Viomi (1) - Lalendra
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty -
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
Assemblerotws -

Not Voting: CommKnight, Aster, Texcat, Chip Butty, Assemblerotws

With 12 Alive. Takes 7 To Lynch. 6 To No Lynch.
V/LA : CityElectric Dec 16
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-22 07:00:00)
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:57 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 580, Aster wrote:In particular Northside and CommKnight look suspicious. Northside definitely passes the contributory standards to be considered for nightkilling, and has solid chances at having a powerrole. Aside from possibly being protected by the doctor, I'm a bit curious why she wasn't targetted.

CommKnight, further down the list, definitely doesn't look like he was going to be protected by the doctor. He wasn't a huge contributor, but he isn't too far below Misa. Comm also went after Creature and Mutant. It does appear unlikely to me that the mafia would move their kill two spots down merely on the difference in contributiveness between them.
you're basing too much of your analysis solely off of the draft order while ignoring what went on during the day. killing me might have brought too much attention to something (the mutant wagon, mainly). alternatively, scum might want me around because i'm totally off on the mutant wagon. comm also hasn't been very active and hasn't been his usual "big" personality. misa makes sense as a kill, to me – she didn't seem to be scumread by many and she wasn't that widely outspoken on an issue such that killing her would draw a lot of attention somewhere.

in fact, typing that out makes me wonder if scum deliberately shot lower down to bring lynch attention higher on the list – that way, the get rid of more prs by lynching them rather than having to shoot them.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Viomi »

The game I was in was called pick your poison, I'm pretty sure.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by CommKnight »

The lynch is staying below Misa's point on the draft order. There's probably scum above her, but we'd be outing our PRs by forcing people to claim.

Want to dispute it? Bring the cop checks to back it up. If not, we continue low on the list and aim for the people who tried to get high in the order pick and failed.

VOTE: Chip I have no clue what Viomi sees in Chip. But it's likely scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by texcat »

VOTE: Viomi

There's something wrong with the disparity between not knowing that scum could talk before the draft yesterday, and today creating a detailed, point by point list based mostly on the setup about why Misa was NK'd.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 603, CommKnight wrote:The lynch is staying below Misa's point on the draft order. There's probably scum above her, but we'd be outing our PRs by forcing people to claim.

Want to dispute it? Bring the cop checks to back it up. If not, we continue low on the list and aim for the people who tried to get high in the order pick and failed.

VOTE: Chip I have no clue what Viomi sees in Chip. But it's likely scum.
Your reasoning is flawed and you give no reason for your scumread on Chip.

Also, you even admit that there's probably scum higher on the list but still insist on voting lower? We have protectives, as well..

Edit: texcat is dumb :( damn. rip intellect
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Viomi »

We're not going to be able to win if you refuse to use your braincells Tex..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Viomi »

"Viomi played PYP once like 5 years ago, so her not remembering off the top of her head at the beginning of D1 whether scum gets to talk beforehand or not (especially seeing as she was TOWN in that game) somehow contradicts with her knowing more about the setup after reading the wiki page on d2."

Why did you have to get first pick at PR? fml..
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

The problem is, there's 3 scum. If 1 is above Misa, 2 are below Misa. Let the potential PRs worry about sorting each other, we need to take out the first two scum first.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 608, CommKnight wrote:The problem is, there's 3 scum. If 1 is above Misa, 2 are below Misa. Let the potential PRs worry about sorting each other, we need to take out the first two scum first.
And how do you know not all three scum are above Misa? It sounds like you have more information than me somehow.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 577, Viomi wrote:Hey guys, when I inevitably get mislynched or NK'd and going through my ISO, remember this: Chip Butty is definitely town.
Consider me pocketed! :D
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 602, Viomi wrote:The game I was in was called pick your poison, I'm pretty sure.
Pick your poison is a completely different setup...
I mostly just lurk now.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 611, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 602, Viomi wrote:The game I was in was called pick your poison, I'm pretty sure.
Pick your poison is a completely different setup...
Oh? There's a setup called that? Hmm.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Creature »

In post 598, northsidegal wrote:
In post 586, Creature wrote:CityElectric, Lalendra, northsidegal and Viomi are like the most generic players and scum are usually generic. Sheeping others and not having unique opinions is a good way to stay under the radar.
generic
? i haven't sheeped a single person this game – everyone else sheeped me. i'm still confident that i caught scum at the start of the day yesterday, but this is just a flat out lie.

