TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:33 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

You're like the kid who quits the basketball team because he doesn't get along with one player.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Apple Jack »

He knows arguing with me is pointless but did it anyway. I also find his reads questionable.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 277, Apple Jack wrote:He knows arguing with me is pointless but did it anyway.

This is the truest statement I've ever seen
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 276, TwoInAMillion wrote:You're like the kid who quits the basketball team because he doesn't get along with one player.
I mean, if a kid on the team relentlessly bullied me, I would quit for sure

not that Derpy is "bullying" but it's close imo
Amrock#3784
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Apple Jack »

I’m not bullying you though. You replaced into a slot I already scummread. You haven’t posted anything that points to you being town. You have very questionable reads on top of that.

Regardless of your alignment stop trying to convince me by talking to me and try convincing me by scum hunting and have reads that make sense. I’ll tell you right now jodax hasn’t done anything that says scum and rb hasn’t done anything that says town. Your explanations for how you got these reads don’t even sound legitimate.

If you don’t like my opinions that’s fine but don’t go whine about it.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Oh and you town lean psycho :lol:
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Speaking of psycho. He’s vanished into the background
I love MUFFINS!!!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Mulch »

Derpy stop lecturing me about who has better reads

do I need to pull up all my games with good reads and yours with bad reads
Amrock#3784
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Apple Jack »

I hate people who live in the past. You are only as good as your current game.

You’ve had some very shitty games. So have I.

I’ve had some very great games...
I love MUFFINS!!!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 284, Apple Jack wrote:I hate people who live in the past. You are only as good as your current game.

You’ve had some very shitty games. So have I.

I’ve had some very great games...
My reads are never shitty
Amrock#3784
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:05 am

Post by BuJaber »

So Mulch you agree with me that jodax and sky are scummy but you lump me with them. Typical.. I guess I'll just need to play more games on mafiascum so people know me.

Screw it.. don't vote uncontested PR claims. Town 101.

VOTE: profi
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 286, BuJaber wrote:So Mulch you agree with me that jodax and sky are scummy but you lump me with them. Typical.. I guess I'll just need to play more games on mafiascum so people know me.
ngl this is pretty towny

VOTE: Jodax

back to this
Amrock#3784
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:15 am

Post by rb »

im actually not confident profi is scum, just being ridiculous
PsykoSavant
PsykoSavant
Goon
PsykoSavant
Goon
Goon
Location: A land down under. Where women glow and men plunder.

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:59 am

Post by PsykoSavant »

Townish on Profii give the reaction to that HEM/DH spectacle.
BuJaber is getting sketch points for wanting to keep around the volatile vig.
HEM had me thinking town to the point of almost LAMIST? (making posts like "everybody stop scum telling, be more town, everyone towntell, etc.") but Mulch has continued to feel town.
Sky_Paladin has done zilch besides vote hop on two players that were looking like good early lynch candidates (TIAM to myself) or pressure/question someone AFTER other people stated their suspicions (jodaxq). I could vote here if it came down to it at deadline.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:39 am

Post by profii »

In post 243, Mulch wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 225, profii wrote:firstly, before i get started- we could really use some contribution from acryon.

anyway, i read HEM and Derpys ISOs. Probably easiest to look at HEM first- he thinks Psyko is scum because his reaction to 'truly random' was to metadive and find a reason to call him scum, essentially HEM thought that reaction was a bit over the top

then you have Derpy, he thought Psyko lied about the facts, then decided in post 93 that he wasnt right about that, however, psyko is still scummy regardless (p95) (i cant really see why though)

Fast forward to after the argument, where Hem and derpy couldnt work that out for themselves, we ended up with a vig claim (uncontested thus far)

Personally i cant glean a scum read from HEM or Mulch so i need to remove my vote from BuJ as the logic was BuJ was defending his scum mate.

What I can see is a reckless vig who is going to shoot someone come what may - if we lynch town by accident today, then Derpy shoots mulch and scum kill someone else we risk losing 3 town by the time day 2 starts, so purely for damage limitation

VOTE: Derpy Hooves

sorry pal but you are a danger to town

Per policy lynching the vig- I can see your logic but I think it's better to just convince him to shoot someone else. I don't want to lose a near-confirmed town, those are a rare commodity
ta - I’ve made my point and you’ve acknowledged it. I sincerely hope DH gives some strong consideration to whatever he chooses to do over the course of the night/day cycle and I hope my labouring of the point has helped that happen. If so, mission accomplished but what will be will be...

In the mean time I’m going to move my vote back to...

VOTE: BuJaber

Not a tit-for-tat vote but I’ll explain it when I’m not in a service station mid way through driving home for Xmas :D
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 241, Mulch wrote:
In post 77, Hawk wrote:So just a quick read with leans from what I've seen.

I like. (slight townlean)
Monkey
Psycho
RB
and maybe Sky?

