cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1244, Luca Blight wrote:Can I just point out the irony of cy criticising me for not sharing every thought I have - he was the one who earlier admitted to lurking and following the thread to see how it progressed without posting anything.
Tbf, I wasn't simply just lurking, I was busy with finals too. This is 2 different things. You omitted something when I said nothing at all. You were saying other things but just not that. That being said, I'm not criticizing you simply because you haven't shared something, but because it seems to be against your standard in the game as one of, if not the most active person here. I just feel as if this is a kinda big thing to ignore? Is that unreasonable?
In post 1246, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1242, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 1240, Luca Blight wrote:There's a reason I keep certain thoughts to myself - I don't like to let people know I suspect them, or in some cases townread them, as it alters their behaviour.
This on it's own is fair. What I want to know is A) What do you think would have been altered from Moz knowing that you don't trust him? and B) What benefited the town in telling that now?
a) How do I know what would have been altered? I just didn't trust him, even when he was pushing UCV, and wanted to observe his behaviour further.

b) I was responding to Moz saying I know he's Town.
A) Well I mean you should have an idea, right? Like you said that people can change their acts and shit, but you clearly stated reads on other people. What about Moz exactly makes you want to withhold information?

B) That's fair.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1251, Impede wrote:Moz is a bit too defensive of his lynch for my liking. He hasn't said a word recently til we wagoned him. Someone hammer please. I've heard enough. I'm convinced we need to lynch Moz and Cy. Although I'm liking Cy less and less. I might prefer Athena to him if Moz is green. But I have a feeling Moz will flip scum.
Wait, what? If you like me less and less, how am I better than CoA?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Like I get it's a condition if he's green, but why specifically me over her because of that?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

Ok scampi and chips coming up :D
My position: Cult is scum.
However, if you guys want to do your thing, you could lynch me. Then you must lynch Cult.
If by a miracle she isn't scum, then Lucca.
I guess i got emotional and wanted to be there when we won it.
But fuck it, I can bask in the glory of having had the best reads all game - remember me nailing Cult early on? :P :cool:
VOTE: cultathena
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Cy, I wanted to withhold that info because I suspected others far more, and letting Moz know I didn't trust him would give me no immediate benefit and could only negatively impact my ability to read him in future.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Impede »

Regarding Scum!Luca or Scum!Comm, I just don't see ANY reluctance during the Zulfy and Lucky lynches. A double bus seems like it would not be agreed to in the Scum PT which means we could've expected maybe a bit more outrage from the two of them than we saw. I just can't see Scum premeditating that move. I think we win before a Comm, Luca, Impede MYLO. If not, I'm flipping a coin probably lol.

But alas, I think the game ends today with Moz. Although he's pocketing me which is a little odd...

Pedit: @Cy - Sorry I meant liking you as a lynch lol, not as a person.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1256, Luca Blight wrote:Cy, I wanted to withhold that info because I suspected others far more, and letting Moz know I didn't trust him would give me no immediate benefit and could only negatively impact my ability to read him in future.
Hm. I can see that.
In post 1257, Impede wrote:Regarding Scum!Luca or Scum!Comm, I just don't see ANY reluctance during the Zulfy and Lucky lynches. A double bus seems like it would not be agreed to in the Scum PT which means we could've expected maybe a bit more outrage from the two of them than we saw. I just can't see Scum premeditating that move. I think we win before a Comm, Luca, Impede MYLO. If not, I'm flipping a coin probably lol.

But alas, I think the game ends today with Moz. Although he's pocketing me which is a little odd...

Pedit: @Cy - Sorry I meant liking you as a lynch lol, not as a person.
Oh, kk. I knew you didn't mean as a person, but I thought you meant liking my posting less.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Moz is today's lynch.

Cy, feel free to hammer.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1259, Luca Blight wrote:Moz is today's lynch.

Cy, feel free to hammer.
Okie dokie. I'll give him half an hour to post last minute stuff, since he's already online. (expired on 2017-12-16 02:18:19)
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Recent interactions paint Luca in a better light and mozamis in a worse one. Mozamis has been a little all over the place the entire game but his progression today seems particularly panicked / desperate. I'm not entirely sure what to make of Cy – the "lynch me" bit seems faked but his play is quite different compared to the game I was in where he was scum.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Oh well.

