Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1172, wavemode wrote:
In post 1138, Chip Butty wrote:I'm down with the plan, I think.
In post 1170, Chip Butty wrote:This vote looks bad from wave.
I'm down with the plan, AFTER all the necessary discussion has taken place. Your vote looked opportunistic, like impatient scum going 'At last!'
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Skitter, you're confirmed not to have a gun by a guy I'm instructed to shoot tonight if his 2IAM read doesn't pan out, ie someone who is not locktown himself.

If 2IAM flips green and i shoot Taco and he flips red and I get NKed, at least give serious thought to scum.skitter.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:56 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 1175, Chip Butty wrote:I'm down with the plan, AFTER all the necessary discussion has taken place. Your vote looked opportunistic, like impatient scum going 'At last!'
Chip are you even hearing yourself

Like, your alignment is irrelevant right now so I'm actually just asking you genuinely right now, as a Mafia player

Are you hearing yourself
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:58 am

Post by wavemode »

More specifically, explain to me in plain terms how you got the above from anything I've said or done today. Like, lay it out for me very simply because right now I'm flabbergasted
retired...?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1178, wavemode wrote:More specifically, explain to me in plain terms how you got the above from anything I've said or done today. Like, lay it out for me very simply because right now I'm flabbergasted
Aren't you overreacting just a wee bit?

It's an impression I got from the vote/unvote sequence between you, Taco, and skitter on the last page.

I actually think it is unlikely scum.Taco would put himself in a 1v1 with 2IAM at this point, so he and skitter are prob town. Then again, he's Taco. wave, why are you only expressing incredulity at my point against you, and not the one re Taco/skitter?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Also, discrediting attempts only serve to make me think I'm on to something. If you want me to death tunnel you, just do more of that.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by wavemode »

In post 1179, Chip Butty wrote:It's an impression I got from the vote/unvote sequence between you, Taco, and skitter on the last page.
???

This sequence, where everyone in the game agrees to the plan I put forward, but then Serg unvotes and I'm curious as to why he did so?
In post 1129, Sergtacos wrote:UNVOTE: 2inamillion

Yeah, we still need to discuss.
In post 1131, wavemode wrote:
In post 1129, Sergtacos wrote:UNVOTE: 2inamillion

Yeah, we still need to discuss.
Yeah, but I mean, from your point of view what is there to discuss? You have a guilty...
In post 1152, wavemode wrote:Call me crazy, but I'm not super comfortable voting in mylo on the basis of a guilty when the person who has the guilty unvoted and is active lurking...
In post 1154, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1152, wavemode wrote:Call me crazy, but I'm not super comfortable voting in mylo on the basis of a guilty when the person who has the guilty unvoted and is active lurking...
ur scum. i know it. anyway im not active lurking, i have finals. finals>this game.
In post 1155, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: 2 in a million
In post 1156, wavemode wrote:VOTE: TIAM
I mean, you can say I'm overreacting if you want to but it's a
little
late in the game for me to just ignore when people are making blatantly false or illogical statements about me. So sure, Chip, go ahead and play your pansy game of throwing idiotic shade then going "lul look at this scum, so defensive lul." I've never been lynched when I was town and I can guaran-fucking-tee you it's not happening now
retired...?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by implosion »

I do think it's flubber/wave right now. I don't think that especially strongly. If Serg decides to check me tonight and I'm cleared (or at least, cleared to the same degree as skitter is) tomorrow then I'll probably do a full reread of the game. If he gets an inno on someone else or a guilty then things simplify. I've been kind of lazy partially because I got a Switch earlier this week. But alas.

