Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Lalendra »

VOTE: maxous for checking in and not placing mandatory RVS vote.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 17, Mathdino wrote:Thinking about the setup. Doc's dead, so mafia/SK will kill every night.

Assume we mislynch someone D1. Then going into the night we're 7v3v1. If mafia and SK both kill townies, we're 5v3v1 LyLo-ish. At that point even if we lynch mafia (5v2v1), mafia and SK could both hit town and create 3v2v1 which is nearly unwinnable. I'm assuming the vig doesn't get anyone.

So this sucks. Basically means we can't afford a mislynch at all because it'll be hilariously difficult to get a lynch later.
I mean avoiding a mislynch is generally in town's best interests so I'm not sure of the intent of this post. Are you just basically discouraging lolhammers? (also generally a good policy)
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Lalendra »

Why did you choose to vote Elmo, who you have as null, instead of Mutant, who appears to be your strongest scumread (given that you acknowledge your read on Bins could change)?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 28, Mathdino wrote:
In post 27, Lalendra wrote:Why did you choose to vote Elmo, who you have as null, instead of Mutant, who appears to be your strongest scumread (given that you acknowledge your read on Bins could change)?
Because I'm more interested in sorting Elmo than I am in OMGUS voting/1v1ing a guy, when that scumread could just be me being irrational. Elmo is null because one post reads town and one post reads scum. I wanna flesh that shit out more.
I like this response. Feeling pretty good about your slot atm, don't muck it up. (Unless you're scum, in which case muck away)
In post 45, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 44, Maxous wrote:Maybe 'trying a bit too hard to be jokey'?

idk, still kinda rubbed me the wrong way
I mean, I could rub you the other way if you want me to?
ew lol
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Lalendra »

Prod dodge. Merry Christmas!
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Lalendra »

Okay people, I'm back! Hope everyone had a good holiday/long weekend/festivus/whatever.

VOTE: Sauce

That wall post on page 7 seems manufactured, particularly the part where he said that it "will be interesting to see if Lalendra keeps up the pressure on Maxous"

I had literally one post about Maxous, which was an RVS vote. C'mon man
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Lalendra »

I am having a hard time buying the case on Raya, she is a hard null for me atm.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Lalendra »

Again, because that bullet point is all about me putting "pressure" on Maxous, which I was not doing at any point.

"Bare minimum to keep the wagon afloat" - clearly keeping the wagon afloat was not my intention, I placed an RVS vote and just never bothered moving it because I generally don't change my votes unless we're close to lynch (Maxous isn't) or I find a better target (I haven't yet).

"My read on her is independent of the posts others have expressed were AI" - so, his read of me is based entirely on one RVS post?

"I rely solely on whether she keeps up the pressure on Maxous" - okay yes, I paraphrased this bit, but it doesn't change the fundamental fact that he's literally constructing his entire read of me
based on a single post in RVS.
If that's not the definition of tryharding I don't know what is.

And while we're on the topic, I'm glad Mathdino brought up how weird it is to have the playerlist divided into M/F when creating a readslist. There are so many other completely arbitrary ways to organize a readslist that it doesn't seem AI, per se, but it bugs the hell out of me. It didn't factor into my vote, but it is a very odd approach.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Lalendra »

It's just so strange to me that he based his read on an RVS vote, acknowledged that he isn't taking into account any other posts which others have considered AI, and implies that I was putting pressure on Maxous where there was none. And honestly, your defense of him pings me as weird as well; it rings hollow. Like I have a hard time believing that even you believe what you are saying.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Lalendra »

And "keeping the wagon afloat" - there is no wagon on Maxous, you and Sauce are the only ones voting him, since I moved my vote. There is no wagon on Sauce, because at the moment I'm the only one voting him, though I'm hoping that will change. So what wagon am I trying to keep afloat? The one I placed one vote on in RVS and didn't talk about since, or the one that I hadn't yet moved to when he made that post?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 239, Sauce wrote:Do you have a townread on me, because if not I will vote you.
I just...what
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Lalendra »

I am commenting on it because it was a pointless argument. If you really want to vote me and/or insult me for not changing my stance, Fitz, or not townreading you, Sauce, then have at it. But I hope everyone else can see how backwards that logic is.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Lalendra »

Considering I was already scumreading Fitz and Sauce, I am probably not the best person to answer your question. But I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

I would like to lynch confscum (I believe Math's claim and am willing to sheep someone I consider to be reliable town PR), but understand that it would be better to wait and see how much info we can get. Weird that all three went silent after Math's proclamation (aside from Fitz's single half-hearted retort) but could be coincidence. I'm hesitant to say we have it figured out but this is a good start.

tl;dr I'm down with voting Fitz, Sauce or Bins, don't particularly care in what order.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 274, havingfitz wrote:P.edit Lalendra looking worse every time she calls me scum...smh.
FTFY
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 293, Sauce wrote:What are you doing? You're just adding me and fitz to Bins and say let's lynch here?
Nice try, but if you re-read, the progression is pretty clear. In , I voted you for manufactured reads and tryharding. Fitz defended you in , to which I responded in , and , making it pretty clear that I didn't buy his reasons for doing so. Math, who I had been townreading since early game (see ), hardclaimed a guilty on Bins, which I am inclined to believe. So if you want to say I'm "just adding you and fitz to Bins," when in reality I scumread both of you BEFORE Math brought up his Bins result, that's kind of a blatant misrep.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Lalendra »

VOTE: Bins
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 363, Mathdino wrote:i guess now would be a bad time

to tell you guys that was a gambit
Everything I know is a lie.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 375, mutantdevle wrote:Also, notice that Lalendra didn't really react as though anything was revealed to her with Math's claim. As scum, she would know that math had no way of knowing if bins was scum or not and as a result, the claim would not have affected her reads.
Except I moved my vote to Bins as a result of his claim...I wasn't even considering her before, just Fitz/Sauce.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 422, mutantdevle wrote: Why are you defending yourself against I point that we have already nullified due to my poor logic in making it? Like seriously, I pointed out my own flaw in the argument I made here. This point would only be valid if mafia knew the outcome of the switches. I don't really understand why you'd need to bring it up?
Because I was still reading and hadn't gotten there yet lol
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Lalendra »

This game has gone so far off the rails I don't even know what's real anymore

All I know is we're lynching Bins either way

Return to “Completed Open Games”