Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah not really seeing it here. I think Flubber is town here Maki.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1745, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1743, Maki Harukawa wrote:Flubber posts content when he finally gets pushed i'm SHOCKED
Unless you're considering my grievances content, my last post is one paragraph longer than the majority of my posting in this game. It's probably less content per number of pages between my posts than I've typically been posting.

Like c' mon now
Maki as annoying as it is to have a player disappear that is NAI. I just don’t see Flubber scum and am not interested in lynching Flubber today.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think I just figured out why Chisa died.
I hard townread Chisa based on VCA and so scum might have figured out I was a mason but didn’t know my partner. That also explains the Maki or Epic bit too. Comm, Aubrey, Quick is looking an awful lot like the team here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1734, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1732, MathBlade wrote:Lol Quick is very much the coaching type. Comm maybe.

Quick from my experience in the flipless believes mafia should be played a certain way and I run counter to that.

I can easily see Quick or Comm (especially Comm now that I think about it) possibly making that move.

I really wanna see what Flubber has to say.
Not gonna lie, if I was mafia. I'd be taking charge of the PT 100%. Especially now. But the kills mafia made make 0 sense to me. Like for me, they're eliminating people I would've suspected over the TRs I had. Aubrey was in a good position for a while and so was Quick after D1. If Flubber really is mafia, he's still in a good position.

But the kills have been on people that I would've likely lynched in LYLO situation.

So I'm left wondering, what is their purpose for these kills? Who are they trying to con?
That implies they are trying to con someone. Let’s look at each kill in turn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

northsidegal Not15 and Chisa were the three kills.

Northside had a perfect game and no town or scum ever voted north. Potential mason candidate. This implies that either A) Scum did not see Epic’s attempt at mason crumbing, B) Wanted to find out who was masons with Epic or C) Epic is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Not15 also was not widely suspected. This means that scum were mason hunting with their kills and not killing based on reads. They may have contributed but they weren’t the primary factor.

This also means that one or more of Comm/Aubrey are scum based on their initial open of pumping me for mason claim info.

This means scum didn’t know who the second mason was and planned on mislynching Maki today. More than likely they expected me to say Epic was the mason if Epic is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

So if it is Comm Aubrey Quick let’s do some looking at the thread and make sure that narrative is consistent throughout the whole game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 782, Torque wrote:
Votecount 1.13

CommKnight (4): Epic Fial, Quick, Jamiet99uk, Maki Harukawa
Quick (6): Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Lalendra, Flubbernugget, Aubrey

lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (2): lucca261

Not voting: Chisa Yukizome, Maki Harukawa

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-11-03 10:00:00)
[/color]

Make your votes clear to see who it is on please :|
Considering Comm’s reasoning of not no lynching twice is why he hammered Day Two and then he doesn’t stay on Quick day one and support that lynch means Comm and Quick are almost certainly scum together.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

It also explains why scum didn’t hammer for towncred. They couldn’t if both scum were on Quick already and Quick almost never self hammers as scum. Instead the wagon diverged.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 783, Aubrey wrote:I'm going to be direct and somewhat cold about this. If I feel like you're scraping by, and your content isn't matching the norm in your catchups, and you say' "well life is busy" I straight up won't give a damn. I'm understanding to a busy schedule, holidays, and RL troubles but at some point your content has to fully make up and account for that lack of activity.

This doesn't just pertain to you but to everyone.
^^ Holds Aubrey to Aubrey’s standard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 795, CommKnight wrote:
In post 777, Aubrey wrote:OH SHIT MAKI UNVOTED! I thought she was voting Comm.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

VOTE: Jamie

^ Next in line for scum lynch. I got class at the moment... but that was an epic fail on more than one instances.

1.) For pointing out it wasn't the hammer. (Hint: When you can make someone believe it's the hammer, push them to admit they're scum).
2.) Aubrey didn't know it wasn't the hammer vote (Aubrey, that looks very bad on you dude. I thought you were doing what I said in 1).

@Quick. Vote Jamie with me. Stop TR'ing that shit slot. His reactions are piss poor if they are truly from a townie.
Yeah this isn’t how someone who doesn’t want to no lunch that close to deadline plays. Oddly enough Comm claiming to be consistent when he isn’t consistent with his narrative may be his undoing. A lot of scum are consistent with votes, that’s easy enough but a consistent narrative is much harder. Hence me poking Flub to verify my townread.

