Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:24 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Sesq

Goodbye scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:19 am

Post by CommKnight »

Archwing(4)
~ Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez, mozamis, Sesq, Luca Blight

Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez(2)
~ CultOfAthena, LaserGuy

Time to get a bit real here already. 2 scum are in this group of 6. Possibly 3 scum. But 2 for sure.

Check. Your turn scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:40 am

Post by CommKnight »

Why not? Could be one of the two on there as well. This is early game, need to keep it open to not let scum slip through on multiple wagons.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:42 am

Post by CommKnight »

Do you have any counter reasons to my logic? It's only page 2 and I am making early reads to help my own process with it. I could keep it to myself or I can make it public. Fine by me either way really.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

So if I were fishing for a reaction, how do you think you'd fare in that department?

Also am I wrong? Can you prove it?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 39, cytheflyguy wrote:you're trying to back yourself into a corner.
Did you even proofread your post before saying this?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 49, CultOfAthena wrote:I'm not a fan of the cy townreads at all. It doesn't take a townie to point out logical fallacies. Trying to turn a game of mafia into debate club is actually a scumread for me - scum's knowledge of the game won't affect their posting at all if all they're doing is arguing logic or theory.

Impede, zaraki, LG, mind explaining what makes cy town in your eyes?
^ I echo this, realize there are 4 mafia in this game. They're going to be desperate to seem townie and cause mislynches from the get-go, in fact they need at least 4 mislynches to survive and all we need to do is get 5 right town reads to stop mafia. (Any town that gets hard-townread cannot be lynched and therefore is a non-target for a mislynch.).

This game is going to really test the mafia because joining forces too early = certain loss.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 81, Sesq wrote: and comm just, does this a lot. regardless of alignment.
^ Town is fucked when I'm scum. Scum is fucked when I'm town. Town's difficulty is always reading me right. They find me scummy when I'm not and not when I am. Which is pretty regular for anyone who looks into my history.

Also I can be a dick in games. Luca is right on that. I'm very disconnected from your feelings or complaints. I do my own stuff and get results because I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm here to test my analytical ability.

Regardless of my early interactions, it is turning interesting. There appears to be one side coming to my defense and one side constantly trying to attack my play as scummy. The REAL question is, which side is doing their end for the right reasons? I'm more inclined to believe Luca, Cult and well... not Sesq yet, Sesq got through my fingers one game. Both of the others are probable town. There's no reason for scum to defend me at this point unless they think they can manipulate me later on. However, most players here haven't had experience with me, so it's strongly likely the scum team consists of people not use to my play.

Want to bet against it? I'll take bids until the first lynch is flipped.

VOTE: Lucky - Of the 3 people voting me, he's the one falling apart in the logic department. I think between Sesq's and Luca's questions, I see him not quite able to keep a consistency.

Also... it's ironic. Voting me for an invalid reason for my initial read and calling it "invalid". Irony is scummary.

I'm kinda chuckling because I can actually see Cy flipping town and scum hanging onto him trying to butter him up to keep him on their side. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by CommKnight »

{Luca, Cult, Sesq}
{cy, UC}
{Zaraki, Impede, Laser}
{Lucky, moza, Zulfy}

Getting a better feel of people now and moza and Lucky are definitely on the bottom right now. Luca, Cult and Sesq are off the table for today (though Sesq is definitely being looked at more in future days), Cy and UC are more town leans and the rest are more meh. Zulfy is more of an educated gut feel.

People should vote Lucky.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:05 am

Post by CommKnight »

Honestly finding it hard to get right into this one, just busy in real life. So not a lot of time to spend reading some of these posts. But I'll get to my reads this weekend.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 527, Luca Blight wrote:As I said before, I plan to sit back a bit and observe today, but I want it to be known that any votes/points made against players not in the lynch pool will be ignored. This is not to say everyone else is Town, but I have listed the five scummiest players in the game and that lynch pool is big enough without adding more.

Comm
Athena
Zulfy
cytheflyguy
LaserGuy

Choose who you want to lynch out of these five any make your points against them. I will then weigh up each argument before making my decision on who to lynch.
^ Well I can agree with me being on that list because I haven't posted all that much. Not having a very strong D1 this game.

