Goon

Mini Normal 1976 - The Firsts - Night 2[End Jan 8]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Gödel »

Mini Normal 1976 - The Firsts

My mod debut on MafiaScum, with a fun twist of some other firsts in History

Presented By: Gödel
Backup Moderator: MathBlade

Since this will be my first time modding a game on MafiaScum(also my first game in a while), I thought I would make this all about firsts in History. With each vote count there will be an Image and a caption describing the event, this will have no influence whatsoever on the game and is just there to make this more fun for me and hopefully for you too. We all may also learn something from this, if this is an upside or downside I leave that up to you :P.

Mini Normal 1976!

Player List
  1. Derpy Hooves
  2. Sky_Paladin
    - Died Night #1 -
    Mason

3. TwoInAMillion
  4. acryon
  5. Hawk
  6. BuJaber
    - Lynched Day #1 -
    Odd night Commuter

7. profii
  8. Mulch
    replaced humaneatingmonkey
    - Died Night #1 -
    Mafia Ninja

9. PsykoSavant
    - Lynched Day #2 -
    Doctor

10. Jodaxq
  11. rb
Spoiler: Alive
Derpy Hooves
TwoInAMillion
acryon
Hawk
profii
Jodaxq
rb

Spoiler: Dead
BuJaber - Lynched Day #1
Sky_Paladin - NKed Night #1
Mulch - NKed Night #1
PsykoSavant - Lynched Day #2

Spoiler: Modkilled
Let's not go there

Spoiler: The Vanilla Town Role PM
Welcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

• Your voice and your vote.
You win when all threats to town have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

The game thread is HERE.

Reply to this PM with your alignment to confirm. Once 10 players have confirmed, Day 1 will begin.

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=0
url=viewtopic.php??f=2&t=74394
playerList=Derpy Hooves,Sky_Paladin,TwoInAMillion{TIAM+2iam},acryon{Acorn},Hawk,BuJaber,profii,humaneatingmonkey,PsykoSavant{psycho+Pskyo},Jodaxq,rb
replacementList=humaneatingmonkey:Mulch
moderatorNames=Gödel,MathBlade
dayStartNumbers=0,1053
cleanDay=true
deadline=2018-01-14 22:00:00 1.00
deadList=Mulch, Sky_Paladin
voteOverrides=

Thank you to fferyllt for allowing me to steal some of her templates for post, PMs etc.
Last edited by Gödel on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Gödel »

Rules:

In-Game Behavior

Site Rules are in effect. Please familiarize yourself and adhere to them.

2. Posts consisting purely of insults without game content are not tolerated. I penalize such posts with a strike. Three strikes and you're out. Severe issues will be reported to the listmods.

3. Claiming scum is allowed. Claiming scum with another player (whether as a joke or not) will result in highly unpleasant consequences regardless of alignment.

4. Loophole abuse is not tolerated.

5. Have fun!

Voting and Deadlines:

1. Voting must be bolded in the form
Vote: Player
- bold tags

Code: Select all

[b]Vote: Player[/b]
or

VOTE: Player vote tags

Code: Select all

[vote]Player[/vote]

or else they may not be counted. Unvotes are not required to change your vote, but they are helpful. Please note:
If you don't use the vote tags, be sure to add a colon after the word "Vote".

2. I don't mind if you use nicknames/abbreviations when you vote someone. But if I have no idea who you're voting for, then the vote won't be counted. Please note: Do not use trick votes. (Because they won't be tricks when I count them, and the joke is on you!). If you notice that your vote hasn't been recorded, please let me know.

3. Lynches require a majority of votes: (number of living players/2) +1, rounded down.

4. If there's no majority at deadline, there's no lynch.

5. When the hammer vote is cast, all players, including the lynched may talk freely until the final vote count and lynched player's card-flip have been posted. I will lock the game thread at that time.

6. When you are hammered, on the following day, you may make a "bah" post with no game-relevant information. Nothing more.

7. Deadlines are set at 10 days and extensions will only be given in extreme circumstances.

8. Night deadlines are set at 48 hours.

9. I reserve the right to add a few hours here and there to make deadlines fall during a time when I should be online. Night deadlines will be arranged so that an entire night phase does not fall on a weekend.

Prods and Replacements:

1. Prods will be given if you do not post in
48 hours

2. You will be replaced if you either do not respond to a prod by making a substantive post within 24 hours, or you need to be prodded 3 times total. You may request for a player to be prodded at any time, but the less you request, the happier your mod is. Prods requested when a player has been absent for less than 48 hours do not count for replacement purposes.

