Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

One other thing that makes me think Aubrey is the scumbuddy is that whoever is scum out of him and flubber knows that if they appear together it dooms Comm as confirmed scum. Yet flubber joins a conversation between Maki and Aubrey, and even mentions this.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Dude,

You outed yourself and comm
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by CommKnight »

So let's begin.

First off, my vote is now not moving. I went to work, so this time was a real vote and with both Aubrey and Flub having over 8 hours to quick-hammer. Epic is confirmed scum. Congrats! So I'm done interacting with Epic aside from looking for his other buddy. There's no point in interacting with a confirmed scummy who wants me to mislynch tomorrow.
In post 1920, Maki Harukawa wrote:
What if Comn is town

Math was very confident in comn scum before they died
If comn is town we look at the Jamie wagon d1
If com is town they honestly thought quick was scum and tried to counter wagon jamie town do you believe this to be the case?

He had to have stopped scumreading quick because why else would you counter wagon someone?
Look at post Com asks as all to wait for Quick to claim do you see the issue with this? Scum claim mason at L-1 always and the issue with that is me or Math (or in this case lucca) would cc that by hammering or outting as mason getting us killed so com asking us to wait for a claim was a clue to his partner maybe?
in posts and he still sr's quick and then goes on along a fake hammer route

A counter wagon on jamie starts here but he still has a "sr" on quick

do you think Com is town?
So Math replaced in. He wasn't here during D1, But you were Maki. What do you think of what happened when Quick hit L1? I pushed a Quick/Jamie scumbuddy thing all day pretty much and when Aubrey voted, Quick's reaction to it is what had me townreading them. Which I stated when I unvoted. I TR'd Quick after that one, but then pushed Jamie and the next day after the no-lynch before Jamie got mod-killed. I said, we're not lynching Quick, Jamie, Awoo and Lale. 3/4 of them being town. You can reread that in

By saying Quick gets a chance to claim, it stops town from potentially mislynching mason, if it went uncc'd he'd be confirmed. If someone cc'd him, we'd have one scum dead D1 (which let's be straight forward here, trading a mason for a scum in this game is worth it).

So Maki, do YOU believe I'm scum from my actions D1?

Also check . So let's go by the two scenarios here. 1.) Comm!Town and 2.) Comm!Scum. In this votecount, Epic and Quick are voting my. Myself, Flubber and Aubrey are all voting for Quick. So if I'm town, Quick!Scum is voting me and so is Epic!Scum with either Flubber or Aubrey bussing Quick. Aubrey being potentially he final vote, which is the spot where scum usually bus at. I was 3rd vote. Then the situation where I'm scum. Well if Quick and myself are scum, that means Quick was bussing me, I was bussing Quick and the third scum was bussing one of us. Does that REALLY make sense? All the scum bussing each other D1? Also no counter-wagon during that vote-count what so ever. (Only me being the counterwagon in the scenario of me being town). Which makes more sense?
In post 1915, Maki Harukawa wrote: Talk to me about Day 1 we know Quick was scum what do you see now
what about the votes?
Do you think no one pushing flubber is town or scummy (almost no one)
Do you think of math dying did you expect math to die did you expect me to die did you pref one of us over the other
Does the quick hammer say anything to you
In order:
1.) I was the counter-wagon D1. With Epic now confirmed scum to me, only one scum bussed Quick and it was L2 or L1 vote, so very late in the wagon.
2.) This I'm not sure. But I have the vote-count at the time shown and Flubber was the ONLY person on Quick. He was also voting Quick before Aubrey. So I guess the real question is, do you SR his position or TR it?
3.) I definitely did not expect Math to die, other than me calling scum out to leave him alive since he was going to death-tunnel me and it'd ensure his win (which I'd hope Math would realize if it came down to a 3-person LYLO or even today with him still alive). I think a part of me kinda suspected it'd get him killed to cause WIFOM against me. Epic, Aubrey, and Flubber all "SR" me. 2 of them (Epic and ???) want to cause doubt in me being town and get me mislynched.
4.) It says he didn't want his buddies to be outed by not voting or by being the last one on his lynch in a LYLO situation. It's just a WIFOM situation he wanted to avoid that could've entrapped his teammates.

