Mini Normal 1969 - Blessed Mafia (Werewolf Win)

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

People town reading Tchill; why do you think whyMafia didn’t target Tchill. Nobody has come out as blessed yet either, meaning that scum was likely targeted.

If you guys aren’t claiming anything, I’m going to assume you aren’t blessed, and I will push you later.

Jay and I both agreed on people claiming blessed/not blessed. There is absolutely no down side.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 847, Flavor Leaf wrote:Haha, Dunk, you were a great mod. Your game finished in under 35 pages, and that was great.

But Assemblerot like...is another me, and that lets me actually play in these kind of games.
thats true
wouldn't be surprised if this was multiball
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i wasn't blessed
boon i highly doubt you turned miller
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 852, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i wasn't blessed
I’ve already basically claimed how it happened, LOL.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

To be fair, I do claim like 5 different times per game as town.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 850, Flavor Leaf wrote:People town reading Tchill; why do you think whyMafia didn’t target Tchill. Nobody has come out as blessed yet either, meaning that scum was likely targeted.

If you guys aren’t claiming anything, I’m going to assume you aren’t blessed, and I will push you later.

Jay and I both agreed on people claiming blessed/not blessed. There is absolutely no down side.
WM and Chill had quite a few differences of opinion throughout the day yesterday. I think trying to out guess what actually happened during the night is counter productive.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 853, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Then you should be explicit about that.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 856, Quick wrote:
Probably, but you literally just played a game with me where I was bouncing all over the place with my claim, and you tunneled because of it.

I do town read you based on your wagon being killed off as scum, though.

Honestly, what probably happened was scum was trying to frame Quick or WhyMafia today, so they killed LUV.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 855, Quick wrote:
In post 850, Flavor Leaf wrote:People town reading Tchill; why do you think whyMafia didn’t target Tchill. Nobody has come out as blessed yet either, meaning that scum was likely targeted.

WM and Chill had quite a few differences of opinion throughout the day yesterday. I think trying to out guess what actually happened during the night is counter productive.
I disagree. That’s mafia for you, and analyzing things and picking what you think is most likely true is best. Analyze to minimize failure.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 858, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I disagree. That’s mafia for you, and analyzing things and picking what you think is most likely true is best. Analyze to minimize failure.
I just disagree that you should be using conclusions based on what you can't actually know to direct your play to be an err in play.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 857, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 856, Quick wrote:
Probably, but you literally just played a game with me where I was bouncing all over the place with my claim, and you tunneled because of it.

I do town read you based on your wagon being killed off as scum, though.

Honestly, what probably happened was scum was trying to frame Quick or WhyMafia today, so they killed LUV.
Your point is moot because I admitted fault there and so I'm not likely to do the same thing again. I also disagree in principle that you should claim more than once in a game to get reactions because of it's potential to WIFOM Town more than Scum.

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

See what I mean? Being neutral doesn't make you a target.

Who knew changing your entire game strategy to survival and neutrality was the ideal response in Mafia?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I generally don’t have that issue, and i generally get results.

Before his account was outed as an alt, I was prime reaction testing. Click the link in my bio and you can see the dead thread stating things like, “Dang, Flavor Leaf is reaction testing up a storm and it’s working incredibly. Really impressive for a newbie.” so I know I have at least above basic level reaction test play in the fact it impressed multiple well established players. Without the Boonskiies name and stigma holding me back, I like to think I’m a rather strong player.

Not everyone agrees with my playstyle, but nobody can doubt me in the fact that i always play to win no matter what, and the fact I haven’t really been lynched as town very often in the past four years says something, I believe.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

*this account
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

why do you still play on it?
just curious
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 840, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gonna need you guys to claim blessed/not blessed in your next posts. Let’s not play this oblivious game and stall it out...
Not blessed though I think that's been obvious.
In post 846, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why is everyone not acknowledging the fact that i have also turned miller?
What's to acknowledge? I believe we all have acknowledged the fact that you have CLAIMED you turned miller.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 864, Dunkerdoodles wrote:why do you still play on it?
just curious

Not gonna lie, I think my Boonskiies avatar, Kuzco, makes me come off as more obnoxious and playful, and less serious.

This account I come off as a little more arrogant and analytical, which might be worse.

Really what it was is that I had like multiple games going on this account, and my games on Boonskiies ended, but I was kidding, and I didn’t feel like mixing the two. I’ll probably start signing up on Boonskiies again once these games are over.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 865, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 840, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gonna need you guys to claim blessed/not blessed in your next posts. Let’s not play this oblivious game and stall it out...
Not blessed though I think that's been obvious.
In post 846, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why is everyone not acknowledging the fact that i have also turned miller?
What's to acknowledge? I believe we all have acknowledged the fact that you have CLAIMED you turned miller.
Lol, I think it’s hilarious that it happened, because I don’t think anyone here denies that I would fake claim that as town. :lol:

I’ll end up as conf town eventually this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, piggybacking on this, if everyone claims blessed or not blessed, it greatly depletes the guessing portion.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Archwing »

Not blessed.

Quick game theory question... Maybe Tchill would be best to answer this... Do we also lynch claimed Miller d2? If we take at face value, una and boon, we now have 2 more conf towns.

Also, I know its been briefly addressed, but I wanna echo that nk'ing LUV was a weird play. It makes sense why WM died though. Unless like others suggested... Vig or SK exist. Is there any benefit to a vig claim? I would think not this early in the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If it’s multiball or SK, I expect Una to die if the backup miller is true.

Just safe play and good setup for a fake claim.

And you guys say I try to outguess and whatnot, but I actually don’t necessarily think that’s the case. I try and put out every single possibility, and go from there. Figure out which is the most likely.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 869, Archwing wrote:Not blessed.

Quick game theory question... Maybe Tchill would be best to answer this... Do we also lynch claimed Miller d2? If we take at face value, una and boon, we now have 2 more conf towns.

Also, I know its been briefly addressed, but I wanna echo that nk'ing LUV was a weird play. It makes sense why WM died though. Unless like others suggested... Vig or SK exist. Is there any benefit to a vig claim? I would think not this early in the game.
The way I would assess this is what the reactions people who are claiming miller this day's reaction were to the Miller claim D1. Una is pretty justified here. Flavor actually looks pretty bad if we just look at the miller claim and where the votes were D1.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pros to Vig claiming now: they can’t set it up and wait to decide later, multiball/sk potential people would be screwed potentially
Cons to vig claiming now: scum can roleblock them and possibly set a mislynch up

Vig is a really easy fake claim to make as scum, though, however Vig claiming but actually in multiball/sk, then the other scum team can leash, and there would be fighting in between.

Eh, I’m not for it one way or another. I don’t think really get anything out of Vig claiming, but again, i don’t care. I like having as many pieces as possible, but if imma be real, it’s kind of pointless.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 871, Quick wrote:
In post 869, Archwing wrote:Not blessed.

The way I would assess this is what the reactions people who are claiming miller this day's reaction were to the Miller claim D1. Una is pretty justified here. Flavor actually looks pretty bad if we just look at the miller claim and where the votes were D1.
I stated my role didn’t imply that miller existed one way or another.

I also stated that the only reason i went forward with the Espe is because he was going to replace and give up. I literally did a similar thing in our last game when Mumble was saying he didn’t care anymore.

Except there, I was hard town reading Mumble.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Tchill/Jay are the ones who decided to pounce on the wagon AFTER i finally decided to vote the miller, which you were also hard pushing and telling me to vote.

Tchill/Jay piled on afterwards, and he self hammered.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”