber get pissed later but check the mason PT where I have Comm and Quick as scum then maybe you if I have to.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1786 (isolation #201) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1764, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1701, CommKnight wrote:Want my opinion?

Aubrey first, Epic second and then it's just a matter of figuring out who's town between Flubber and Quick. This game basically already solved itself.
In post 1723, CommKnight wrote:You know who is scum and we could start off right today?

<AUBREY>

Even scum will have to bus him today. He just sticks out too much.

It'd at least start us off right today.
In post 1738, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1736, Epic Fial wrote:I can't help noticing that so many of Comm's scumreads have flipped green, or turned out to be masons.
Yeah, except you and Quick, one of which, if not both, are scum this game. Aubrey and Flubber are really the only ones who stayed off my scumdar for the game so far.
In post 1753, CommKnight wrote:@Flubber, you know, out of you and Quick, I'm TR'ing you a little more than him.

Also fuck what they say. I'm sorry, but Math needs to be called out on not reading. I don't care if he's confirmed town or not, at this point, not reading for the answers to your questions is anti-town behaviour (even though they're confirmed town this game, which makes it 10 times worse).

I think we should start with Epic, then Aubrey, then Quick. Bang, bang, bang. 3 scum in a fucking row.

Also think about D1, Aubrey is the one who "hammered" Quick and got the reaction from Quick that I TR'd until today. So do you really think Aubrey is town? He's not even interacting directly with me now that I've called out the team because he doesn't want to confirm my suspicions there by slipping up in any way.

Either way of how you read Aubrey, you agree with me that Epic is scum, so let's start there.

@Math, you gotta start this, because I will take control of this lynch if I have to steer us in the right direction. We need three correct lynches. I want the first to be in the right way to start us off.
Comm is clearly just trying to get any town lynched. I'm inclined to think Aubrey is town just because of stuff like this.
He actually did it to you too. Comm just doesn’t like the fact he isn’t in control. But if Comm was town he’d stomach it and work with me to solve the game.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1787 (isolation #202) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 796, northsidegal wrote:fake hammers are practically cliche at this point. do you really think you can build this jamie quickwagon from 0 to 7 in twenty hours? is switching votes really a good idea at this point?
In post 797, CommKnight wrote:Yes I do believe I can. My vote = 1. I know there's 3-4 others who scum read Jamie. They're bound to be online. Do you prefer it's Quick or I today? Like are you dead set on that given recent posts?

I think Jamie is overall anti-town.
North killed because north was never voted and that question. Whoever recruited north probably should have picked someone else but that is wine atm now.

If north was a mason there was no way she could be left alive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1788 (isolation #203) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 802, Aubrey wrote:UNVOTE: Quick
The unvote here of Quick was also terrible.

Yeah Comm,Aubrey, Quick
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1789 (isolation #204) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now for the proper order.
Because if I am wrong on one I don’t want to lynch that player.
And if I am 100% right then someone else doesn’t believe me then we lose there.
Now let’s see who was the most townread of those players.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1790 (isolation #205) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

So if we lynch scum!Comm today
Scum kill me.
We lynch scum!Quick tomorrow then scum kill Maki
Leaving Aubrey Flubber Epic lylo.

Mainly no matter who is picked, lylo is always the two unknowns and scum unless scum play suboptimally.

@Maki Of Comm/Aubrey/Quick who do you scumread the least?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1793 (isolation #206) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1791, Quick wrote:
In post 1768, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1767, Quick wrote:
In post 1766, Epic Fial wrote:Does anyone think (besides Comm) think Comm is locktown? Here's your big chance, scum...
I would say Math and maki are the
closest
be being lock town. No one else even comes close.
And this is why Quick is scum. Math and Maki ARE lock-town. Not "close".
We must have different definitions of what lock Town is because unless there is mod confirmation that someone is Town is pretty much the only time that I believe someone is actually lock Town. Close to that is when a cop claims and inno and dies, but there is always the chance they were pulling a gambit. I am guessing you are a J as opposed to a P.
A J opposed to a P? What does that mean?

And describe a world in which I or Maki are scum. If you can’t we are lock town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1794 (isolation #207) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1792, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1784, MathBlade wrote:
In post 783, Aubrey wrote:I'm going to be direct and somewhat cold about this. If I feel like you're scraping by, and your content isn't matching the norm in your catchups, and you say' "well life is busy" I straight up won't give a damn. I'm understanding to a busy schedule, holidays, and RL troubles but at some point your content has to fully make up and account for that lack of activity.

This doesn't just pertain to you but to everyone.
^^ Holds Aubrey to Aubrey’s standard.
There's a major difference between me and Lalendra. Laldendra did little to nothing all game long from moment to death, unlike myself who has been a active player throughout most this game with only two moments of getting behind and needing to catch up.
(one time yesterday, and I guess you can count my current skimmed knowledge).

