Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Luckily momo checked with me before doing the replace.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by davesaz »

Good example of how mods need to be careful not to influence by mistake. Hopefully all's well that ends well.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.6 #RespectTheSmilies

During my first game, I discovered something very important. Smilies...this is how they go: :D :) :] :lol: :giggle: :P :roll: :wink: :cool: :mrgreen: :neutral: :oops: :o :eek: :( :? :mad: :cry: :evil: :good: :twisted: :igmeou: :shifty: :cop: :doc: :dead: :facepalm: :yawn: :nerd: ...Use these when you make jokes, otherwise, your entire game may fall apart. A good example would be (thinks back on life) why a few posts ago of course. The game was in chaos because we did not use smilies. Ah, the good old days.

Votes

Sleepless Assassin: (4) --- Voyc, Schism, xXTonereaderXx, Jodaxq
Jodaxq: (2) --- havingfitz, Elmo TeH Azn
havingfitz: (2) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy
Elmo Teh Azn: (1) --- Sleepless Assassin
xXTonereaderXx: (1) --- davesaz
northsidegal: (1) --- Assemblerotws
Schism: (1) --- Almost Chara

Sleepless Assassin is the leading wagon at L-3.

Not Voting: Chip Butty

(expired on 2018-01-01 22:49:29) until deadline
Last edited by momo on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

In post 4, momo wrote:
xXToneReaderXx is a mod confirmed innocent child
In post 101, momo wrote:
I can't believe I have had to intervene this early....@xXTonereaderXX...you do not have a post restriction...nobody in this game does. I am going to have to ask you to stop trolling. Please play with behavior that is conducive to the game.
MOD EDIT: Please do not misquote moderator communication. That is in direct violation of at least 2 rules. Obviously the one about quoting me and the one about using my color. This is your only warning. Don't make me force replace you. I really do not want to have to do that. Playing by quoting questions is fine. This is not.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

I didn't wanna quote the whole thing, but Fitz, the reason I voted you had nothing to do with that instance. I felt your reaction to Joda was a bit much and wanted to put pressure on your slot. Seems to be working :D
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by davesaz »

FWIW I thought that making read lists by quoting the player list (and moving people around? I'm not good at catching the details) was bad too.

Tonereader, thoughts on my post that was directed toward you?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Voyc
Voyc
Goon
Voyc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Voyc »

In post 141, havingfitz wrote:What has me leaning scum iyo?
Post really seemed not genuine to me. I agree with nsg/cy that your reactions came off as too strong.
Was thinking about the timing of some of your posts, how you said things after they had already been said, but looking back at the timestamps you could've just been ninja'd. ( / , for example)
In post 141, havingfitz wrote:How are you getting town reads on Jodax and Tone?
Tone being town is just bc of gut ngl.
Jodax is the weakest out of the four, I don't really see scum going for the self-vote in RVS, I like how she noticed Tone had copypasted Chara's readlist.

@mod havingfitz hasn't voted havingfitz
:0

Fixed...I put fitz in for cytheflyguy...THANKS
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

The only way I see a town read of Jodax is because of the vote to get reactions. Also notice how everyone who has posted a list is roughly the same?
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

I'll read what I've missed and cast a vote in a few hours, with any luck. :D :) :] :P
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 142, davesaz wrote:
In post 140, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 135, davesaz wrote:If chip was serious the note to mod needs to be
bolded
. If not serious then I leave the analysis of that to others who have seen it.

Jodaxq, is there anyone remaining who hasn't commented on your self vote / random thing? I'd like to go deeper there but don't want to disturb it if you're waiting for something.

