BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Hi
I apologize penguin for the pronouns. You know I don't do it intentionally, but I am sorry.
You're absolutely right about your lynch. Of course it was a bullshit case. Not at first mind you; at first I probably would have suspected you as town. I absolutely have played with people who are very good at skating through as scum by more or less only asking questions that keep other people talking instead of them, while keeping their own post count up. But once you started responding to me my case was falling apart but they all just went with it. As for me defending it post-lynch: I have my reasons, which are probably obvious but I can't say without spoiling the fun.

Well played Brian. You're a beast. I meant it when I said I was 100% sure you were tracker that tracked me at night (perhaps it was ego, perhaps it was my limited perspective thinking I sound townie) So the trade was an easy decision. I figured Tracker already knows me they won't track me again. So I at least wanted to expose the tracker for my partner to kill. But had I felt you were just VT I probably would have played it differently.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by BuJaber »

My partner isn't doing what I wanted for night kill.. we'll see how it goes. :)
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Regardless.. Kat is ultimately the decider. When he's not 100% sure it's best to keep options open. Giving him 33% chance to pick the right option is better than 50%. Also if need be you can shoot Kat again if town decides to no lynch. Plus you never know if he's tricking your or not by saying "I think x is scum most likely let's see what happens". It's manipulative. I mentioned in the PT that I thought targeting Kat would probably be best after my lynch but I wasn't sure if it was clear enough so I tried to reiterate it in the thread. .
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Unfortunately it backfired.. he literally said "since Bu mentioned it in thread I won't shoot Kat"
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Fungrus wrote:I pretty much accepted that we were going to lose at that point.
:eek: :facepalm:

I can't breathe. Resuscitate me once game is over.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”