The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3151 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by momo »

As you all know, games take a long time to review. So I have inned to mod my first game but I have an idea for a large theme that I would like reviewed by the time I am able to in it for signups. So I am looking for reviewers for a cool large theme with some interesting mechanics. I am trying something that I think could be a lot of fun. PM me if interested. [pls]
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:24 am

Post by momo »

In post 3151, momo wrote:As you all know, games take a long time to review. So I have inned to mod my first game but I have an idea for a large theme that I would like reviewed by the time I am able to in it for signups. So I am looking for reviewers for a cool large theme with some interesting mechanics. I am trying something that I think could be a lot of fun. PM me if interested. [pls]
Please guys, it's a cool game and I need help
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:37 am

Post by momo »

In post 3153, momo wrote:
In post 3151, momo wrote:As you all know, games take a long time to review. So I have inned to mod my first game but I have an idea for a large theme that I would like reviewed by the time I am able to in it for signups. So I am looking for reviewers for a cool large theme with some interesting mechanics. I am trying something that I think could be a lot of fun. PM me if interested. [pls]
Sinch mhsmith0 has decided to totally ignore this, it looks like I need another reviewer.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:55 am

Post by momo »

In post 3164, momo wrote:
In post 3153, momo wrote:
Sinch mhsmith0 has decided to totally ignore this, it looks like I need another reviewer.
mm0 has come back....I don't need this anymore
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by momo »

So...I'm back at it again. Designing a mini theme for my next game. It will be short and sweet with a crazy mechanic. It will be a big laugh. Sign up to review to be let in on the secret.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3168 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by momo »

I don't know why you guys aren't responding but I need a reviewer. More information on the game, (Ghost Mafia) can be found in the upcoming games thread/
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:40 am

Post by momo »

Looking for a reviewer for a game that involves the mafia not knowing who the other mafia are.

Willing to cross-review.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Mafia Discussion”