Micro 764: Marked For Death #2 - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And I can show you “effort” games as town, my activity is tied to how well I can find an angle to get in the game not my alignment
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 390, Not_Mafia wrote:Lel

NSG is town, he was the first to really float the idea I was lying, scum doesn’t want to risk people reacting negatively to it, scum would bandwagon it if it gained steam
Interesting. Wouldn't mafia know it was a lie and the truth was coming?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Pussyfooting? I'm trying to be reasonable here and not just vote you out of spite, but I see that won't help.

What is even your case on me? That I predicted that it would HAVE to be logical for Mathdino to be marked? When you literally asked me "What would you do as scum?". No, screw it, now I know your trying to frame me and get another mislynch.

VOTE: Schism

NotMaf gets another pass because of me and my actions. Congratulations, NotMaf.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes but they’d still be thrown off guard, the safest thing for them to do is sit back for a cc and/or get a sense of the town consensus
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 396, Schism wrote:Its very hard to get a wagon of Shawn without Dino, whos going to deathtunnel me because of my mislynch of paradox IMO. The case for JayElsa scum is better.
i'm talking about the second part, the "other member of the scumteam". what does it tell you that both members of the scumteam chose dino?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 403, Not_Mafia wrote:Yes but they’d still be thrown off guard, the safest thing for them to do is sit back for a cc and/or get a sense of the town consensus
Alright.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Mathdino »

What makes you guys think both members chose me?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 276, JaydragonKing wrote:The sad thing here is, if I'm thinking ahead on who the scum is going to Target that doesn't eliminate any of their cover, I really can't see them marking anybody but Dino. You got the war of suspicious behaviour of the top three scumreads (myself, Paradox, NotMaf) and with how Schism is playing, when he Lynch Paradox he'll take that spot. And then the V/LA and lurkers of Shawn, Gamma, and North.

You can literally divide us into two groups evenly after this Lynch except for Dino. Now, I know getting marked isn't instant death like other games, but it's definitely going to make whatever he does even more effective on day two with who he pushes for.
Scum may be trying to use my own words against me, like what Schism is doing. Get a mislynch because my current scum meta is "if I was scum". My post may have also given them the idea in the first place too... Which I apologise for if that's the case.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Mathdino »

@Schism:
I'm ISOing you, you literally don't have any reasons for why Shawn is mafia. If you don't think you can convince me it's because you've done nothing so far in order to.
I also don't know why you think you can convince me to lynch Jay over Shawn, lol.

@Not_Mafia:
:
1. Exactly when did you decide you were gonna do the gambit?
2. Have you ever done this as town before?
3. Have you ever fakeclaimed as scum in an open setup before?
4. What did you learn from the gambit?

UNVOTE:
to let the game run its course
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

1 When you asked if the marked player had been notified, it was on a whim
2 Done what exactly?
3 Probably, I don't remember a specific instance
4 Scum is probably Gamma + Schism/Shawn
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 409, Not_Mafia wrote:1 When you asked if the marked player had been notified, it was on a whim
2 Done what exactly?
3 Probably, I don't remember a specific instance
4 Scum is probably Gamma + Schism/Shawn
About 4, what indicates each?
<Embrace The Void>

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

PoE, don't think Schism and Shawn are scum together
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Where was this hard thinking Day one? You literally only made it too today because I stalled it out and we somehow hung Paradox instead.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

There was nothing interesting to hard think about
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Toto »

Official Vote Count

Schism
(1): JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
(1): Schism
Gamma Emerald
(1): Not_Mafia
northsidegal
(1): Shawn Spencer

Not Voting
(3): Gamma Emerald, northsidegal, Mathdino

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-01-05 14:00:00)
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Mathdino »

VOTE: Not_Mafia

let's vote split even more
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are you voting the marked player?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Mathdino »

you must think you're funny
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Schism »

In regards to JayElsa being scum and the best lynch for today over myself, Shawn, and NM:
We have to take a view of the gamestate as it stands:

NM and Dino have claimed Marked today, NM outted it at the start of the day and Dino was fine to use it as a reaction test. I stood by the fact that I believed he was trolling as he was yesterday and unfortunately is not alignment-indicative because NM is a troll as pointed out in #360 and #416. Dino is marked and should be IC unless NM dies tonight, then Dino should be speedwagoned in LYLO, obviously, but I dont see that happening. Further Analysis on NM will be taken into account at my L-1 or Daystart.

As for the lurker/outsider group of Shawn, NSG, and Gamma: we dont have much to go on for D1 Analysis as NSG voted Paradox for a seemingly good reason at the time. For those who dont know, see #35 #36 and #39. She seems to be playing the game, asking questions and being towny. I don't see her being mafia today and most likely wont through lylo.