But the rest of that list? I legit only agree with Zulfy, the other 3 are shit to have and "not discuss anyone else"???

Yeah, fuck no.

VOTE: Luca

Your list is fake, your mention of not willing to interact with anything about anyone else? Nah, fuck that, this is day 1. Get lynched.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 537, Luca Blight wrote:He seems to think we're still in D1, but the fact he made such a point of saying it's D1 reads fake.

I also don't see how it's possible he could make that post without reading anything that happened previously.
Are you trying to come off as investigative? Because it's really making you look worse for try-harding to build a fake case on me. For lynching purposes, I'll refer this lynch phase as Day 1 and the next lynch phase as Day 2. Don't like it? Too fucking bad. It's nothing to do with the idea of nights in the game. It's only lynch phases I'm talking about.

I'm not town-slipping, it's a way to break up lynches into phases we can talk about later.

@Sesq, I'm down for both a Lucky and a Luca lynch honestly. Their play is just terribad right now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by CommKnight »

UNVOTE:

Wow... I kept thinking throughout Luca's posts like "Why is he ripping on me for calling this D1 and yet he's referring to D1 and 'losing a partner'???"

Then the last post or two on last page kinda signaled someone had been lynched. So I ISO'd Math.

The original post has not been updated and it was only in the past 24 hours. I kinda thought there'd be a bigger post or something to signify that the lynch had been made or at least the original post be updated to have flips... Or even a PM or something that there had been a lynch. I don't know, something more than a casual post with a flip and nothing updated outside of it.

So UC was in my town leans mostly because I've seen his play and it was similar to that of town!UC. I just ISO'd him to look at his "reads" and I say be careful about taking it to heart of flipping the two and expecting to be right. My guess? At least one-two of his buddies in his "scum reads" to intentionally throw town off upon his flip.

But now I see why Luca was thinking I was trying to town-slip. I was wondering what the fuck he was going on about D1. But it's "D2" now. :facepalm: :roll: :lol:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by CommKnight »

But that's what happens when you guys make 50+ posts PER DAY. I miss something when I expected to only read 1-2 pages when there's actually 3-4 new pages of content.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I disagree with the Cult lynch, but I am interested in the flip either way. If I'm wrong, it'd clear up a lot of slots I'm unsure about. But if I'm right of Cult being town, then it'd bring them to more question.

Right now I'm fine with either Impede or Lucky. Both feel scummy as fuck.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:49 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 475, MathBlade wrote:
Votecount 1.10

UC Voyager(7)
~ Luca Blight, Sesq, Lucky2u, mozamis, Impede, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez, LaserGuy
-- HAMMER
CommKnight(2)
~ cytheflyguy, Zulfy
mozamis(1)
~ CultOfAthena
Lucky2u(1)
~ CommKnight
Luca Blight(1)
~ UC Voyager

Not Voting (0):
You know, I haven't had time to dig into it too much, but I find ti funny that Luca's "list of 5" consists of everyone off of UC and Laser. Now that he removed me and Zulfy it now includes Zaraki, the other one at the end of the UCV wagon.

Now, why I find it interesting. In a NORMAL game with night kills, Luca and Sesq would be pretty much cleared here for being at the start of the wagon.

However, scum need to be super careful this game about which wagons they are on, bussing their partners will be required for enough town cred to survive. So in this particular game, even the people at the start of the wagon could be scum and they planned it out in their day-chat for town cred.

Moving on, if this were the case, it'd make sense to begin pushing away from the front of the wagon and focus on the back-end as well as those off the wagon.

It's actually a pretty good move, because all i have to go on here is the paranoia that scum are smart enough to figure such a strategy out and efficiently push it. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if 1-2 scum actually is in Luca's list solely so he gets town cred for it. In this nightless game he really needs town cred to win. Because every kill requires a majority of town to lynch every single person, so if there were say... 3 hard-town in a block, they'd need to now mislynch everyone else without ever losing a person or they get fucked. But if they were to have 1-2 in that hard-town block, now they can lynch freely and throw suspicion outside of it to bring themselves to a LYLO position.

It's just a theory... but I think it's a possible scenario that should not be overlooked the entire game if it seems we're constantly mislynching people, look at those pushing the mislynches.

