Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 219, Schism wrote:I also just remembered theres the possibility mafia could kill the person IC wants to investigate
That would actually be a GOOD thing for Town though. Mafia flipping the questionable slots and leaving the Townier slots alive works just fine for me.
In post 219, Schism wrote:I thought your job as IC was to stick to the shadows and let the game play out, not push your reads on people because it causes sheeping.
Nope. That's not my job. That's the way I play the role, and you "don't give a shit" how I play the IC role, so I will push whomever I please.
In post 219, Schism wrote:HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE RESULT WITHOUT THE COP OUTTING THE RESULT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY (indirectly means Soft). Just let the fucking cop be the fucking cop.
1- I can use the F word more often too.. here's a demonstration:

YOU'RE NOT FUCKING READING WHICH FUCKING PROVES YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM JUST FUCKING ARGUING AGAINST A FUCKING GOOD STRATEGY. I FUCKING SAID THAT THE FUCKING COP SHOULD ONLY FUCKING CLAIM IF THEY FUCKING GET A GUILTY. IF THEY DON'T FUCKING CLAIM A GUILTY ON CHIP THEN WE FUCKING ALL FUCKING KNOW CHIP RETURNED A FUCKING INNOCENT WITHOUT THE FUCKING COP EVEN HAVING TO FUCKING HINT IT. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND FUCKING YET?
In post 219, Schism wrote:Seriously, Fuck Off and play the game
For the fucking last time: you're not in the fucking position to fucking tell me how to fucking play. Stick to your fucking turf and do not fucking interfere with my fucking play. I don't even care if you're a fucking alt of someone I know.

And my thoughts about the twos lots you asked about is this: YOU ARE SCUM AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO LIVE TODAY!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Schism »

:roll:

Tunneling is bad for your complexion, Bro.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Schism »

The Hydra debate is just not worth it at this time because their too stubborn to even fathom the fact that I could be town, even though Assemble’s post is terrible.

The only thing worth mentioning again is that we dont know theres a cop, meaning just because theres no guilty claim tomorrow means your target is clear. Its dumb.

I suggest to those who think Im town or not worth a vote today to look at Assemble right now. Hes scummy.

As for hydra, im done, its not worth pissing them off anymore. They want to be stubborn, so be it.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 227, Schism wrote:The only thing worth mentioning again is that we dont know theres a cop, meaning just because theres no guilty claim tomorrow means your target is clear.
Again; nor reading .. skimming .. skating by...

I said EVEN IF there's a Cop clear it is not 100% because there could be a GODFATHER on play, so it goes without saying that no one is clear just because there has not been a guilty claimed on them. This only works or later stages of the game. Like, if we lynch a player and they flip GF, or if the SK (if existent) shoots someone and they flip GF, then IN THAT PARTICULAR POINT we can assume Chip (or rather "the target of investigation we suggested to the Cop" confirmed, and that is IF there's a Cop (we will know either by claim or if a Cop flips, or by setup analysis which does give us more info with each flip).

Now what was Scummy about Assemble's post? What did you expect from someone who hasn't been active in the game and is trying to find their way back into it? I bet you would've still called it scummy if Assemble posted a full read list instead at that point.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:22 am

Post by northsidegal »

so why are people actually scumreading schism? i'm not sure i understand the reasons.

i'd also like to restate at this point that fitz is scum. his confidence in his jodax vote reads as completely fake, and the awkwardness in response of along with the strange "opinion" argument makes me pretty confident in this.
VOTE: havingfitz
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I also bet you would've called ME scummy if I wasn't already confirmed, which means you are SRing people based on how they read you and/or agree with you.

FTR; I wasn't upset because you opposed me. I got upset over 2 things:
1- Trying to tell me how to play;
ams (more importantly)
2- Using the F* worf/term unnecessarily.

