Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by Miztef »

sorry everyone, lots of schoolwork lately and I haven't been able to get online often.

I barely got through a read but here's what I think so far:

Saying "you pikmin" does imply the speaker (writer) is not a pikmin, most notably with the additional line of "no wonder he called
you
stupid". It may be a grammar point, but that's how I see it. However, I believe this makes the speaker more pro-town in this case, because scum would not allow anything like this to slip this early.

Self-voting = bad. Again though, I find that mafia tend to follow normal conventions in order to not get picked out on things such as this. No vote or FOS for this case.

Shin's "role-fishing" was not very serious, and I agree with others that role fishing usually has a level of subtlety to it. I think (again) mafia would not do such an open suspicious act, In addition to the fact that the player would defintely not give out his/her role in the first place, so why bother?

Of all player's so far, Kison's opportunistic, jump on every bandwagon logic has caught my attention.
Kison wrote:I think GhostWriter's post makes it pretty clear that not everyone is a Pikman.

I'm voting Shin Hatsubai for role fishing. That kind of info is only beneficial to scum at this point.
Pushing a bandwagon with, imo, bad logic.
Kison wrote:The moderator implied that all the Pikmin are stupid.

"You Pikmin are too uptight."

Implies you are not included in this statement, which therefore implies you aren't a Pikmin.

"No wonder the moderator called
you
stupid."

Implies you are not stupid, despite the moderator stating that Pikmin in general are stupid.

So... What's going on here mate?!
Another bandwagon being pushed, although not voting in this case, also, there are at least 2 more posts of his casting suspicion on GS. He was voting him eariler (with no apparent reasoning behind the vote).

My feeling here is opprotunistic scum, pushing anything to get suspicion cast out there.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Miztef »

these insulting stuff is very pointless, please stop talking about it.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Miztef »

wow, what an interesting way to have the votes go today.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Miztef »

wow, I'm sorry everyone, I forgot I was in this game. I'm very busy right now and struggling to keep up in my other games.

I hate to say this but I'm going to have to
ask for replacement
. I really just don't have the time right now to keep up with this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”