cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3633 (isolation #200) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3525, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:
In post 3524, Miu Iruma wrote:Two pieces of shit flushed down the toilet, eleven to go
Is it wise to speak ill of the dead so quickly?
They might bear a grudge.
"Bear" a grudge. Lol. Also this is last post I read. Anyone see how his "town" thing is red while Kaede is green? That pinged me when I first saw his role.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3637 (isolation #201) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3546, Miu Iruma wrote:The most likely scum from the Kokichi tunnel is cy
Why?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3640 (isolation #202) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3561, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3532, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3531, Miu Iruma wrote:VOTE: LLD
Actually nah fuck you.

I am claiming. I'm Maki, and I had an Unblockable Vig that I shot A50 with.

And he didn't die

So let's go lynches there yea?
OK, this is multi-level SHIT.

1- IF you're a Town Vig then you picking me to shoot was a bad choice to phrase the best way I can.
2- IF you're telling the truth you didn't need to claim. There are multiple reasons why your shot failed. Now what do you mean by "unblockable"? That's still obscure IMHO, as it could mean the RB could not have stopped you but the Doctor still could.
3- At any level, I don't see what's so implicating in a failed kill. "I shot him and he didn't die so he must be Scum" just doesn't compute at this end. Try again. Do you have a case?

Now unless you give me a GOOD REASON why you shot at e to begin with then I'm voting you. A Town Vig who can't tell who's bad at reads is as destructive to Town as the Mafia is.
Okay yeah, as a power role, you shouldn't have claimed so early. I agree with this post.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3642 (isolation #203) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3569, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3533, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:and then Miu can die tomorrow for being scum too.
Him too. So YOU shot Kaede, didn't you?

VOTE: LLD

I'm Tenko Chabashira. and I'm a BG, and I was on Kaede last night, yet she still got shot.

If LLD is claiming an unstoppable shot that explains how Kaede died in spite of me protecting her.

My theory now is that Scum have Tracker who saw me target Kaede, and that they only had one shot of that strong kill so they used it on the one who could put TOWNIES into HOODS. Let's not forget LLD also claimed a neighbourizer, so with that unstoppable kill she has just claimed SCUM.
I don't think Tracker works like this? It's like a normal role and you learn info at the end of the night phase. I don't think this is possible.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3651 (isolation #204) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3598, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3566, Miu Iruma wrote:It appears I'm actually being somewhat town read here so can we discuss why the Kokichi wagon got so much resistance when I'm town too.
Maybe scum were informed of Kokichi's role
I don't even remember who's with LLD+Crows in the hood. If that was Kokichi then he must've claimed there! But then how come Crows didn't advise them on how to play if that's the case?

Can someone please remind me if it was Kokichi or Shuichi in that neighourhood? Thanks in advance.
Scum could not know about the role. It said specifically that they did not know who it was. They couldn't get that it would help them from "upgrading"
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3661 (isolation #205) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Oh my god. We lost 2 town members and no scum. Kore shouldn't be a thing so early. What's the deal with Kore wagon? I don't get it.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3667 (isolation #206) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3638, Crows wrote:
In post 3633, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 3525, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:
In post 3524, Miu Iruma wrote:Two pieces of shit flushed down the toilet, eleven to go
Is it wise to speak ill of the dead so quickly?
They might bear a grudge.
"Bear" a grudge. Lol. Also this is last post I read. Anyone see how his "town" thing is red while Kaede is green? That pinged me when I first saw his role.
VOTE: cy
Ok this cna be added to the lynchpool for today
Why? This was something I wanted to address anyway. If his role helps the mafia, but he is town, and that means that his town role is more beneficial to scum then town. Regardless of alignment, I'm glad that we got rid of the slot because that seems kinda dangerous to the town. The upgrades helped Kokichi, not the town. It could only help the town if he did them right, and I don't trust his judgment.

Also he could have just claimed and still be alive lol.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3675 (isolation #207) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3668, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:
In post 3661, cytheflyguy wrote:Oh my god. We lost 2 town members and no scum. Kore shouldn't be a thing so early. What's the deal with Kore wagon? I don't get it.
What's your read on me?

(And please, call me Kiyo. <3)
Oh sorry lol, Kiyo. I'm just used to saying Kore.

My read hasn't changed on you: nulltown. You seem to actually have town motivation and seem to care about the town. Then again, I haven't been the best with my reads.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3676 (isolation #208) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3674, Crows wrote:VOTE: A50
I'll hardpush Kiyo if I'm alive tomorrow
but this is scum

And if you want to argue "Oh, scum!A50 takes note of this" He did
and him pushing me is him faking that he didn't lmfao
I refuse to join this wagon until I see proof. Everything against him seems speculative.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3797 (isolation #209) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3712, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Like anyone who's ever said someone was 100% anything when they didn't have proof should go straight on a blacklist.