That being said... VOTE: Impede. He's just in that sweet spot on the wagon to be scum. Not too early, so could be hoping to avoid the lynch, but not too late to avoid being put under heavier suspicion.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 622, CommKnight wrote:
In post 475, MathBlade wrote:
Votecount 1.10

UC Voyager(7)
~ Luca Blight, Sesq, Lucky2u, mozamis, Impede, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez, LaserGuy
-- HAMMER
CommKnight(2)
~ cytheflyguy, Zulfy
mozamis(1)
~ CultOfAthena
Lucky2u(1)
~ CommKnight
Luca Blight(1)
~ UC Voyager

Not Voting (0):
You know, I haven't had time to dig into it too much, but I find ti funny that Luca's "list of 5" consists of everyone off of UC and Laser. Now that he removed me and Zulfy it now includes Zaraki, the other one at the end of the UCV wagon.

Now, why I find it interesting. In a NORMAL game with night kills, Luca and Sesq would be pretty much cleared here for being at the start of the wagon.

However, scum need to be super careful this game about which wagons they are on, bussing their partners will be required for enough town cred to survive. So in this particular game, even the people at the start of the wagon could be scum and they planned it out in their day-chat for town cred.

Moving on, if this were the case, it'd make sense to begin pushing away from the front of the wagon and focus on the back-end as well as those off the wagon.

It's actually a pretty good move, because all i have to go on here is the paranoia that scum are smart enough to figure such a strategy out and efficiently push it. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if 1-2 scum actually is in Luca's list solely so he gets town cred for it. In this nightless game he really needs town cred to win. Because every kill requires a majority of town to lynch every single person, so if there were say... 3 hard-town in a block, they'd need to now mislynch everyone else without ever losing a person or they get fucked. But if they were to have 1-2 in that hard-town block, now they can lynch freely and throw suspicion outside of it to bring themselves to a LYLO position.

It's just a theory... but I think it's a possible scenario that should not be overlooked the entire game if it seems we're constantly mislynching people, look at those pushing the mislynches.

That being said... VOTE: Impede. He's just in that sweet spot on the wagon to be scum. Not too early, so could be hoping to avoid the lynch, but not too late to avoid being put under heavier suspicion.
I'm going to quote this shit till Luca and others addresses it. It's funny because after I posted it, he continues how downward spiral on WHY he might actually be scum.

Want to know my worth? When I get your scum-ass lynched, you'll damn well know my worth.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by CommKnight »

This is a nightless mafia. Do you really think I'm stupid enough to not consider the possibility that scum is thinking the same lines I am right now? If not, they seriously are off their A-game. With your obsession to control lynches and the fact you conveniently made a list that even I pointed out exactly how you came up with that particular list? And NOW you are considering the person I'm pushing?

LOL if you think your placement on the UCV wagon will earn you any town cred in my book when you're doing everything in a scum motivated way directly after.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Oh look at that, I'm striking a nerve. A bit scary thinking your plan to control lynches might go challenged before you can even begin mislynching anyone right after bussing a buddy, eh?

You do realize you've earned nothing but maybe a day or two without being lynched right? It was the town majority that made the lynch happen and there's more than likely 2 scum on the wagon itself due to the circumstances of this game mechanic.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Mod:
V/LA till December 7th. Next 3 days are going to be crazy with school projects and everyone wanting a piece of my time.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:54 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well, I can say that if Luca is scum this game, he's very committed. Even as far as having a decent reason for removing me from the list that isn't some bullshit under pressure removal or pulled out of his ass.

I can also agree with that list of 3. I mean regardless of Luca's alignment. I don't believe all 3 of those are town at all. 1-2 scum in that list.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:28 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Impede

Interesting. Town jumped onto Laser pretty quick. Scum is going to be in that wagon and dead townie was voting this.

I think I'm going to stick with who I was voting for already. That mislynch was bad.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:45 am

Post by CommKnight »

CHOO CHOO MOFO! The Impede train is taking off. Last call for boarding. Tickets will be collected shortly.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 879, Luca Blight wrote:Lucky v Impede has the feeling of scum v scum to me.