Shawn has 10 posts, of those posts consists of 6 D1 and 4 D2. Shawn has voted NSG early and then stuck to the NM wagon, defending Paradox prior to the lynch. Today, after taking credit for townreading Paradox, has voted NSG for the same thing Dino is voting me for and A reason I think JayElsa is mafia. I dont like how he takes credit for staying off the wagon, Im not a fan of that. I await his thoughts on Dino's CC, but his low participation and defending of his vote placement is worrying.

Gamma was on both wagons, sticking with NM for the later part of the day. More promising than Shawn, and todays participation makes me lean town for him. The agenda reasoning is rubbish. The reasoning Im "loud" was because I was the second-best voice D1 due to V/LAs.

And then we have the Princess herself. I've already made my notions yesterday about JayElsa being scum and had town had gotten more participation late-day, i probably would have sticked to JayElsa. Jay's survivability late D1 mentioning not wanting to be marked is still awful, remember her scumreads on NM and Paradox were not that convincing as they seemed to have fence-sit through both wagons, sticking with Paradox not wanting to be suspected for moving. In #332, I asked them who was their ideal kill N1, and they think that is a reason I am voting them, despite the fact they mentioned that Dino would be the best mark in #276. My thoughts are they tried to play along with the NM mark by scumreading Dino and now moving to myself and Shawn as of #394. #402 rubs me the wrong was because "Im trying to be reasonable, but you force my hand" isnt that great. It screams bus by association by OMGUS and name-dropping in case they get roped D2. If we look through JayElsa's D2 posts, we dont see anything about her thoughts on Shawn at all besides her big readspost on #259, which says that he would be town if he was active. It seems odd that shawns name was dropped as a possible vote by JayElsa rather than NM.

JayElsa will flip scum. Idk if its going to be today or tomorrow in LYLO but they’re flipping red and then Shawn should be next on the list, or NM if you think his trolling is actually a scummove.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I guess I should start to make a counter statement right about now then to 418. Let's see how I do.

Point one: My will to live/survive till the end. This is something you bring up as horrible, but as a general rule of thumb, I just like to live the same way NotMaf likes to troll. That's what I do.

Point two: Not really giving my reads on Shawn because, like you said, he has very little to work with, the least of everyone here in fact. Your point of him being possible scum is accurate, but considering Your also advocating for my death, that means I don't really trust you.

Point Three: I am not going for anything close to a NotMaf lynch today, mainly because of you. Your trying to get a mislynch on me, and I won't have that because not only would I die, but I'm a townie. And if you hang me today, your hanging NotMaf tommorow and giving scum the win rather easily.

Point Four: I was trying to be reasonable (Jay), but then you call me out for Pussyfooting. I respond too you and you call it scummy. Including you specifically asking what I would do as mafia, you ask incriminating questions that paint me in a bad light no matter what I did too answer. That's not playing with a town mindset.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Mathdino »

Schism/Jay feels like bussing.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:39 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Bussing? From who and why? I'm defending myself here.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Mathdino »

I'm saying this feels like Schism throwing you under the bus for towncred. Or if he gets lynched it makes you look like town.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:46 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well, I'd deny that making a case about me being scum, but my literal first game on the site I abandoned my scum partner the second scrutiny appeared on them so... Yeah, it's a possibility I'm scum. But I'm not the one pushing for a mislynch here. Didn't you agree earlier that Schism's been scummy too?

If you really think it's bussing, I'd say discuss it with me tomorrow but your kinda dying, so let's have everyone contribute here now.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 420, Mathdino wrote:Schism/Jay feels like bussing.
In that scenario, why do I even bother getting Paradox since this gives us an edge in VCA and separation?

Why do I even need to bus D1 when I wasn't a suspect?
In post 7, chesskid3 wrote:OK BOYOS HERE'S HOW THIS GOES.

SINCE I'M GETTING MARKOED FOR DEATH TONIGHT AND DEFINITELY DECIDING THE LYNCH TOMORROW LET'S ALSO LET ME DO IT TODAY AND HOPEFULLY BUST OUT SOME OF THAT PATENTED CHESSKID MAGIC SCUMFUCKER 5000

VOTE: JAYDRAGON

WE CAN ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME EXCEPT YOU
Jay wrote:He's loud and proud.
Already doing more then that chesskid fellow. Probably a townie, though not saying he's not evil.
-- Elsa

Still forming a proper opinion, but he's a good verbal sparring partner. Other then myself, I hope he's not marked. -- Jay
In post 255, JaydragonKing wrote:I WAS going to change my vote to NotMaf, but then he was on L-1 already.
I WAS going to go for chesskid but he obviously wanted to be replaced, and with you I'm getting a good read.
So when I put my vote on Paradox, he's still up there as a third scum target. There's no reason to move my vote in my eyes.
In post 338, JaydragonKing wrote:In before Dino and Schism are BOTH Mafia and promptly fuck with us until the end because they've been battling each other. -- Elsa
Oh shit, you may have a case. As my partner would say:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”