3. If you're V/LA (vacation/limited access), make sure I know. If you are V/LA for more than a week, I suggest requesting replacement, but that's not required. If a lengthy V/LA is adversely affecting the game (e.g., if you are not able to post minimally during that time), then your mod may replace you without penalty.

Misc.

Dark Blue
(#004080) is the color I will use for mod posts. Please don’t use this color or otherwise try to make your posts look like mod posts.

2. You can talk about the game in the private threads given to you via PM, assuming you were given one. Otherwise, please refrain from talking about this game outside of this thread, and don't talk about other games inside of this game. This is a sitewide rule. See announcement here.

3. No editing, deleting, using invisible texts, writing in code, etc...

4. Don't quote mod-received PMs. Paraphrasing is permitted.

5. I make mistakes. If you notice I make one, please let me know.

6. Questions are vastly preferable to mod kills. If you're thinking about doing something that you're unsure is within the letter or spirit of these rules, the site rules and the game of mafia, then tell me about it first so I can let you know if it's ok or not.

7. I reserve the right to alter and update these rules if need be, if I do so I will post an announcement in the thread.

8. This game features Day Talk.

9. If there is a sole surviving member of an anti town faction left, (s)he may carry out multiple night actions, if the role PM permits it.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Gödel »

Role PMs will go out shortly.

All role PMs have been sent out. 9 out of 11 Players have confirmed.

10 Players have confirmed game will start soon.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Gödel »

Reserved
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Gödel »

Vote Count 1.01

I thought we should start off at the very first, first, the Big Bang, the most accepted theory about how our universe had its start. Though we currently lack a framework for describing the big bang we do have models and theories that describe events shortly after it, the universe was a very different place back then, everything was a jumble, though a more unified jumble. Currently the universe is ruled by 4 fundamental interactions, but just after the big bang the energy density of the universe was so high that there was just one, that decayed into the 4 we know of today. now you may think that this took a long time but the electroweak epoch ended just 10^-32 second after the big bang.
[/align]

Not Voting (11):
Derpy Hooves, Sky_Paladin, TwoInAMillion, acryon, Hawk, BuJaber, profii, humaneatingmonkey, PsykoSavant, Jodaxq, rb

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: 2nd of Janurary 2018 at 9 PM CMT

Countdown: (expired on 2018-01-02 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:
- Please be sure to read my rules, I think they are fairly standard but rather safe than sorry
- Hawk has (expired on 2017-12-23 22:00:00) to pick up his role PM before he is replaced
- I have padded the countdown clock so that it doesn't end at an inconvenient time, if due to the holidays you wish to have more time feel free to ask
- I will be semi V/LA from the 23rd of Dec to the 1st of Jan, MathBlade has all the rights he needs to step in if anything urgent comes up but I expect to have enough time to do regular vote counts etc
[/area]

Edited to include a countdown for Hawk instead of just the time
[/color]
Last edited by Gödel on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Gödel »

Vote Count 1.02

We are going to jump ahead a bit now to about 10-17 million years after the Big Bang, and look at an interesting theory of what was going on then. This period is called the Habitable Epoch. It received its name from the fact that theoretically, at least, this was the first time the universe could support liquid water(something we consider essential to life as we know it). However unlike today where we get the majority of our heat from the Sun, in the early universe, the source of heat actually was the cosmic microwave background. The CMB gave the universe a uniform heat that would support life, in contrast to today when the majority of the universe is just a couple of degrees above absolute zero. This was only possible due to the relatively small size of the universe compared to its total energy.

TwoInAMillion(3)
~ Jodaxq, Sky_Paladin, PsykoSavant
PsykoSavant (1)
~ Derpy Hooves
Jodaxq(1)
~ rb

Not Voting (6):
TwoInAMillion, acryon, Hawk, BuJaber, profii, humaneatingmonkey

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-01-02 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- Hawk has (expired on 2017-12-23 22:00:00) to pick up his role PM before he is replaced
- I have padded the countdown clock so that it doesn't end at an inconvenient time, if due to the holidays you wish to have more time feel free to ask
- I will be semi V/LA from the 23rd of Dec to the 1st of Jan, MathBlade has all the rights he needs to step in if anything urgent comes up but I expect to have enough time to do regular vote counts etc

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 4 calls in 1 seconds. With an average of 0.39625 seconds per call.