Pedit: the comment was more about the naked vote than the Elmo stuff.
No I think I've seen something from everyone. What did you want to explore?
It looks like an obvious reaction test to me. Which means you should be doing something about the reactions.
I plan to do the same but have been distracted by a new pack being put up on the minecraft server.
I think Sleepless Assassin had the worst reaction. His post of "have you never been scum or am I missing a game?" kind of implies that he knows I'm not scum in this game. I also don't like how someone scum read him for being a try hard, he responded with "yeah I get that a lot," and then proceeded to disappear, only saying anything when he was asked a question directly. My vote is on him currently, but it's not parked there.
I don't like havingfitz's reaction either. The reasoning behind the self vote and then the bs reason (yes I know I can't flip a coin to randomize 13 players and yes I know a coin cannot come up odds) is to see if anyone will try to push for the easy lynch of someone who did something that obviously stood out. The fact that Fitz tried to rationalize a scum motivation for it (avoiding offending anyone) and is still trying to get some traction on it looks scummy.
Elmo's reaction seemed a little more like genuine confusion, but she had a similar reaction to Fitz.
I think Chip's response was town as he voted me to kind of get it on the joke and then unvoted when he had an idea of what was going on.
I'm unsure on Schism. I want to say that a scum who realized what was going on would react in the way s/he did.
Almost Chara was clearly scummy as hell.
Everyone else's reactions or lack thereof I would say are NAI.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 157, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:The only way I see a town read of Jodax is because of the vote to get reactions. Also notice how everyone who has posted a list is roughly the same?
There's really only been 2 reads lists posted. Maybe they're right though
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 159, Jodaxq wrote:Almost Chara was clearly scummy as hell.
They're the innocent child doe
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 160, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 157, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:The only way I see a town read of Jodax is because of the vote to get reactions. Also notice how everyone who has posted a list is roughly the same?
There's really only been 2 reads lists posted. Maybe they're right though
I thought there we're 3 or am I mistaken?

The reason I was all up in arms about your self vote is because of what I know about this site's meta about self voting. No matter the stage.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 159, Jodaxq wrote: I think Sleepless Assassin had the worst reaction. His post of "have you never been scum or am I missing a game?" kind of implies that he knows I'm not scum in this game. I also don't like how someone scum read him for being a try hard, he responded with "yeah I get that a lot," and then proceeded to disappear, only saying anything when he was asked a question directly. My vote is on him currently, but it's not parked there.
I don't like havingfitz's reaction either. The reasoning behind the self vote and then the bs reason (yes I know I can't flip a coin to randomize 13 players and yes I know a coin cannot come up odds) is to see if anyone will try to push for the easy lynch of someone who did something that obviously stood out.
Also, I would switch your vote if I were you. I read as more of someone looking for meta. I also don't think the second comment means anything. I do that all the time as town (and as scum too). What is condeming is ignoring sarcasm and something that's obvious and still trying to push for that to be a lynch.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Schism »

The out of game talk involving Tone and his (dumb) trolling needs to stop.

Im actually ok with starting a new wagon because getting mafia to squirm is always fun! VOTE: Assemble

Ill be on later with more but for now, Id like to ask the Hydra to vote someone that they read as mafia (IMO Assemble, Assasin, Elmo, or Fitz if you swing that way).
momo wrote:
Votecount 1.6 #RespectTheSmilies

During my first game, I discovered something very important. Smilies...this is how they go: :D :) :] :lol: :giggle: :P :roll: :wink: :cool: :mrgreen: :neutral: :oops: :o :eek: :( :? :mad: :cry: :evil: :good: :twisted: :igmeou: :shifty: :cop: :doc: :dead: :facepalm: :yawn: :nerd: ...Use these when you make jokes, otherwise, your entire game may fall apart. A good example would be (thinks back on life) why a few posts ago of course. The game was in chaos because we did not use smilies. Ah, the good old days.

Votes

Sleepless Assassin: (4) --- Voyc, Schism, xXTonereaderXx, Jodaxq
Jodaxq: (2) --- havingfitz, Elmo TeH Azn
havingfitz: (2) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy
Elmo Teh Azn: (1) --- Sleepless Assassin
xXTonereaderXx: (1) --- davesaz
northsidegal: (1) --- Assemblerotws
Schism: (1) --- Almost Chara

Sleepless Assassin is the leading wagon at L-3.

Not Voting: Chip Butty

(expired on 2018-01-01 22:49:29) until deadline
Im pretty sure everyone on Assassin is town. I like everyone on it and it seems like a healthy wagon.
Theres a scum possibly on Joda, take your pick, Elmo > Fitz for me.
Not sure about the fitz wagon, I will look into that tonight.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 164, Schism wrote:Id like to ask the Hydra to vote someone that they read as mafia
Very funny! Why do you think Chara voted you?

Btw, I'm totally concurrent and I embrace the vote on you, and I totally think you are Mafia. Your push on Assassin was baseless and pretentious, and you called a try-hard in when in fact your is the definition of try-hard. In that same post () you expressed a "slight town read" on Jodax for no apparent reason. Nothing she did up to that point was even remotely AI. and she had yet to explain her vote on herself (either sarcastically as she did to fitz, or more seriously as she did later).

