Normal Roles

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Hard agree on Loud. Actually it might be worth clarifying the converse version (where you know the role but not who), that one is interesting as well.

I'll also throw in something I did in Barkley: Shut Up And Jam: Gaiden: Mafia.

1. Modifier: Hideous
You are a [Town/Mafia] aligned Hideous [Role]....You may only target a player you have never targeted before.
3. The modifier is mostly meant for Doctors and Bodyguards, because it's a way to avoid follow-the-cop but still allow more dynamic nightplay than non-consec (which is kind of a blunt tool.) It can also be nice to stop RBs from creating degenerate endgames.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

sure, Hideous was just the name for the setup I used it in but Fickle is fine too
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop

Return to “Mafia Discussion”