Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Chip Butty »

If scum.Viomi, I think scum would have made an excuse to get off the wagon by now. So that is something in viomi's favour.

If town.viomi, i would have thought scum would have made an excuse to hammet by now. Maybe they are all on already?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Chip Butty »

But that kinda conflicts with my scumreads.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Chip Butty »

So...I don't know?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 656, Chip Butty wrote:Tbh I'd rather be lynching Creature...and I'm a bit worried I'm on the same wagon as CK...
I'm not sure what to make of Creature starting a CK counterwagon...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 803, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 656, Chip Butty wrote:Tbh I'd rather be lynching Creature...and I'm a bit worried I'm on the same wagon as CK...
I'm not sure what to make of Creature starting a CK counterwagon...
Sorry, Aster started it, Creature jumped on quite easily.
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

Prodge while we wait for a hammer.

One reason I said Viomi was faking ignorance was because they specifically asked if this setup was Pick Your Poison earlier, but recently they denied knowledge of Pick Your Poison.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:49 am

Post by texcat »

I'm hoping City Electric will hammer when they come back from VLA. Sigh.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 785, Viomi wrote:Read the last paragraph of Lalendra's post, please.
That is no reason not to respond to the points she has made about you up until that point.

In post 791, Viomi wrote:Oh, and while you're at it, r e a d my fucking p o s t s.

I've already replied to most of the points made by Lalendra before she made them, which she and you would've known if you'd just read. My. Posts.
It is incredibly ignorant of you to think that I am going to remember every single post you have made and recall all of your opinions. I often re-read a lot to refresh my mind on who thinks what. I don't even remember everything I have posted so, of course, I'm not going to remember everything you say. Generally speaking, if your posts aren't noteworthy, I'm not going to remember them. And since most of what you say consists of you being unconstructively aggressive or being hypocritical, it drowns out most of what else you say.

Furthermore, did I not say this?:
In post 768, mutantdevle wrote:And don't give the "you're not reading my posts" bs; if you think you have already refuted a point, then quote/link the post where you do so.
I knew you would comment with that because that's how predictable you have presented yourself. If I were to use your own logic, I would say that you aren't reading my posts either. But I don't think that's the case, instead, it feels like you are purposely ignoring this point and putting forth that defence anyway. Why? Because your previous defence of "your not making points for me to refute" no longer works. You have things to refute now but you refuse to do so. The only reason why would be that you are scum. Like I say, if you genuinely feel that you have refuted these points before, quote where you have done so. Surely, if you are town, you would want your points out there for everyone to see so that we know you are town? Instead, you choose to force players to look back through your iso to find the posts where you allegedly refuted her statements just so you can free yourself from any responsibility and blame us when we can't find these refutes.

I'd also like to narrow down on this:
In post 791, Viomi wrote:I've already replied to
most
of the points made by Lalendra before she made them,
Most. Most does not equal all. So you accept that some of the points she made you haven't refuted. Okay then, why don't you at least reply to those ones? And if you don't reply to them, then that must mean they are perfectly valid reasons as to why you are scum right? If that's the case, then thanks for the scum claim <3. 'Most' would imply you've gone through Lalendra's points and acknowledged which ones you have refuted and which ones you haven't. But let's be honest here, you don't know which of her points are covered by 'most' do you? Because all you meant by 'most' was "I can't be bothered to refute these statements so I'm going to write something that will hopefully get people off my back but is purposely ambiguous so that if someone does go through my iso I will still have some wiggle room".

Viomi, if there is any town in you (which I doubt more and more with every post you make), then you would at the very least refute the points Lalendra made that are not covered by your 'most' statement. Furthermore, I'm asking you to show us where you refute her statements if you genuinely believe you have already done so. You have literally no reason to not do that unless you are hiding something. The only reason anyone would have to hide anything is if they are either scum or a PR. Since you are last in the draft list, there is basically no chance you have a PR. So by PoE, that makes you scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

For the record, I have full intent to hammer. But only after I am satisfied with those on the wagon and only after I have finished my spreadsheet of past PYP meta.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 805, Assemblerotws wrote:Prodge while we wait for a hammer.

One reason I said Viomi was faking ignorance was because they specifically asked if this setup was Pick Your Poison earlier, but recently they denied knowledge of Pick Your Poison.
Is that your only other reason for voting viomi?

So far your reasons are:
- Viomi is not familiar with the setup despite this being her second game.
- She seems to be faking ignorance about the pick your poison set up.

I'm not satisfied with your position on this wagon.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 769, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 732, mutantdevle wrote:@Chip Butty
In post 633, Chip Butty wrote:Oh, the old "It was just a reaction test". How fresh and original.

