Micro 764: Marked For Death #2 - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 293, northsidegal wrote:i think scum are probably within {shawn, gamma, schism}. .
I agree with this
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: gamma
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

First news: Day 2 is off to a wonderful start.

Second news: confirming I was not marked.

Third news: I'm typing this on a tiny phone using my data. Will get better access tomorrow when I lay my internet bill.

Fourth news: Elsa had a tasty sandwich recently. Along with a sprite, it was a satisfactory meal.

Fifth news: Scum would not lie about being marked this early. That would only make sense in a late game with 5 people left in MyLo situation.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 327, JaydragonKing wrote:Fifth news: Scum would not lie about being marked this early. That would only make sense in a late game with 5 people left in MyLo situation.
Schism seems pretty convinced Not_Mafia is lying (Gamma being marked is his last hope for that scenario). Think town would lie about being marked?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Town? No. NotMaf? Wouldn't put it past him but I don't think so.

If Schism is gunning to hang the only guy who claims marked, Then he is either lying and is the one marked himself or he is being truthful and is scum who wants to use NotMaf to waste another day.

Obviously if Gamma claims marked, however, that is a different story.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Schism »

Gamma and Possibly Shawn, please confirm that you are or aren't marked in your next post.

We'll get more into the subject of the mark after they confirm or deny it.
Shawn Spencer wrote:I told you guys paradox was town... my gift never wrongs me.

NSG is scum, whos with me!

VOTE: NSG

I don't see it. Could you possibly persuade me or give me a slight reason to? Because I don't see it.
Shawn Spencer wrote:nsg went for low-hanging GP, looked like an easy lynch for her.
hmmm, let me see again. She voted Paradox because paradox gave kind of a shit answer, not to mention Paradox got defensive over the vote, which seems towny enough for NSG. There wasn't alot to work with D1, but I can't see myself putting up NSG over my suspects today.

Dino
, if Shawn/Gamma CC the mark, we need to think about his reads he gave and his vote on Gamma. Mainly because its on its own wagon, not sheeping, not looking to quickhammer, but an individual vote on Gamma vs. voting me. This is the first time this game his vote has done this and its kinda odd. But if NM is marked, nothing we can do about it and we deal with a troll for D2 and thank mafia for doing us a favor.
Shawn Spencer wrote:if you guys think NSG is town schism is also a worthy vote
Then why start a wagon on NSG when you think im scum and its an easier lynch to get me?
Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 293, northsidegal wrote:i think scum are probably within {shawn, gamma, schism}. .
I agree with this
It was kinda weak when NSG said it, its worse when you sheep it.

In regards to JayElsa:
Where is your vote going today? Hopefully I hear from you about this before Shawn/Gamma claim. Also, I would like to know who you would mark N1 if you were mafia. Would you go for the obvious Dino, a Lurker who hasn't given any information, or the person who suspected you the most?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nice omgus
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well, My only completed game is me as scum saying "if I was scum" as a tactic. Wasn't going to say it so Dino would go "I remember that" and vote me. But since you asked....

If I was scum, yeah, Killing /marking Dino would have been in my best interests, especially if he died town reading me. But if we think about it, on why scum chose to mark NotMaf instead, is one simple reason , one that Dino himself pointed out. One that makes me question if he was actually the one who marked him.

NotMaf's affinity to Quick hammer without a second thought. If Dino was scum and a wagon started on his partner or himself, would you want a guy around you KNOW is gonna Quick hammer you before can properly set up a defense? No, you wouldn't.

Plus, Dino can't mark himself, as the mod just confirmed. If it was in Scum's best interest to mark him yet he's not marked...

Just a thought. --- Jay
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 332, JaydragonKing wrote:If I was scum,
this sounds familiar
VOTE: JaydragonKing

In seriousness,

@Jay:
Good thoughts. I just want to point out that it's very difficult for people to get out of L-1 in the first place on this site, and that's the point where people usually start writing their last wills. Not_Mafia's hammering tendency is extremely anti-town. The reason I pointed out for marking Not_Mafia was solely for the extra chaos and WIFOM. Note that it now takes me off the "obvtown" list. Now imagine the suspicion if I somehow survived to LyLo.

That said, if NM wasn't marked, we'd probably be locked into a lynch order of Not_Mafia followed by Schism, or vice versa. I think the scum in not marking me, wants to get us away from this lynch order. Hence my Schism vote.

@Schism:
Why are you so convinced that NM lying and Gamma (who won't be back til Christmas) being marked is a more likely scenario than NM just outing his markedness first thing?

