Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 198, Almost50 wrote:@N_M: In my last 2 games with you I could easily tel you were Town. Your reads/votes were also very much sheepable. Not the case in this game. Is it just me or have you rolled Scum this time?
I liked the Raya vote a lot and would've been willing to wagon that, but the mutant wagon is still as shit as it was on page 3.

Also the hilarity of Sauce's post is that there are 11 other players in the game and doesn't use "town" to describe a single one of them. It's just bad scumhunting.

Can we appreciate how you and I are apparently the resident universal townreads, but no one seems to agree with our scumreads?

I say that out of frustration but that honestly makes me think we're on the right track and scum is straight up not allowing wagons on scum to take off. Most D1 wagons only happen with scum's permission. Just a few inactive townies REALLY fuck up a D1's trajectory and basically allows scum to take control. They're doling out token townreads on us without really working with us (or maybe just me).

Give me reads. Has your read on Raya evolved at all? Thoughts on Maxous? I assume you agree mutant is another ML bait like Elmo?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 199, Sauce wrote:Stop imagining things and spare me that most abhorrible of ways of engaging a "fellow player", would be my advice. Your trying to start a flame war with me will not compel me to townread you, because what kind of a player would I be if it would?

While you might imagine yourself incinerating sentences ... .. .. .. all I'm getting is a mafia try-hard trying to look emotional to underline something that has nothing to do with me. I could ask you to tell me if you see divine prophecies of doom and enlightenment in a Rorschach spot or just a vagina like everyone else, but I don't care. Your wannabe reverse psychology trick won't end in me ignoring your posts either.
what the actual fuck

is it even possible to be this much of a prick

did a child write this

i'm in awe
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Mathdino »

sauce actually redefines "lylo liability"

can someone vig this
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 201, Mathdino wrote:
In post 199, Sauce wrote:Stop imagining things and spare me that most abhorrible of ways of engaging a "fellow player", would be my advice. Your trying to start a flame war with me will not compel me to townread you, because what kind of a player would I be if it would?

While you might imagine yourself incinerating sentences ... .. .. .. all I'm getting is a mafia try-hard trying to look emotional to underline something that has nothing to do with me. I could ask you to tell me if you see divine prophecies of doom and enlightenment in a Rorschach spot or just a vagina like everyone else, but I don't care. Your wannabe reverse psychology trick won't end in me ignoring your posts either.
what the actual fuck

is it even possible to be this much of a prick

did a child write this

i'm in awe
You imagine me being sexist based on me grouping my reads into male and female players, and then you shit words all around that, is all that needs to be said about your post. Don't call me a child or a lylo-liability, and stop being a bastard.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:42 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK….re-read from the start:

Ever so slightly pinged by Maxous’ . Head nod at Lalendra for the same train of thought.

Wasn’t a big fan of Math’s . Not sure it served any purpose and seemed a bit serious for so early in the game. Try hardish.

Maxous with the animals crying….wtf….

Not a big fan of Math’s about discouraging policy lynches. As I mention later in the game…I’m not sure I’ve ever seen any cautions of voiced concerns about policy lynching on D1/P1 of a game before. Seems odd.

Math’s seems a bit odd in that he is so concerned about mislynches (either through policy or lolhammers) that he would place a “Let’s see what happens” vote on someone he’s null on in favor of 2-3 other players he’s expressed suspicions towards. smh…. Head nod at Lalendra for the same train of thought.

I feel like I am commenting a lot on Math but he’s providing a lot of material to work with. On that note…

Math’s isn’t good imo. He tone shades mutant for two clearly joking posts…unvotes Elmo because Elmo’s one post since Math voted him apparently satisfied Math’s curiosity/concerns..and then votes mutant who in his (Math’s) previous post just 40 minutes earlier was not an option so as to avoid OMGUS/1v1ing and potentially being irrational. :/

Chip for lame reasoning. How could not be construed as scum hunting (see ) makes me smh….

Not a fan of the Maxous push on mutant but mutant response/s feel town.

OK…not liking Math’s reasoning for suspecting Bins. How can feel forced is beyond me.

Still ok with but starting to doubt my Math read.

…not voting anyone at this point because no one was was sticking out to me yet in what limited interest in the game I had atm.