Edited to include a countdown for Hawk instead of just the time and reworded the caption since I was still half asleep when I wrote it, should be clearer now(also hyperlinked the image to a short paper about the epoch). Also removed an end bit of BBCode that snuck in.
Last edited by Gödel on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Gödel »

Vote Count 1.04

While GN-z11 may not look like much, it is actually a record holder. GN-z11 is about 32 billion light-years(1 light-year is approx equal to 9.5 trillion kilometers or 5.9 trillion miles) from earth, it is the furthest and oldest galaxy that we know of. Due to the speed of light, we see it as it existed about 13.4 billion years ago, right around the start of our next big epoch called the Reionization epoch, which lasted from about 150 million years to 1 billion years after the big bang. During this time the first stars and quasars form and they in return release a lot of energy back into the universe and reionize it, hence the name. Although some helium existed at this point, it was not reionzied, the universe still consisted mostly of a hydrogen plasma.

TwoInAMillion(3)
~ Jodaxq, PsykoSavant, Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin(1)
~ BuJaber
Jodaxq(1)
~ rb
humaneatingmonkey(1)
~ Derpy Hooves
Hawk(1)
~ TwoInAMillion
BuJaber(1)
~ profii

Not Voting (3): acryon, Hawk, humaneatingmonkey

Mod Notes:

- I will not prod any players on the 24th or the 25th, depending on how active you all are I may send out a mass prod(or individuals ones) out on the 26th, those prods will not count towards your replacement prod limit. If they are not picked up in the 24 hours after the prod on the 26th I will issue a real prod

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 8 calls in 2 seconds. With an average of 0.275625 seconds per call.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Gödel »

humaneatingmonkey is being force replaced, please do not discuss this until after the game is finished.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Gödel »

Mulch replaces humaneatingmonkey
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Gödel »

Vote Count 1.05

We are in an exciting stage of our continued journey, the universe has continued to expand and getting more and more complex which leads us to an interesting problem, while before we could model the universe with a fair amount of accuracy, the continued expansion of the universe has made this almost impossible. The bigger and older the universe gets the less we can know about it in detail(at least with our computational models), a good way to visualize it is that the older the universe gets, the blurrier our picture of it gets. After the reionization, we start moving into a phase of active star formation. However, these stars are unlike anything we have ever seen, they are called Population III stars, we have never observed one and even the theory on them is still in flux with no clear consensus on some aspects. However, we do know something about the conditions these stars formed in and from them we know that they mainly burned hydrogen if they had any heavier elements they were in sparse quantities. The image above is potentially the first direct evidence of Population III stars.

TwoInAMillion(2)
~ Jodaxq, PsykoSavant
Jodaxq(2)
~ rb, Mulch
Mulch(2)
~ Derpy Hooves, TwoInAMillion
PsykoSavant(1)
~ Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin(1)
~ BuJaber
BuJaber(1)
~ profii

Not Voting (2): acryon, Hawk

Mod Notes:

- I have padded the countdown clock so that it doesn't end at an inconvenient time if due to the holidays you wish to have more time feel free to ask
- I will not prod any players on the 24th or the 25th, depending on how active you all are I may send out a mass prod(or individuals ones) out on the 26th, those prods will not count towards your replacement prod limit. If they are not picked up in the 24 hours after the prod on the 26th I will issue a real prod

Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Gödel »

Vote Count 1.06

After all this, the universe is starting to take on a shape that we are more familiar with. Remember the fundamental interactions from our first VC, now in an ever-expanding and massive universe Gravity(the weakest of the 4) starts to run the show. Gravity begins organizing the matter, through that the universe takes its familiar shape of Solar Systems, Galaxies, Groups, Superclusters, the observable universe, and finally the universe(yes this means the universe is bigger than what we can see!). Thanks to gravity, multiple centers of mass started forming and some of them merged until we are at the point, where they have swept up the local neighborhood of all matter and their gravitational influence dominates everything else. This is how solar systems, galaxies etc were formed, there are some peculiarities in each case like for galaxies the temperature of the protogalactic cloud(the matter from before) determines the final shape of the galaxy. In the next couple of VCs we will look at how the solar system formed.