Now give me a moment to go grab my other game with Aubrey. Because Maki, I want your opinion on both Flubber and Aubrey specifically, if you correctly lynch Epic today with me, then I'll have to figure those two out 100% and not just 90% or 99%, but 100%. So while you're here, add your head to it.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Open 684 with Aubrey as Scum

^ Seriously, check out that game and ISO me for "Aubrey". You'll find I mention he was too townie to be town at one point in the game but ended up going onto someone else. I was also onto Shinobi and MMM of one being scum and one being town.

Aubrey is a good scum player. He can pass himself off as town pretty decently. I'm making a vow to not let him get past me again like he did there.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'm not reading that
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1951, Flubbernugget wrote:Dude,

You outed yourself and comm
The Comm part I get. The me part you're gonna need to explain.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1933, Flubbernugget wrote:Also the fact that it didn't leave comm as confirmed scum to epic
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1954, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm not reading that
We're in LYLO bro, you should read it. It's making a case of me being town and Aubrey being scum. not reading something now is extremely stupid.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Aubrey »

"
Aubrey is good at scum, beware
" is not a reason to scum read me first of all. Second, I don't see myself as "
Too townie to be town
" here either. Otherwise 1) I wouldn't have been suspected at all this game (and you'd be the only one trying to get ppl to see this), Or 2) My reads would have been correct with every turn. depending on how you look at "
Too townie to be town
."

--

Basically though: you're arguing that I'm the golden child of the game nobody would ever want to lynch, and has made it to end game why?... Because he is scum and can't be NK'ed, which I personally don't see being the case here. Furthermore you're using a game, in which I slided by while town ate itself to oblivion, without giving context to it nor an action that typically is seen from me as scum. See below for context to the game

--

Spoiler:
I basically lurked, but was active enough to stay above the other lurkers, while the more active participants killed each-other left and right while easily sliding onto the wagons or dodging the wagons altogether knowing they would be wagoned later on. I tried to leave players alive who fit into the same active scope I was playing at while hoping they would stay true to their strong held beliefs (which they mostly did). My partner was a lurk bait who got as far as he could, and was killed for it, and I had no idea who my 3rd teammate was due to game mechanics. The lurk bait partner (who I did know the identity of and he knew mine due to mechanics) I ignored for most the game until the bussing deed had to be done. It was probably the biggest red flag against me that game. Least I felt it was. I also believe my partner and I were decent at eliminating power-roles that game as well which highly aided us in our victory.

--

So with this all in mind, where is the action that is typically seen from me as scum being replicated in this game? To townie to be town is not an action, but rather a status of a slot.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1956, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1933, Flubbernugget wrote:Also the fact that it didn't leave comm as confirmed scum to epic
You're not paying attention. Comm only became confirmed scum to me when you and Aubrey were both present and didn't quickhammer.

Will put more effort in after the weekend.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:00 am

Post by CommKnight »

So Maki, your reads/vote?

Also it went oddly silent.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

tis the season to be busy fa-lalalala le, la, la,... la. Maybe we need an EX-ten-sion? falalalala la la la LAHhh.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Aubrey, you and I are the partiers here apparently. Both Halloween and Christmas in this one game-span.

Also now we got similar avatars. Hahaha.

But seriously, I'm going to hate myself if I let you get a leg up on me this game as well. We're in a very similar situation as our last game except this time I'm currently voting your buddy. (Have been for days now). So he's fucked if Maki sees Epic as scum here.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1898, Epic Fial wrote:Pretty sure dots are nai...
Epic