VOTE: Viomi

L-2, I believe...
So... what are your reasons for voting Viomi? Becuase even in your other posts you have yet to explain why you are voting Viomi. She has asked you to explain your vote several times but you have always responded with one of 2 excuses that either Viomi hasn't explained her vote on you and that you don't need to do the talking because you are not on L-1. You are going out of your way to avoid giving a reason as to why you are voting Viomi and it's the scummiest shit I have seen on this site so far.

So you have 3 options Chip:
1: Explain why you are voting Viomi.
2: Accept that your vote on Viomi is nothing but OMGUS and hence unvote.
3: Admit you are scum.

Oh but wait, you're not at L-1! Surely that means you don't have to explain any of your actions right? Well, let's see what we can do about that...

VOTE: Chip Butty
You have made 5 posts since I wrote this Chip. Why are you avoiding answering me?
@chip, you have made a further 7 posts since I made this post. These 7 posts continue to ignore me and my position on you.

Your current purposely avoiding questions post count is 12.

Is no one else finding this super scummy?
I mostly just lurk now.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 806, texcat wrote:I'm hoping City Electric will hammer when they come back from VLA. Sigh.
I'm hoping somebody good will replace wilky.
Sigh
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 810, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 769, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 732, mutantdevle wrote:@Chip Butty
In post 633, Chip Butty wrote:Oh, the old "It was just a reaction test". How fresh and original.

VOTE: Viomi

L-2, I believe...
So... what are your reasons for voting Viomi? Becuase even in your other posts you have yet to explain why you are voting Viomi. She has asked you to explain your vote several times but you have always responded with one of 2 excuses that either Viomi hasn't explained her vote on you and that you don't need to do the talking because you are not on L-1. You are going out of your way to avoid giving a reason as to why you are voting Viomi and it's the scummiest shit I have seen on this site so far.

So you have 3 options Chip:
1: Explain why you are voting Viomi.
2: Accept that your vote on Viomi is nothing but OMGUS and hence unvote.
3: Admit you are scum.

Oh but wait, you're not at L-1! Surely that means you don't have to explain any of your actions right? Well, let's see what we can do about that...

VOTE: Chip Butty
You have made 5 posts since I wrote this Chip. Why are you avoiding answering me?
@chip, you have made a further 7 posts since I made this post. These 7 posts continue to ignore me and my position on you.

Your current purposely avoiding questions post count is 12.

Is no one else finding this super scummy?
It's because I think you might just be faking it, and feigning activity to avoid hammering. Your recent posts come across as artificial.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Also, because your threatening yet inpotent tone amuses me.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 794, Creature wrote:Is a replacement coming?
CheekyTeeky Replaces Wilky.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Hey, welcome back CT! I think your slot is town.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 805, Assemblerotws wrote:Prodge while we wait for a hammer.

What were the other reasons again?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Chip butty wtf...

So you're not answering me because you don't think I'm being serious? Well fun fact, I am being serious. Now we've established that, answer the damn question.

To specify, that question is "why are you voting Viomi"?

Because the answer is either, you are scum, it's OMGUS or you have yet to explain. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here and assuming you just have yet to explain. But the longer you put off doing so, the scummier you look.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Also welcome @CheekyTeeky.

You might want to take into consideration the actions of Wilky who has caused your slot to gain some heat here and there, but for the most part, it's early enough in the game for me to consider what you bring as fresh. Try to rationalise what you can that wilky said but don't try to justify everything he did because that just looks scummy.
I mostly just lurk now.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 818, mutantdevle wrote:Also welcome @CheekyTeeky.

You might want to take into consideration the actions of Wilky who has caused your slot to gain some heat here and there, but for the most part, it's early enough in the game for me to consider what you bring as fresh. Try to rationalise what you can that wilky said but don't try to justify everything he did because that just looks scummy.
Coaching?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 817, mutantdevle wrote:Chip butty wtf...

So you're not answering me because you don't think I'm being serious? Well fun fact, I am being serious. Now we've established that, answer the damn question.

To specify, that question is "why are you voting Viomi"?

Because the answer is either, you are scum, it's OMGUS or you have yet to explain. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here and assuming you just have yet to explain. But the longer you put off doing so, the scummier you look.
It's pretty obvious if you just read the pages leading up to and including my vote post.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Also, I wasn't implying you're not being serious, I'm implying you might well be scum. Then again, you seem like the easy mislynch type, of which we seem to have several in this game.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 819, Chip Butty wrote:

Coaching?
What do you mean by coaching? I’ll reply to your other posts tomorrow.
I mostly just lurk now.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I'm not going to bother with looking at his actions specifically, I'll do a quick skim then rely on interactions to get reads. You can deal with me seperately :) I will not answer for him being scummy because we're not scum so...

Hi everyone :)

Good to see you Chip & NSG!

@Chip why do you think I'm town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also already got through a couple of pages, why did people back off the mutant wagon/SR?

Return to “Completed Open Games”