…if you feel this way about Elmo’s response to Math voting him…how do you feel about Math finding the Elmo response satifactory enough to unvote him? The way you are interpreting Elmo’s response should coincide with Math keeping his vote on Elmo.

@ …I’m town reading A50.

Also at this point in the game I’m leaning town on Elmo, Bins and maybe Not_Mafia ottomh.

OK…so I’m liking Bins at this point but then she makes which I do not care for. 1) I personally find it very difficult to find SKs and 2) I think at least for the moment having an SK is a good thing. I’m pretty sure the SK is going to be looking for mafia more than they are in thinning town’s numbers. I.e. trying to focus town on lynching the SK seems misplaced when IMO it’s better to get scum. Especially if we eliminate a scum who controls the vig or the cop switches. A little tarnish on Bins for this post. But I like her explanation on SK chat…tarnish removed.

I do not care for Elmo’s . I think mutant is making sense ftmp and I am like minded.

Observation WRT Math’s read towards me this game:
– I seem good
– Math could agree with me being town
– Math has me as null-scum because of my interactions rubbing him the wrong way.

Considering I made no posts between Math’s 95 and 126…I don’t get the read change. And considering the only two posts I make between your 26 and 126 are 1) a post where I am town reading Lalendra and “probably” YOU and 2) and response to Chip that you say …please elaborate on what is now rubbing you the wrong way that I am null scum to you.

lol at Sauce’s . Slight townread on Sauce.

OK…Not_Mafia drops back to null.

Done catching up as of post 197…here are my reads:

Town - A50, Mutant, Bins, Sauce
TBD – Lalendra, Elmo, Not_Mafia, Chip
Suspect – Math, Maxous, raya

VOTE: Maxous
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Mathdino »

Calling it now, scumteam is Bins/Raya/Fitz.

I'm willing to compromise with people for the sake of a Raya wagon, since apparently everyone's townreading Bins like a scrub.

Any takers? Mostly talking to N_M, fitz, A50, and mutant.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm fine with a lynch on any of those 3
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Mathdino »

To be more transparent, Raya's scum meta is to not really mention or interact with her teammates, and when asked for a read on them, she usually nulls.

Obviously that meta is now worthless going forward but that's part of where I'm coming up with that scumteam.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 200, Mathdino wrote:Give me reads. Has your read on Raya evolved at all? Thoughts on Maxous? I assume you agree mutant is another ML bait like Elmo?
I don't know mutant from before, so I can't tell if he's a ML or not. I just TR his play so far.
As for reads, I'd rather not post a complete list for "reasons". However, I think fitz' catch up was pretty townie and is very much different than his scum game (I've just finished a game with him where he was scum).

Raya I have no definite read on her. She could be anything at the moment.

Bins I'm already voting with you, although I admit I'm second guessing myself based on her responses (which I told her were acceptable but not enough for me to move my vote off her).

Max could actually be scum by PoE. There's nothing strongly condemning in his ISO, but his # rubbrd me the wrong way upon a reread, and I don't understand his push on mutant either, but his # could very well come from town, so I'm not sure.

P-edit: Let me try to find the one game I played Raya before to verify the meta thing.

So, Bins/Raya/N_M/Chip/Max is my current lynch pool (in no particular order). We still have like 8 more days to DL though and considering Xmas interrupted the flow of the game I'm for taking more time and giving everybody a chance to post and discuss more.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK. Meta verified, which makes me more inclined to sheep Mathdino on Raya as he obviously has better knowledge if her play than I do.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Mathdino »

I'm not as optimistic. Like I said, inactivity gives scum the opportunity to run the town and decide the topics of discussion. I feel like people have been responding to a lot of my pushes with "meh, null", which implies conspiracy to me.

Posting lynch pools is a good idea though
, today will probably be a compromise lynch. I'd post another reads list but it honestly hasn't changed at all except that the townreads have shuffled around with each other a bit.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is my understanding:

Mathdino
: Bins/Raya, and maybe fitz/Sauce.

A50
: Bins/Raya/N_M/Chip/Max.

Bins
: Elmo, not sure who else.

Chip
: fitz/Bins I think.