I'm surprised this didn't suggest to you that aubrey was town
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Alright I'm not voting Epic today if I was forced to vote in Comm/Epic it would be Comm I think Epic is town
I'm still trying to figure out the scum in flubber/Aubrey as both my masons partners tr 1 of the 2 and it's hard for me to figure out who I've been re reading and it's gah
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1964, Maki Harukawa wrote:Alright I'm not voting Epic today if I was forced to vote in Comm/Epic it would be Comm I think Epic is town
I'm still trying to figure out the scum in flubber/Aubrey as both my masons partners tr 1 of the 2 and it's hard for me to figure out who I've been re reading and it's gah
Then you'd be wrong.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1962, CommKnight wrote:Aubrey, you and I are the partiers here apparently. Both Halloween and Christmas in this one game-span.
Party it up whoop! whoop! Party it up!
In post 1962, CommKnight wrote:Also now we got similar avatars. Hahaha.
Dark. Menacing. Secretive. Hell ya. Mine is from one of my favorite books series (which I hear more are in the making :shifty: )
In post 1962, CommKnight wrote:But seriously, I'm going to hate myself if I let you get a leg up on me this game as well. We're in a very similar situation as our last game except this time I'm currently voting your buddy. (Have been for days now). So he's fucked if Maki sees Epic as scum here.
2 scum surviving, and the two of us making it to LYLO, is the only correlation I see here. You're doing a decent job of making me have doubts about you being scum, and that you're just naturally suspicious of me due to our previous history, but I feel like I would have been held in semi suspicion throughout the game more so than at the tail end. You've also not even spoken about my most recent post either.... Lastly I'm also a bit shocked you're not going over the top in trying to lynch myself or Epic in recent events. This feels more like a mellow push from you today than what I normally expect. I typically expect fiery energy, repetition, and a marvelous showing of that icy unapologetic cut throat tongue of yours that pisses everyone off. That of which I secretly admire in some distant way btw when it's not directed at myself.

by no means do I expect a Math blast of posts, especially with the holiday around the corner, but you currently read like a camp fire warming 4 people's hands, when you're typically as hot as a Norse burning ship with a dead king inside or something. Especially when your back is even remotely against a wall. Hopefully I don't have an exaggerated view of your play that I'm expecting you to uphold.

Hell, looking at your recent post I'd have expected some sense of frustration and annoyance from you. Where I'd expect you to say "
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, LOOK AT X Y AND Z
" all I saw was a "
nope not me
" post.

--

There's also the issue with your voted counterpart, Epic. While the haikus were funny, it would be a risk to do as scum in my opinion. There are easier ways to slide through a game than make haikus, especially in a lax game such as this (and I've always been a firm believer that scum are more cautious than town). The NK15 kill would have also been a piss poor kill if he were to be scum seeing as NK15 had a very tight scum-pool to suspect in post flip. I see that kill better for incrimination purposes, than mason hunting, and one of the players inside that scum-read circle was Epic.

The fake hinted mason claim is an eyebrow raiser, and never a smart move imo for town to do, but I've seen town do it before. Alisae did it as town in a previous game I was in, and it failed miserably for'em. It actually got the power-role killed later on thanks to my hawk eyed partner that game, but we both smelled that awful bluff immediately. I can link if need be.

--

That leaves Flub by Poe. Not that I was needing to use poe to really have suspicions there, but it's an added bonus. I did have some thoughts that you and Epic have been putting on a grand performance for us, but it just seems a bit unrealistic to me. Feels like a to good to be true moment to me if you will, but would die laughing if it were the case. Bus the absolute fuck out of your buddy, and leave myself as the fall guy afterwards tied to whichever of you bites the bullet. I'd rather wager it's one of the two semi active and aggressive players, and the semi lurker as the remaining scum duo.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1963, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1898, Epic Fial wrote:Pretty sure dots are nai...
Epic

I'm surprised this didn't suggest to you that aubrey was town
Why?
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

Sorry, haven't got around to a proper d1 review yet. Have some spare time coming up in a matter of hours, plus I'm on my laptop.

What's with the weird bromance b/w Comm and Aubrey that has just sprung up?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Aubrey »

Really?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well I'm going to force scum too bus their partner. Maki is keen on mislynching me, but there IS one town left between Aubrey and Flubber, that is 100% confirmed. So I need their vote on Epic for us to go into tomorrow. But what I'm going to say is since this is LYLO now, if someone hesitates and waits for Maki to push my mislynch but we somehow still manage to correctly lynch Epic, I will lynch the hesitant person tomorrow. Because I'm going to call that out right now as opportunistic hesitation trying to save Epic.

Epic is confirmed scum. Maki has already stated a desire to mislynch me. So I'm taking over and saying the hesitant person to vote Epic is the one I vote tomorrow.

That is my final say on that.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Stop being coy epic
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Cool, Flubber is hesitating, so we found the final scum. Thanks for confirming Flubber. Sorry about suspecting you Aubrey.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1971, Flubbernugget wrote:Stop being coy epic
Explain the significance of the dots?
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Epic Fial »

I suppose I'd better work out which of Flubber and Aubrey is Comm's scumbudfy here...

Return to “Completed Open Games”