Except then I don't think I could play in any mafia games anymore.
Hey man, I'm trying to keep an open mind about possible players. It's not my fault that my open mind makes people scumread me.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3798 (isolation #210) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3790, MariaR wrote:OGI
Who is this addressed to? So much shit has hit the fan that I don't know.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3800 (isolation #211) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3790, MariaR wrote:
Stop you know what I am warning you for this is going near the edge of OGI and I am telling you to stop if I see another post like that again I will modkill you on the spot.
I mean this
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3802 (isolation #212) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3801, MariaR wrote:
In post 3800, cytheflyguy wrote:
Stop you know what I am warning you for this is going near the edge of OGI and I am telling you to stop if I see another post like that again I will modkill you on the spot.
I mean this
Don't comment on it.
No like I'm confused. What specifically, out of everything, made you say that? I don't want to make that mistake, nor do I know who you're addressing.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3804 (isolation #213) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3802, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 3801, MariaR wrote:
In post 3800, cytheflyguy wrote:
I mean this
Don't comment on it.
No like I'm confused. What specifically, out of everything, made you say that? I don't want to make that mistake, nor do I know who you're addressing.
Oh wait nvm
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3956 (isolation #214) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:42 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3761, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Can we lynch scum now? Look, this dude pops in to post nothing, constantly tries to fall back on logic, hasn't made a town post all game. Does anyone have a single reason to think it's town? I can point to one for most of you. But lurking it out while we throw shit at each other and yell a bunch is, I assume, the only way the culprit can think of to play scum because he's no good at fabricating reads (this is why he doesn't have any that come from natural trajectories) -- just function discontinuities, if you will). Literally no one doesn't scumread this, so why doesn't it get votes?

Omg lol I need to change my avatar. When I read this last night I thought you meant Miu.

But yeah, this isn't true. I've gone through the shit storm with Kokichi? Like for 3 days? It's not my fault that yall are at each other's throats the second day 2 opens while I have a social life.

I made good reasons why Kokichi was scum because I thought that was the best lynch. Still do given the circumstances. Yes I make posts about logic but that's NAI. I do that regardless of role. If you're gonna argue, do it right. Im not perfect, but I want this to be a better debate.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3959 (isolation #215) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3851, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 2593, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 2531, Almost50 wrote:
@Cy/Wis/Izuru
:

Would you care to claim your characters at this point, please?

@hebi:
Would you care to explain how your falvour Cop shot works exactly? I recall you said it only had to do with flake claims. Elaborate if you will.

Also, if we lynch Koki and he flips Scum and we have a Cop (or someone with a Cop shot) they probably should be checking Kiyo for that hammer delay. Like, the ONLY way Kiyo is Scum is if Koki is Scum too, and that should explain why they didn't hammer him, giving him time to try and distance with hi teammates. If by any chance Koki flips Town the Kiyo's town 100%

@Town Vig:
Please shoot whoever we do NOT lynch out of Koki/Shuichi.

Finally, if Kiyo's cleared then Crows is my main suspect and I will force lynch them tomorrow.
I can only claim if something special happens. Sorry :T
I am mad at you for stealing Rantaro from me.
In post 3864, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 3482, cytheflyguy wrote:Oh my god. How do you not see how wrong you are? You defended your stance from the meta by saying that you couldn't tell either way. So "by his play" in this game, that is the same every other fucking game, you deem this to be scummy. If you know his meta, and this is the same as his meta, then you should know that the argument holds no water.
treating kokichi like town before he's flipped, while voting him
In post 3926, Wisdom wrote:cy

not sure about the third yet
What the fuck? Oh my, I fear you have made a terrible mistake...

Might as well post last thoughts before mod comes
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3960 (isolation #216) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Oh shit all those quotes from my Q+ posted with that. In order of what I wanted to respond to:

1) Rantaro's role isn't all that great, trust me. Hes just eye candy.

2) I treated him like a person making a bad argument? Im not Wisdom. I do talk to my scumreads.

3) You will not lynch me tomorrow.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3961 (isolation #217) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

What even is the case against Kiyo? Idk if I skipped it, but all I saw was a shit ton of "hes scum" posts with nothing backing it up. How do we not know history won't repeat itself?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3964 (isolation #218) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3962, hebichan wrote:
In post 3961, cytheflyguy wrote:What even is the case against Kiyo? Idk if I skipped it, but all I saw was a shit ton of "hes scum" posts with nothing backing it up. How do we not know history won't repeat itself?
Too late now, I hammered.
But there will be more days. I'm not going to be killed tonight. I would like to know for reference tomorrow.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3966 (isolation #219) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

[quote="In post 3965, hebichan"][/quote]
I'll re-read it tonight, regardless. But specifically, I want a condense version so I know what to look out for specifically.