I don't like. (Scumlean)
Jodaxq
Derpy

Really don't like 2iAM

VOTE: 2iAM
@Hawk

The reads I didn't like about these- sky was part of them, nothing towny so far at that point from him, and I think it's possible you are scum pushing on an easy mislynch of 2iam because he's consistently lynchbait as town.
That's fair. Sky probably should have just been a null not sure why I didn't even include nulls or leave him off the list. Hmmmmm...... perhaps......

Here's my thoughts.

Now that i've had more time to read and catch up i'm still just as lost as ever. Of course i'm coming off a long hiatus so that could be part of it. Something about jodax stuck to multiple people so far including two people i was town leaning so i can see my vote going there. Anyway, i don't particularly like derpys claim it felt very odd but
i guess he's a very emotional player so benefit of the doubt. Maybe we should look into profil then?

You should never vote a town pr claim d1, or at least i wouldn't. Knowledge is power and knowing that i feel uneasy by his doubt. Seriously, i don't like this.

end thoughts.

So I'm okay with Jodax or Profil at this juncture. 2iAM still pings me but I might have been reading the situation incorrectly as someone stated earlier.

VOTE: Jodax
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:37 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

If it's between profi and jodax I'm going with profi.

VOTE: profi
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:39 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

profi's assumption of Mulch as town, and Mulch's quick vote of Jodax after profi was voted makes me think they could be a scumteam.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:54 am

Post by profii »

In post 293, TwoInAMillion wrote:profi's assumption of Mulch as town, and Mulch's quick vote of Jodax after profi was voted makes me think they could be a scumteam.
the Jodax one is a tricky one for me. Limited posts but the one everyone is focussed on was a pretty bad one. The decision for me will come when Jodax shares a few reads etc.

I’ve got you as a town read. I’m putting all that stuff in the first few pages as a misunderstanding rather than malice fwiw

I get that my logic will draw votes in my own direction but my logic is sound that I’m potentially reducing the amount of town players that might die - that is one of my reasons for voting BuJ as he seems unwilling to at least acknowledge that is one valid train of thought - I can accept if people don’t want to go with it. The other point is if by making a fuss I have given DH some food for thought overnight tonight then again, we have potentially saved a town life.

Does me dying help DH pick a target tonight? By your logic no, because I’m just VT so it just says I know no more than anyone else.

I guess that is a way to look at it - if we lynch someone we should try and help DH pick a target tonight as he pretty much has to shoot. I guess by that logic Psyko is probably the way to go, given you 2 got into it- although I give it the benefit of the doubt for now, if he flipped scum, I think most people give you a town card, but if he flips town does it cast doubt over your role? I’m not sure
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 293, TwoInAMillion wrote:profi's assumption of Mulch as town, and Mulch's quick vote of Jodax after profi was voted makes me think they could be a scumteam.
I never voted profi. Are you lying?
Amrock#3784
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:33 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

i said you voted jadex affter Bujaber voted proxi, pay attention.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Gödel »

Vote Count 1.06

After all this, the universe is starting to take on a shape that we are more familiar with. Remember the fundamental interactions from our first VC, now in an ever-expanding and massive universe Gravity(the weakest of the 4) starts to run the show. Gravity begins organizing the matter, through that the universe takes its familiar shape of Solar Systems, Galaxies, Groups, Superclusters, the observable universe, and finally the universe(yes this means the universe is bigger than what we can see!). Thanks to gravity, multiple centers of mass started forming and some of them merged until we are at the point, where they have swept up the local neighborhood of all matter and their gravitational influence dominates everything else. This is how solar systems, galaxies etc were formed, there are some peculiarities in each case like for galaxies the temperature of the protogalactic cloud(the matter from before) determines the final shape of the galaxy. In the next couple of VCs we will look at how the solar system formed.

Jodaxq(3)
~ rb, Mulch, Hawk

TwoInAMillion(2)
~ Jodaxq, PsykoSavant
profii(2)
~ BuJaber, TwoInAMillion
PsykoSavant(1)
~ Sky_Paladin
Mulch(1)
~ Derpy Hooves
BuJaber(1)
~ profii

Not Voting (1): acryon

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-01-02 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- I have padded the countdown clock so that it doesn't end at an inconvenient time if due to the holidays you wish to have more time feel free to ask
- I will be semi V/LA from the 23rd of Dec to the 1st of Jan, MathBlade has all the rights he needs to step in if anything urgent comes up but I expect to have enough time to do regular vote counts etc
- I will not prod any players on the 24th or the 25th, depending on how active you all are I may send out a mass prod(or individuals ones) out on the 26th, those prods will not count towards your replacement prod limit. If they are not picked up in the 24 hours after the prod on the 26th I will issue a real prod

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 8 calls in 2 seconds. With an average of 0.275625 seconds per call.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 295, Mulch wrote:
You think Mulch and Profi are scum team because mulch is attacking Jodax after Profi gets voted by Bujaber?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 298, Hawk wrote:
In post 295, Mulch wrote:
You think Mulch and Profi are scum team because mulch is attacking Jodax after Profi gets voted by Bujaber?
Possibly.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”