In you also inexplicably call Tonereader "useless, but not scum". How did you get this confident as to assert they're not scum at that point?

Also in you say you like the list Chara posted with the one minor alteration of "Fitz goes up and Assemble Down", but in you suggest we vote in Assemble/Assasin/Elmo/Fitz and totally neglect Chip Butty, whom you also gave a "slight/null" in (What the hell is a slight-null anyway??). This doesn't go with your in which you exclaim about Chip being scum.

We're obviously not a Cop, but if you flip Mafia I would like for the Cop (if existent) to check in Chip/Jodax as there seems to be something fishy going on there.

I'd vote Jodax (as there is already a wagon there) but I feel that half of my case on her is tied to you being scum, so I'd rather lynch my strongest SR at this time, and give the Cop a chance to see if this was a good frame job. If you flip scum though I'm lynching Chip Butty without the need for a Cop result on him.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Oh, and
COPS SHOULD NOT CLAIM
unless:

a- You have guilty

OR

b- You're 1-shot and already used it (in which case you're giving us more info about the setup more than anything as the clear could still be on a GF unless we deduce there is no GF in this particular game through flipped roles analysis).

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

@mod may you please put sample PMs in the opening post.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by davesaz »

xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

In post 0, T-Bone wrote:Open Games:
All flavour for Open Games must be public and entirely original. Flavour based on any source material are considered Theme Games.
All possible role PM's for the game must be listed in the opening post somewhere.
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

In post 77, Almost Chara wrote:davesaz
Jodaxq
xXTonereaderXx
cytheflyguy
Schism

Voyc
northsidegal
havingfitz

Assemblerotws
Elmo TeH AzN

Chip Butty
Sleepless Assassin

that's all from me for now. i'll be back later. probably!
~Chara
In post 101, momo wrote:
I can't believe I have had to intervene this early....@xXTonereaderXX...you do not have a post restriction...nobody in this game does. I am going to have to ask you to stop trolling. Please play with behavior that is conducive to the game.
In post 109, momo wrote:
In post 108, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 106, northsidegal wrote:
In post 101, momo wrote:
i'm against this, for what it's worth. there's nothing necesasrily anti-wincon or otherwise against the rules about what she's doing, from what i can see.
I'm against this too. I'll just be sure never to get into a game with him/her/it/them again.
Alright then...the only reason I said that was because I thought you guys would want it to happen....It is D1 and I am willing to let it go...however, I am ASKING Tonereader that as the game progresses, to actually play
In post 151, davesaz wrote:Good example of how mods need to be careful not to influence by mistake. Hopefully all's well that ends well.
In post 77, Almost Chara wrote:
xXTonereaderXx

davesaz
Jodaxq
cytheflyguy
Schism

Voyc
northsidegal
havingfitz

Assemblerotws
Elmo TeH AzN

Chip Butty
Sleepless Assassin

that's all from me for now. i'll be back later. probably!
~Chara
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 120, Chip Butty wrote:
Yeah, replace me. If you can understand it, deal with it. Also, if olayers have a problem with Tone, they cab pl him.
Ok, the fact that this a joke is Null, but my god does it rub me the wrong way.
voyc 131 wrote:Do you tr fitz? How come?
I personally think he's a slight scumlean if anything.
People that talk about the randomness of RVS tend to be town, I read it as TvT. If anything, Joda would move down a peg if you want to argue its TvS, but right now I have Fitzy in my townreads for it.

His reads, however, are shit.
Hydra 137 wrote:as funny as it would be to naked vote you in response to that post, i think you're town.
~Chara
He is, meaning your 2/3. Bring almost back, will ya?
Fitz 141 wrote:Why is Tone not scum in your opinion? And while I do not think daveaz was intending to leave his vote there very long….why are you sure enough about your read on Tone to encourage others to move their vote off them?
In regards to our Post-Restricting Friend:
His Reads in #99/102 are pretty dang good, and again, something that I like. He voted Assasin, who was a good vote at the time, and is actually trying to play the game. Hes restricting himself and while annoying AF, its towny. Best thing about townreading him is that I can ignore him unless he is alive late. Hes actually Playing the game, not being as useless as I said earlier. Policy is not encouraged.
Dave 144 wrote:Don't think I have ever seen havingfitz post a wall. Even a small one. This post also serves as a reminder to myself to check that if it seems that it will be relevant.
.... Did Fitz change his meta? He makes moderately-long posts... Or so I thought?