With few exceptions, players in the game have a tendency of stating facts without expanding on it. This will cause problems down the line, especially if Kiyo flips town.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4068 (isolation #220) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 4052, Miu Iruma wrote:VOTE: cythefuckboy

If you wanna leave the game, stay out, die you sneaky little fucker
I did say you weren't gonna lynch me yesterday, didn't I? :P
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4069 (isolation #221) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Oh lol I'm dead. I think I'm kinda flattered tbh. You thought I was that much of a threat that you used double vote. I knew I was gonna die today anyhow~.

Anyhow, I would say you made a bad mistake, but with 2 scum already caught, you won't be in LyLo tomorrow, which is good.

I honestly can say who I think is the last scum (if there's only 1 more, if 2 then tomorrow's LyLo and I'm wrong). Regardless, may town be victorious in all that it does!
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4070 (isolation #222) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Tho I must say, I do miss the longer days. That and the drama made the game way more fun.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4071 (isolation #223) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Finally, I must say I am curious as to how A50 was a better night kill before Wisdom. Am I the only one who finds that odd?

Okay, yeah, I promise this is my last post. I'm just so excited to see how the game will end! I do have hunch in suspecting Suichi doe, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Kamakura.

Well, y'all, I can say that this has been one of my favorite games, if not my favorite!! Stay strong town! Don't fall into the pits of despair!

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!!
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4073 (isolation #224) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 4072, hebichan wrote:Cy please say who you think is final scum. Also stop hammering while im at work dammit.
In post 4071, cytheflyguy wrote:I do have hunch in suspecting Suichi doe, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Kamakura.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4510 (isolation #225) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:21 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 4505, Kokichi Oma wrote:Subject: Trial Over (Danganronpa V3 dead thread)
Kokichi Oma wrote:Crows/Kiyo/Cy
Was one of the teams I thought it could be when I was lynched. Crows and Kiyo had weird interactions day 1. Cy was just super scummy, I still don't know how he was town.
*points fingerguns*
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4511 (isolation #226) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:23 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Also, is MU Mafia Universe?

Good game, btw. I actually had a lot of fun playing this!
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4514 (isolation #227) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:02 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 4513, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2402, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:

Act 1

It all began when all of us were kidnapped and forced into this killing game.
Monokuma gave us a motive telling us that some people were Mafia aligned and we had to erradicate them.

Everyone started throwing theories, and then the culprit decided to accuse Kokichi of being mafia.

Act 2

Accusations began accumulating on Tenko, because she made a comment about RVS.
Then the culprit took the opportunity to defend Tenko against their attackers. As they already knew, the were not the culprit

Act 3

Everyone was heading to their respective labs to do their things, meanwhile, Me and Kokichi started accusing each other.
The culprit observed with a grin on their face.
As the debate heated, ???(Wisdom) decided to support me, and Kaito came in defending him.

Act 4

Kokichi brought his alibi, showing the work he was doing analysing all of our actions to figure out the culprit.
I realized his alibi was correct and decided to pursue Shirogane, who had kept mostly silent.
Meanwhile, the culprit dissapeared as all the bickering began, then a full out non stop debate started across Kaito, ???(Wisdom), Miu, Kokichi, Shirogane and myself.

Act 5

As the discussion faded, Kiyo decided that Kokichi needed to be executed, at this point Kokichi whispered to me a plan to find the real culprit.
I decided to lie about the motive video because I trusted Kokichi's plan, as everyone got confused the votes spread, the culprit realizing his plan was failing decided to back off.
Once the lie was getting too dangerous, I came clean and told the truth about Kokichi's plan, the culprit took this one opportunity to try to get Kokichi executed.

This is the truth of your lies, isnt it?
cytheflyguy, The Ultimate "idfk"

Disclaimer:
Events may have been made more dramatic than they actually were.
Disclaimer 2:
There may be some disparities with what actually happened, but i thought it would sound cooler this way.
Guess he wasnt the culprit in the end.
That being said, that really did make my day ^^
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4515 (isolation #228) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 4463, MariaR wrote:viewtopic.php?f=90&t=74169&p=9795245#p9795245

dead thread

Neighborhoods and scumthread will go out in 2 days
@Mod when do we get them other threads?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4517 (isolation #229) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:04 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Also is it possible to know what the other character slots could have done?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4518 (isolation #230) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:08 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Also can't see chat #3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”