I'm also fine with a Zaraki lynch today, however.
So let me get this straight, you feel 2 scum are arguing, but you want to hunt the 4th scum who you would have now a more chance of accidentally hitting town? Why not lynch both scum and THEN hunt the 4th when we only need 2 hard town reads to then win the game.

Also

VOTE: Lucky

I like Impede. He's not really sweating it and seems like he's scum hunting and trying. Plus he's not being overly defensive. We can always come back to him another day, but Lucky is a good lynch and has been since D1.

This game will be much easier once we get down to 1-2 scum because then we just need 3 firm townies to rock it and everyone can be lynched.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Meanwhile... I'm going to do a fun little game.

CommKnight
ArchwingZulfy
cytheflyguy
Lucky2u
Luca Blight
CultOfAthena
mozamis
Impede
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Sesq

^ Remaining player list, 3 scum alive with the rest being VTs.

CommKnight - Town
ArchwingZulfy
cytheflyguy
Lucky2u
Luca Blight - Town
CultOfAthena
mozamis
Impede
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Sesq

^ So if we can cross Luca and me off as town. (saying IF here). Then we have 2 lock-town. We need at least 2 more townies out of the remaining to basically be able to hard-lynch until we get it right.

If we manage to lynch scum, then we need one more town, if we managed to lynch two, then we just need Luca and myself to be locked in somehow.

Of course I'm saying this from my PoV. Some people might suspect me still. But what I'm pushing at, is we can potentially lock out scum from being able to win if we're able to properly town-hunt and keep scum out of the block completely. We got 3 lynches until we're at LYLO right now, so essentially we need to pick 7 people to keep alive and then it'd be 4 town vs 3 scum if we're wrong about the next 3 lynches. Then it'd be more serious scum-hunting being involved.

But each correct lynch we get buys us an additional mislynch breather room here. So if we were to pick 3 people and decide to lynch them bang, bang, bang. If 1-2 of them are scum, then we just bought ourself 1-2 more additional wiggle room for being wrong.

Anyway, people probably should know this already, but basically what I'm getting at, is we need to pick our TRs to reach the LYLO situations if we're wrong about our SRs. If that makes sense?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well I'm good with lynching anyone beside myself, Cult or Luca. I'm pretty certain if I keep this solid 3-town read, we can afford mislynches until we're right.

No one seems to get the point I make with this. Scum can't nightkill. Meaning the most townread people can be veto'd to survive till LYLO and give us a chance to power-lynch scummy people until all scum are finally dead.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:09 am

Post by CommKnight »

So I've decided the lynches I'm pushing.

Lucky -> Cy

One today, one tomorrow, one or both are scum. Let's do this!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1018, mozamis wrote: 2) I compeltely forgot about COMMkinght when making this list. Has he blended in to the background?
I've been pretty active this game. I don't post 1000 times a page. But you know.

VOTE: Zulfy

I'm fine with this wagon. So long as it isn't one of my townreads, we can power through this shit.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:00 am

Post by CommKnight »

Athena, Moz, Imede, Luca and I aren't being lynched today. So good luck with that Sesq.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Lucky Time for Lucky-Scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by CommKnight »

If Lucky flips red, scum already lost. Just need to keep myself and Luca alive and bam, scum can't lynch us out.

Already they face a high likelyhood of dying.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Sure, but till we're at that point, I'm fine with offing the neutral-scum reads. If you aren't in my hard town reads. Then you're expendable.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by CommKnight »

By my count, we now have 4 mislynches available to us with an additional one if we lynch scum (which highly likely we will). Hell, I won't be surprised if we're lynching 3rd scum right now in Lucky.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Lucky -> Sesq
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Yeah, Moz isn't really my TR, he's Luca's TR. But Athena is my TR so it's all good. We're pushing Lucky today.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by CommKnight »

OH LOOK AT THAT. The guy I pushed was scum, now we just need 2 hard town reads and BAM, we win.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Moz is like I TR LUCKY GUYZ, DON'T LYNCH HIM!

Yeah, Moz can kiss my ass.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Sesq - Reluctant on every single wagon so far that was scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I'm fine with myself, Impede, Luca and Cult being final 4 if we're wrong about everyone else.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Just vote already
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1155, Impede wrote:I think that actually ultra conftowns Comm lol. No scum would create a scum list that they knew included zero scum
Lol, I've had some bad initial reads before. But hey, I was right about Lucky where Moz wanted to protect Lucky.