Cy 154 is town.
Joda 159 wrote:I'm unsure on Schism. I want to say that a scum who realized what was going on would react in the way s/he did.
Idek what this whole thing was about and I can promise you I didn't give a shit about it.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Schism »

Hyrda wrote:Btw, I'm totally concurrent and I embrace the vote on you, and I totally think you are Mafia. Your push on Assassin was baseless and pretentious, and you called a try-hard in 29 when in fact your 31 is the definition of try-hard. In that same post (31) you expressed a "slight town read" on Jodax for no apparent reason. Nothing she did up to that point was even remotely AI. and she had yet to explain her vote on herself (either sarcastically as she did to fitz, or more seriously as she did later).
Shame. This hydra disappoints me.

I voted Assassin again for his dumb RVS vote which at the time I read as serious. Its fake and seems like mafia trying to look townie. #11, #19, and #22 are wayyyyyy too telling for what sums up as RVS votes.

To summarize: Chara Town for First Vote, Elmo Scummy for copying, Assassin Scum for thinking it was serious.

My slight town read on Joda was for that self-vote, seems towny to tell ya the truth. Its not a full on trust of Joda, but shes in the list of people im not looking at for suspects at this time. I dont give a fuck about the semantics of selfing in RVS. ITS RVS.
In 110 you also inexplicably call Tonereader "useless, but not scum". How did you get this confident as to assert they're not scum at that point?

Also in 110 you say you like the list Chara posted with the one minor alteration of "Fitz goes up and Assemble Down", but in 164 you suggest we vote in Assemble/Assasin/Elmo/Fitz and totally neglect Chip Butty, whom you also gave a "slight/null" in 118 (What the hell is a slight-null anyway??). This doesn't go with your 123 in which you exclaim about Chip being scum.
Oh Boy.

I explained ToneTown due to the fact hes actually playing the game and voted a scumread of mine, I said that a long time ago. The restriction is Anti-Town, but whatever, he wants to troll, so be it. Its a town slot, hopefully he will get replaced or shot if he is alive Mid-Post Game.

I made a typo it seems. I meant Null/Scum. That means I scumread Chip slightly, but not enough to the extent of Elmo/Assasin/Assemble. Also raging and replacing out of your slot is more scummy than town, despite what Joda said about it.
We're obviously not a Cop, but if you flip Mafia I would like for the Cop (if existent) to check in Chip/Jodax as there seems to be something fishy going on there.
So you think I am defending Joda and doing "something" about chip. Hopefully the clarification of my read on Chip will help, but my associations to those two are not that strong that you should line up my alignment with theirs.
I'd vote Jodax (as there is already a wagon there) but I feel that half of my case on her is tied to you being scum, so I'd rather lynch my strongest SR at this time, and give the Cop a chance to see if this was a good frame job. If you flip scum though I'm lynching Chip Butty without the need for a Cop result on him.
That Joda Wagon contain Fitz and Elmo, who are either scum or null reads. Do you really want to hop on that? I don't know why you keep mentioning a cop and trying to lead the cop to investigate. I haven't had any associations with Joda or Chip for you to say that They are scum if I am town. The only association that would be a look at would be Elmo or Assassin, who I am not voting. This only matters if I flip scum but I won't.

@Hydra
How do you feel about wagoning Elmo/Assemble? What are your thoughts on Assassin possibly lurking when he is the leading wagon and not bothering to read a page and a half? I could move back to him as well, but Assemble is damning for not having anything of note.
In post 167, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
@mod may you please put sample PMs in the opening post.
Just say youre town, stop making this difficult for the mod, who has already done enough talking. FFS.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Schism »

Excluding IC and Myself:

Dave
Tone
Cy
Fitz
Voyc
Joda
------------------- Lynch Line
North (V/LA, probably safe for D1)
Chip
Elmo
Assemble
Assassin
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 173, Schism wrote:Excluding IC and Myself:

Dave
Tone
Cy
Fitz
Voyc
Joda
------------------- Lynch Line
North (V/LA, probably safe for D1)
Chip
Elmo
Assemble
Assassin
why is fitz so high on the list? is it really just this?
In post 171, Schism wrote:People that talk about the randomness of RVS tend to be town, I read it as TvT. If anything, Joda would move down a peg if you want to argue its TvS, but right now I have Fitzy in my townreads for it.
why is voyc above joda and above the line? why am i below the line?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Open Games”