VOTE: Moz
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

Jesus. poor effort. any of you do any meta?
Inexperience, lazy town.
The amount of scum hunting i did this game...lol
MAKE SURE YOU LYNCH CULT and stop pissing around.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yes, when I am scum, I make sure I piss everyone off, by voting for everyone. Good way of blending in.
You guys - including Lucca, who had ONE good read all game (as opposed to me, I nailed UV, Zulfy, Cult - only Lucky fooled me) - need to try and be less emotional. I'm getting lynced because of OMGUS, simple as.
Ah well. Tl;dr :Lynch Cult, and KSS MY ASS.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

One good read all game? Lol. You're rewriting history.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

But yes, I think Athena is next.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 7.35

mozamis(4)
~ Impede, CommKnight, Luca Blight, cytheflyguy
-- HAMMER
CultOfAthena(1)
~ mozamis

Not Voting (1): CultOfAthena

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Day 7 deadline is in (expired on 2017-12-22 09:35:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 52 calls in 10 seconds. With an average of 0.207442307692308 seconds per call.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mozamis was
Town
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Time to slow down and consider things a bit now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 8.36

Not Voting (5): CommKnight, cytheflyguy, Luca Blight, CultOfAthena, Impede

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
Day 8 deadline is in (expired on 2017-12-22 23:35:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 52 calls in 146 seconds. With an average of 2.81521153846154 seconds per call.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Associations with lucky have got me back to thinking cy is scum...
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Need to consider some more but I'm thinking either Impede or cy for today's lynch.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1266, Luca Blight wrote:But yes, I think Athena is next.
In post 1269, Luca Blight wrote:Time to slow down and consider things a bit now.
In post 1271, Luca Blight wrote:Associations with lucky have got me back to thinking cy is scum...
Please explain this thought process
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Impede »

We need to actually make Scum/Town cases before lynching today. No more quicklynching.

Also, sorry Moz. Botched that one. I should've townread the buddying, but you were too hard to sort from the start of this game. RIP
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mod NotesFirst post updated. I know there's a weird tag issue on the wagon data post...Not sure why MS decided to throw up its hands and just break. All the data is right though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:50 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1274, Impede wrote:We need to actually make Scum/Town cases before lynching today. No more quicklynching.

Also, sorry Moz. Botched that one. I should've townread the buddying, but you were too hard to sort from the start of this game. RIP
I think I can agree to that. Might as well get to know where everyone's head is. Idk where everyone went for like...20 something hours.

So we have 5 people. 2 more lynches until LyLo. I might as well be the first one to make a case on people.

It's funny. Almost everyone I'm reading back on has said at one point or another that they can't really get into this game. I'm glad it wasn't just me.

In a particular order:

Comm: Although I wasn't a fan of how he started the game, after looking at it again and from the perspective of Luca, I can see how that comes from the perspective of town. Although I did not notice it myself, the townslip he did on day two, and the way the mod responded to it, seemed like a legit town-slip. Scum would know if their own is dead, and mod would know that too. If we get to LyLo, I want him to be there and if he's scum then mod would be kinda biased towards scum imo. I will say he is the only person I hard townread.

Impede: The mistakes he made early in the game seem to be that of not fully reading. Idk if this is NAI or not, but I feel scum would be a little more...cautious reading posts? I find it kinda weird he thought CoA was towny in but wanted to make a case against her in which he then retracted with a wall of quotes without much analysis. I wouldn't be surprised if he's scum, but a lot of his missteps seem unintentional. I don't have a strong case for him either way but he seems null town to me.

CoA: Okay so I'll admit, I'm trying to piece what the case against her is because I just see a lot of people throwing shade but nothing actually happening. I swear to god she is like on everyone and their mother's scum list and yet so many other people have been lynched before her. I don't get why? Was every other person too big of a target instead of her? I kinda want to hold on getting a case on her until I can get a proper explanation because she looks slightly town to me?

Luca: I'll be honest. I don't trust his play style. He took his advantage of the UVC thing to call himself confirmed town. He does have a habit of scumreading people who do the same to him. He doesn't like people questioning his authority, as if taking charge equals being town. Yeah, he's good at making cases, yeah he helped find scum, but to be fair one was because he was inactive and the other after trial and error. Yeah, I pushed him twice now and I've had to back off because my specific arguments weren't the best. But at it's core -- his self-acquired power bothers me. Out of everyone, he's the one I'm the most worried about -- and I don't think my fear is unfounded. Yeah, I could be wrong, but I think this is a powerful educated guess that we shouldn't have at LyLo. If there is a better case, I won't mind going to that, but I want to push Luca for now and see how everything transpires. I want this to be said now: I don't want to mindlessly push him. I just don't see a better option right now. Maybe I'll move to CoA if I can understand what the argument is.

VOTE: Luca

Return to “Completed Open Games”