Jodaxq(3)
~ rb, Mulch, Hawk

TwoInAMillion(2)
~ Jodaxq, PsykoSavant
profii(2)
~ BuJaber, TwoInAMillion
PsykoSavant(1)
~ Sky_Paladin
Mulch(1)
~ Derpy Hooves
BuJaber(1)
~ profii

Not Voting (1): acryon

Mod Notes:

- I have padded the countdown clock so that it doesn't end at an inconvenient time if due to the holidays you wish to have more time feel free to ask

Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Gödel »

Vote Count 1.07

Now before we get to the actual formation of the solar system we have to talk about the Population III, starts from before. You see before them we didn't have any heavier elements. The majority of heavier elements are created in stars. Stars use a process called nuclear fusion to create energy, to put it simply they take lighter elements, combine them to make heavier ones(this differs from fission where atoms are split, this is what we use in nuclear reactors). One theory states that a lot of the Population III stars had a mass that would allow them to go supernova if a star goes supernova it ejects the outer layer of itself into outer space and thus distributing the heavier elements it creates. One of the remnants that can be left over from that is a Neuron Star, pictured above, they are extremely heavy and small objects, they can have up to two solar masses(aprox 4x10^30 kg or 4.4x10^30 lbs) and normally they have a radius on the order of 10s of kilometers (6.2 miles, the earth has a radius of 6,371 km(3,959 mi) and a mass of 6x10^24 kg(1.3x10^25 lbs). In short, they are incredibly dense.

TwoInAMillion(3)
~ Jodaxq, PsykoSavant, Mulch
PsykoSavant(2)
~ Sky_Paladin, rb
profii(2)
~ TwoInAMillion, Derpy Hooves
Jodaxq(2)
~ Hawk, BuJaber
Mulch(1)
~ acryon

Not Voting (1): profii

Mod Notes:

- I hope you all had a happy holiday season and managed to have a nice and relaxing time :)
- Gave an unofficial/"not counting towards prod limit" prod to Sky_Paladin
- Mulch not sure if your was supposed to be some kind of votes if yes please recast them in a way I can understand.

Performed 18 calls in 19 seconds. With an average of 1.07244444444444 seconds per call.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Gödel »

Vote Count 1.08

We will look at one theory of how the solar system formed the so-called Nebula Hypothesis. It states that solar system started out as protoplanetary nebula, these where collection of dust mostly compromised of hydrogen and helium with trace amounts of heavier elements that where formed by stellar furnaces. In our case the total mass of the nebula was just a bit bigger than the mass of the Sun(the Sun has about 99.85% of the total mass of our solar system), and it spun slowly and was a lot bigger than our solar system is now. Now through a combination of the Fundamental interaction and a probable supernova close to our nebula led to the contraction of our little nebula to start the first step in becoming our home. While our solar system was far from the first to form, it is difficult to pin point when the first solar system actually formed so we will use our own as a stand in, since it is, at least as far as we know, the first and only system where intelligent life evolved from.

TwoInAMillion(3)
~ PsykoSavant, BuJaber, Mulch
PsykoSavant(2)
~ rb, Jodaxq
profii(2)
~ TwoInAMillion, Derpy Hooves
BuJaber(2)
~ Sky_Paladin, profii
Mulch(1)
~ acryon

Not Voting (1): Hawk

Mod Notes:

- I will be semi V/LA from the 23rd of Dec to the 1st of Jan, MathBlade has all the rights he needs to step in if anything urgent comes up but I expect to have enough time to do regular vote counts etc[/area]

Performed 28 calls in 6 seconds. With an average of 0.218857142857143 seconds per call.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:53 am

Post by Gödel »

Vote Count 1.12

As the nebulae collapsed the sun was one of the first things to form. Since the angular momentum can't be lost when it collapsed at the center there was a region of very high kinetic energy that start a run away nuclear fusion reactor that we still enjoy today.

BuJaber(4)
~ PsykoSavant, TwoInAMillion, Hawk, profii
PsykoSavant(3)
~ rb, Jodaxq, Sky_Paladin
Mulch(2)
~ acryon, Derpy Hooves
TwoInAMillion(1)
~ Mulch
Jodaxq(1)
~ BuJaber

Not Voting (0):

Mod Notes:

- Sorry for my absence the last couple of days, Internet stopped working. Thanks MathBlade.
- acryon is V/LA Until Tuesday morning CST.

Performed 41 calls in 9 seconds. With an average of 0.221365853658537 seconds per call.
Last edited by Gödel on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Gödel »

On my way home now will post flip in an hour or so.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Gödel »

Vote Count 1.13

After the sun the planets started forming, remember that the heavier elements are rare so the inner rocky planets(like our earth) is they are relatively small in comparison to the rest. The picture above has the planets to sclae but not the distances between them, if we where to represent the distances to scale we would need multiple kilometers so that the smaller planets are more than a pin prick.

