JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:55 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 5, rb wrote:VOTE: Mawhrinskel

Because i dont wanna have to try and mentally pronounce that name to myself all game
Then shoot him, I dare you. VOTE: rb
In post 8, TwoInAMillion wrote:Has anyone played this setup before?
There's a similar setup in EpicMafia but it ha a Town deputy that can shoot during the day, so it's not exactly the same.
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:50 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 16, humaneatingmonkey wrote:It's beneficial for everyone to just fake being a mason, right? The masons would know who aren't masons, VT would draw a scumkill, and scum would have trouble looking for who the masons are.
Best strategy is to pick a bw and pray that you are right.

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:44 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 38, Almost50 wrote:
In post 22, CommKnight wrote::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: repeat to infinity

^ This is to everyone talking about faking being a mason. Congrats on making sure scum don't fall for it. Should give yourselves a pat on the back.
Come now. Everybody claiming a Mason is either really a Mason or is faking. Those faking it are either Town or Scum. Scum know who they are Masons know who they are. So if we're talking about "faking" the claim Scum won't know it's fake for a fact and Masons won't be able to tell if it's a Town gambit or a Scum one.

I suggest we lynch the firs person who claims a Mason because they maybe Scum & gambiting.

WAIT! Did I claim Mason? Scratch the lynch suggestion. Let's the SECOND person who claims instead. :P

Also, how good are you at shooting as SCUM?? We're counting on you. :lol:

Image???? ??? ?? ? ?? I think Imma policy lynch just to be safe.

VOTE: Almost50

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 43, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Junko Chan

Not sure if he is serious about policy lynching or not.
Image you see this face? do you think this face is joking? policy is to vote for players who joke about voting for themselves, so yeah I'm pretty serious about this policy.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

shameless proddodging, sorry guys had many things to do recently, including my birthday party and other stuff, gotta read back.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 214, humaneatingmonkey wrote:CommKnight town
TwoInAMillion town
MawhrinSkel town
mozamis town
Hongzi town

Almost50 probtown

wavemode null

rb nullscum

JunkoChan* probscum
jzhenson93 probscum
havingfitz probscum
Gamma Emerald probscum

I don't like how JunkoChan started the game.
I don't like how jzhenson93 have reads that are totally inorganic.
I don't like how havingfitz preaches masons claiming like it's inconsequential and without repercussions. Like it's a safe thing to do.
I don't like how Gamma Emerald is delaying to share with the game when he has posts that shows he's reacting organically. I think it's conflicting to what his mindset seems to be. I haven't seen this version Gamma Emerald yet so I'm suspicious about it.

rb is not rb this game.

Almost50 seems honest but sometimes it feels like a facade.
To be honest I got so behind in this thread that Idk where to start (I did read all of it and basicly monkeymonkey took over the leading position while making a enormous amount of readings I agree with this list, (sorry again for inactivity) I had a whole plan around my first few posts but it's too late for that I think the fact that Gamma wasn't hammered yet means that he is either a mason or scum and I'm inclined to believe that he is scum.

I'm willing to join the wagon once you guys feel confortable with ending the day.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:11 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 210, Alisaes French Maid wrote:
Happy Birthday! (prolly late)
Forgot to reply, Thank you! better later than never ^^

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:55 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 283, CommKnight wrote:Also I concur with A50's read of Gamma. This is Town!Gamma play. Which is where I'm looking at Moz at. I expect Moz to have better reads than this.
In post 282, CommKnight wrote:@A50, you know, you should probably decide today if I'm town or scum. Because here's the thing. If I was scum with day-vig ability to shoot 4 people while knowing who my 3 buddies are and only need to put 5 people aside as VT, do you think I'd be safe to bring into D2 if I'm scum? In fact the fact no masons are dead yet, do you think I'm scum? If I can scum-hunt well as a vig, what about my town-hunt ability as a vig?

Anyway, that paragraph is more directly for you, because you need to decide today if you're going to work with or against me in the coming days to find scum. We are basically the deadliest town-duo here if we're both town this game.