VOTE: creature
It's more that I feel you've been doing the most obvious choice (actually you just voteparked mutant D1).
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Creature »

Hey Viomi and Chip Butty, who should we wagon?
Sigh
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:25 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 609, Viomi wrote:
In post 608, CommKnight wrote:The problem is, there's 3 scum. If 1 is above Misa, 2 are below Misa. Let the potential PRs worry about sorting each other, we need to take out the first two scum first.
And how do you know not all three scum are above Misa? It sounds like you have more information than me somehow.
Who knows, maybe the other 3 are scum? Either way, I'm not risking outing our town PRs on DAY FUCKING TWO. Chances are, we have a cop collecting some alignments before outing, choosing to go after all of our potential PRs D2 sure is a fucking scummy ass thing to do.

Anyone actually have a problem avoiding outing PRs or shall we make a lynch list of people who don't know how to protect PRs anymore in Mafia?

We continue with pushing people below Misa, I'm even including Mutant to avoid lynching today and I fucking SR the shit out of that slot. But protecting our PRs is much more valuable.

So unless someone has some concrete night information to share, we continue down the line. Got a problem? We'll discuss your poor town strategies after this game is over for hopefully a better PYP next time 'round.

The question is: Chip or City. Which one of those two is scum?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:56 am

Post by texcat »

In post 615, CommKnight wrote: The question is: Chip or City. Which one of those two is scum?
My guess would be Chip.

But I think the Viomi lynch is better. I think there is a scum among the people who picked 1, and I think that's much more likely than among the people who picked 5. The question should be: Viomi or Aster. And the answer is Viomi.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:13 am

Post by wilky »

I don't like Viomi buddying Chip even more obvious than Creature buddying Mutant.

VOTE: Viomi
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Chip Butty »

I could do a viomi wagon...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 615, CommKnight wrote:
In post 609, Viomi wrote:
Who knows, maybe the other 3 are scum? Either way, I'm not risking outing our town PRs on DAY FUCKING TWO. Chances are, we have a cop collecting some alignments before outing, choosing to go after all of our potential PRs D2 sure is a fucking scummy ass thing to do.

Anyone actually have a problem avoiding outing PRs or shall we make a lynch list of people who don't know how to protect PRs anymore in Mafia?

We continue with pushing people below Misa, I'm even including Mutant to avoid lynching today and I fucking SR the shit out of that slot. But protecting our PRs is much more valuable.

So unless someone has some concrete night information to share, we continue down the line. Got a problem? We'll discuss your poor town strategies after this game is over for hopefully a better PYP next time 'round.

The question is: Chip or City. Which one of those two is scum?
Still waiting for you to explain how 5 (me, City) is scummy, while 6 (you) isn't...
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:54 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 616, texcat wrote:
In post 615, CommKnight wrote: The question is: Chip or City. Which one of those two is scum?
My guess would be Chip.

But I think the Viomi lynch is better. I think there is a scum among the people who picked 1, and I think that's much more likely than among the people who picked 5. The question should be: Viomi or Aster. And the answer is Viomi.
Honestly, I can roll with this, but I have high suspicion one of the 5's is scum.

VOTE: Viomi - A 1, buddying, gunning for the PRs by aiming higher than Misa. They can die.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:58 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Chip

1.) I know my alignment.
2.) It plays into a theory I have where 1, 3, 5 are likely the numbers scum chose. Maybe it's part OCD on my end, but it does seem likely scum wouldn't just pick like 1,2,3 or something cheesy like that. But they also wouldn't be completely random. Because their goal is to get all 3 of them to be PRs. Which means they're more likely to pick a number that would get them closer to that goal.
3.) The number 5. What townie would pick it? (Obviously one did pick it though), it's just as number that rings "Possible 2nd/3rd in order if all the townies pick the first 4 numbers".
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:26 am

Post by texcat »

In post 614, Creature wrote:Hey Viomi and Chip Butty, who should we wagon?
Why are buddying up with the people I'm suspicious of again? Got a reads list, Creature?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 621, CommKnight wrote:@Chip

1.) I know my alignment.
2.) It plays into a theory I have where 1, 3, 5 are likely the numbers scum chose. Maybe it's part OCD on my end, but it does seem likely scum wouldn't just pick like 1,2,3 or something cheesy like that. But they also wouldn't be completely random. Because their goal is to get all 3 of them to be PRs. Which means they're more likely to pick a number that would get them closer to that goal.
3.) The number 5. What townie would pick it? (Obviously one did pick it though), it's just as number that rings "Possible 2nd/3rd in order if all the townies pick the first 4 numbers".
You need to read that aloud to yourself...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Honestly, that was the most laughable pile of horseshit trying to pass itself off as reasoning that I have seen in a long while.

Return to “Completed Open Games”