So I don't see how you can adequately use this in reading my slot in the longevity of the of the game as I was looking at hers. I can understand you feeling frustrated with my activity at this moment though seeing as I'm an unknown for you
(unlike your absent partner whose activity doesn't even match my own)
. But lets talk about that.

--

Besides me having a different work schedule this game than my other games, and the holiday rush, what do you want from me today? I have told you the slots that stand out to me, and the remaining two I need to really debate more on. Right now in my eyes I'm being suspected by poe, and capitalizations on easy to push things
(I caused a mishammer because i missed a vote, I'm not super active right now, To townie to be townie etc etc.)
I personally don't see a lot I can argue against here, seeing as I'm not really being asked questions regarding these pushes, so I'm not really motivated to whoop and holler on it more than what I've already said. I missed a vote, and thought I hammered, apologies. Sorry, for not being super active like Comm or yourself in this moment, I guess sorry for being town and playing the game? :roll:

--

Quick. They are lock town. A counter would have happened by now.
The mishammer as you call it is NAI. I scumread you based on your unvote of Quick and your unsubstantiated Flavor Leaf push and how Quick wasn’t lynched day one. Talk with me about your unvote of Quick.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1797 (isolation #208) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh great INTJPQRS soup :/

Yeah Quick is scum lololol

I said I was looking into why scum was killing north.
Like if I was scum >> Masons would not be me and Maki. >>Masons would have CC’d already.

There is no world in which I am not town.

I am mainly just waiting on Maki’s Thoughts atm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1800 (isolation #209) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1797, MathBlade wrote:Oh great INTJPQRS soup :/

Yeah Quick is scum lololol

I said I was looking into why scum was killing north.
Like if I was scum >> Masons would not be me and Maki. >>Masons would have CC’d already.

There is no world in which I am not town.

I am mainly just waiting on Maki’s Thoughts atm
Pedit lol never mind

You ready to do this Maki? I gave my thoughts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1801 (isolation #210) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1798, Maki Harukawa wrote:Finding the scum in Quick/Com is my issue atm
I think it is both. The scum implies singular. You disagree?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1806 (isolation #211) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1803, Maki Harukawa wrote:I was thinking we agree on a vote and I don't give my thoughts but then we just hardcore solve in the PT again and agree on some votes
Sounds good to me. Take the time you need.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1809 (isolation #212) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

Aubrey and Quick
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1811 (isolation #213) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Aubrey
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1812 (isolation #214) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Are you sure we shouldn’t do Quick based on mason post?
VOTE: Unvote

Hammer test
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1815 (isolation #215) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1813, Maki Harukawa wrote:UNVOTE:
How sure are you on Quick
I'd have to re iso
Like more so than Aubrey that’s for sure.
Lickety Quickety was very logical in the town game and much more argumentative with me. In this one he just seems different.

If you’re a meta person I can provide the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1818 (isolation #216) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1816, Quick wrote:So much for taking your time.
I did til I came to a conclusion that if it’s wrong on I can go to sleep and not feel guilty over. Quick is scum rotflmbo.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1820 (isolation #217) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Time permitting Maki
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=71712

Quick’s town game (LicketyQuickety) there

Obstinate as fuck the entire game especially around infinity lynch. I don’t see that spark all game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1821 (isolation #218) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1819, Quick wrote:
In post 1818, MathBlade wrote:
I did til I came to a conclusion that if it’s wrong on I can go to sleep and not feel guilty over. Quick is scum rotflmbo.
Uh-huh. you said that last time as well. Guess what? I'm Town again and you are going to make us lose because of shitty Pre-Flip.
Last time you defended scum as town super fucking hard. Last time you thought I was derailing town you wrote a page and a half (slight exaggeration but not by much) about how I was a horrible player and how preflip is horrible. However preflip is where we are and where I specialize and where I caught infinity.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1824 (isolation #219) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1823, Quick wrote:
In post 1821, MathBlade wrote:
Uh-huh. you said that last time as well. Guess what? I'm Town again and you are going to make us lose because of shitty Pre-Flip.
Last time you defended scum as town super fucking hard. Last time you thought I was derailing town you wrote a page and a half (slight exaggeration but not by much) about how I was a horrible player and how preflip is horrible. However preflip is where we are and where I specialize and where I caught infinity.
IIRC, you caught Infinity and then lynched me based on your Pre-Flip.
I caught infinity and tunneled you based on your defense of Infinity and then we went back to infinity.

Nice try though. You were day four.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1826 (isolation #220) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1825, Quick wrote:
In post 1824, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1823, Quick wrote:
In post 1821, MathBlade wrote:
IIRC, you caught Infinity and then lynched me based on your Pre-Flip.
I caught infinity and tunneled you based on your defense of Infinity and then we went back to infinity.

