Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 382, Creature wrote:Hi Fykus, I'm seeing your name in the online list. Are you catching up soon? There are like 16 pages to catch up, it shouldn't be that hard.
hey creature just caught up. I apologise everybody for being inactive, it was my last week of work this week so it was super busy and i couldnt be bothered to check in/do anything apart from prodge. Im here now though, im on holidays for 3 weeks so lets hooray.

hes a shit readslist:

Creature - miller
Firebringer Firaja
Wormhole (skitter30 + BlackVoid)
Fenraiser

Gorkington
MisaTange
Whemestar
McMenno
CityElectric

chickadee
drealmerz7
Smocaine

obviously none of it is in order. give me a minute ive got evidence of chickadee scum though.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 294, Chickadee wrote:HOLY SHIT FIRE

I just realized you put me at L-1 without announcing it. Why?
In post 297, Chickadee wrote:Nope never mind, I didn't look closely enough. I think I'm at L-2 if I counted correctly this time.
This overreaction seems a bit over the top to be real. Feels forced/acted. Terrible, just terrible.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Fykus »

already voting her but just to exclamate my point ill VOTE: chickadee
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 388, Wormhole wrote:I could vote Misa.

@Fykus: can you explain the reads on me, Fen, and Smocaine?
Read on worm: for about the last 6 months every game with skitter I was in I'd go straight to assuming that skitter was scum. Obviously this was a dumb thing to do considering the actual "chance" of her rolling scum. So i've stopped doing that, plus the way the hydra is posting, it seems to be actually trying to gamesolve so even though theres a chance it could be scum and just going through the motions I'm just gonna give it a chance for now and consider it town. Obviously my reads arent locked in so I dont see it as a big deal.

Fen I can't remember why I townread, I think i possibly liked a couple of their posts as i was reading through.

Smocaine, although active they havent done anything to advance the game. Like one sentence posts with little relevance to much in the game. It gives me a weird vibe.

UNVOTE: chickadee

I'm L-2 i think. I'll claim if you L-1 me again.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 491, Wormhole wrote:
In post 473, Fykus wrote:Read on worm: for about the last 6 months every game with skitter I was in I'd go straight to assuming that skitter was scum. Obviously this was a dumb thing to do considering the actual "chance" of her rolling scum. So i've stopped doing that, plus the way the hydra is posting, it seems to be actually trying to gamesolve so even though theres a chance it could be scum and just going through the motions I'm just gonna give it a chance for now and consider it town. Obviously my reads arent locked in so I dont see it as a big deal.

Fen I can't remember why I townread, I think i possibly liked a couple of their posts as i was reading through.
What caused this change? It's obviously irrational to just assume someone is scum but if you understood this, you'd never do it to begin with. Why would you do it every game until now but suddenly realize in this game that it's a dumb thing to do?

Can you link the Fenraiser posts that you liked and explain why you liked them? While you're at it, I also want to hear why Firebringer is a townread and Drealmerz is a scumread.

-BV
Ok so I just re-read fens posts and i think what i liked about them overall was that there was a lot of poking/prodding/questioning which seemed to be trying to get some content happening in an attempt to gamesolve. There arent any "specific" posts, its more of an overall vibe thing i guess. But I'll withhold my judgement until the replacement comes in and posts, I guess itll be easier to give a better read of the slot then.

As for not scum reading skitter, i think in our last game it turned out she was town with me for once i think. maybe. Anyways it was stupid what I was doing so ive stopped. Unless you'd rather me do it again?

Fire has a town vibe.

As for drealm i guess its his tone. That plus he doesnt seem to be attempting to gamesolve. Plus this recent one is pretty sketch.
In post 495, drealmerz7 wrote:egh

VOTE: fenraiser

let's just kill something
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Fykus »

@jj noodle snacks are we gonna get a christmas extension or is it business as usual?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Fykus »

sup dunk, you scum?

also to appease skitter ill now class worm as a scum read.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Fykus »

its boxing day here, thats why i never claimed yesterday, but have a claim for christmas. 2 shot jk.

merry christmas friends.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 554, Wormhole wrote:Did you crumb your role anywhere? What is your chosen bread and can you paraphrase the reason why you are a 2-shot JK. Quickly.
im a pancake apparently, so that means i can envelope other foods.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Fykus »

that was my first game as mafia (of 3 or 4 i think)
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Fykus »

no i wasnt. goodluck i guess.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 577, Wormhole wrote:I think you'll probably have more fun playing with me if you don't try to push me around. I do think it's really weird that Dunker never even bothered to comment on the claim and just put down a vote. But the way Fykus claimed and his reaction to being hammered was pretty bad. No final reads or suggestions on who to lynch next. Our conundrum is mostly that they both seem scummy but it would be rather odd for them to be partners.

-BV
Except i wasnt hammered.

smocaine is town, worm is scum. dreal is scum by the go of smocaines case on him.
Before you (worm) start carrying on at me asking for an explanation as to why i think you're scum, its mostly just a gut/tone thing from the last page of your responses. it feels a bit off to me.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Fykus »

VOTE: dreal
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 616, Wormhole wrote:
In post 614, Smocaine wrote:
In post 611, Wormhole wrote:
In post 608, Smocaine wrote:The latter, obviously. What are you getting at?
Honestly, I'm not sure. I think I *was* getting at something, but I'm not sure what exactly atm.

Neither of us much like your Dreal wagon tbh. I'm pretty sure that {dunk/fykus} contains scum, so I wanna stay on those wagons.

--s
Do you not like it because of what I'm pushing or because of the timing of the wagon?
Both.

I'm hardnull on Dreal. BV is slightly scumreading him, but neither of us think he's nearly as scummy as {dunk/fykus}.

And when Fykus was prodging, his wagon picked up, but when he started posting actually sketchy things, votes on him went onto chick, and when chick claimed, votes went on Dreal. And the fact that both dunk (and fykus while I was writing this) are voting dreal makes me feel like it might be a counterwagon; I *really* dislike that both of them are on it.

--s
i like how you skip the part where i got to l-1 and claimed.
its like you're pretending you dont realise that ill resolve tonight by probably dying and if i dont then i can be lynched tomorrow. almost like you dont want me to potentially use my action or something.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 662, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 661, Dunkerdoodles wrote:VOTE: dreal
oh looked he's hammered goodnight
You little ajsjkwkakkfkkwkakfkr
fake
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Fykus »

p.s hes still l-1
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Fykus »

VOTE: wheme
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 670, Wormhole wrote:I find it hard to buy both JK and tracker being town so there's at least one scum in Dreal/Fykus.
What if we're both town and meant to give false positives to one another? Like he tracks me, i visit someone and jail them and then now he saw that i went somewhere? Why is that not a possibility? Also the more that worm posts the more I'm becoming convinced that the slot is scum.
In post 673, Wormhole wrote:Not really. I've read past mafia PTs of Fykus where he instructs his buddies to pretend like they are town when they are fake-hammered so it's certainly something I could see him doing as scum. If he was town, I'd expect some actual reads.

Who do you think is scum, Creature? You're my one of our few solid townreads and I could use more opinions and ideas as the game feel very confusing right now.

- BV
You say PTs but it was only one, mini 1919.
hey tchill start pretending that you think you're hammered and acting townie, but like try not too be too obvious that youre acting. thats the only thing apart from some kind of town fuck up that i can see saving you now.
You say its something you could see that id do as scum and bring up this example to back it up, but i didnt make a try hard towny post at all when i was fake hammered so i dont understand your point?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”