If it's nothing you would want your parents/children hear you say then it's considered bad language by me and should not be used addressing me. Thank you.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 229, northsidegal wrote:so why are people actually scumreading schism? i'm not sure i understand the reasons.

i'd also like to restate at this point that fitz is scum. his confidence in his jodax vote reads as completely fake, and the awkwardness in response of along with the strange "opinion" argument makes me pretty confident in this.
VOTE: havingfitz
Are you telling me fitz' confidence is fake, but Schism's confidence in his early reads on both Joda and Tonereader are justified?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:42 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 231, Almost Chara wrote:Are you telling me fitz' confidence is fake, but Schism's confidence in his early reads on both Joda and Tonereader are justified?

~A50
schism seems town to me from his responses, fitz doesn't.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 229, northsidegal wrote:i'd also like to restate at this point that fitz is scum.
Your confidence seems fake.

Nothing is odd about my suspicions or the level of my confidence towards Joda.

I'm not 100% certain she is scum. You ask me how confident I am in a page 2 vote and continue to base a ridiculous scumread on how you interpret my confidence. Absurd. And yet afaict I don't see you having any problem with Joda giving a lame reason for voting herself and following that up with an even lamer (and more likely lie) about how she selected herself to vote.

I'm not scum. But you might be with this push on me.

Other than the last page of the game I am a few pages behind and will be
mostly v/LA until Wednesday. I'll try to post if I get any time. Tough around Christmas.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@NSG/@fitz: You don't know how exciting it feels for me to see my top 2 TRs taking bouts at each other. Keep it up, both of you :(

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:03 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 233, havingfitz wrote: I'm not 100% certain she is scum. You ask me how confident I am in a page 2 vote and continue to base a ridiculous scumread on how you interpret my confidence. Absurd. And yet afaict I don't see you having any problem with Joda giving a lame reason for voting herself and following that up with an even lamer (and more likely lie) about how she selected herself to vote.
you keep waffling back and forth on how confident you actually are on this. first, it was this:
In post 94, havingfitz wrote:P.edit. @NSG, I'm convinced as I can be without esp.
then, this:
In post 141, havingfitz wrote:I’m not absolutely certain of anything. I think Joda’s action are suspect and in the absence of anything more suspect (or more town from her) I am going to vote her. My reasoning is layed out more a few comments below.
finally:
In post 182, havingfitz wrote:
In post 175, northsidegal wrote:i'm asking how strong is your belief that she's scum.
7 out of 10. 5 being null and 10 being confirmed somehow.
so what is it? why should i have such a scumread on joda for her rvs vote? like, i don't see why it's such a huge scumtell for someone to vote themselves in rvs, and the idea that she did it to avoid giving any associatives just doesn't make sense. thus, it reads as fabricated to me.
I'm not scum. But you might be with this push on me.

Other than the last page of the game I am a few pages behind and will be
mostly v/LA until Wednesday. I'll try to post if I get any time. Tough around Christmas.
why do i do this as scum? why wouldn't i just vote schism, unless you believe we're partners? it already looked like i was set-up to vote schism after the line of questioning earlier, so why would i come back to you? you, on the other hand, have already set yourself up with a strong scumread on jodax – for you to switch would be a strange jump.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

I have a feeling havingfitzs esp comment wasn't intended to mean what North thinks it means.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 44, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Northsidegal
Because she cast the first vote in the game on the Innocent Child.
In post 222, Assemblerotws wrote:Just caught up. Surprised I wasn't prodded given how much I let this game slip.

