Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Blazerunner »

Whoa!

less than 2 full pages of discussion and we already have a self voter, a slip and a role fisher....

BTW, we shouldnt claim that easily... For the 3 confirmed roles (3 colors of pikmins), seems bad guys kill with "elements" so if your color leaks, they will know if they can aim you... pretty obvious.

By the way, pikmin
are
stupid, and so are the bad guys. How can they look right at us and not know our colors? lol

jk
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by Blazerunner »

UltimaAvalon wrote:I'd like to point out a few things

Everyone who is currently voting me is awesome

Everyone who FoS'd me at any time is stupid

Shin did not rolefish. he asked for his role. Rolefishing is more of a subtle game of baiting for his role, much like the actual sport of fishing.
Still it isnt really pro-town... If someone claims, it will probably help scum more than town, cause we dont know what town poweroles we have, so we have nothing to do with that info.

Plus, probably averybody would lie when claiming.

Town would claim the wrong color, to avoid being targeted by the right "element", asuming scum really kills with elements.

Bad guys would of course claim pikmin of any color, as making up a town powerole and claiming it is stupid (scum doesnt know what poweroles we have.

And town poweroles would probably claim normal pikmin as well because, for the above reason, at least untill they are confirmmed innocent, claiming an unknown powerole would probably give us more reason to suspect.

vote: Shin Hatsubai
for role"asking" if you like that better
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by Blazerunner »

I dont know if this will help town or confuse us even more, but I was looking at the pikpedia and found something that caught my eye:

Puffstool:
http://pikmin.wikia.com/wiki/Puffstool

Mushroom Pikmin
http://pikmin.wikia.com/wiki/Mushroom_Pikmin

These characters can easily have become "recruiter" and "cultists". I think the possibility of a Puffstool being in the game is really big. Games with lotso of people are suited for cults, and the puffstool really seems to be made for pikmafia...
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Blazerunner »

well I wish Zombie
had
claimed, he had nothing to lose then, and as he was town, he should have thought, even if the claim wouldnt save him, it was worth giving town info. Too bad I was away from the topic and didnt post between the wagon getting big and the hammer

For instance, it could be helpful if we knew what the purple pikmin does. Just that info could help us guess the setup better. Say, his role description could be "You are heavy, so you are immune to enemies that throw you high up into the sky", and if he had claimed that, we would know there is a scum role that throws people and kills them by doing it

It was a dumb example, I dont think his power was anything like that, but if we knew what it was, it could be usefull...

I personally think that, perhaps with the exception of weird set-ups, pro town players should
always
claim when they see the hammer is comming. Best case scenario, town believes and wont mislynch one person. Worst case scenario, the town doesnt believe, but after the body, can read back his claim and try to draw conclusions from the role description, night choices, etc.
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:45 am

Post by Blazerunner »

I am a little lost on JDodge x Kisoin... I dont have time to re-read, could someone please quote me to JDodge's lie day one?

windkirby, LAL = Lynch All Liars

@GreasySpot: I think it was hasty, 24 posts isnt that much specially on a 20 player game, and specially because 12 of the posts were Zombie's. Means at least 7 people didnt have time (or didnt want) to make arguments on him after L -1... I really think it wasnt good that you lynched him...
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Blazerunner »

Well I think I am going to
vote:Jdodge
. It is completely not good for town to be rude with the recently replaced player, nor voting him for that.

Surely, he needs to read the post, but not everybody can do this instantly, and as there is an important discussion going on, it does help our debating if we help the replacements catch up with the main points, and let them re-read the whole post as they can.
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by Blazerunner »

JDodge wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Unvote: skitzer, vote: Xdaamno

Asking about something without knowing the context of it.
If it was about anyone else but you, you probably wouldn't be voting me now (foresight bladeblah).

I wanted to post
something
, so I thought it would be a decent idea to have a setence or two about the events from their perspective.

If you think I'm scummy just for that, you're a terrible scumhunter (Which I'm pretty sure you're not), or scum yourself, so IGMEOY.
Don't post anything until you know what you're posting about. All it does is muddy the waters. And by your logic, I'm scum already - why are you being such a votewimp?

And gogo Blazerunner for also proving he isn't reading the game by not noticing that Daamno started the game - didn't replace.
Vote: Blazerunner
I already had aid I wasnt reading that much :p But my point is still valid, if some people cant keep up with the whole game, it helps town if the most active players help a bit, like telling them on wich post the discussion started etc, so at least they keep up with the main points of the game.
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by Blazerunner »

BTW, if you hadnt seen me posting I wasnt reading the game a lot, means you alse weren't reading carefuly... Gotcha!

You see how this is completely pointless?
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Blazerunner »

JDodge wrote: Blazerunner, who's to say I didn't see your post saying you weren't really reading? You should either:
If you had already seen it, then you should have voted me after that post, as your justification is "I am not reading" and I wasnt before that post. But when you vote me for not reading only after I say something about you, you are not voting me for not reading, but as OMGUS...

That is IMO
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:57 am

Post by Blazerunner »

JDodge wrote:Blazerunner, you're not even going after me - how could this possibly be OMGUS?

Unvote: Daamno

Satisfactory. Now read the damn game and post some suspicions.
As a matter of fact, I am going after you. I am even voting you. Or did you not read that as well?