Elmo
: mutant/Sauce/N_M

fitz
: Math/Maxous/Raya

Lalendra
: not here

Maxous
: mutant/N_M/Sauce

mutant
: N_M/Sauce

Not_Mafia
: mutant/Bins/Raya/fitz and would presumably be willing to hammer anyone (classic N_M)

Raya
: no apparent scumreads

Sauce
: literally everyone

PEdit
: My entire knowledge of Raya's meta comes from Newbie 1837, which I was about to replace into and didn't because Raya got hammered. I noticed the no-interaction-with-her-teammates tell in that game, and skimmed her ISO in other scumgames to confirm. I think I'm right but I'm definitely open to disagreement.

This also means that Raya's flip would be much more high information than Bins'.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 210, Mathdino wrote:
Not_Mafia
: mutant/Bins/Raya/fitz and would presumably be willing to hammer anyone (classic N_M).
No
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You don't know my life, you have no idea where I come from, where I've been, how long I've been there, what I had to do to get from where I was to where I am now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 210, Mathdino wrote:Not_Mafia: mutant/Bins/Raya/fitz and would presumably be willing to hammer anyone (classic N_M)
I'm also a player that tends to hammer anyone as a compromise lynch. The only time I refrain from hammering is if either the wagon is on someone I am 90+% sure is town or I believe they are a town PR. Currently, I don't have that level of certainty on anyone.
I mostly just lurk now.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Lalendra »

Okay people, I'm back! Hope everyone had a good holiday/long weekend/festivus/whatever.

VOTE: Sauce

That wall post on page 7 seems manufactured, particularly the part where he said that it "will be interesting to see if Lalendra keeps up the pressure on Maxous"

I had literally one post about Maxous, which was an RVS vote. C'mon man
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 1.07Bins (2) - Mathdino, Almost50
Maxous (2) - Sauce, havingfitz
mutantdevle (2) - Elmo TeH AzN, Maxous
Elmo TeH AzN (1) - Bins
havingfitz (1) - Chip Butty
Raya36 (1) - Not_Mafia
Sauce (1) - Lalendra

Not Voting (2) - mutantdevle, Raya36

With 12 votes, it will take 7 to reach majority.

The deadline is Thursday, January 4, 2018, at 8:00 AM EST (UTC-5), which is in (expired on 2018-01-04 08:00:00).

Moderator CommentsElmo TeH AzN is on V/LA from December 24 to 30.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 149, Mathdino wrote:Raya is a good player
awww thanks! :]

So devle is probtown after that slip

Honestly townreading Sauce over that list where basically everyone was scum. I doubt mafia would be so obvious as to keep there options open like that. Could be sk too as some people mentioned but I'm staying away from that since I don't have much sk hunting experience.

Will respond to you in a bit fitz

@math
Scum:
Newbie 1837
two-fold matrix6

Town:
Deco Murders
newbie 1799
Newbie 1831

Want to put a vote here for a bit
VOTE: NM
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Raya
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Mathdino »

VOTE: Raya
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

@MD: Is there anything much other than meta behind your Raya vote?

@A50: Is there really enough to be sheeping MD?

I'm not necessariky disagreeing, but her ISO doesn't look terrible, given the tine6of year.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

@NM: what have you got on Raya?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

I've looked at the ISOs of MD, NM, Raya, and A50 just now, but I still need to go back and do a proper readthrough. Will answer any questions / comments addressed to me then.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 219, Chip Butty wrote:@MD: Is there anything much other than meta behind your Raya vote?

@A50: Is there really enough to be sheeping MD?

I'm not necessariky disagreeing, but her ISO doesn't look terrible, given the tine6of year.
I'm using meta to make associations and to put together a scumteam. That's not where my scumread comes from.

Don't really feel like making the case again. See me talking to mutantdevle, and other posts, for why I'm scumreading her (if you have trouble finding the posts lemme know). Add the bad N_M vote to the case and that's it.

I voted her because no one is switching to Bins and it looks like more people are willing to vote Raya instead. I wouldn't have made the vote if N_M hadn't first. I'm trying to find a compromise wagon without compromising my reads :P
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Why are you trying so hard to put together a scumteam 9 pages into D1?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 223, Raya36 wrote:Why are you trying so hard to put together a scumteam 9 pages into D1?
VOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: RayaVOTE: Raya

Return to “Completed Open Games”