And yes Flubber get pissed later but check the mason PT where I have Comm and Quick as scum then maybe you if I have to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1764, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1701, CommKnight wrote:Want my opinion?

Aubrey first, Epic second and then it's just a matter of figuring out who's town between Flubber and Quick. This game basically already solved itself.
In post 1723, CommKnight wrote:You know who is scum and we could start off right today?

<AUBREY>

Even scum will have to bus him today. He just sticks out too much.

It'd at least start us off right today.
In post 1738, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1736, Epic Fial wrote:I can't help noticing that so many of Comm's scumreads have flipped green, or turned out to be masons.
Yeah, except you and Quick, one of which, if not both, are scum this game. Aubrey and Flubber are really the only ones who stayed off my scumdar for the game so far.
In post 1753, CommKnight wrote:@Flubber, you know, out of you and Quick, I'm TR'ing you a little more than him.

Also fuck what they say. I'm sorry, but Math needs to be called out on not reading. I don't care if he's confirmed town or not, at this point, not reading for the answers to your questions is anti-town behaviour (even though they're confirmed town this game, which makes it 10 times worse).

I think we should start with Epic, then Aubrey, then Quick. Bang, bang, bang. 3 scum in a fucking row.

Also think about D1, Aubrey is the one who "hammered" Quick and got the reaction from Quick that I TR'd until today. So do you really think Aubrey is town? He's not even interacting directly with me now that I've called out the team because he doesn't want to confirm my suspicions there by slipping up in any way.

Either way of how you read Aubrey, you agree with me that Epic is scum, so let's start there.

@Math, you gotta start this, because I will take control of this lynch if I have to steer us in the right direction. We need three correct lynches. I want the first to be in the right way to start us off.
Comm is clearly just trying to get any town lynched. I'm inclined to think Aubrey is town just because of stuff like this.
He actually did it to you too. Comm just doesn’t like the fact he isn’t in control. But if Comm was town he’d stomach it and work with me to solve the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 796, northsidegal wrote:fake hammers are practically cliche at this point. do you really think you can build this jamie quickwagon from 0 to 7 in twenty hours? is switching votes really a good idea at this point?
In post 797, CommKnight wrote:Yes I do believe I can. My vote = 1. I know there's 3-4 others who scum read Jamie. They're bound to be online. Do you prefer it's Quick or I today? Like are you dead set on that given recent posts?

I think Jamie is overall anti-town.
North killed because north was never voted and that question. Whoever recruited north probably should have picked someone else but that is wine atm now.

If north was a mason there was no way she could be left alive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 802, Aubrey wrote:UNVOTE: Quick
The unvote here of Quick was also terrible.

Yeah Comm,Aubrey, Quick
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now for the proper order.
Because if I am wrong on one I don’t want to lynch that player.
And if I am 100% right then someone else doesn’t believe me then we lose there.
Now let’s see who was the most townread of those players.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

So if we lynch scum!Comm today
Scum kill me.
We lynch scum!Quick tomorrow then scum kill Maki
Leaving Aubrey Flubber Epic lylo.

Mainly no matter who is picked, lylo is always the two unknowns and scum unless scum play suboptimally.

@Maki Of Comm/Aubrey/Quick who do you scumread the least?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1768, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1767, Quick wrote:
In post 1766, Epic Fial wrote:Does anyone think (besides Comm) think Comm is locktown? Here's your big chance, scum...
I would say Math and maki are the
closest
be being lock town. No one else even comes close.
And this is why Quick is scum. Math and Maki ARE lock-town. Not "close".
We must have different definitions of what lock Town is because unless there is mod confirmation that someone is Town is pretty much the only time that I believe someone is actually lock Town. Close to that is when a cop claims and inno and dies, but there is always the chance they were pulling a gambit. I am guessing you are a J as opposed to a P.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1784, MathBlade wrote:
In post 783, Aubrey wrote:I'm going to be direct and somewhat cold about this. If I feel like you're scraping by, and your content isn't matching the norm in your catchups, and you say' "well life is busy" I straight up won't give a damn. I'm understanding to a busy schedule, holidays, and RL troubles but at some point your content has to fully make up and account for that lack of activity.

There's a major difference between me and Lalendra. Laldendra did little to nothing all game long from moment to death, unlike myself who has been a active player throughout most this game with only two moments of getting behind and needing to catch up.
(one time yesterday, and I guess you can count my current skimmed knowledge).