VOTE: Zaraki Time to see if we get 3 in a row here.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

I think I'd prefer lynching Moz before Cy.

VOTE: Sesq

And I'm ready to lynch Sesq and we can talk about who we're lynching next meanwhile since there is no locked thread in between lynches. So place your vote, if the game ends, great, if the game continues, then we'll go with our next scumread.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:44 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Moz MYLO will be interesting if it's all top TRs.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by CommKnight »

So, I've been thinking about it for a while now. But I'm pretty confident on saying this. I'm allowing Luca to control the lynches for now with suggesting my own (which did nail us 3 scum so far, 1 of which I pushed quite a bit).

The thing is, if we get to 3-4 people left and final scum isn't killed. I full on plan to lynch Luca. So Luca has the next few lynches to find scum. If he fails to find scum and it's LYLO, then I lynch him just in case he bussed all along.

But till then, I'm kinda liking Cy for town lately and Moz is definitely today's lynch regardless of how long we draw out talking. So Moz can say his thoughts and reads. But he is being lynched today.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by CommKnight »

My preference of final 3: Myself, Cult, and Luca with Luca being lynched if we're still playing at that point.

However, I'll even up my anti. I'll even accept being lynched before MYLO if you're that paranoid of me being scum playing you. But if I'm alive at MYLO and Luca is also alive, I'm lynching him straight up. I also think any remaining town should agree to that. But till then, anyone else can be on the chopping block and it gives Luca a chance to do his best scum-hunting. So he has to pick two people to take with him to MYLO and accept that if he hasn't found scum by then, he's being lynched. It's sorta like town insurance for him to not be scum tricking us and for him to do his best to lynch scum.

Anyone disagree with what I'm saying? This game is pretty much in the bag, we only need one more scummy and we can choose who we take to final 3 and who gets lynched in final 3.

I'm gonna be in and out the rest of the night. Gotta check on some things on-site and play a bit tonight now with my last exam over and a couple days off work. But tomorrow (real life day) I'll be making a town/scum case for each remaining player just because I think it's valuable to begin thinking about the chances and the fact is a majority of us ARE town, so if we're mass-townreading someone, perhaps we should bring them to MYLO. But if we're all pretty much scumreading 1 person, then that person needs to obviously go because of that.

Anyway, back in a bit.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Which is why I think we should hold off on lynching until EVERYONE posts a town/scum case for each person.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:53 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Cy
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well... I wouldn't say he'd win because I had Cult locked at town with only Luca under suspicion. So he'd have to get my mislynched in a MYLO situation which I don't think would happen.

But yeah, this game was a pretty solid one. I think scum of future games need to be more willing to bus because they have ZERO kill abilities, so they need to be in a hard town-bloc or they lose.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well, if both Luca and I were scum together, I think town would've been 100% screwed. Because we were pretty much the hardest town duo bloc going with only the idea that scum would pull that trick had us looking at each other.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I just want to compile some of the posts I made this game that now with 20/20 vision were good. ;)
In post 100, CommKnight wrote:
In post 81, Sesq wrote: and comm just, does this a lot. regardless of alignment.
^ Town is fucked when I'm scum. Scum is fucked when I'm town. Town's difficulty is always reading me right. They find me scummy when I'm not and not when I am. Which is pretty regular for anyone who looks into my history.

Also I can be a dick in games. Luca is right on that. I'm very disconnected from your feelings or complaints. I do my own stuff and get results because I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm here to test my analytical ability.

Regardless of my early interactions, it is turning interesting. There appears to be one side coming to my defense and one side constantly trying to attack my play as scummy. The REAL question is, which side is doing their end for the right reasons?
I'm more inclined to believe Luca, Cult
and well... not Sesq yet, Sesq got through my fingers one game. Both of the others are probable town. There's no reason for scum to defend me at this point unless they think they can manipulate me later on. However, most players here haven't had experience with me, so it's strongly likely the scum team consists of people not use to my play.

Want to bet against it? I'll take bids until the first lynch is flipped.

