Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1435 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Logically, I think the gamestate points to wave/implosion. I don't think literally *all* my reads are off. However, emotionally, I don't think wave is scum here; I don't think it matters to him that much as scum tbh. Or maybe I just let AtE get to me because I'm really bad at cutting past that.

I dunno who Seph's partner is if he's scum. Like I kinda think Wave is town but I can't really make the gamestate make sense to me cohesively if Seph is scum, especially not with Flubber. Like scum!Seph gets out of RVS by seriously wagoning his partner and grilling him for that joke in the beginning, all while arguing with Two about it? Like do all of them get involved there and entengle themselves with that when people were making such a huge deal about it? And some posts of Two's indicate that Flubber is probably not scum with him? And Seph just randomly forgot about Flubber when writing a readslist at some point? And we started day 3 by *both* of them quickvoting TIAM in possible MYLO?

I just don't see a seph/flubber/two team. Like I'm trying to reevluate as you asked, but the entire game just feels *wrong* to me if it's Seph/Flubber. Idk how to say this better than I am right now. Like it just feels wrong and the entire game literally doesn't make sense to me right now if that's the team. I can see like every other pairing more than that right now, to some degree or another. I just don't see this one.

I can't think of that many problems with a Seph/implosion team, but there's the obvious question of why Implosion is siding with wave right now if he could just win by siding with Seph.

But there really is no reason for wave to gambit for TIAM after all. :/

I kinda still want to lynch implosion. I'm aware that this isn't happening. I still don't think he's town here, and is independently my best guess for scum.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1438 (isolation #201) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Fuck it.

VOTE: Seph

Both options feel kinda wrong to me right now, and I keep on changing my mind; I wouldn't be surprised if I switched again tonight.

Wave, if you're scum and AtE'd this out of me, I'm going to be some combo of impressed and really, really pissed.

------
In post 1436, implosion wrote:I am sick. But alas.
Feel better!
In post 1436, implosion wrote:And the other points you're making about that team are just like, idk. I don't know why you're putting so much weight into them.
Cuz my model of the game literally depends on associatives and relationships players have with each other and that's how I understand it on a fundamental level. I was really fucking hoping there wasn't an SK cuz I literally have no idea how to read the gamestate in multiball.

(here and here)
In post 1436, implosion wrote:I haven't had the focus to read the game very closely; skitter, I remember you asking flub what he thought of my case on him but don't remember you talking about it. What do you think of the case?
I don't think it's AI, since as you pointed out, that's kinda where you have to go; I think it reads similarly to your wossi case from earlier in the game; I think you're highlighting things that make him look worse; I actually think he *is* disengaged town (I'm going to pull a wave and say that I can't talk about ongoing games).
In post 1437, wavemode wrote:necessarily wave-imp, and not any other configuration.
Flubber/imp isn't an option given that you're in a 1v1 with Seph. I think wave/imp is more likely; your interactions today look more partner-y than seph/imp do today.= (or all game even)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1440 (isolation #202) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I would vote for Imp. It does however just kick the seph/wave thing down the road till tomorrow. We might get another check from you tonight, but if they think you'll get an incriminating result, it'll be you. If not it's me but you'll have a result.

I also don't know if we have the votes for Imp before tomorrow morning? Although I suppose everyone except for wave/imp have said they're willing to vote there and to lynch seph we need implosion to show up tonight; the votes are already there for wave.

For implosion we'd need you/me/seph/flubber.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1441 (isolation #203) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I guess I'm voting seph now cuz I really don't think scum!wave goes out on a limb for TIAM here, especially not when he flipped goon. Like I think he'd just bus him and move on (kinda like Seph did ....). Like if TIAM had flipped an important PR, I can kinda see him trying to save him, but I really just don't see why he goes that route here. Like why bother? And it just doesn't fit his meta.

And the exasperation at me just not getting his POV seems kinda genuine.

And some of Seph's posts feel kinda manufactured to agree with me and to tell me what he thinks I want to hear. Worst one is
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1443 (isolation #204) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'm still surprised you didn't die last night tbh.