I don't see anything from flubber that's been especially town and his play today and in general has been generically sketchy, in that he's basically said nothing of import. He's been lurking, sure, but when he has been here he's talked literally only about TIAM. I don't think the him being drunk posts are towntells. I don't see why he can't make those posts as scum.

wave/serg contains one scum who has played very well. I still like wave's early interactions and Seph's play throughout. Flubber's interactions toward them actually point a bit more toward Seph. Flubber has only mentioned Seph three times and they're all very... token mentions. Two's interactions assuming he flips scum I think moderately point toward Seph-town and wave-scum. Most of his interactions toward Seph are answering Seph's questions, with the exception of [post=164]voting him[/vote] and I think he's somewhat less likely to confuse Serg and Seph if both are town. His only real mentions of wave are in the first two pages and his RVS could make sense with wave as scum. But I also am probably reading too much in there. None of these associatives are really especially strong except for maybe Two confusing serg and seph but it's probably still fairly minor.

But yeah. I still put Flubber/wave > Flubber/Seph >>> wave/Seph in terms of likeliness.

I'd be interested to hear justifications for Flubber town. He'd be my check if I were gunsmith but I don't think the specific target of the check matters too much.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1176, Chip Butty wrote:Skitter, you're confirmed not to have a gun by a guy I'm instructed to shoot tonight if his 2IAM read doesn't pan out, ie someone who is not locktown himself.

If 2IAM flips green and i shoot Taco and he flips red and I get NKed, at least give serious thought to scum.skitter.
Well, *someone* pretty much has to be another investigative here, but fair enough lol.

Also, he isn't saying he *scumreads* Two, but that he *has a kinda-guilty* on Two, which are not nearly the same thing. And you then go on to treat him (and therefore me) as town like four posts down, so I'm not really sure what the point of the above post is.
In post 1179, Chip Butty wrote:I actually think it is unlikely scum.Taco would put himself in a 1v1 with 2IAM at this point, so he and skitter are prob town. Then again, he's Taco.
In post 1181, wavemode wrote:This sequence, where everyone in the game agrees to the plan I put forward, but then Serg unvotes and I'm curious as to why he did so?
The unvote came immediately after I said I wanted to wait for chip to agree to the vig plan, so I'm pretty sure that's what the 'discussion' there was referring to - how we handle Chip's shots, not about who to lynch.
In post 1182, implosion wrote:I don't think the him being drunk posts are towntells. I don't see why he can't make those posts as scum.
Why does scum!Flubber get so annoyed with Two for that quickhammer that he wants to say bannable things to him? Like . . . scum!Flubber should be pretty happy with the gamestate there, especially if Two is town, as he appeared to be thinking at the time.

kinda bleeds town. If Two is town, yeah he fucked over the gamestate, and that reaction makes a lot of sense from town!flubber who's incredibly annoyed about how the game unfolded. Like, for him to be scum making that post, he'd have to fake despondency and demotivation? Like it seems so much more genuine from a town mindset. I think it would be a lot easier to fake anger at the quickhammer than demotivation tbh. And he'd have to fake that over several real-life days. I dunno. I just don't see that post coming from scum like ever.

Now that I'm a laptop:
In post 1174, skitter30 wrote:(note to self: if two = scum roleblocker implosion's post at the top of this page is super sketchy
refers to
In post 1150, implosion wrote:Could still be scum doctor, but doctor + roleblocker would be quite a lot of power for scum to have here,
This line, in conjunction with the fact that implosion never really talks about the possibility of two fake-claiming, kinda implies that he *knows* that Two isn't fake-claiming (at least the roleblocker bit). I dunno if I'm wording this right to get my point across, but he just kinda takes it as a given that scum!Two isn't lying about his role. Like he starts off with the assumption that scum!roleblocker is a thing but doesn't consider the possibility that two may be lying, and then draws the conclusion that scum!doctor is probably too much if scum also have a roleblocker,
but doesn't consider the case where scum doesn't have a roleblocker
. It sounds like he kinda knows that Two isn't lying about his role.