I need to know your reads in either scenario.
A. NM lies, and Gamma was marked
B. NM telling the truth
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Mathdino »

forgot this
VOTE: Schism
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Mathdino »

It's interesting that NM is already voting the only guy left to CC his claim.

That said, it'd be kinda weird for NM-scum to try to lynch last night's mark. More reason to believe him I think.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Schism »

If NM is Marked, JayElsa and Shawn are the Scumteam. JayElsa for sure and if for some reason I'm wrong on Shawn, its Gamma >> NSG. Outside of Wifom, I can't see you, me, or NSG making that Kill. Due to Paradox flipping town, I'm a good ML tomorrow if they can make it through the night. That leaves today for them to Lynch either NSG or Gamma and you can already see Shawn putting it out there. JayElsa has said that they would kill Dino, but you are also a good ML for switching wagons if I get lynched today. I don't think they can wagon you today. This also helps JayElsa, who was hesitent to vote NM.

-------------------

If Gamma/Shawn are Marked, things get difficult: Im actually a fan of NKA so its fun for me. I think the best kill for you as mafia to make would be one of the lurkers since they haven't provided reads and are off the radar. Its quite possible Gamma/Shawn aren't giving this game attention and just picked a kill of someone that has been quiet and wants to lurk in the shadows while JayElsa, you, I and possibly NSG duke it out. In fact the NSG vote is worse when you think about it this way if Gamma is marked.

We would also have to think about why NM claimed marked, it would be a scumclaim if it wasn't a troll doing so. Paradox was lynched incorrectly and I think today is the best day to bag NM if he isn't marked. If we mislynch anyone but NM today we leave the wifom open in lylo, and Id feel more confident not seeing NM in Lylo.

So if Gamma/Shawn are marked, I would say the mafia are Gamma/Shawn + You/NM. Excluding the Marked, JayElsa would be my Top Townread, probably North 2nd. I would vote NM in this case to keep him out of lylo since I would believe that Gamma/Shawn are confirmed Scum.

------------------

....... It looks like I accidently outted my prime suspect today. Oops.

-----------------

In regards to JayElsa 332
I can say at this point of time, that I believe that Dino's Mark would be on Lurkers rather than NM. NM was his next mislynch, idk why he would ruin todays lynch unless his plan was to mislynch me over paradox and remove NM from Lylo, but I don't think Dinoscum wins in Lylo without me/NM in there, so voting me today and NM mark is town IMO.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In before Dino and Schism are BOTH Mafia and promptly fuck with us until the end because they've been battling each other. -- Elsa
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 280, JaydragonKing wrote:I knew he would hammer the second it was available too him, I just knew it...

When we get back, My lvl 100 Mega Gengar is gonna kick your ass.
252+ Atk Life Orb Miltank Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Gengar-Mega: 270-320 (103.4 - 122.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:44 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I'll get back to you after I study professional Pokemon battling, But I don't think this situation would ever happen because:

1: Milank is PU while Mega Gengar is Ubers
2: Mega Gengar outspeeds miltank
3: It's a goddamn Mega Gengar
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Mathdino »

we're doomed
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:11 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

The words of a old man disappointed in the youth of the next generation. Woah. I only heard of your kind in legends.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Mathdino »

Spoiler: From TGP's ISO
In post 30, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: JaydragonKing
I really don't like post #. Would a town player commit this idiocy?
In post 112, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I really don't like this post [by chesskid]. Extreme hostility from the start. I understand that it is a joke, but the first thing you do is establish *superiority* over everyone else? This looks a bit sketchy to me. Not saying that you are definitely mafia, but for now you're my biggest scum read.
VOTE: chesskid3
In post 113, TheGoldenParadox wrote:My tiers of mafia to not mafia, from top to bottom and left to right towniest to scummiest so far;