I'm going to be really, really frustrated if wave is scum here and I fell for that. Like the odd-night town thing feels off too. (asking to be investigated, not wanting to check Two, defending implosion)

I dunno. They both seem off to be me.

But wave also has other points in his favor. Namely, there's literally no reason for scum!wave to start defending TIAM there and to create that associative in the first place. And how exasperated/frustrated he is at me right now.

Which option feels better to you? They both make me feel kinda uneasy tbh. Right now I think Seph is scum, but writing this post makes me want to switch again ...
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1445 (isolation #205) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Right, I'm an idiot; that's why I made him list his reads yesterday.

Give me a sec.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1446 (isolation #206) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Early game:
In post 338, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 337, Wossi wrote:
don't feel neglected.

If you had an instant one shot bullet right now and had to use it, who would you shoot?

Also, what is the best strategy for reading somebody like TwoInAMillion?
I'd shoot the guy my vote is on (wave), obv. Kind of a non-question. Also for neglecting me.

First time playing with TIAM. Strikes me as a lynchbait type. Best way to read is through that filter.
I'm an idiot who forgot she made him say his reads for this express purpose yesterday :facepalm:, but this does look kinda bad for wave:
In post 1170, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1156, wavemode wrote:VOTE: TIAM
This vote looks bad from wave.

Right now I'm thinking wave > Sephi > implosion > flubber, but l I e I said I'm not that confident of my reads in this game. If you all care to wait a bit, I'll reread and post a revised list if necessary...
But there's also the fact that we had planned for him to shoot you if TIAM flipped town; wave was never getting shot yesterday.
In post 1176, Chip Butty wrote:Skitter, you're confirmed not to have a gun by a guy I'm instructed to shoot tonight if his 2IAM read doesn't pan out, ie someone who is not locktown himself.

If 2IAM flips green and i shoot Taco and he flips red and I get NKed, at least give serious thought to scum.skitter.
And this is kinda relevant too.
In post 1203, Chip Butty wrote:I guess the question is why I didn't vig one of the named players - wave, Taco, 2IAM? Main thing is, i tend to misdirect as vig, so my shots don't get traced back to me. At the very least, I don't shoot anyone I've made remarks of that kind about.

Also, at that point i don't think i was considering Dani specifically.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1447 (isolation #207) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

And I'm back to wanting wave.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1451 (isolation #208) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

You thought that between you and Chip, it would be you if you claimed yesterday.

I thought that between Serg and Chip, Serg would be dead.

Chip wasn't supposed to shoot anyone last night anyways.

But Chip is dead and Serg isn't.

It's not like I can tell you what they were thinking. But there's a dead vig and the outed gunsmith got another check last night. This seems like a fairly decent explanation from my POV.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1453 (isolation #209) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

K I guess I'm just ending it.

Wave, I can see you're online. Do you want to say anything else?

p-edit: or, you know, that.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1454 (isolation #210) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Really can't say I was expecting that?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1458 (isolation #211) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@seph: Yeah the fact that you hadn't said anything in like two days was kinda bothering me here.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1459 (isolation #212) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

But gg seph/implosion/two.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1462 (isolation #213) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Ye. About ten minutes ago it hit me that you hadn't posted in like two days, and that it was kinda odd given how invested you were in this, but then I got distracted by the vig thing.

And you were kinda pocket-y.

And I didn't think I was wrong on literally everyone.

But gg!

Wave, I'm sorry :(

p-edit: yeah that was my strongest read during this whole thing. I really, really didn't think I was wrong there.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1473 (isolation #214) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@implosion: I know lol. You were always scum here. Flubber was town, and you were scum, and I honestly would have lynched you tonight if I thought the votes were here, but they weren't. I'd been thinking about suggesting that for several IRL days actually. I couldn't figure out which of wave/seph it was, but I was pretty damn sure that I was right on you and flubber. And every time I wanted to lynch wave it just felt wrong. But I also couldn't completely justify Seph scum.

