Micro 766 Your Grand Idea Mafia! GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 9, McMenno wrote:can the person who thought it was a good idea to put this role in come forward please
Well, I certainly didn't submit a Treestump role.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 65, Archwing wrote:
In post 59, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:VOTE: UC Voyager

Note to you. It takes More then 4 Votes to lynch you. There are 8 Alive.
Soooo.. This was the hammer.

Whatever UCV was we will find out shortly... Iirc, this isn't flipless.

Investigates on me tonight please if any. I will explain tomorrow.
Elmo was already voting UC. No hammer.
Show
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 127, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 121, Hopkirk wrote:That cop can't die night one anyway
Did everyone put a BP role in this game
I didn't.
VOTE: Archwing
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 131, Archwing wrote:
In post 128, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 127, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 121, Hopkirk wrote:That cop can't die night one anyway
Did everyone put a BP role in this game
I didn't.
VOTE: Archwing
Is there a reason for this?
In post 129, Hopkirk wrote:If anyone wants to volunteer to be killed day two then I'll kill them instead.
I said zombie paritally because it reveals nothing about other roles, and partially becuase it comes back to life so it thematically fits (since you wouldn't be 'dead' as such).

@Archwing: So I did get the letters right? Could you confirm another letter of your choice (if you want, I believe that it's you since nobody else benefits from the inspect)? It's obscure enough that it wouldn't be worth anyone's time looking for it in the thread.

Personally my third party pick was a 'Third-Party Trance Cellmaker'. It had a really nice ability to spawn minions that could vote. Not a massive threat in a game this size, and it's existence is demonstarted night one.
Sure. With the p letter word, 6th letter is f. So then you know I'm conftown.
Random vote to prove I'm not Dexter Morgan.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

Yeah, Mozamis looks like scum.
VOTE: Mozamis
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

Po$t r3$triction$ ar3 annoying. I hav3 to r3plac3 two l3tt3r$ with $p3cific $ymbol$. To who3v3r is gifting th3$3 po$t r3$triction$, pl3a$3 $top.
Show
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

A sample setup with the Role Maddener that could actually work:
Mafia Pink Goo Post Restrictor (Werewolf Enchanter)
Town Jack-of-all-Trades Role Swap (Village Adept)
Werewolf Reflavorer Dexter Morgan (Psycho Werewolf)
Town Soul Exchanger Mason-Monkifier (Village Mystic Monk)
Town Orange Thermometer Blank Vigilante (Village Temperature-Sensing Monastic Huntsman)
Mafia Cupid Role Maddener (Werewolf Mad Cupid)
Town Loyal Jailkeeper Dead Utilizer (Village Necromancer Monk)
Morphling Role Caller (Spying Morphling)
Town Amplifier-Vortex Inquisitor (Village Amplifying Monastic Inquisitor)
Additional power in play because of the Role Swap and Role Maddener:
Innocent One-Shot Dayvig Blitzer (Innocent only applies if it is given to Town). (Village Known Human Quick Striker or Werewolf Quick Striker)
Initial Adept role PM:
Spoiler:
Hello, BBBB. You are the
Village Adept
You know that the following roles are in the game:
(Show all role PMs here)
You may either claim the abilities of the Enchanter, the Psycho, or the Mad Cupid and force them to gain another power, or you may choose to roll and gain another power.
You may also use each of the following abilities once per game:
Elder: The first night you would be attacked, you do not use any other abilities and instead survive all attacks against you.
Friendly Neighbor: The player you target learns that you are a Villager.
Wizard: Your target is protected but unable to do anything for that night.
Curse: If your target is investigated by any powers which check in the form of [example/not example], they investigate as a positive result.
You may only use one ability per night.
You win when all Werewolves are dead.

Morphling and non-Adept Town role PMs:
Spoiler:
Hello, DDDD. You are the
Village Mystic Monk
When you die, you may revive a Dead player of your choice.
You know that GGGG is not a Werewolf, and they know the same about you. You may talk
here
You also know that there is another pair of Monks.