I dunno, I hope that made some semblance of sense.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

I will be lacking in activity for mafia until next week. This week is finals and it needs my full focus.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:18 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Okay, I'm back. Nothing much has happened, I see...
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 3.3:

TwoInAMillion (1)
- wavemode
Chip Butty (1)
- TwoInAMillion,

Not voting (6)
- implosion, Chip Butty, Flubbernugget, Sephiroth, Sergtacos, skitter30

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is at 9pm GMT on Thursday 14th December 2017 (expired on 2017-12-14 22:00:00)

Sergtacos is v/la until Saturday. Flubbernugget, TwoInAMillion and Sephiroth have been prodded.
Trans rights are human rights.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: tiam
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Two days to deadline.

Stop the circle jerk

Start the votes
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: Two

Still want an answer from Chip about
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:47 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Still not scum.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1144, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1132, TwoInAMillion wrote:Because he's lying.
You do realize you're in a direct 1v1 with Serg and that you're calling him a liar but that you're not trying to get him lynched? You aren't even voting him right now - you're voting Chip.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:51 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

VOTE: serg

Happy?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

self vote would make me happier
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Prod dodge. Apologies for inactivity. Will reread tonight and will vote TIAM unless theres a strong argument to not ending the day at this point. Also interested in hearing Chip's answer to 1094 but I don't think its particularly relevant to the end of today. Kind of odd that Chip seems to be ignoring the post over and over.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:06 am

Post by implosion »

VOTE: Two
(L-1 but etc.)
skitter wrote: Why does scum!Flubber get so annoyed with Two for that quickhammer that he wants to say bannable things to him? Like . . . scum!Flubber should be pretty happy with the gamestate there, especially if Two is town, as he appeared to be thinking at the time.
I can easily see it as scum!Flubber being genuinely angry at his scumbuddy for quickhammering, and just taking a piece of that anger out in the thread while still playing the game.
skitter wrote:980 kinda bleeds town. If Two is town, yeah he fucked over the gamestate, and that reaction makes a lot of sense from town!flubber who's incredibly annoyed about how the game unfolded. Like, for him to be scum making that post, he'd have to fake despondency and demotivation? Like it seems so much more genuine from a town mindset. I think it would be a lot easier to fake anger at the quickhammer than demotivation tbh. And he'd have to fake that over several real-life days.
Demotivation doesn't have to be faked as scum. It can be for a variety of reasons. It could be because he was legitimately demotivated from his scumbuddy quickhammering, or because he's not enjoying the game as either alignment, or because he has other RL things on his mind, etc. These are largely valid reasons as either alignment.
skitter wrote:This line, in conjunction with the fact that implosion never really talks about the possibility of two fake-claiming, kinda implies that he *knows* that Two isn't fake-claiming (at least the roleblocker bit).
Yeah honestly not sure why I was assuming this. I guess I was just thinking about the setups that we could be under under the assumption that's what he is. Shrug. I can see what you mean, but I think it's just an artifact of the way I was thinking about the game at that moment. If TIAM is fakeclaiming then I wouldn't be surprised if scum have a doctor (either if he's fakeclaiming as a doctor or as a goon, or maybe as some other minor scum role but probably not).
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:06 am

Post by implosion »

Actually
Unvote

if skitter is still waiting for chip to answer something and TIAM might selfhammer.

I can revote tonight.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

I really like implosion, he gives me towny vibes. the "shurg" and the unvote is so towny. if hes scum i really need to step up my game.

anyway, idk what to make of chip, at first i thought he could be a vig because no one else CC him then i was thinking well.... if he's a sk he could NOT kill the first night, kill the 2nd night so that way he can say he's a vig. Chip, you a vig right? prove us by killing anyone but me, implosion and skitter.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1186, Nexus wrote:
Votecount 3.3:

TwoInAMillion (1)
- wavemode
Chip Butty (1)
- TwoInAMillion,

Not voting (6)
- implosion, Chip Butty, Flubbernugget, Sephiroth, Sergtacos, skitter30

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is at 9pm GMT on Thursday 14th December 2017 (expired on 2017-12-14 22:00:00)

Sergtacos is v/la until Saturday. Flubbernugget, TwoInAMillion and Sephiroth have been prodded.
Could it be that all the scums have been prodded? ^ xD
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by wavemode »

prodge
retired...?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”