mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'm not lynching Cheeky. I still have a firm scum read on Chip and would still be up for lynching Viomi.

Too many people seem to town read Chip but I just can't agree with that when he is unable to explain anything first time to literally anyone.
I mostly just lurk now.
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Aster »

In post 1024, CommKnight wrote:Oh look. Mutant is using his brain. He's closer to the target than anyone so far, but to protect other PRs, I'm not hard claiming as my claim would just make my role useless at this point.

Either they need to shoot me tonight or push for my mislynch today. The question is, will they take the risk of shooting me tonight? PGO, Doctor, Watcher, many roles are still possibly in play that would not end well for them.

@Creature, well if you don't want to lynch me, Mutant doesn't want to lynch me, Lale doesn't want to lynch me, we gotta pick someone instead of beating around the bush.
I'm not eating this.

First, there is
no way
town should let a totally obvious scumbag get away just because they're claiming a powerrole. You know, we already knew that you most likely had one and we also know that having a powerrole doesn't prevent you from being scum. If we let scum get away just because they have a powerrole, town will never get anywhere.

Second, you started off by claiming a role
In post 986, CommKnight wrote:3.) I'll say this: The role I got, I am almost certain the 3 people above me are town. Because this role pair would've been one of the FIRST picks for scum and I successfully denied them the role.
and now you're not willing to clarify? I give you two options:
  1. There is only a single obvious slot that scum would absolutely pick;
  2. There is not only a single obvious slot that scum would absolutely pick.
If you believe the former case, it should already be bloody obvious what role you have; indeed, the only role I can think of is Cop/1-Shot-Redirector. If you believe the latter case, there is no way that your role preempts the existence of scum above you because there are other roles that scum above you may have picked, and in this case you could only be scum who is trying to protect your scumbros above you.

So, not assuming you are a massive hypocrite believing in the second case and just saying bullshit to protect your scumbros above you, you clearly must be the cop. After having given everyone enough information to deduce that you are our cop, why aren't you sharing your investigative results with town?

Or are you actually not the town cop, but the 1-shot-redirector or something completely different? Do you fear that hardclaiming any further would leave you open to getting busted by the rolecop/tracker/[whomever really has your fakeclaimed role]?

If you were a townie, your actions just don't make sense. You've given scum enough information that you'll definitely be the NK target barring doctor/jailkeeper/watcher protection, but you're not giving town any the information that would make the sacrifice or your secret identity useful. It seems like you're just trying to use your PR as a shield against your overwhelming scumminess, but don't have any regard for town's interests. Which, of course, makes you scum.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Creature »

CommKnight doesn't need to hardclaim a role.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Creature »

Whatever

VOTE: Aster

If a bigger wagon appears I might change to it.
Sigh
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Vote Count 2.8

CommKnight (5) - Aster, Viomi, Chip Butty, CheekyTeeky, City Electric,
Creature (1) - northsidegal
northsidegal -
Aster (1) - Creature
texcat -
Viomi (3) - Lalendra, texcat, Assemblerotws,
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty (1) - mutantdevle
Lalendra -
CheekyTeeky (1) - Commknight,
CityElectric -
Assemblerotws -

Not Voting:

With 12 Alive. Takes 7 To Lynch. 6 To No Lynch.
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-22 07:00:00)
[/color][/b]
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Lalendra »

Yeah, I'm not seeing scum!aster in 1026.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Guys, Seriously? Do. Not. Lynch. Comm.

And Comm, if you are a cop then you only have 1 confirmed townie under your belt. Don't tell us who that is, especially if they are higher than you on the draft list. Why? Because that is almost guaranteed to get them shot after you.

But seriously everyone, can we please just not lynch Comm today? Lynch him tomorrow if we need to.

VOTE: Viomi
I mostly just lurk now.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Creature »

Lalendra's 1030 is scummy imo.
Sigh
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:24 am

Post by texcat »

NorthSide's vote has been parked on Creature. Northside, can you give us a reads list? I'm not sure where you stand on the wagons of the day.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Creature »

Yeah, we kind of forgot northside.
Sigh
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:27 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Scum team, please debate which role I am tonight in your private chat as well as why I am that role, I want to read it post-game to see who got it right and how.

On a side note: I disagree with Viomi's lynch over Aster's right now, but if it's to protect myself, I will lynch Viomi. I just think the scum team is Cheeky, Aster and either City or Chip at this point. That's what my gut is telling me, that's what my reads are telling me, and that's what the VCA is telling me.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Creature »

Thinking Aster, Lalendra and northsidegal.
Sigh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah this is stupid. Comm I highly doubt you're town. You can't even be bothered to sort me properly, you give your reasons for my lynch which I refute and then receive no further engagement with you. You're just running around like a headless chicken trying to tunnel me out of your own lynch, but had you been paying attention you'd realise my intent is clearly town. I even gave you the benefit of one more day/night to prove yourself, but you decide to just vote me based on faulty logic and now you're refusing to claim after softing the shizz out of the thread with contridictory evidence which is far from a good look.

You scum read anyone who scum reads you. Me, Aster and City...these are not a list of even half convincing scum reads, another tell that you're not having to sort the game properly because you know everyone's alignments already.