Nice try though. You were day four.
So you caught Infinity based on me being Town? Wut?
I caught infinity based on preflip.
(The entire game was flipless)
When the game continued based on your defense of infinity I tunneled you again.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1828 (isolation #221) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Explained in that game.
I see no reason to discuss that game here and now. It is spam.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1830 (isolation #222) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1829, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't see how any of this is helping our current issue at hand
Agreed got distracted sorry. Quick is still scum though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1833 (isolation #223) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Give me overnight to think on it. I am like 99% sure Quick is scum here but my sister is coming over early and so I won’t be around for hammer testing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1838 (isolation #224) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1837, CommKnight wrote:I'm up for it. Quick today, then Aubrey and Epic the following days. This game couldn't be wrapped up in any more of a golden package except if Flubber and I were IC's.
Comm is scum so hard.
Maki let me know when you’re online.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1841 (isolation #225) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Quick
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1845 (isolation #226) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yep Flubber is town :) yay!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1847 (isolation #227) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nope actually not the case.

VOTE: Unvote

I still think Quick is scum but teaching moment time :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1848 (isolation #228) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

And I want time to do so.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1849 (isolation #229) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly comm is trying to distance from Quick here. No hammer requires the buddies to be online and posting. It’s an often overlooked part of the hammer test. Hence the “2 minute hammer test” before.

This reeks of Comm knowing Quick is scum versus believing it is an actual test.

Now I am good to go. Just wanted to note that.

VOTE: Quick

Comm is very much rising toward Aubrey and Quick levels of scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1850 (isolation #230) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly that reaction from Comm isn’t townie at all. Comm just wishes to end the day on anyone not him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1852 (isolation #231) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1851, CommKnight wrote:And you're falling back down to idiot level town. I'm glad you and Maki are confirmed by roles, because Epic, Aubrey, and Quick would've rolled you both over by now with how scummy both of your slots have been all fucking game.

Right now I'm pumped because scum is going to be lynched today finally.
Nah. I am pretty chill atm.

Call me what you want but town’s gonna win this Comm.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1855 (isolation #232) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1854, CommKnight wrote:It's also why they aren't even interacting with you much today, they're hoping you mislynch me eventually. They aren't trying to help you find the other VT if they themselves were a VT. Because they want you to possibly mislynch me or them.

Meanwhile, I'm here trying to sort people properly.

You know what they're going to do Math? They're going to kill Maki tonight and then the other VT tomorrow night to bring you to LYLO to mislynch me. I'm calling that right now.
Works for me because myself and Maki are gonna talk tonight.

One of us will die tonight and then whoever is left can pick up the mantle.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1856 (isolation #233) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1853, CommKnight wrote:Hopefully we do win this Math. Maybe once Quick flips scum and Aubrey flips scum, you'll realize Epic all but scum claimed with his MASON hint.

You STILL never addressed the fact both you and Epic are alive as to me questioning who your partner was at the beginning of the day. The fact that I knew Epic claimed Mason before the night fell and he's still alive today, so why didn't he eat the bullet and one of my "buddies" fake claim mason to get your scummy ass lynched?

Want to know why Epic is alive? He's fucking scum. There's no way around that argument. I knew he claimed scum before night fell, which means if I were scum, scum would know he claimed scum.

Meaning your argument falls flat on its' ass from earlier and you refuse to admit that.
Yes there is. I already did and my lunch break is over. Will explain it again late tonight/next game day as needed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1860 (isolation #234) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

What’s your thoughts based on reading what I posted?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1863 (isolation #235) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1862, Epic Fial wrote:I'll try to catch up in the next few hours. Busy right now...
Then catch up.
Thread is at a glacial pace.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1866 (isolation #236) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Turns out I was right huzzah.

Quick was scum. Nice self hammer :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1867 (isolation #237) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Me Comm Maki Quick all on Quick.

We better get some thoughts in before thread lock :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1868 (isolation #238) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Aubrey thoughts now that Quick is confirmed scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2030 (isolation #239) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gg all.

It was a good kill last night because I was gonna dictate Aubrey or Comm and insist Epic town. Like gah.

And yeah Aubrey but well played.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2031 (isolation #240) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Excellent modding Torque.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2032 (isolation #241) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2029, Epic Fial wrote:I really was trying to eat a bullet d1 and d2. When i found myself still alive d3, i thought I'd better play the game...But, in the end, I fialed, epically.

Yes, thanks for modding, Torque.
That part I figured out. I would love to give some advice for that later if I may?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2035 (isolation #242) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

PM’ed you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2037 (isolation #243) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

+1 to that :)

Even if what you did wasn’t “optimal” it was a fun challenge to read and grapple with.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2039 (isolation #244) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah you were trying to find things but omg making me out Maki was soooo scummy Jesus Comm. Wtf?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”