Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 913, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 906, Impede wrote:Athena makes a good point. It's epically WIFOM to say whether scum were or weren't on the Laser wagon. Obviously they'd be hesitant, but I don't think we can PoE everyone on the wagon. Instead we should be looking for people who tried to advertise their dislike of the lynch and either hopped on anyway or stuck to their guns for reasons that aren't apparent or consistent. This would indicate someone who is alignment informed.
My point was more that, ignoring meta, scum could just as easily start a wagon themselves as they could be waiting to sheep a wagon started by a townie. I'd agree on the inconsistency point, however.
In post 907, Sesq wrote:point still stands

901 is weird
No, if mozamis is saying that people are scum for waiting before moving their votes then the point doesn't still stand. I haven't been around so regardless of my alignment my vote wasn't going to move. You're tunneling me quite a bit – thoughts on who else is scum / who you think my partners are?
yes i'm tunneling, i am the scummiest player in the game

dont care who other scum is right now
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Okay, thanks for playing.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Sesq »

honesty is an option
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Where am I lying?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 923, Lucky2u wrote:Cult is fine for today.
not sure i like this seems very casual
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Sesq »

moz, stop
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 932, Sesq wrote:moz, stop

1) play nice or replace out.
2) are you coasting scum?
All you have done today is vote park on Cult.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 755, LaserGuy wrote:Sesq: Content is spectacularly awful. Hopped on the UCV wagon without any reasoning, did not contribute otherwise to that lynch whatsoever, and UCV never really questioned his reasoning for being there. Very likely a bus. Hopped onto my wagon without any reasoning why. In fact, he's been townreading me for most of the day. Appears to be laying low and not trying to draw attention to himself. 10% Town at best. Please lynch this slot.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

I mean, i have been in sesq's pocket this whole time?
Laser was also keen for us to lynch Zulfy, which could be a good call.
Both sesq and Zukfy have shown very little inclination to find scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

*have I been...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

fuck it, i am town reading Cult. At least she looks like she wants to get scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by mozamis »

ok, s whos up for lynching Sesq or Zulfy?
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 912, CultOfAthena wrote:Hm? Was this with regards to me? I'm not really getting the analogy to the situation.
Yeah figured this would cause confusion lol. Was referring to Moz (the pot) referring to you (the kettle). Yay for having to overexplain bad jokes!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well I'm good with lynching anyone beside myself, Cult or Luca. I'm pretty certain if I keep this solid 3-town read, we can afford mislynches until we're right.

No one seems to get the point I make with this. Scum can't nightkill. Meaning the most townread people can be veto'd to survive till LYLO and give us a chance to power-lynch scummy people until all scum are finally dead.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 918, mozamis wrote:cult, zaraki and cy.
Game over.
DEAR FUTURE IMPEDE, IF THIS IS CORRECT, PLAY WITH MOZ MORE.
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez »

In post 941, Impede wrote:
In post 918, mozamis wrote:cult, zaraki and cy.
Game over.
DEAR FUTURE IMPEDE, IF THIS IS CORRECT, PLAY WITH MOZ MORE.
Dear current Impede, it isn't.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Zulfy and cy both three days without posting again. Surely these two should be force-replaced by now?

I'm struggling to motivate myself to play while there are such lurkers/absentees in the game.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Impede »

I could get behind a Zulfy lynch (as I said yesterday). He literally posts just enough to stay off of our collective radar. Kind of a win win unless he replaces. Not the kind of player you want around in the late game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I think I'm just gonna avoid playing with Zulfy again regardless of alignment. Even if he is scum, simply not posting anything is no way to play the game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

As for this lynch, I'm kind of in agreement with comm when he said don't lynch him, me or Athena. Probably add Moz to that list as well. Not convinced about Sesq at this point so I won't add her to the list.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 943, Luca Blight wrote:Zulfy and cy both three days without posting again. Surely these two should be force-replaced by now?

I'm struggling to motivate myself to play while there are such lurkers/absentees in the game.
I take full responsibility for forgetting to go into V/LA again. Reading back now.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Impede »

Luca, Sesq, Moz, Athena, and Comm are all poor lynch targets today, not necessarily for townreads, but at least due to enough ambiguity across a fair amount of content to make it a safer bet to at least wait. Obviously I'll include myself in that list too.

Leaves Zulfy, Cy, Zaraki, and Lucky.

I'll sheep a healthy wagon on any of these at this point, but I think I prefer Lucky and Zulfy for now.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 748, Lucky2u wrote:Eh, thinking about it... With Luca being a highly unlikely scum to the point of conf town, and us getting scum day 1 we can just throw darts at the board and probably still get... (Wait for it)... Lucky... :cool: ... enough times to win.
Okay, so I don't know if this should count as scum oriented, but I don't like this and I will see it as such. I understand playing with BWCS, but to "just throw darts at the board" doesn't seem to actually be hunting for scum. I'll look into your ISO to see if I should change my mind, but for now:

VOTE: Lucky
In post 834, Impede wrote:
@Moz:
Do you think Zaraki would be so quick to hammer town?

On the other hand - He posted this:
In post 804, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:I honestly find Laser scummy, not hammering this post to see if any last arguments.

My next post I will hammer if nothing new.
Then it looks like he got too excited and wanted to get his hammer in (posted 20 mins later... hardly a ton of time for "any last arguments"):
In post 805, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:Hammer.

Vote: LaserGuy
I find the speed of the vote interesting as well. However, with how the speed of the game is going, I'm not surprised, nor do I see this as AI.
In post 880, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 849, cytheflyguy wrote:Semi prod dodge for now, but from the looks of it,
it seems Luca's lynch pool was wrong this time.
I need to see what was the cause of it before making any accusations.

Also classes are over (whoop!) and I found my motivation for this game.
This is an ignorant comment.

Why would LaserGuy being town mean the whole lynch pool was wrong? You're also ignoring the fact that a) LaserGuy was a perfectly legitimate target as he admitted himself, and b) I was townreading Laser by the end of the day and wanted to switch the lynch away from him, which none of the other active posters were interested in doing.
You're looking into the wrong part of what I said. I did not say that your whole lynch pool was wrong. I said that A) "I need to see what was the cause of it before making any accusations." and B) "this time". I won't make any excuses for my absence, but I will say that I had no knowledge of what had happened leading up to his lynch. All I knew was that he was both dead and in your lynch pool.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 943, Luca Blight wrote:Zulfy and cy both three days without posting again. Surely these two should be force-replaced by now?

I generally wait until appropriate time to do things. I may not be online directly at the three day mark. Zulfy is due for his second prod however. If he goes three days without posting again he will be force replaced.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.23

Lucky2u(4)
~ Impede, CommKnight, Luca Blight, cytheflyguy

CultOfAthena(2)
~ Sesq, Lucky2u
Impede(1)
~ mozamis

Not Voting (3): Zulfy, CultOfAthena, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2017-12-13 22:35:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 40 calls in 8 seconds. With an average of 0.219075 seconds per call.

Events etc coming later I had RL get in the way.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”