@seph: Yeah you pocketed me and I pointed that out lol. That's like the worst thing that I could find though, and I couldn't figure out why I thought that several days after the fact.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1475 (isolation #215) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Why did you guys kill Wossi n1?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1477 (isolation #216) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@implosion: oh the other reason why I thought you were scum is that you were focused on set-up spec waaaay too much, and on justifying TIAM's fake-claim and wave's POV through set-up spec instead of through play.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1479 (isolation #217) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Really? I thought he was mislynchable lol.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1488 (isolation #218) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I also never understood why wave thought there couldn't be two goons.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1490 (isolation #219) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Yep, you did.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1491 (isolation #220) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I still think the balance would be screwy with doc/(some other scum PR) and odd-night VC/roleblocker/gunsmith/FBI agent/vig? Like I'm not totally off base with this, right?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1494 (isolation #221) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

It's just a game <3

And I was kinda befuddled too, and was about to vote wave, so it's not like this is on you.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1508 (isolation #222) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

Wave, you were awesome and like bled town. Idk why I wouldn't let myself see it :/

In post 1498, Nexus wrote:
wavemode - Town Vanilla Cop - Lynched day 4
Sergtacos - Town Gunsmith - Endgamed
skitter30 - Vanilla Townie - Endgamed
Flubbernugget - Vanilla Townie - Endgamed

Congratulations to:
implosion - Mafia Goon - survived and won
Sephiroth - Mafia Ninja - survived and won
TwoInAMillion - Mafia Goon - won in death
But you were a *full* vanilla cop?????

At some point I had forgotten you had claimed ods-night, and wanted to no-lynch, have you check Flubber, and Serg check implosion. They couldn't kill both of you, and so whoever lived would clear or guilty one of flubber/implosion. Like no matter who died, and whatever the alignment of flubber/wave, we'd either have a clear (so three clears would make the team obvious), or a guilty.

I didn't suggest it though, cuz you claimed odd-night :facepalm:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1515 (isolation #223) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ye, I guess so. Like I couldn't figure out why a no-lynch made sense there if he was odd-night. I would have bought full vc without a question if he had claimed it in the beginning. I don't think I would have bought it after a no-lynch after today went down.

And yeah a lot of your posts seemed designed to appeal to me (idk if you realized you were doing that though), but since wave, who was convinced you were scum didn't see it, I thought I was seeing things that weren't there.

And at the very end I realized that you *not* being around given the deadline was sketchy. And that your posts against wave in like part7 of your argument against wave were just like ???? :/:/:/

Like those things made voting for wave just feel wrong, but they weren't strong enough for me to get Serg to vote for you too.

Spoiler: and yeah I read the scum PT; you guys played well!
In post 149, implosion wrote:I sort of just hope that these proceedings make people magically start conceiving the game as me + wavemode vs you + flubber.
In post 180, implosion wrote:
Well, implosion is more or less conftown to me at this point simply because if he switched sides, they'd have enough votes to lynch me
uh yeah this isn't how mylo works when people haven't voted yet :s
The distancing really worked, and you did get the game down to seph/flubber and wave/you. I just couldn't make the game work with seph/flubber, and the associatives for wave/implosion were super strong, from both of you (wave treating you as conftown, and your distancing), so it seemed like a billion times more likely than any other pairing.
In post 69, Sephiroth wrote:As I see it our best options for NK are Skitter and Wicked, but I don't think NKing Skitter will benefit us because they're pretty hardline about me being town and I dont think a TIAM flip alone would be enough to get them to lynch me.
And this was one of the sticking points. I had to figure out why the heck I was alive at endgame, and me not being dead in that gamestate for two nights in a row basically screamed at me that all my reads were wrong, and you were the one I felt the most strong about ... which kinda pointed at you being scum. But like as either alignment you couldn't defend that, so me harping on it wouldn't really accomplish much.
In post 150, implosion wrote:oh my god actually if you're lynched i might be able to make a balance case that flubber is a scum doc!
Wouldn't have bought it, especially not from you. The two things that I was pretty constant on scum!imp and town!flubber and I *really* didn't think I was wrong there.
In post 167, implosion wrote:Post 1359 is a very impressive series of deductions by skitter even if they are wrong :p
Ye, sometimes I see things that aren't there. At some point I realized the timeline didn't match up so I dropped it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”