Hello, EEEE. You are the
Village Temperature-Sensing Monastic Huntsman
At the beginning of the game, each player has a temperature of 100 degrees. Each time a player performs an action/ability that is not voting or talking, they lose 10 degrees. At the end of each night, you learn the temperature of each player. Performing the factional kill only lowers temperature for the player who performed it.
You may also attempt to kill one player per night.
Finally, you know that IIII is not a Werewolf, and they know the same about you. You may talk
here

Mod notes: His kill will always fail.

Hello, GGGG. You are the
Village Necromancer Monk
Once per night, you may cast a spell on a living player. If they are a Villager, they will be protected from attacks but will be unable to perform any actions.
Each night, you may target a dead player. Their corpse is burned, preventing any other abilities from interacting with them for the rest of the game, and you gain their abilities for the next day and night.
You know that DDDD is not a Werewolf, and they know the same about you. You may talk
here

Hello, HHHH. You are the
Spying Morphling
You know the following roles are in the game:
(insert all role PMs here)
Each time a player dies, you gain their alignment and abilities. You do not lose any abilities. If multiple people die in a night, which alignment you inherit is determined randomly, and you will be told your current alignment.
Until a player has died, you are a Survivor, and you win if you are alive when another faction achieves their win condition.

Hello, IIII. You are the
Village Amplifying Monastic Inquisitor
At the end of each night, there is a 24-hour Dawn phase. During this phase, you learn which actions have been used against you and may use two copies of each such action on other players.
Each night, you may attempt to kill a player. If that player does not die and you are not Roleblocked, their alignment changes to match yours.
You know that EEEE is not a Werewolf, and they know the same about you. You may talk
here

Adept and WW PMs if the Adept swaps with the Enchanter:
Spoiler:
Hello, BBBB. You are the
Village Adept
Anyone who targets you becomes your Lover. If any of your Lovers die,
you die. If you die due to a cause other than a Lover dying, all of your Lovers die. All players who are Lovers are informed of who their Lovers are.
You also may, each night, establish a post restriction on up to half the remaining playerlist (not counting you), counted down. The moderater reserves the right to reject any post restrictions they feel are gamebreaking, in which case you will have to select another restriction.
Elder: The first night you would be attacked, you do not use any other abilities and instead survive all attacks against you.
Curse: If your target is investigated by any powers which check in the form of [example/not example], they investigate as a positive result.

Hello, AAAA. You are the
Werewolf Quick Striker.

Once per game, during the day, you may kill another player.
Your role causes the game to operate in Blitz deadlines (72-hour day, 24-hour night). This continues even once you are dead.
Your Werewolf pack consists of CCCC, the Psycho Werewolf, and FFFF,
the Werewolf Mad Cupid. You all win if you cannot be prevented from killing all other players. Talk with them
here

Hello, CCCC. You are the
Psycho Werewolf.

Any and all players who would have been Mafia are instead Werewolves, and the entire game takes on a Werewolf flavor.
You know that the following killing roles are in the game: the Werewolf Enchanter, the Werewolf Mad Cupid, the Village Temperature-Sensing Monastic Huntsman, and the Village Amplifying Monastic Inquisitor. Once per night, you may randomly kill one other killing role.
If an investigative role would learn something about you, you learn what they found out.
You may only vote twice per day; any attempts to vote beyond this will be ignored.
If a Healer protects you, they will learn your alignment.
You cannot be killed except by lynching or the death of your Lover, if you should have one. You will be informed if you have a Lover.
Two players are aware that your role is in the game.
Your Werewolf pack consists of AAAA, the Werewolf Quick Striker, and FFFF, the Werewolf Mad Cupid. You all win if you cannot be prevented from killing all other players. Talk with them
here

Hello, FFFF. You are the
Werewolf Mad Cupid.

