MS Survivor Rankdown: #93

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Flameaxe »

100. Andorra
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

96. Valley Girl (Snakes) - Names Are Hard

"Nobody is, like PMing me..."

Valley Girl played a massive part of the early game of NAH, solidifying their position as the social butterfly of the game. Snakes' commitment to the Valley Girl persona was definitely commendable, but hurt as a character overall. Once on Brodoku, Val quickly turned the majority against her fellow Brohio members (Brohians? Brohiomans? Brohio is for lovers?). Unfortunately, these votes ended up being mostly uneventful.

The key to Val's story was Val's exit. While I see the blindside of Val as a key moment (if not the greatest moment) in NAH's overall story, her part in it was more of the passenger, and unfortunate victim (sorry again). The high point of Val's character arc can be summed up easily in the last moments of her game. 1) Find idol, 2) Blindsided by close ally, 3) there isn't a 3 but comedy comes in 3s.

Val was a wordy character, and the focal point of one of the biggest blindsides in site history, but didn't elevate to character status.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Im pretty sure ted was an underdog

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”