CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by CommKnight »

They may seem harmless, but it could be setting up a page refresh to make you read and in the meantime, they both vote.

Epic, one of you are scum, if not both. So "NAI" is no longer valid. If you're town, there's scum motivation to anything Aubrey and Flubber does.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

Voting now is scummy/moronic, whomever it is on.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

Voting is scummier than posting some dots.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Aubrey »

setting up a page refresh?
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

No voting until Maki gives the green light.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Here's my question, why are you both being as neutral as Quick was? You should be pushing for someone as scum when there's "You" and one other townie with 2 scum. So 2/3 of the others are "scum" from your own PoVs. Or should be.

But hey, when you're both scum, you can't see that and just hope for a mislynch somewhere.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Called paranoia. I'm shifty with Epic, but you and Flub are still my bigger interests as scum.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

Whereas by voting thoughtlessly, you set up the very real possibility of scum stealing a win.

I haven't been neutral. I've pointed out both town and scum things you've done today. I'm probably neutral right now between Aubrey and flubber, given the game situation, but through most of the game Aubrey has come across as town.

But everything is reset now. We all need to reread and review in light of recent flips, and we have plenty of time to do it.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

^@Comm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I ask you all give me a day I'm going to look at this tomorrow but me and math posted a LOT in our PT and I'm gonna do my best to show it to you all please do not vote
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1881, Epic Fial wrote:I was just about to say no town should recklessly vote here.

Comm, if you are town you've just done exactly what you criticised Ironstove for. You're therefore back to scum, since i think even you would be ultrasensitive to that particular mistake.
Cool

CommKnight voting you was a bus
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Epic Fial »

So you agree Comm is scum.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Aubrey »

2 unconfirmed town.
2 scum.
1 Confirmed town.

If 3 of 4 outside of Maki agree someone is scum, then that makes me a bit queasy on the slot. Comm is either being early bussed/distanced, or scum are setting themselves up to mislynch.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:16 am

Post by CommKnight »

Oh look at that, Aubrey is even pointing it out and I think he's one of the 2 scum.

VOTE: Epic Maki had their day and with the 3 others "Scumreading" me, if it's not obvious I was town before, it should be now. Time to get rid of Epic and move onto final scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Sorry I got somewhat sick posting tonight
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Ok I'm going to do my best to para stuff from the pt but here some stuff I wanna say outright we have a ton of time do not rush it the bottom line is I'm not gonna be alive tomorrow and there is one other town person here besides you use this time to bounce ideas and thoughts off me you want to use this time as much as we can I want everyone to feel somewhat confident going into lylo

Talk to me about Day 1 we know Quick was scum what do you see now
what about the votes?
Do you think no one pushing flubber is town or scummy (almost no one)
Do you think of math dying did you expect math to die did you expect me to die did you pref one of us over the other
Does the quick hammer say anything to you
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I really would like to hear everyone's thoughts on day 1 we have a flipped scum we have an iso to read we have stuff to bounce off each other
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I really wish I could just CP maths things but we made a "what if you're town" case for each person and I'll put it in each post here remember that I'm going to die I can't hold your hand here I'm just going to be here to do my best to help you win and as a support guide try to get as much out of this day as possible while I would like to vote my way don't feel afraid to convince me otherwise if I am not on a wagon and that flips scum you know for a fact it was a bus
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What if flubber was town?

then his votes are near perfect it's almost strange how good they are yet he was pushed giving botd to me (these are all maths pov) math expects you to call them a liar flubber but the thing is they tr you and (that's shocking to me) math doesn't see a lot of scum motivation in flubbers post besides a switch at the start the only thing math saw that was scummy from flubber is that giant para/wall he did it gives us both a "hm" moment so I suggest you look at it

At the end math didn't think Flubber was scum
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I want to make it clear that these are math's pov and just because math says something doesn't mean I plan on blindly sheeping I don't think Math would want me to do that either I am going to do my best to reach my best answer the way I can too with math's advice in mind
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What if Comn is town

Math was very confident in comn scum before they died
If comn is town we look at the Jamie wagon d1
If com is town they honestly thought quick was scum and tried to counter wagon jamie town do you believe this to be the case?

He had to have stopped scumreading quick because why else would you counter wagon someone?
Look at post Com asks as all to wait for Quick to claim do you see the issue with this? Scum claim mason at L-1 always and the issue with that is me or Math (or in this case lucca) would cc that by hammering or outting as mason getting us killed so com asking us to wait for a claim was a clue to his partner maybe?
in posts and he still sr's quick and then goes on along a fake hammer route

A counter wagon on jamie starts here but he still has a "sr" on quick

do you think Com is town?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What if epic was town

Then he did try to do a mason crumb to eat a NK here the reason he lived through was because no person made sense with epic mason with no crumbs now if you normally mason soft and you're not a mason you'd eat a lynch/ML it's only good if you can pull it off really well the question is do you think scum epic would fake a mason soft and back out do you think he faked it to eat a nk like they say or they're scum?

Epic was math's top tr out of the day
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm not going to out the one on aubrey because it's more a scum case on aubrey but it goes like this

They saw the mason crumb by Math and by epic and were outright very confused by it and scum Aubrey night killed Chisa because math was townreading them so hard and was trying to find the mason partner math doesn't see a way for town working together to out masons like aubrey did with com Aubrey's unvote on quick and the waffle near end of the day was really really bad

Math thinks Aubrey and com are the scumteam atm
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Epic Fial »

If Comm is somehow Town then he is throwing the game by voting me. I still don't believe town.Comm votes early here, becausr it is identical to how he lost in Open 698, where Ironstove did the same thing.

I really really hope Comm is scum, because if not, scum will just wait until they are both here and flash hammer.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Epic Fial »

Okay Maki, I'll go back and look at d1...

Return to “Completed Open Games”