During night 1, you may choose two players to become Lovers. They are told that they are now Lovers.
Every player has two abilities. This is one of yours.
Your Werewolf pack consists of CCCC, the Psycho Werewolf, and AAAA,
the Werewolf Quick Striker. You all win if you cannot be prevented from killing all other players. Talk with them
here

Adept and WW PMs if the Adept swaps with the Psycho:
Spoiler:
Hello, BBBB. You are the
Village Adept
Any and all players who would have been Mafia are instead Werewolves, and the entire game takes on a Werewolf flavor.
You know that the following killing roles are in the game: the Werewolf Enchanter, the Werewolf Mad Cupid, the Werewolf Quick Striker, the Village Temperature-Sensing Monastic Huntsman, and the Village Amplifying Monastic Inquisitor. Once per night, you may randomly kill one killing role.
If an investigative role would learn something about you, you learn what they found out.
You may only vote twice per day; any attempts to vote beyond this will be ignored.
You cannot be killed except by lynching or the death of your Lover, if you should have one. You will be informed if you have a Lover.

Hello, AAAA. You are the
Werewolf Enchanter.

you die. If you die due to a cause other than a Lover dying, all of your Lovers die. All players who are Lovers are informed of who their Lovers are.
You also may, each night, establish a post restriction on up to half the remaining playerlist (not counting you), counted down. The moderater reserves the right to reject any post restrictions they feel are gamebreaking, in which case you will have to select another restriction.
Your Werewolf pack consists of CCCC, the Werewolf Quick Striker, and FFFF, the Werewolf Mad Cupid. You all win if you cannot be prevented from killing all other players. Talk with them
here

Hello, CCCC. You are the
Werewolf Quick Striker.

Your role causes the game to operate in Blitz deadlines (72-hour day, 24-hour night). This continues even once you are dead.
Your Werewolf pack consists of AAAA, the Werewolf Enchanter, and FFFF,
the Werewolf Mad Cupid. You all win if you cannot be prevented from killing all other players. Talk with them
here

Hello, FFFF. You are the
Werewolf Mad Cupid.

During night 1, you may choose two players to become Lovers. They are told that they are now Lovers.
Your Werewolf pack consists of CCCC, the Werewolf Quick Striker, and AAAA, the Werewolf Enchanter. You all win if you cannot be prevented from killing all other players. Talk with them
here

Role PMs if the Adept swaps with the Mad Cupid:
Spoiler:
Hello, BBBB. You are the
Village Adept
Cupid: You may target two players, causing them to become Lovers. They will be told that they are now Lovers. Only usable Night 1.

Hello, AAAA. You are the
Werewolf Enchanter.

the Werewolf Quick Striker. You all win if you cannot be prevented from killing all other players. Talk with them
here

Hello, CCCC. You are the
Psycho Werewolf.

You know that the following killing roles are in the game: the Werewolf Enchanter, the Werewolf Quick Striker, the Village Temperature-Sensing Monastic Huntsman, and the Village Amplifying Monastic Inquisitor. Once per night, you may randomly kill one other killing role.
here

Hello, FFFF. You are the
Werewolf Quick Striker.

Your Werewolf pack consists of AAAA, the Werewolf Enchanter, and CCCC,
the Psycho Werewolf. You all win if you cannot be prevented from killing all other players. Talk with them
here

Adept and WW PMs if the Adept does not swap:
Spoiler:
Hello, BBBB. You are the
Village Adept
At the beginning of the game, you are publicly revealed to be aligned with the Town.

Hello, AAAA. You are the
Werewolf Enchanter.

here

Hello, CCCC. You are the
Psycho Werewolf.

You know that the following killing roles are in the game: the Werewolf Enchanter, the Werewolf Mad Cupid, the Village Adept, the Village Temperature-Sensing Monastic Huntsman, and the Village Amplifying Monastic Inquisitor. Once per night, you may randomly kill one other killing role.
here

Hello, FFFF. You are the
Werewolf Mad Cupid.

Your Werewolf pack consists of CCCC, the Psycho Werewolf, and AAAA,
the Werewolf Enchanter. You all win if you cannot be prevented from killing all other players. Talk with them
here
Show

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”