Also I'm kinda up for lynching any new players. I'm compiling a list of who's what on the side and scum have very little wiggle room left. I'm thinking by D2 I'll have a solid list of scum. But right now still wavering on a few people. Focusing on sorting people I've played with before.
This this too pretentious, you are you are too demanding and feels like scummy-buddying tbh, not based on real facts but in, "yeah this is totally how he plays town, not scummy at all" kind of reasoning.

to put some of my words in plate VOTE: Gamma Emerald

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:22 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 296, wavemode wrote:Yeah but junko, this actually is how he plays as town

Do you have experience with gamma to claim otherwise or are you just blowing smoke with this, frankly absurd, scum buddying accusation
you know what is absurd? your "reads" with no contexts and metagaming in a with a different mechanic than the ones mentioned.

You could say that having this colorful reads with no context is better than having no posts with reads like me and you would be 100% right, but I don't feel like just spiting things that I don't actually have.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:48 am

Post by JunkoChan »

This thread right now.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:50 am

Post by JunkoChan »

You know I wouldn't be surprised if one of the monkeys was town and the other was mafia and I strongly believe that Almost50 is the town one.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

What I expected: a bad wavemode reasoning about his reads
What I got: 2 more pages of monkey action
What i really got: Nothing from Wavemode

VOTE: Wavemode

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:46 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Monkey Fantasy XIII-2 the story so far:

CoomKnight - rb 1 vote
TwoInAMillion - Wavemode 1 vote
Maw - CommKnight 1 vote
Wavemode - Almost50 JunkoChan Hongz 3 votes
Humaneatingmonkey - TwoInAMillion
Gamma Emerald - HumaneatingMonkey Mozamis 2 votes

7 votes to lynch

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:49 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 417, CommKnight wrote:3.) Skel and Junko are more informational at this point.
Can you elaborate a bit on how our flips are more informational than gamma? I have barely interacted with people, I think is the same for Skel although I think he posted more than me, if I remember correctly Jzhensongsingson was trying to swap a vote on me beofre his gun backfired.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:50 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 456, TwoInAMillion wrote:Thanks for your lovely analysis.
you are welcome, lazy maid hasn't updated the vote count and it was bugging me not being able to see the votes clearly. xoxo

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 458, MawhrinSkel wrote:
In post 417, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: MawhinSkel

1.) Gamma isn't being lynched today, suck it up.
2.) We already have information without flipping him. Pushing for his flip seems to be you wanting to know if he's VT or Mason.
3.) Skel and Junko are more informational at this point.
How? I haven't posted crap this game?(that is for point 3). Why do you think gama is town? Just cus he was at l-1? please elborate.
In post 338, Almost50 wrote:
In post 322, MawhrinSkel wrote:my vote was an RVS one not sure how valid of a wagon that really was.
I need more from you too, Godel. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. We all did (and still do). It's how you learn to play, my friend.
I won't just post for the sake of posting, I did it in our last shared game and you know how that turned out.
In post 161, mozamis wrote:
In post 47, MawhrinSkel wrote:
In post 5, rb wrote:Because i dont wanna have to try and mentally pronounce that name to myself all game
Blame Godel.
Btw in case Godel didn't make this public before-hand, this is a teaching hydra. I'm here to help Godel, so this is like 95% a Godel-game.

thanks fo rhte info without analysis. My first serious vote:
VOTE: mawhrinskel
Why?
In post 443, Almost50 wrote:I'll also argue for Gamma again! If he felt he was the day lynch anyway before jz unvoted him, wouldn't he have tried to shoot someone before he went down?? How does it make sense that jz shoots when he only had 3 votes on him and Gamma doesn't when he had 5 (got to 6 even, but only for a few minutes so maybe he wasn't online to see it).
Bad reasoning, would you claim before someone posted intent to hammer you? I don't think scum would shoot someone without an intent to hammer.

I don't see the benefit in speculating on who was targetted, we can't be sure of it so we won't gain a conf town from it, the only thing I see it doing is doing the legwork for the scum since they now have a fair warning before they target players.

Almost50 - actively pushes people, scum hunts, tries to lure out lurkers, to me it seems similar to his playstyle in donner party where he was town.
mozamis - like his line of questioning and I can follow his logic
Hongzi - does scum hunting and follows through, can mainly follow his process
TwoInAMillion - bunch of stupid strategy discussion, comments on happenings but doesn't ask a lot of questions, getting a small town vibe though
humaneatingmonkey - mixed feelings I like a lot of his posts, but then every now and again he says something the just seems so off. like
wavemode - posted odd read list with stupid reasoning made some posts i like, dislike his last post
CommKnight - don't like the strategy, don't like some his posts, there is some scum hunting though to counter act that.
havingfitz - hasn't posted a lot, little scum hunting some posts rub me the wrong way.
rb - slight scum lean, like some posts dislike others.
JunkoChan - sucks, bad strategy, hops on the wagon with weak reasoning, lost os spammy useless posts, posts votecount and tries to look useful
Gamma Emerald - sucks, bad strategy. Seems like very little scum hunting, defense was odd.

and with that I am off to bed.
TL/DR: Everyone posting a lot is gud and everyone posting little sucks and is scum except for me trustmeguysigotthis.