I slightly townread Jo for their reaction test and agree with the IC's reads on Schism. I am also curious why people haven't unvoted the IC.
Okay, when I get back I'm gonna be checking who is scumreading Assemble based on all of two posts. I said before LA is NAI for him. LA = easy target for scum.
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

In post 167, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
@mod may you please put sample PMs in the opening post.
In post 169, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 0, T-Bone wrote:Open Games:
All flavour for Open Games must be public and entirely original. Flavour based on any source material are considered Theme Games.
All possible role PM's for the game must be listed in the opening post somewhere.
I cannot continue to play the game until I get this essential info.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 153, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 4, momo wrote:
xXToneReaderXx is a mod confirmed innocent child
In post 101, momo wrote:
I can't believe I have had to intervene this early....@xXTonereaderXX...you do not have a post restriction...nobody in this game does. I am going to have to ask you to stop trolling. Please play with behavior that is conducive to the game.
MOD EDIT: Please do not misquote moderator communication. That is in direct violation of at least 2 rules. Obviously the one about quoting me and the one about using my color. This is your only warning. Don't make me force replace you. I really do not want to have to do that. Playing by quoting questions is fine. This is not.
All flavour for Open Games must be public and entirely original. Flavour based on any source material are considered Theme Games.
All possible role PM's for the game must be listed in the opening post somewhere.
Vote to replace Tonereader.

Look, whether or not you like the post restriction doesnt matter, he wants to quote a VT role PM and put his name on it. I said it last time that this is a waste of time and is unnecessary to the task at hand. This is fucking annoying.
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

Don't be rude, we were going to do that with the SK sample role pm.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 227, Schism wrote: I suggest to those who think Im town or not worth a vote today to look at Assemble right now. Hes scummy.
You haven't answered Almost's question about why Assemble's 2 posts are scummy. Now you're making a big noise about Tone. Doesn't look to me as if you're really interested in finding scum.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 238, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
I cannot continue to play the game until I get this essential info.
You're starting to ping my scumdar real hard. If you thought this was "essential info" you would have checked the wiki page, but your trolling going over the top.

P.S. Chara did tell me they knew who you are and that you intended to troll. They didn't tell me who you are though (I didn't ask). Now please go read the PMs in the wiki page and do something useful. Thanks.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:23 am

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

In post 195, Sleepless Assassin wrote: The mod's intervention on tonereader makes tone likely town. The mod called it not playing the game which shows that it's not likely to be a scum tactic. I'm very unlikely to support any Lynch on tone in this game. Hate to use reasoning like that but it stood out and it's not like I can just pretend it didn't.
In post 151, davesaz wrote:Good example of how mods need to be careful not to influence by mistake. Hopefully all's well that ends well.
In post 4, momo wrote:
Almost Chara is a mod confirmed innocent child
:D
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:24 am

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

In post 242, Almost Chara wrote: do something useful.
In post 44, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Northsidegal
Because she cast the first vote in the game on the Innocent Child.
In post 222, Assemblerotws wrote:Just caught up. Surprised I wasn't prodded given how much I let this game slip.

I slightly townread Jo for their reaction test and agree with the IC's reads on Schism. I am also curious why people haven't unvoted the IC.
:good:
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:29 am

Post by momo »

A very poorly formatted version of the role pms has been spoilered. There you go tonereader. However, I am warning you not to misquote me. Happy Holidays to everyone!
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:40 am

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

In post 245, momo wrote:
Happy Holidays to everyone!
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9840154#p9840154]post 247[/url], Almost50 wrote:@Tonereader: At least put a +/- under each quote so I know whether you're pointing out something scummy or townie. Can you do that for me?
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Voyc
Voyc
Goon
Voyc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Voyc »

checking in to prodge, busy times! Happy holidays everyone.
In post 247, Almost Chara wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9840154#p9840154]post 247[/url], Almost50 wrote:@Tonereader: At least put a +/- under each quote so I know whether you're pointing out something scummy or townie. Can you do that for me?
Oh I agree w/ this.

@Schism, as I asked before, are you confident that Assemble will flip scum? +and if yeah, why? He's posted twice, and Chip+Assemble's own signature seem to indicate activity is really NAI for him.

@Elmo, I'd like it if you could answer:
In post 203, Voyc wrote:Do you agree with the lists? Are there any changes you would make to them?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

@Mod V/LA Till 12/30
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA

Return to “Completed Open Games”