BuJaber(6)
~ TwoInAMillion, PsykoSavant, profii, Hawk, acryon, Jodaxq
-- HAMMER
TwoInAMillion(2)
~ Mulch, rb
PsykoSavant(1)
~ Sky_Paladin
Mulch(1)
~ Derpy Hooves
Jodaxq(1)
~ BuJaber

Not Voting (0):

Mod Notes:

- acryon is V/LA Until Tuesday morning CST.

A Lynch Has Been Achieved!

BuJaber was a
Odd Night Commuter

Night Phase
Night 1 will end on the 4th of Janurary 2018 at 10 PM CET in (expired on 2018-01-04 22:00:00)

Performed 44 calls in 13 seconds. With an average of 0.3165 seconds per call.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Gödel »

Mulch was klilled, he was a
Mafia Ninja.

Sky_Paladin was a killed, he was a
Mason.

Vote Count 2.01

The moon is another fascinating object in our solar system, the Theia hypothesis states, that a small mars sized planet named Theia collided with the earth and through the ejected matter from the collision the moon formed, while moons are relatively common we are lucky to be alive at a time where we may enjoy total solar eclipses, due to the moons motion relative to earth this wont always be the case.

Not Voting (8): Derpy Hooves, TwoInAMillion, acryon, Hawk, profii, PsykoSavant, Jodaxq, rb

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-01-14 22:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :)
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Gödel »

Flip and VC coming soon...
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Gödel »

Vote Count 2.02

So about 4.6 billion years ago the Earth formed and it took 200 millions years till the first liquid water formed on earth and another 120 million years for there to be life, or so we assume we don't have any direct evidence of life that early on it has all been destroyed. The earliest direct evidence of life that we have is about 3.5 billion years old and it comes from the Apex chert rocks in Australia.

PsykoSavant(5)
~ Jodaxq, rb, TwoInAMillion, Hawk, Derpy Hooves
-- HAMMER

Not Voting (3): profii, PsykoSavant, acryon

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-01-14 22:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- Sorry for the delay, I am on the list of emergency contacts for my work and yesterday we had some flooding(broken pipe) andwe had to check some stuff today and yesterday. I honestly forgot about this before I got home today.

A Lynch Has Been Achieved!

PsykoSavant was a
Doctor

Spoiler: Doctor Role PM
Welcome!

You are a
Doctor

Abilities:

• Your voice and your vote.
  • Each night phase, you may attempt to protect one player in the game from being killed.
You win when all threats to town have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

The game thread is HERE.

Reply to this PM with your alignment to confirm. Once 10 players have confirmed, Day 1 will begin.

Night Phase
Night 2 will end on the 8th of Janurary 2018 at 10 PM CET in (expired on 2018-01-08 22:00:00)
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Gödel »

rb was klilled, he was a
Mafia Rolecop.

Derpy Hooves was a killed, he was a
SK.

The game is over and ends in a
Town Win!

will post the threads etc in the morning :) congrats town!

Sorry posted this in the mod put last night instead of the game thread
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Gödel »

All PTs should be public except the game review PT which I have no rights over, if I missed anything please tell me since I am in a bit of a rush since I have to head out in 10 min

LinksMod PT
Mason PT
Mafia PT
Dead PT
Game Thread
Review Thread

Set Up
1 Mafia Ninja
1 Rolecop Mafia

1 SK

4 VT
1 Doctor
1 Odd Night Commuter
2 Masons

Player list with Roles
  1. Derpy Hooves -
    SK

2. Sky_Paladin -
    Mason

3. TwoInAMillion -
    VT

4. acryon -
    VT

5. Hawk -
    Mason

6. BuJaber -
    Odd Night Commuter

7. profii -
    VT

8. humaneatingmonkey -
    Mafia Ninja

9. PsykoSavant -
    Doctor

10. Jodaxq -
    VT

11. rb -
    Mafia Rolecop
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 1185, acryon wrote:That does seem bizarre. Doesn't the possibility of "grey" roles more or less functionally invalidate most rules on what is considered "normal"?
well there are certain rules a grey role has to follow one of the being flip with a role PM
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Gödel »

In post 1188, BuJaber wrote:@mod - interesting setup, and nice vote counts/theme. Thanks for the game.
Thanks the theme got cut a bit short though we never got to human history, didn't expect the game to end so soon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”