Hypocrite, at least I admit I'm not talking or doing much except voting and reading passively.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

UNVOTE: Wavemode

inb4 game ends b4 day 1 ends.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

It's fun how both mafia and town want to lynch me and I'm sitting here like tumtumtum~ can't touch this, tumtumtum~

Anyway, next: VOTE: mawhrinkel

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 527, Almost50 wrote:LOL @JC
Also;
LOL @JC

(Second one for the comment about game ending on D1. First one though because the VC is automatically reset with each flip).
Btw i was barely awake when I wrote that, my bad

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 548, rb wrote:
In post 546, JunkoChan wrote:It's fun how both mafia and town want to lynch me and I'm sitting here like tumtumtum~ can't touch this, tumtumtum~

Anyway, next: VOTE: mawhrinkel
if you get annoying, i'll lynch you
Bite me.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:50 am

Post by JunkoChan »

:P
In post 583, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Are we doing Skel or Junko first? I think Junko would be a good priority.
Yo we are not mass claiming masons or lynching me like ever okay? Okay. Xoxo

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:08 am

Post by JunkoChan »

GG EZ I'm calling it humaneatingmonkey is last mafia

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:08 am

Post by JunkoChan »

if not is Gamma or rb in that order.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:40 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 632, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: JunkoChan
This is not helping your case, why don't you try shooting me instead? end it quick.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:52 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 575, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
PEOPLE THAT COULD FLIP SCUM BECAUSE
I'M DOUBTFUL BOTH MAWHRIN AND JUNKO WILL FLIP SCUM

rb
havingfitz

PEOPLE THAT WE NEED TO LYNCH RIGHT NOW
MawhrinSkel
JunkoChan
In post 632, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: JunkoChan

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:08 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Well I'll spoil it for you, I'm not scum

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:09 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 650, Almost50 wrote:LOL. Mate, TWO out of three flipped Scums died of their own shots. It wasn't like we lynched all three in a row.
I was about to say something like this.

Anyway I guess we can start here too VOTE: havingfitz

L-2

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:11 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 651, Almost50 wrote:How about a little side competition? Like, we could all PM the mod with who we thing the Scum shot and we can find out post-game who was more accurate. I'll go send my own predictions now. Anyone want to play with me?
Haha I'm down for that, @Alisaes French Maid are you okay with this maid-chan?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:32 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Forward mine too! kill the dude before he goes crazy pewpew

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:32 am

Post by JunkoChan »

VOTE: Fitz

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:44 am

Post by JunkoChan »

I've been F5'ing like crazy GG town I was wrong about both shoots I knew someone shot HEM tho

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:46 am

Post by JunkoChan »

This was my scummiest game ever.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:48 am

Post by JunkoChan »

It had to be done mate, it would have been too obvious if we all made walls of text and I doubt anyone ever thought I was mason

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:50 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 679, Almost50 wrote:Well then I was wrong on the the jz shot, but I'm right on TIAM's :P

GGA

P.S. The next time I play with any of TwoInAMillion/JunkoChan/jzhenson93/humaneatingmonkey/Hongzi/MawhrinSkel (either head)/wavemode I fully expect to be FoS'd to oblivion and probably even mislynched just bc I would be playing totally different than I did here and they don't know any better. :lol:

@wave: You were SRing the whole Mason team, so it was really natural for me that you were Scum who put his p's higher on the readlist.
I don't like to metagame so i don't think so, looking forward to playing with you in a "normal" setup.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:58 am

Post by JunkoChan »

I really liked my mason team tho we had the leader, 2 guys talking enough and me scumbaiting (I don't play like this in normal games btw)

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:26 am

Post by JunkoChan »

sure why not. I'll join Comm's game

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:28 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Where is the signup @CommKnight?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

I think it's exactly full Comm

Return to “Completed Open Games”