So I don't see how you can adequately use this in reading my slot in the longevity of the of the game as I was looking at hers. I can understand you feeling frustrated with my activity at this moment though seeing as I'm an unknown for you
(unlike your absent partner whose activity doesn't even match my own)
. But lets talk about that.

--

Besides me having a different work schedule this game than my other games, and the holiday rush, what do you want from me today? I have told you the slots that stand out to me, and the remaining two I need to really debate more on. Right now in my eyes I'm being suspected by poe, and capitalizations on easy to push things
(I caused a mishammer because i missed a vote, I'm not super active right now, To townie to be townie etc etc.)
I personally don't see a lot I can argue against here, seeing as I'm not really being asked questions regarding these pushes, so I'm not really motivated to whoop and holler on it more than what I've already said. I missed a vote, and thought I hammered, apologies. Sorry, for not being super active like Comm or yourself in this moment, I guess sorry for being town and playing the game? :roll:

--

Quick. They are lock town. A counter would have happened by now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1791, Quick wrote:
In post 1766, Epic Fial wrote:Does anyone think (besides Comm) think Comm is locktown? Here's your big chance, scum...
closest
We must have different definitions of what lock Town is because unless there is mod confirmation that someone is Town is pretty much the only time that I believe someone is actually lock Town. Close to that is when a cop claims and inno and dies, but there is always the chance they were pulling a gambit. I am guessing you are a J as opposed to a P.
A J opposed to a P? What does that mean?

And describe a world in which I or Maki are scum. If you can’t we are lock town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1792, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1784, MathBlade wrote:

There's a major difference between me and Lalendra. Laldendra did little to nothing all game long from moment to death, unlike myself who has been a active player throughout most this game with only two moments of getting behind and needing to catch up.
(one time yesterday, and I guess you can count my current skimmed knowledge).

So I don't see how you can adequately use this in reading my slot in the longevity of the of the game as I was looking at hers. I can understand you feeling frustrated with my activity at this moment though seeing as I'm an unknown for you
(unlike your absent partner whose activity doesn't even match my own)
. But lets talk about that.

--

Besides me having a different work schedule this game than my other games, and the holiday rush, what do you want from me today? I have told you the slots that stand out to me, and the remaining two I need to really debate more on. Right now in my eyes I'm being suspected by poe, and capitalizations on easy to push things
(I caused a mishammer because i missed a vote, I'm not super active right now, To townie to be townie etc etc.)
I personally don't see a lot I can argue against here, seeing as I'm not really being asked questions regarding these pushes, so I'm not really motivated to whoop and holler on it more than what I've already said. I missed a vote, and thought I hammered, apologies. Sorry, for not being super active like Comm or yourself in this moment, I guess sorry for being town and playing the game? :roll:

--

Quick. They are lock town. A counter would have happened by now.
The mishammer as you call it is NAI. I scumread you based on your unvote of Quick and your unsubstantiated Flavor Leaf push and how Quick wasn’t lynched day one. Talk with me about your unvote of Quick.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1793, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1791, Quick wrote:
closest
A J opposed to a P? What does that mean?

And describe a world in which I or Maki are scum. If you can’t we are lock town.
We must have different definitions of what lock Town is because unless there is a mod confirmation that some is Town is pretty much the only time that I believe someone is actually lock Town. Close to that is when a cop claims and inno and dies, but there is always the chance they were pulling a gambit. I am guessing you are a J as opposed to a P.

J = Judger
P = Preceiver

How you could be Scum?

You don't know why Masons tried to recruit north, or you said something similar like that.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1769, MathBlade wrote:@Maki Thoughts? If there is a tomorrow there will probably be an NK on me and so you would have to drive. Are you ready for that and if so who do you scumread as the team?
Trust me I'm silently reading on purpose I know I'm not gonna be the nk and keeping my cards close to my chest is how I pref to do this if you want my thoughts I'll give em but I support what you do and if I see something that I dislike how this is going I'd tell you
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh great INTJPQRS soup :/

Yeah Quick is scum lololol

I said I was looking into why scum was killing north.
Like if I was scum >> Masons would not be me and Maki. >>Masons would have CC’d already.

There is no world in which I am not town.

I am mainly just waiting on Maki’s Thoughts atm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Finding the scum in Quick/Com is my issue atm
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm here mathy

Return to “Completed Open Games”