VOTE: Lucky -
Of the 3 people voting me, he's the one falling apart in the logic department.
I think between Sesq's and Luca's questions, I see him not quite able to keep a consistency.

Also... it's ironic. Voting me for an invalid reason for my initial read and calling it "invalid". Irony is scummary.

I'm kinda chuckling because I can actually see Cy flipping town and scum hanging onto him trying to butter him up to keep him on their side. :lol: :lol: :lol:
In post 235, CommKnight wrote:{Luca, Cult, Sesq}
{cy, UC}
{Zaraki, Impede, Laser}
{Lucky, moza, Zulfy}

Getting a better feel of people now and moza and Lucky are definitely on the bottom right now. Luca, Cult and Sesq are off the table for today (though Sesq is definitely being looked at more in future days), Cy and UC are more town leans and the rest are more meh. Zulfy is more of an educated gut feel.

People should vote Lucky.
^ This is funny, Post 235, I had 2 scum in Town leans and 2 scum in Scum reads. But I didn't let scum into my firm town bloc here.
In post 610, CommKnight wrote:I disagree with the Cult lynch, but I am interested in the flip either way. If I'm wrong, it'd clear up a lot of slots I'm unsure about.
But if I'm right of Cult being town, then it'd bring them to more question.

Right now I'm fine with either Impede or Lucky. Both feel scummy as fuck.
In post 940, CommKnight wrote:
Well I'm good with lynching anyone beside myself, Cult or Luca
. I'm pretty certain if I keep this solid 3-town read, we can afford mislynches until we're right.

No one seems to get the point I make with this. Scum can't nightkill. Meaning the most townread people can be veto'd to survive till LYLO and give us a chance to power-lynch scummy people until all scum are finally dead.
In post 961, CommKnight wrote:So I've decided the lynches I'm pushing.

Lucky -> Cy

One today, one tomorrow, one or both are scum. Let's do this!
^ Nearly had 2 scum lined up right here. Haha.
In post 1112, CommKnight wrote:I'm fine with myself, Impede, Luca and Cult being final 4 if we're wrong about everyone else.
^ Kept Cult in Town Circle and Cy out of it.
In post 1296, CommKnight wrote:
My preference of final 3: Myself, Cult, and Luca with Luca being lynched if we're still playing at that point.

However, I'll even up my anti. I'll even accept being lynched before MYLO if you're that paranoid of me being scum playing you. But if I'm alive at MYLO and Luca is also alive, I'm lynching him straight up. I also think any remaining town should agree to that. But till then, anyone else can be on the chopping block and it gives Luca a chance to do his best scum-hunting. So he has to pick two people to take with him to MYLO and accept that if he hasn't found scum by then, he's being lynched. It's sorta like town insurance for him to not be scum tricking us and for him to do his best to lynch scum.

Anyone disagree with what I'm saying? This game is pretty much in the bag, we only need one more scummy and we can choose who we take to final 3 and who gets lynched in final 3.

I'm gonna be in and out the rest of the night. Gotta check on some things on-site and play a bit tonight now with my last exam over and a couple days off work. But tomorrow (real life day) I'll be making a town/scum case for each remaining player just because I think it's valuable to begin thinking about the chances and the fact is a majority of us ARE town, so if we're mass-townreading someone, perhaps we should bring them to MYLO. But if we're all pretty much scumreading 1 person, then that person needs to obviously go because of that.

Anyway, back in a bit.
I had a solid TR on Cult all game with Luca next in line and later on Impede kinda joined those TR's. But lol, that 20/20 vision is great.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 96, MathBlade wrote:
Votecount 1.3

CommKnight(3)
~ cytheflyguy, Archwing, Lucky2u
Also... Archwing became Zulfy... so I had 3 scum on me early D1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Hahaha, check like the first 5 pages. My reaction test is what got the scum all on me. Apparently they tried to white-knight the 6 townies. HAHAHAHAHA. I want to see scum chat.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Can't wait to see scum chat.

LOL @ Dead chat that thought Cy would make it to MYLO. If I had any say in it (which I did), final 3 would be myself, Cult, and either Impede or Luca. There was no Cy in that picture. He was one of the few I pointed to as being expendable even if he was town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)

Return to “Completed Open Games”