What I meant by OMGUS is: I said I wasnt able to keep up with the game. You remained silent. I made an argument against you, in wich there was a slip. Then you decided to vote me. After I voted you. For a reason that existed before I voted you.
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Blazerunner »

Well I agree with the Greasy Spot wagon, for the hammering (I already gave my thoughts on the hammer on post 168) and Shin Hatsubai for "role asking".

vote: Greasy Spot, Shin Hatsubai

Besides that, I dont have a lot to comment. About what hasdgfas said on me, nothing to say either... I wasn't keeping up with the game, but am trying harder.
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Blazerunner »

Yeah, Greasy Spot has gained some trust points by me after all. Im not sure if hasdgfas was intentionally trying to frame him, but his defense is right. If he hadn't explicitely included himself in the group of pikmin, people would say "hey, so you are not a pikmin". Now that he hasn't, people say "Hey, look how he wants to make sure he is a pikmim".

Nulltell
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:04 am

Post by Blazerunner »

It is a pitty discussion lagged. The game was going well. Just posting to say I am still here, but discussiong can't go on without the others. So I am just waiting.
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Blazerunner »

Well, I do understand we need discussion to happen, and that armlx is currently in no wagon... but voting for an apostroophe... That is a joke correct?

About JamesThePhox, this one looked a serious vote... I don't know what to think... I myself gave a quick look on the wiki, searching for something that could have been easily turned int mafia roles... I don't think that it is necessairly scummy, but I agree that is a info only scum has, so he might be using it to look more townish, if he is scum... Anyway, I think the discussion topic is nice here.

What does everybody think?
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Blazerunner »

Hey people, I am going on a travel right now and will only be back by monday/tuesday... Sorry for being missing of the game (but the game
was
slow anyway)... I hope when I come back I can post more, as right now this is the only game I am alive in
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by Blazerunner »

Sorry for being off!
Well well...
JDodge, who was already the person with the most votes today, threatening people to vote them as well if theydidn't unvote GS... Freaks people out huh?

Anyway, though I don't agree with the "I am going to vote you" threat, I do agree tha wagon is senseless, and with Dodge's arguments, so, for now...

unvote: Greasy Spot
unvote: JDodge

Gotta re-read!
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #17) » Sat May 03, 2008 3:50 am

Post by Blazerunner »

Gorrad wrote:Heh, I'm at L-2 already?

Yellow Pikmin with Bombrock. Electric immune, one-shot vig.
Our first claim. Well since you claimed vig, you know if you don't vig tonight, you probably won't anymore, right?

Wich makes me wonder... Flameaxe was "blown off the map"... But as yellow pikmin vigs are one-time-only, I supose this makes the blowhog theory more likely.
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #18) » Sun May 11, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by Blazerunner »

@armlx, please explain one of your arguments to me:
armlx wrote:His first post voting you lacked real content vs you and felt to me like a weak attempt at pushing a wagon and hopping off GS at that time, which was exactly what I was expecting from scum regardless of where they moved their vote. However, he ended up posting a real case that has convinced me otherwise.
You said a lot of times you didn't agree with the GS wagon:
armlx wrote:Jdodge and GS are being voted unnecessarily, etc.
So, why exctly did you expect mafia to push a wagon and hop off GS? Because the majority of town agreed the wagon on his slip was bad? But if you expected scum to hop off the wagon when they realised it wasn't good, what would you expect pro-town players on the wagon to do on the same circumstances?
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #19) » Sun May 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by Blazerunner »

Well armlx I went for a re-reado on how JtP hopped off, to check what you are saying... These where 4 consecutive posts of him (consecutive meaning there was no post between them, not that they where made in quick succession or whatever)...
JamesThePhox wrote:I'm here as well. That is a highly amusing picture, mike.
Picking his prod
JamesThePhox wrote:No one has talked since the placement of the deadline.

Vote: Greasy Spot
for the hammer of the Purple Pikmin, ZS. And for other past scum vibes.

I'll be busy this week, Mod. Don't replace me, please. :D
Going for GS
JamesThePhox wrote:I concur with JDodge's case on Kison. Kison, early on, seemed to take many opportune votes, switching between bandwagons.

I would rather see more pressure on Kison than GS.

Unvote: Greasy Spot; Vote: Kison
Unvoting GS
JamesThePhox wrote:JDodge makes a good point.
Vote: JDodge
Being ironical on JDodge. JDodge's point just before this post was, basically "There's no point in voting someone in this situation if you don't want them lynched." then JtP voted JDodge, probably meaning: I am voting you because I want you lynched. Indeed, not here, nor when unvoting GS and going for Kison, he actually gives any argument, not even like "I agree with all the things Player 1 said about Player 2, vote Player 2". No argument at all.

Just as you said, little reasoning, and I definetly think he is a best lynch than my current vote...

unvote
vote: JamesThePhox
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #20) » Sun May 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by Blazerunner »

mod, I was wondering if you could replace me? I have been out of time and interest for re-reads... And since this is currently my only game, I will probably take some time off the forum... Perhaps some day I will come back... Now Im just not up to it...

Well sorry for TRIPLE POSTING... Now its bold lol

Mod note: Edited out the triple post

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”