If you're town then I'm very disappointed in your performance as you're dragging down town with you based on "gut" and you're still making no attempt to push and sort players on your way to the noose so town can have more info to work with if you are indeed mislynched.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Creature »

Aster and City aren't that bad scumreads.
Sigh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1038, Creature wrote:Aster and City aren't that bad scumreads.
I'd take this statement seriously if you tried to explain why this is or why you think these slots are scummy. City is Obv town to me so I'd like to see what I'm missing.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 973, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok VOTE: Assemble

And yes Creature I know it's his meta to lurk :P

Comm stop softing we're not as stupid as you think.
Stop jumping off of CommKnight. Your waffling on him is extreeeeemly scummy.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Viomi »

Look how quickly counterwagons spawn the second we start putting any real pressure on CK... Obvscum is obvious. Can we lynch him and then laugh at how obvious CT's bussing is tomorrow?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1003, texcat wrote:
In post 991, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll hammer Viomi and Comm if push went to shove today. I think Viomi's reactions to me looking elsewhere are very interesting but are just pre-flip associations at this point. It will be easier to nail her tomorrow after flips and if I'm alive. Also interesting is how quiet everyone was about the Viomi wagon but now that I'm pushing above there's a lot more interest in the thread. My direction feels promising.

This post feels like the lead up to you voting me lol. I've had this scenario many times.

Are you asking me to get back on Viomi?
Sure, I'd love for you to vote Viomi. I think she's scum.

Not sure about everyone, but one reason I was quiet about the Viomi lynch was that I was tired of her calling everyone stupid morons and yelling about reading her posts.

I might consider voting you if you insist on lynching Assemble when we have much scummier options.
Ohp, confirmed PR but still lurker is here to continue sheeping and not reply to anything useful or give any useful information.

I wouldn't have to tell you to read my posts if you'd read them.

If you decide to lynch me for some stupid reason today, at least kill this guy soon, okay? This is painfully obvious and I hate having a town who is this blind. Also, please listen to Aster more.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1028, Creature wrote:Whatever

VOTE: Aster

If a bigger wagon appears I might change to it.
Why are you voting the towniest player who's trying to carry us to victory

what the fuck even
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Creature »

You'll be there before the deadline, right?
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1025, mutantdevle wrote:I'm not lynching Cheeky. I still have a firm scum read on Chip and would still be up for lynching Viomi.

Too many people seem to town read Chip but I just can't agree with that when he is unable to explain anything first time to literally anyone.
Don't worry, I scumread Chip!
Creature wrote:You'll be there before the deadline, right?
Yep!
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Aster »

I am growing increasingly suspicious of this Viomi wagon. First, the entire Viomi wagon today was born out of Viomi's bad attitude against town. Annoying, I acknowledge, but it is not a major scumtell that should cause one to ignore everything else and focus purely on getting her lynched. Compare that to CommKnight, who may as well be the scumking of the game.

Second, it is remarkable how Viomi's wagon was pretty much ignored while she was at L-1, as in "Uhh, Viomi is at L-1, but what're we s'pposed to do with that?" However, now that a CommKnight wagon has started, some players (esp. mutant) suddenly seem desperate to get her lynched—players who weren't even on the Viomi wagon originally and could easily have hammered her a hundred hours ago.

Mutant, the currently greatest pusher of the Viomi bandwagon, seems suspicious in particular. He wasn't originally on the wagon and no new evidence against Viomi has surfaced since; he is only pushing the wagon now to protect CommKnight.

I want to point out the contrast between the following posts:
In post 1023, mutantdevle wrote:I mean, there's no guarantee he is the cop, but I'm pretty fucking certain he is an investigative role. The only investigative role that is commonly scum is the role cop.

Comm, are you prepared to hard claim a specific role? That would really help you out right now. If you think you are going to die tonight anyway then you may as well truthfully claim your role as you literally have nothing to lose by it.
In post 1031, mutantdevle wrote:Guys, Seriously? Do. Not. Lynch. Comm.

And Comm, if you are a cop then you only have 1 confirmed townie under your belt. Don't tell us who that is, especially if they are higher than you on the draft list. Why? Because that is almost guaranteed to get them shot after you.

But seriously everyone, can we please just not lynch Comm today? Lynch him tomorrow if we need to.

VOTE: Viomi
What happened between the point where mutant wanted Comm to hardclaim and reveal his investigations, and the point where he no longer cares about him hardclaiming and doesn't want him to reveal his investigations anymore? (After his own rolefishing yesterday, to boot?)

The thing that happened inbetween was CommKnight declaring that he refused to hardclaim. I find it ironic that after asking CommKnight to hardclaim (who had made a pretty strong softclaim) and CommKnight refusing to (which suggests he may not be the cop after all), mutant suddenly 180s and defends Comm's decision not to claim. He really looks like he's trying to protect Comm using any means.

And what's up with this "lynch him tomorrow" anyway? Why does he so badly want CommKnight to live another day? Why do we need to sacrifice Viomi for that one day? I don't see why a townie would want this, but there is enough reason why smuggling in just a single extra mislynch would be a great help towards the mafia. In addition, maybe CommKnight isn't the cop at all and has an ability that the mafia desperately wants to use one more night, which is why he wants to put the lynch off to tomorrow?

On another note, I'm noticing a strong buddying between mutant and Creature, a strong buddying between Creature and CommKnight, and a strong buddying between CommKnight and mutant. This suggests a Mutant/Creature/CommKnight scumteam.

I will not move my vote off CommKnight. I will not move it to Viomi, not even to avoid a no-lynch. CommKnight is an order of magnitude more scummy than Viomi is, and the bandwagon against Viomi is suspicious by itself; I strongly suspect it's being pushed by mafia.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Replacing Assemblerotws.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Kidman replaces Assemblerotws. Granting a 3 day deadline extension.

Permanently V/LA
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:15 am

Post by KidAmn »

Ayyyyyy

Ya boi has work in like 6 hours so I'mma drop a fresh
unvote
just in case, will do a little light reading before I drop off, and will be back with spicy hot takes in the morning

Return to “Completed Open Games”