Town: Mathdino (Responded well to L-1) , north(note she's mostly here because her avatar is cute, otherwise she's null)
Leaning Town: None
Null: NotF_Mafia (not enough posts to determine), Gamma(same as not-mafia), Jay/Elsa alternate personality roleplay thingy (Mostly joke posts, so not enough info), Shawn(not enough posts to determine)
Leaning Scum: Chesskid (see previous post)
In post 119, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Gonna repost my tiers after rereading
Town: Mathdino (Responded well to L-1 and gambit)
Leaning Town: north(Good gambit, even though it was obviously a joke), Jay/Elsa alternate personality roleplay thingy (I like your joking around, and I feel that your posts do add content to the game and help town),
Null: Shawn(not enough posts to determine) Gamma(I feel he's a little too defensive of notmafia, even though the justification is pretty valid)
Leaning Scum: Not_Mafia (Putting mathdino at L-1 when there are a lot of newbies that might have hammered), Chesskid (see post #112)
In post 148, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Doesn't anyone think that chesskid is maf?
In post 163, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Since chesskid is going to get replaced, I'll consider the next person's posts and not hold these against them. UNVOTE: chesskid3
Right now, we have one kind of post from NotMaf-joke posts. What I'm getting from him is a guy saying "HI IM HERE IM POSTING" but not providing content in order to look town.
However, I'm not voting him YET. This is because I would like to see a few posts from Chesskid's replacement before I decide which of them to vote for.
Also, I like Miltank.
But mostly the first thing.
In post 186, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia has not helped, has not responded to any scumreads, or done anything to advance the town game.
Because of this, I'm putting him at L-1 right now.
In post 194, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I don't know. If schism continues the chesskid, then I feel that we should still lynch NotMaf. He's pretty much either scum or a good PL.
In post 201, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I'm really sorry, but your first post with content rubs me the wrong way and makes me feel like you should be tomorrow's lynch if NotMaf flips town.
First of all, what have I done to hurt the game? Mathdino, I see the backpedaling in 81 and that's because I actually went back and read the posts again, and I saw stuff that I hadn't seen before. I realized I was overreacting too much. Anyway, it was an OMGUS vote.
Schism, I really think "Hes mafia acting like hes town." is crazy and makes me feel iffy about you.
EVERY MAFIA ACTS LIKE THEY'RE TOWN.
Third, you say that NotMaf is definitely not scum because this is his playstyle where he provides not game content whatsoever. I have one answer for that.
[snip]
When he's at L-3 and L-2, he posts these. No game content, just random "Bah" posts. That does NOT rub off on me as town behavior. That actually looks slightly akin to what a confirmed scum treestump does.
Jay/Elsa may not necessarily be town, but they are not wrong for adding fluff to their posts. Most of their posts still provide game content. On the other hand NotMaf doesn't have a serious posts, and really, chesskid doesn't either.
Also, he's at L-1, so "joining his wagon" means hammering.
This was an absolutely disgusting post. Schism, if you're going to PLEASE post either the same reads list but with good reasoning, or a different reads list still with good reasoning, I'd love to hear it. But right now, if NotMaf flips scum, you're my choice for a day 2 lynch.
In post 202, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Jay's vote on me is an OMGUS vote meant to be a joke. Elsa forced Jay to make the vote. It's funny. Why should she be off me? It's not like there are any good wagons except NotMafia, although I could see building a case for you in the future.
It's not hypocrisy on his part (we're talking to Jay, not Elsa.) Jay has posts with content, reasoning, and logic. Sure, some of the posts dominated by Elsa are a little jokey, but he mixes serious and stupid to create a combination that is better than each. I personally think it's very different from NotMaf's playstyle, where he just jokes around and posts random posts with not much or not game content.
In post 225, TheGoldenParadox wrote:What we got to talk about is the fact that you want to delay this hammer. Because of the mark of death, as mathdino said, notmafia's flip will help us sort people. You're looking increasingly scummy. Is it because you don't want to bus your scum partner?

All of TGP's substantial posts. Just putting this here for now.
Shawn Spencer
Shawn Spencer
Townie
Shawn Spencer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Shawn Spencer »

i was not marked
We broke the first rule, we got high on our own supply.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:06 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I'm going to just say that your solving cases most of the time and that's why you post so infrequently, Shawn.

But now we literally have to wait two days for Gamma to confirm if he is marked or not. And North is posting infrequently as well. I honestly don't know what to do now.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Mathdino »

I'm here. Stick around, talk to me.

You spent the end of D1 assuming that I was gonna get marked by default. Given TGP's townflip, what were your reads going to be in that scenario?

You also still haven't given reads. It's safe to assume that without CC, NM was actually marked. Now what are your reads?
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Schism »

In post 345, JaydragonKing wrote:I'm going to just say that your solving cases most of the time and that's why you post so infrequently, Shawn.

But now we literally have to wait two days for Gamma to confirm if he is marked or not. And North is posting infrequently as well. I honestly don't know what to do now.
Youre free to scumhunt, im sure you believe NM was marked. Who are you voting today?
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Schism »

Dino, thoughts on my scumteam?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Mathdino »

Bad. Your lynch order is almost mine in reverse.

Mine is roughly:
Schism > NSG > Shawn > Jay > Gamma

If you flip town that switches to:
Jay > Shawn > NSG > Gamma

...which now that I think about it is your lynch order. Shit.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”